Carries your session

>Carries your session

Attached: tumblr_inline_oo0cn5wLln1tl3xmr_540.png (338x554, 6K)

last thing I expected to see here

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to Vriska (yes, THE Vriska Serket) becoming relevant again in the Homestuck epilogues! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming upd8 when Vriska steals the spotlight!

>But she's in a doomed timeline! She will never matter again!

"No!"

Vriska is the Thief of Light, Light is the aspect of relevance. How do you expect her to fulfill her role and steal relevance when she's already relevant? Of course she's in a doomed timeline, and she stopped mattering. Fow now. But wait until her Thief of Light nature brings her back. It's only a matter of time.

If you think the Thief of Light stealing John's phone and Terezi contact, effectively stealing the only way the Candy timeline can still matter in regards to canon, is a coincidence, you're dead wrong. Her contacting Terezi is definitely going to have some impact on the Meat timeline, where Terezi is. Maybe she'll just talk her out of Dirk's control, maybe she'll go as far as dooming the Meat timeline. In any case, Vriska is clearly not done mattering.

However, feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter! ::::)

Attached: 1561028626-07404.gif (650x450, 12K)

Attached: 1536327125603.jpg (1366x768, 140K)

Shai'hulud

Chad and Cuck should be classes

Why do zoomers keep starting Homosuck threads lately? And why on Yea Forums, is it just because they know Yea Forums will cause a shitstorm when they post it?
How autistic do you even have to be to be so into sburb lore that you know what all the classes do on top of actually liking homosuck?

because homestuck is 10 years old by this point

Don't worry user, we'll stop once we get our /hs/ board

Attached: 1561026908852.png (511x600, 155K)

>he knows what sburb is
Kill yourself, Homosuck fan.

get this fucking comic shit out of my fucking face. OP IS A FAGGOT

>disliking homosuck
disgusting.

Attached: 06247.gif (650x450, 10K)

Reminder that the Homestuck epilogues were fucking dogshit, and Act 7 + the Credits was a perfectly fine ending.

A reminder that only girls get to be space players.

The epilogues are good, the only problem is they don't have a fucking ending which I really hope they'll fix eventually

can girls be knights? can boys be maids?

>Hussie is a girl

Attached: 352.png (428x476, 123K)

I didn't like them at all. I really did not care for how they handled Dirk, Jane, Jake, Vriska, or really any of the characters. Shat all over the point of Act 7, which I actually really liked, and it found the most unsatisfying conclusion possible for Lord English and the beta kids fighting him.
In my head, Homestuck ended at the Credits.

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?
Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.
You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.
Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
In short, you are an enormous failure.
Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.
The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.
Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.
Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.
I genuinely doubt it.
Now excuse me, I have to work on Undertale 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: JL25vlp.png (540x720, 853K)

But Act 7 quite literally didn't show what happened to English (or Vriska, for that matter). The epilogues showed what happened to them while also starting a new arc, creating a new "final boss" in Alt Calliope (even though she's not technically evil), and got to explore in depth the abilities of some characters, such as ultimate selves and metafictional stuff. I really enjoyed the epilogues and would be very disappointed if they didn't get a conclusion.
I definitely agree with you that Act 7 (and Act 6) get a lot of undeserved hate too however. I personally enjoyed the totality of the comic.

I dunno, I just didn't see the need to SHOW what happened to English and Vriska. It was pretty obvious what happened, and that was fine. We don't see English and Vriska because they've been banished to irrelevance because of the choices they've made. We're not meant to see English be defeated because he isn't really defeated; he's sentenced to forever be stuck in Homestuck, and never leave and live out the happy life that the protagonists get. Vriska gets the same thing, she finally gets to be the big hero she wanted to be, but in exchange she will never escape Homestuck and live out her life.
Then the epilogues come out and completely change that, give us the dumbest way to resolve that whole thing we could've gotten, and then shits on Dirk and turns him into Bro, when the entire point of his character in Homestuck was that he knew he could be like Bro and chose not to be that way. The epilogues were completely unsatisfying, for the sole purpose of being unsatisfying, and I didn't like that.
However, I also loved Act 6 and Act 7, so maybe I just have shit taste.

Have we come full circle already? Homostuck shit is accepted here now?