Boring SJW trash.
Go woke, go broke.

cope lmao

It sold over 4 million copies
Imagine rejecting facts this hard

They pandered to pedos.

they released it vs fallout 4 which was one of the most hyped games for years

Needs a 4th reboot lmao

I'm currently pushing through it, it's equal parts awesome tomb raiding and shit open world fluff

They really doubled down on the benign underdog tribe sidequest shit (fuck that giant ass village), and dialed back hard on the combat. Oh and fuck Jonah and his fat ass accompanying ME, Lara fucking CROFT, for most of the journey. It's decent but I feel like it's the weakest one due to being dragged down by bloat.

Rise > TR '13 > Shadow

Attached: 1997-gettyimages-829950704.jpg (1800x2700, 749K)

i'm not playing games where you play as women

Attached: cjpizamka.jpg (720x602, 71K)

It was more of the same except this time with annoying open world elements. Still a good game though.

There was nothing SJW in any nuraider game and I call out abortion propaganda and creepy black dick/refugee worship whenever I see it. Gears 4 was full of this, surprisingly. I'm sure 5 will be worse.

It didn't. Not every game needs to sell 15 million copies to be successful

As someone who bought the game on launch: These are correct.
I do like NuTR but Shadow was more of the same and the new mechanics weren't interesting nor useful.
I used the mud camouflage four times. It's useless.

Attached: 750920_screenshots_20181116202452_1.jpg (1360x768, 112K)

Explain her muslim clothing then

It did flop... they are bringing back classic Lara everybody was sick of this dog fucking lesbian no show!

Also the native language setting is retarded. You'd think it'd be cool to hear Peruvians talk in their native tongue but all you get is just conversations of peruvians talking in spanish and Lara replying in english.

Attached: 750920_screenshots_20181116202604_1.jpg (1360x768, 120K)

Released at the same time as Fallout 4 as an Xbox exclusive.

Poor man’s Uncharted

I swear there are more people pretending to be /pol/tards on Yea Forums now then actual /pol/tards

yeah
at this point even the most deluded of fans no longer fell of eidos lies that the original sexy lara was going to come back eventual

>It sold over 4 million copies
actually it shipped 4 million copies
big difference

Thing is they could still come back and make her descend into being the morally grey thief and sexually dominant woman she always was.

Because it deserves to. This current slate of Tomb Raider games are like edgy Uncharted games.

That said I do own a copy.

because they made an adventure game and took out the adventure.

Because "AH BLOO BLOO AH BLOO BIG ROCK HURTS HURRR AMA WOMYN AH BLOO BLOO UH AH ARGH UGH"

yeah but unless they actually bring back shorts/bikinis, big breast and her old personality I don´t care

They went overboard with dialogue to say the least

Sidequest in Rise: 'go and shoot 5 drones and I'll give you parts for an awesome weapon'

Sidequest in Shadow: 'go talk to 5 villagers and hear their entire fucking life story then come back to me and hear mine and I'll give you building materials you're already full of because you never use them'

Shadow is the worst nu-TR but it's still better than UC

Attached: 1552139862007.jpg (424x604, 216K)

In the era of digital distribution, what the fuck counts as a shipped copy? A key?

As others have said in the past, it's part of a trilogy where most people never finished the second game.

>Smart enough to recognize CJ
>Yet still bigoted enough to fear playing as a female protagonist
Hmmm

It was awful.

There are like 5 enemies in the whole game.

Based

Look at when it released and the games around it.

That's why.

The stories have no soul. I played the last two and couldn't really tell you what they were about. Some village. First one was about a shipwreck, lost friends and almost getting raped by a low tier baddie. Can't remember what the supernatural element was in either of them and that's meant to be point of it all.

I couldn't stand the second game, I hate how every game is full of these stupid checklists and pseudo-rpg elements. The story was garbo too, I started skipping all cutscenes and it was still way too boring

I like Uncharted but haven't played nuTR. Can you explain?

Because they aren't very good, the only people that like them are guro fetishists.

The entire reboot trilogy is on the game pass, are they worth a play through? In either doing all of them or none of them.

Because Lara was toned down.

Attached: tomb_raider_3___nevada_by_lushies_art_dd5vykn-fullview.jpg (900x1274, 142K)

I just wish Tomb Raider would go back to more focused missions rather than half-assed open areas.