So has XIV really surpassed Wow? Thats hilarious

So has XIV really surpassed Wow? Thats hilarious.

Attached: 1560880751948.png (1406x57, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
youtu.be/dVIjRv5RuDs
youtu.be/axNg4UoZa_0
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/814542-tekken-7/73831865
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3G6GzaVE0&feature=youtu.be&t=1514
youtube.com/watch?v=dVIjRv5RuDs&t=626
youtube.com/watch?v=7G6FfKXvZX8
twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1143206024268042241
youtube.com/watch?v=bj6eQ7oitJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes both game census shows that FFXIV has more max level characters than WoW.

Man i find this really weird desu. FFXIV is the same boring shit as wow except you have housing, better loot system and more interesting crafters. Is that all it takes? It's 2019, i feel we should have set the bar way higher at this point. This is from someone who has 400 days play time in FFXIV

what weapon you got

I have 13 characters on my wow account with different classes
on ffxiv I have only one
ffxiv probably has 5x the amount of subs wow has right now

source: dude trust me

Compare the data from the weakauras dudes and luckybancho

Only took Square 15 fucking years. Grats you little dicked gooks.

you'll never get a trustworthy number from anywhere unless it is directly from blizzard

Fat chance. Ever since the disaster that was warlords they refuse to release sub numbers.

>we don't allow negativity in the dojo
That post is most likely fake but I can 100% believe this, America has a sick habit of browbeating their employees into being corporate cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

>patch 8.2 is out today
>WoW Classic will be released during ShB content lull
yup, WoW's back to being king again

Even my die-hard blizzdrone friend switched to FF14. This is the same blizzdrone that defended BFA for months until giving in.

FFXIV doesn’t have that many subs.

>dojo

Attached: alan_whats.jpg (208x243, 48K)

this should be illegal

not surprising bfa was shit after a month and anyone who actually still plays either ERPS or autisticly farms Xmog or are raid racers

youtu.be/dVIjRv5RuDs

don't believe his lies

If you're asking if i have done ultimate, i haven't. I quit my serious raid team after HW and been playing the game casually ever since, but i did do final tier of omega savage when it came out. So Omega axe and whm staff?

yes it does

They literally released the numbers commemorating it

FFXIV's class system also feels better. The ability to level any job you want on a single character, with plenty of alternative ways to do so (including creating alt characters, if you so desire). I got really invested in my one character, whom I could use as a tank, healer or DPS in the end. All the money, titles, property etc. I had amassed on her were still available regardless of which job I switched into.

In WoW, you're stuck creating alts and repeating the same content across the same zones for each new class you want to try. Each new character starts from scratch, so there's less history to each one. Your investment is shared across all your characters, and long-time players may end up feeling chained to their main, even though they're tired of the class.

>NOOOOOO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE

Can anyone post their cute girl and erp discord?

Attached: ffxiv_09052017_023008.png (1018x981, 1.06M)

Fuck off back to

I really like FFXIV.
I hate nu-WoW.

Attached: 565d2fce011c46d2863f4b9c5e0f56a2.gif (491x750, 1.51M)

It's possible, but considering this comes from a literal Yea Forums post it's hard to take it seriously

What is this from?

I kind of want to get into FFXIV. Might pick the game up when I get paid next week.
What server do I play in to avoid ERP homos like this faggot?

Attached: 1557359094459.png (259x259, 85K)

wow classic is about class identity. classes have their strenghts and their weaknesses not only in instanced content but in the world in general. mages have portals, warlocks have summons, rogues could lockpick and all that. you only have 1 class so youre forced to socialize and make friends with other classes to create synergy. in xiv youre given the tools to do everything solo and most players take upon that offer.

join the crystal data center

Every data center has some sort of queer server. I'm on Adamantoise and it's not too bad. Just stay away from Faerie and Balmung.

Do you get fired if you refuse to participate?

little hard to tell because wow stopped releasing their census data for some "mysterious" reason, but last concrete number we have is WoW was as low as 1.7m and XIV broke 1m, so with the rate WoW is losing subs it's entirely possible.

True, you're not wrong. But you could argue the same thing for the opposite. Like i'd always see myself as a warrior in wow and that one class becomes more personal. In FFXIV i have all jobs at lvl 70, but i don't feel attached to any of it. I change class every raid tier and i played every role at this point. Sure it gives me more variety in gameplay but it gives my character less identity in a sense, what am i? The warrior of light, but yeah so is everyone else who cares. In wow i am THAT warrior.

It does, but a ton of them are bots.

Attached: ffxivbots.png (629x521, 179K)

most of those "characters" are bots and erp alts

Attached: Hihl2ch.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Wouldn't shock me.
WoW is staggeringly incompetent where every expansion seems to reset everything, not just progression but how the game actually plays.

The only sad part about Classic is it will pad sub numbers for retail.

Who levels their ERP alts to 50?

every mmo has bots and erp alts, wow is no exception to this.

Good point. Yeah, when I played WoW, I was often THAT druid. There were plenty of others in my guild, but being a druid was the defining trait of my character.

I do prefer the more character-centric approach of FFXIV, but I'm definitely going to concede that WoW's approach is equally valid, and preferrable by other people.

There actually don't seem to be that many bots at max level, at least that I've seen.

Seethe

>Does not count free trial accounts or bots that don't meet a certain criteria of unlocked things

Attached: 1560612572316.png (674x834, 219K)

is it worth it to grind out gear to finish SB patches? Or will I just be able to buy the mendacity and genesis gear with poetics when ShB hits?

BfA sold 3.4m copies day 1
Shadowbringers won't even sell 500k.

Wow is below 1 million? Wow I remember when they had like 5 million or something

they usually get bongo'd when they reach 50, I think there's something about how they get stuff at that point that makes them set off the alarums

Get on crystal and you'll avoid the aforementioned erp homos.

Except ffxiv doesn't have a proper anti cheat, you can literally fly around in noclip all day without getting banned aslong no one reports you.

I've seen people guessing you'll be able to get gear at around 370 for poetics, so it probably isn't worth it right now.

and they dropped down to 1.7 million subs after just 2 months. this was last year, imagine how low it is now.

Attached: api.jpg (611x337, 65K)

Will there be another WoW Expansion or should I sell my mint Vanilla CE now?

Faerie reporting, stay away from Limsa and you'll be golden. Stay in Ishgard once you unlock Heavensward. Faggots hate the cold.

Attached: 1561375367701.jpg (320x693, 53K)

HOLY SHIT
AN ANONYMOUS POSTER ON A BOARD FULL OF SHITPOSTER LEAKED

"""""""REAL""""""""

INFORMATION

Attached: 1560098519890.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

if you noclip in instances you get auto disconnected, it's been a thing since patch 4.4. but yeah nothing happens to you if you noclip in the world.

you get flagged and when it's time for layoffs your name is top of the list

What is with the vitriol that XIV players have for WoW?

just like every mmo dude

Attached: 1541539155985.gif (478x609, 200K)

The vitriol goes both ways.

cope

that’s what I’m hoping. I’ll just level something else in the meantime then.

Are you implying every leaker doesn't come in here to drop shit because this is a anonymous website?

Attached: 1555386042559.jpg (225x224, 9K)

For the same reason that WoW players have such vitriol for XIV, 'MY GAME BETTER'
To each their own but don't try and act like your side is better because you ignore its faults in favour of highlighting the other's.

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_20190625_023007.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Can Blizzard unfuck themselves? Like not even with just WoW but across the board cause they're obviously hyping up Diablo 4 behind the scenes but I doubt it will be better than PotE or Grim Dawn

Attached: 1561446331192.jpg (960x558, 39K)

We already have double the fucking pre-orders Stormblood had you cuck.

NT was a mistake.

>This handsome in dissidia
>Looks dumb with his space marine suit in XIV
I hate the ethics department

Looks real good.

NT must be making bank in the arcade for them to keep pumping characters into it.

yes they can, they would need to change most of the devs and higher-ups and start to invest a lot of money in the games so they actually can create decent content

i love samurai!!

S uper cool!
A lways high damage!
M akes me really happy!
U are my favourite, samurai!
R eally fun!
A lso really cool!
I love it!!

SAMURAI!

literally blonde sephiroth

He's going to get that outfit in Shadowbringers, user. This is his second costume for Dissidia with his default being his judge armour.

>he thinks XIV census has bots in it
ohnononononono

>Blizzard: NOOOO DON'T PLAY SHADOWBRINGERS COME BACK TO WOW PLEASE WE'LL EVEN GIVE YOU GAMETIME AND A FREE TRIAL OF BFA

Blizzard is getting desperate.

Attached: desperate.jpg (376x591, 63K)

>want to fantasia to Viera
>have to give up headwear
hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnggggggggggg
couldn't they made bun ears hide under hats, like with miqote, damn it
I wanna be a BLM and wear a big hat

Attached: 1560271251497.jpg (500x336, 17K)

He will wear that outfit in shadowbringers. They previously stated zenos didn’t get his alt costume on release for spoiler reasons, and that they’d add it in alter. No coincidence it was revealed right before shadowbringers.

Diablo 4 can never ever be better than Diablo 2 was so it doesn't matter. Nu-Blizzard is completely incapable of making good games anymore.

They took things that worked and made them money from shit like HS and Overwatch and are retroactively putting them in games where it doesn't belong. Diablo loot bullshit in WoW just proves they're too far gone.

cope

They are even halving the price of the game until 7/7. The fucking STATE of Blizzard. It's pathetic.

Yes.
Their situation is far from hopeless and their games have unlimited potential to be good.
They just need to shift their direction severely and quickly.
It's possible but unlikely.

Dissidia Arcade is popular as fuck in Japan, they love arena fighters and 3v3 shit like this and Gundam Vs

Diablo 4 can't be better than PoE at this point.
And I fucking hate how stiff PoE's gameplay is.

Why can’t I make a character on Ultros it won’t let me.

the only thing activision blizzard invests in is marketing

no, and to be honest 99.9% of stores don't even do it, and if they do it's only managers during the morning meeting

t. walmart employee

XIV doesn't have more max level characters than WoW

Stop believing lies that autistic weebs post

FFXIV has more players than wow, eso, gw2 and fortnite combined.

no man, his nose is longer and he has a thing on his forehead

I was under the impression that Gundam Vs trumps NT by a fuck-wide margin though.

Too many players.

WE FALL

It probably hasn't, but it could as long as they don't fuck up and WoW keeps going the way it's been going

Oh man he's gonna look real good while gassing everyone with black rose, neat

I want to while away the quiet hours with Zenos!

Attached: 1527039985170.png (540x771, 439K)

I don't either. I've been playing since ARR and I've never given a single fuck about what WoW is doing because I'm not interested in that game. People just seem to have chips on their shoulders about everything.

>if you haven't bought BFA you can only do the initial starting quest (which is dogshit) and nothing more

thanks for the trial

Attached: 1559055898737.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

based and truthpilled

And they'd have to stop trying to chase the Esports hype and actually admit their fuck ups and listen to the fan base for once.....but I doubt that would happen

Attached: 1561393105497.gif (400x312, 1.62M)

Zenos is basically an antihero now though. He has nothing to gain from using blackrose.

He's already worn something like that in game. Now it's more combat oriented.

Attached: ehqowl.png (978x1027, 1.14M)

I don't know about the total number of players, because I don't have the data. NOBODY HAS.
However just look at muh seecrit club 4chins imageboard. How many FFXIV ShB vs WoW Classic vs WoW 8.2 threads we had? I feel like FFXIV ShB had more thread than the other two combined.

What happens when FFXIV finally officially beats WoW, whether in it's own merits or Blizzard shitting themselves?

lmao no

Attached: 1546057299623.jpg (1232x632, 52K)

The pearl, and his eyes are ugly

Blizzard pretends that all the horrible changes in BFA wasn't the cause.

Enemies scale to your item level, but high level weapons are hard to come by, so you hack away forever on common trash.

People had to grind rep for a chance at new races that weren't even available at launch...or mid-way through the expansion.

Despite success while not listening to fans, that passed multiple expansions ago, now Blizzard desperately needs to listen to fans, and they still aren't.

Attached: Ion Hazzikostas.jpg (2400x1350, 466K)

they barely invest in marketing, they think the brand itself will make everyone buy the games regardless of quality, and, well, that has been working out until recently

Attached: 1535952554601.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

>when
wow is dead user

Yoshida will get a Sylvanas cosplayer to step on him, live, on stage, in fanfest.

Probably because theres no reason to make multiple characters in XIV. More subs though.

are you supposed to use ikishoten at the very start of the rotation? can you use it outside of combat?

Is dissidia this desperate that they're just having new characters from XIV? I mean Zenos is fairly new.

>FFXIV's class system also feels better
>XIV
>class system
>literally the worst job system in the whole franchise
>less job identity than even the first fucking game in the series
This should be a major insult to WoW players.

>they barely invest in marketing
Are you kidding? Overwatch was fucking everywhere.

It’s been years since the stormblood release user.

>Google searches are a direct indicator of sub population but not research into sub population into

We got too cocky bros...

Attached: oh nono.png (560x139, 91K)

Yeah, Gundam Vs is still #1 by virtue of being Gundam and being a long running arcade series. All the fujos play Dissidia though.

OP, just let WoW die in peace. It deserves that much, at least.

He's too much of a fight addict to use chemical weapons.

yea I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do. Really want to fanta to viera but a bard without a hat just isn't right.

I bet you believed the Grinch leak too

asmongoloidbros....
we were supposed to go back home....

>trying to make an honest living selling fishing lures
>gets undercut by this

Attached: ssm.png (826x339, 163K)

didn't they say they remade 5 billion headgears to fit viera?

It has 1.1m subs, seethe harder you dumb Asmongold subbing faggot.

Attached: wow is dead.jpg (1131x927, 165K)

Not that either, XIV has 1m, WoW has under 2m, but i expect Classic & 8.2 will get it back to 3m soon

If you know, how large is the discrepancy of popularity between NT and VS? Like 7:3 or 6:4? With VS being the higher number.

Kenki abilities feel great to use, I just wish the base SAM rotation wasn't so cut and dry.

>Former Sam's club employee
>They made us do this shit in front of customers in the mornings
>Rig all the smart TVs to rickroll the front of the store on a loop then quit

Attached: 1560677527514.gif (320x240, 2.28M)

it GENUINELY hurts to be able to say I don't give a shit about Blizzard, their hearts just not in it anymore and the old Blizzard quality is long gone

Attached: 1561167300578.jpg (433x488, 52K)

>Overwatch was fucking everywhere.
thats an understatement
overwatch had ads in bus stops in fucking brazil

I just finished SB hildy. I think I liked it more than ARR hildy, the scene with Godbert near the end was awesome.

All the money spent....
All the dev time lost.....
What was it all for....

Changing jobs is part of Final Fantasy's identity.

All my friends play on Ultros. How can I create a character there?

Attached: CDC1A05B-9831-4430-BC58-5D78D13B6721.jpg (750x796, 121K)

>WoW has under 2m
is that counting chinks and other non NA/EU servers

What are you doing these last two days before maint?

Attached: ss (2019-06-11 at 08.21.48).jpg (699x966, 333K)

Ones that need Equipment locked behind those levels for their Glams?

Max level characters is such a bad comparison though, most players have at least 2+ 120 characters with raiders averaging at least 5 if not more. WoW's numbers are inflated as fuck by that metric

if you look at the financial income of both games in the reports, wow is making more

it goes without saying since both use cash shops that wow has more subs

/threaded

Either stay up till like 2AM and see if you can sneak a character onto the server during offpeak hours, or paid transfer

Same overnights, hell there's even less enthusiasm for that type of shit.

Or maybe people might be trying to avoid streamers for a myriad of reasons

No, it's not going to happen, user.

Probably because the people that actually cared about that Blizzard quality all left ages ago I doubt Metzen would even want to come back even if they doubled down and gave him all the power

Simply epic user ecks dee!
You set them up the bomb! ;)

Us trolls! X3

what more exp per run, shisui or bardam?

Asmongold says 8.2 is going ot be awesome.

youtu.be/axNg4UoZa_0

that's the point though. FFXIV has almost the same amount of max level characters active in WoW. If you want to swap to a different class in WoW you need to make a fuck ton of alts. Meanwhile you only need 1 character in FFXIV to play 15 different classes.

>balloonshop

based

capping pendants in gbf

calm down sperg

Post lionchads!

Attached: 1561464365905.jpg (1903x1618, 1.78M)

Neck yourself, simp bitch.

>Dress-up Raubahn mount
>mount

Attached: 1558565832627.gif (360x360, 1.5M)

wow lets people literally officially buy gold though

Are you retarded somehow?

We did it Bros. Just hope Yoshi doesn't bend over for the wow players and go full blizzard. The game became what it is for a reason. In both regards.

Attached: absolutely based.png (722x550, 445K)

Those WoW numbers are not accurate, there is probably more 120's than there are subscribers, it's easy to hit max lvl

>Might pick the game up when I get paid next week.
Why not play the free trial? It'll take you a week at least to hit the trial level cap.

It's congested. You can't. Make a character on another Primal server. So either Exodus, Famfrit or Lamia. You can still chat with and play with Ultros players and can even visit Ultros and do your quests there if you desire. If it opens up in the future you can buy a transfer there later on.

XIV cash shop consists mostly of old event items that people already got just by playing the game at the time.
So it's not really a 1:1 comparison.

i wish i could eb him

Become what you must

>Viera RDM can't even wear the hat
What a fucking disappointment of a race

Attached: 1544847592203.jpg (5000x5000, 3.03M)

>people don't want to waste effort on something that'll get erased in a couple of weeks, assuming they even got into the beta
Shocker

wha

Attached: 1543886916210.jpg (297x545, 38K)

Story is better, graphics don't look like hot doodoo from the ps2 era. And plus it's fun

yes now answer the question

ffxivcensus is such a shit website, don't know why people keep using it to prove anything.

cope

>t-they just don't wanna waste their time
>haha y-yeah that's why it's d-dead
LMAO

Sup bros, friendly reminder that anyone that uses /thread for their own post is a gigantic faggot, like this guy:

Attached: danceberd.png (922x921, 1.62M)

Bardham, obviously.

that's dumb. you're basically admitting that WoW has more whales and retards that would rather buy gold from Blizzard's cash shop rather than playing the game to earn it.

why does WoW get to 200k viewers on twitch while FFXIV struggles to hit 20k user?

>receives paycheck from blizzard
>blizzard also pays youtube to alter the algorithm and spam asmongold videos

no shit he says it's gonna be great

Attached: 1560354864491.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

>au ra get released with horns, their most sensible body part, completely exposed
>miqo'te had exposed tails since 2.0
>lol the new races can't just have their ears clip through headgear

Thabk you DNCberd

But mouthbreathers don't know that, they only see number 1 is bigger than number 2 = we win

Zoomers don't play MMOs or give a fuck about Final Fantasy

Prepping hunts and challenge log right now, then going to take off equipment and log out in Gridania.

It's Au'ra retard.

Are Chinese suddenly not people? You cant count JPs and not count Chinese even if you hate them.

>watching a game instead of playing a game
that's how

>Mogstation shit is for one character only for what purpose

Are you a woman (female)?

>Ion fucked up the game
>Haha us glorious weebs did it! i love japan!

he obviously was calling someone a former wow player

>paid shill says game of the company that pays him will be good

If its congested then its hardlocked. Doubt its going to ever naturally open for a long while.

This user gets it, all zoomers are busy cutting themselves over Etika right now

I don't have any up to date data, but Gundam Vs is always #1 over every other cab. Here's some old data a gamefaqs user used to post gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/814542-tekken-7/73831865 though this doesn't directly compare Gundam Vs and Dissidia.

Conventional cabinets list:
1. Mobile Suit Gundam
Extreme VS
Maxi boost ON
Bandai Namco Entertainment

2. Tekken 7

3. Dragon Ball ZENKAI Battle Royale
Super Saiyan awakening

4. NESiCAxLive
Taito

5. ALL.Net P-ras MULTI ver.2
Sega Interactive

Dedicated/oversized cabinets:
1. Dissidia Final Fantasy
Square Enix

2. Mobile Suit Gundam Bonds of the Battlefield
Rev. 3

3. Kancolle Arcade
Sega Interactive

4. Wonderland Wars
Sega Interactive

5. Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5DX

Some shit like that, but I'll believe that when I see it. I wanted to make a western looking gunbreaker too.

That’s so fucking stupid that I can’t create a character there.

Playing a bunch of CTR and Smash

because ecelebs. no really. if asmongold isn't streaming then WoWs viewers drop like a fat guy falling out of a airplane.

Doesnt he do this for every patch then goes back to not playing after a week and just watching Youtube videos for 30k people?

ff14 has a more consistent rate of progression. You're ALWAYS getting some new content that pushes shit a bit forward when a patch drops every couple months. WoW can take a while to get new content out and it might just be more same ilvl stuff.

Also, you may not want to hear it but seriously, the ERP and homo population on ff14 is INSANE.

probably, there is a lot of console gamers on Yea Forums & they can't play WoW

i think that's why ffxiv is popular, zoomers don't have access to a home computer anymore, just their mothers ipad/macbook, so they are stuck with ffxiv on ps4

>You might have done something that was previously considered funny but is no longer funny or relevant because of the passage of time?
>DUUHHH CRINGGGGGG ECKSDEE
Fuck off, mongoloid.

lorelet spotted

Attached: 1552567124837.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Turns out people would rather watch WoW that play it.

>Yea Forums
>Not a week
Pathetic. What was done, was pulling the game back from the shit show that was 1.0 to being the biggest MMO in the world. Hopefully Yoshi can save the genre now that wow is finally dead.

They're trying to force all the new arrivals onto the less populated servers or onto Crystal. I'm sure most of the servers will open up in a couple months.

It isn't a high bar, but with all mmos being piles of trash right now they don't have to do much. It enjoy the bosses more, and I have more side things I can work on that aren't just farm dailies for every possible upgrade. I can get my weekly and daily shit done in like 1 hour and the rest of my time do fun side activities or work on my side classes.

2/10

To be fair Au'ra came with HW and Miqo'te even earlier, so the devs could still make the 'PS3 limitations' excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

Chinese people that play WoW don't pay a sub fee, they pay by the hour at internet cafes. So it's not accurate to count them as subscribers.

Because people watch streamers, not games and XIV streamers are complete shit.

Do you really think people are watching asmongold for the game when he spends more time reacting to youtube videos than playing the game?

Attached: 1541703463960.png (217x306, 117K)

FFXIV has no entertaining streamers. If viewers was a metric of how good a game was then ASSFAGGOTS would be amazing but sadly they're not

FF14 recently broke 1 mil active characters, active meaning lvl 70 and finished a recent 4.X patch. WoW is around 1 mil total subscribers. If you account for the fact that some max level FF14 characters are ults, and there's a bunch of active subs that haven't reached max level yet, actual sub numbers are probably close.

ff14 is better from that angle overall. You never feel imo like you finally hit the "real" game. Like you do with endgame WoW.

Didn't WoW have a period where they went a year without a major content update?

>Money is a bigger indication of how many people like your game and not active players
K

>establish immediately that you won't adjust headwear for the ears
>but more head customization options to make up for it!
hmm someone might think they wanna sell fantas with this

i seriously hope you are either new and affected by dyslexia or baiting on purpose for a pity reply

What reason is there to have more than one character?

>using zoomers as a measure of quality

>finally get a small plot for my tiny FC in the goblet
>get it up and running and start checking some nearby houses for information
>some pink haired cat girl running around and waves at me
>I check hers out at some point and her basement is some weird love room with racks set up and a love bed like some bdsm theatre

Avoided her ever since.

Have you ever had artwork commissioned? Post it.

Attached: final fantasy sfw men.jpg (1177x837, 209K)

Can WoW pull a ARR from 1.0 level revival?

But he don't fall faster.

HORNLESS WANT TO PLAY AS HIMSELF
HE MAKE HIMSELF WITH FULL HORN ON HEAD
BIRAN SAY NO, TAKE HIS GAME AWAY, HE PLAY NO MORE

Attached: Biran-and-Yenke-FFX-HD.JPG.jpg (480x480, 35K)

If Blizzard made a Monster girl dating simulator set in WoW....I might come back

Attached: alexstrasza_the_life_binder_by_raikoart_d9iviol-pre.jpg (721x1109, 131K)

One of my friends plays a cat girl, because he's a douche. Some guy the other day paid him 100k gil to kneel in front of him and act surprised. My friend is a fucking whore. People pay for that. this game...

This sounds more like a financial argument than a "are people playing this game" argument though. If a Chinese person played WoW that month, they played WoW that month. Its no different than if someone subbed to XIV but only played a few hours that month which does happen.

This newest patch is the first one they've had since I think October

Active means they're lv 36 and above and are gaining mounts/minions. The census have a separate table to show how many are lv 70.

Attached: IMG_20190620_060118.jpg (950x752, 97K)

For what purpose

Every expansion since BC has had 11-14 month gaps of literally nothing. Warlords of draenor was the worst because it had 1 content update for the entire expansion.

If this was true they would have sorted out the shit that ARR 2.0 and 2.1 fucked up with Coil and CT.
WE'RE MEANT TO GET 24 MAN BEFORE 8 MAN SO WE GET STEADY PROGRESSION INSTEAD OF ODD PATCHES BEING FOREVER CATCH UP PATCHES.

Because Yoshi-P said he doesn't create the game with streaming in mind because people are having more fun playing than they are watching someone else play. I mean, that says more about WoW being boring to play don't you think.

>not drawing it yourself

I dont get it I played both and wow even in the abyssmal state it is is much better than xiv.

What is so speical about xiv? i dont get it it is just so dull in every regard

Yeah. It’s called Classic.

Today is the patch day, and Blizzard's JIDF its shilling the company at full force here and at /vg/'s MMO Threads

Attached: ymvxi.png (500x617, 483K)

Nope, can't wait to drop my PAL and play GUN. I started as a PUG but went to GLD instead.

>he still thinks FFXIV is more popular than WoW

Multiple. The gap between final raid and new expansion is often long. BfA ironically was an exception.

>having a horn to begin with
Oh no no no no no!

Attached: 1561464006137.png (977x818, 1.8M)

Fuck off asmongold

A chinese person could pay to play WoW for 30 minutes and they would be counted as "ACTIVE MONHTLY SUBSCRIBER" which is misleading.

They never said "more" customization, they said "unique" customization, which is true, because they sure as shit don't have more

Their raid tiers last for 7-9 months. They barely get content updates because of this so the shit they DO get is timegated to fuck so people won't run out of stuff to do

I'm surprised it took this long for WoW to die if that's the case

Console version.

That's because you judged an MMORPG after playing it for an hour, you zoomer cumstain.

HOLY FUCK THIS COPE

>but but yoshi didn't design the game to be about streaming like blizzard did!

WoW was made in 2004 before even youtube existed lmao

Hold on a second, wasn't 8.2 released today?

Why are people shitposting here instead of playing their game?

The start of FFXIV is absolutely terrible. I think they said they are trying to fix it a bit soon. It is actually the main reason I have not been able to get my friends to stick with it. They see the content I do and want to join, all the classes look fun and cool, but the 250+ MSQ before 3.0 is brutal.

Anyone that plays a Hrothgar and doesn't make a Ronso is the big gay

the difference is one person pays $15 for a 30 day sub, the other pays $1 to play for an hour. one is counted as a monthly active sub, the other is not.

Why can't I get the old master look with a horn? Why is every option tied to the whole goddamn head?

I hope they don't change it. It's fantastic at repelling the worst sort of people.

Comes out tomorrow in europe iirc, americans are still asleep or at work

Tons of people stay subbed to these games and forget too and just never login. Its silly to imply ALL Chinese people are barely playing.

It's nothing in the scale of the franchise. Surely there were other characters?

desu, all the mmos these days on Yea Forums share the same erp base and shitposters. It's the reason why so many mmorpg generals lasted longer then they should, especially with the power of attention autism.

Attached: delete this.jpg (638x459, 37K)

They already finished all the new content

All Americans should be awake and working right now unless you're some filthy no job no education low life leech

>Two days to get AST from 57 to 70
Aasaaaa

King's honor, friend
youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ

Bots generally get left out of most censuses because the ones used for RMT almost never join a grand company.

Nah. Face 1 is the big gay.
Face 2 is the normie.
Face 3 is the edgy teenager.
Face 4 is the "totally 100% not gay for Khimari".

Why do people buy lures in quantities of 30 or 60? I mean, it's not a bait.

Queue for your highest level dungeon, that's easy af to do.

>8.2
Who cares
>content lull
Fucking nier raid

Going through old dungeons, finished with the ARR ones and i have to do the rest of the HW ones now.

The other one can count as a monthly if push comes to shove. Many companies tend to nudge their statistics a bit to look favorable to investors.

PITIFUL TRANNY
DILATE ALONE
DILATE ALONE

Attached: BIRAN.png (773x501, 552K)

I never got the appeal of WoW, the cartoonish characters, and ridiculous armor was always off putting enough visually to make me not interested.

Does PS4 and PC crossplay

Don't forget lilzoom is on summer vacation and has nothing better to do than to spam ffxiv threads

Doesn't change the fact that Chinese people shouldn't count as a metric. It's the same reason why no census counts FFXIVs chinese or korean servers because they have a different pay to play model.

you couldn't make him any more basic than this

>3 second GCD

>Want to get into FFXIV again
>Doing 400 main quests to ''start having fun'' is a fucking nightmare

Attached: 1548134838319.png (172x172, 10K)

>blizzard doing the good, old “dump the expansion the same day as your competitor” shtick
>when literally nobody gives a fuck abou wow anymore
Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3G6GzaVE0&feature=youtu.be&t=1514
OH NO NO NO NO XIVBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Should have revealed it at least a week after ShB. Oh well, not really a major spoiler

You're a goddamn healer take advantage of your near non-existent queue

This more your speed?

Attached: 1558894000245.png (1355x1936, 2.13M)

The focus on MSQ was why I stopped playing after HW launch. Just not my thing, though admittedly this is more because my mind has been poisoned by post-Cata WoW and its "GOGOGOENDGAMEDENGAME" model.

Biranposting > Ilberdposting

so is there gonna be materia 7? i guess i should just dump all my materia on the MB

Attached: 1561394341668.png (1056x778, 1.15M)

yes

yes they share the same servers

I thought Raen were supposed to be the sluts

pretty much this, console fags want to play wow but their mother won't purchase them a gaming pc

Might try to finish the last bits I have left from SB. I didn't play for a large chunk of it. I think I have the last wing of ivalice, o12n, and the newer primals. I think the serpent and something else.

I should hit the last of my gatherers to 70 as well.

People who don't really know how fishing works, probably. I sell mine in stacks of 10 or 15 depending on how many spaces I have left on my retainers

>remember when we used to laugh at WoW and say that it's dying because it dipped under 12 million subs during WotLK
>look up subscription numbers around BfA
>it's under 3 million now
Oof.

Attached: 1561112850397.jpg (302x448, 45K)

You only have to do it once friend that's the beauty of it, unless you're one of those people who need alts

Tier 8 and 7.

Of course. Why would you expect otherwise?

>giant boss slowly vanishes into nothing

Attached: 1561059471225.jpg (600x630, 31K)

Supposedly in benchmark datamine there was info about materia 8 too.
You're safe to sell main stat materias.

the servers are down for 8 hours
time to go play on a vanilla private server

better, at least it's not suffering from the highlander sameface issue

zug zug

They're below a mil now, friend.

his chat is basically a zoomer echo chamber

SJW mentality ruined WoW. It'll happen to your business too!

Painted on eyebrows look so fucking stupid.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW?!!

Back when it first came out, it got popular because MMOs were still a novel concept to most people, and it was casual enough that anyone could get in.
It's only still popular because it had such a huge playerbase during Wrath that even losing literally 90% of all of their players still keeps them above a million

i've never fallen for the MMO meme, should i play XIV?

so lets sum it up
xiv
has
worse graphics
worse music
worse gameplay
no mythic+
worse pvp

The managers will hold it against you and bring it up If you start slacking

youtube.com/watch?v=dVIjRv5RuDs&t=626

skip to 10:26
BFA confirmed dead

if you're not having fun now you might as well drop it

that's ffxiv that's under a mil, wow is probably at 2-3mil now, people coming back to 8.2

All part of the plan, bro. They are the same poster. Now we shall summon the ultimate primal, Shinberd.

Attached: rarebro.jpg (531x583, 61K)

Free trial

cope wowfag

Layering was said to only be there for a few weeks at launch and not permanent.

no

>no mythic+

You act like Mythic+ wasn't a mistake.

Didn't a new WoW patch come out today? How comes nobody is talking about it? Is WoW that bad?

Sure, why not. There's a free trial that lets you get every class to level 35.
>worse graphics and music

Based Mentaiko. Get back to drawing you fucker.

The story is half the fun of the game, if you don't enjoy it you really shouldn't bother

But also more users, more subscribers, and a MUCH longer life span from this point on.

But ffxiv just hit a mil???

Lived to see TODD and Tabata beating the shit out of WoW jools

Source: My ass

hows that 3 second GCD treating you?

He reminds me of Destiny, with that chat and all.

I guess that explains it, I picked up Ragnarok Online before WoW came out and never played WoW.

MMOs are a way to ruin your life.

>bragging about sub numbers when everyone is waiting for Classic that will outnumber your shit Korean MMO 3 times over

Attached: 1513488314427.png (499x338, 38K)

Wait for Classic, FFXIV is just a weeb nu-WoW clone.

The devs themselves were bragging about breaking 2 mil active subs at the last live letter 2 weeks ago.

3/3 6/6 14/15

Its Horrible user.

>it's under 3 million now
Weak Auras leak had it at 1.7m and that was months ago. It has lost plenty since then.

Fun fact: I know a friend of mine who works there was told to stop talking about FF14 because he literally wouldn't stop rabbiting on about it. He actually liked 1.0 too.

>youtube reach is so big that the algorithm bots have started to spam asmongold videos here

Attached: 1558737047643.gif (492x336, 2.98M)

if wow is more popular then why is the normie reddit so dead compared to ffxiv?

Attached: comparison.jpg (297x412, 34K)

>Implying I care.
We just want zombiewow to die.
If Classic is good, that's fine.

M-MODS MODS H-HELP

1mil level 70's
false

If you think that's hilarious, try combining osrs with RS3 and you have pops that compete
Given enough time OSRS could beat out wow on it's own

>graphics don't look like hot doodoo from the ps2 era
Neither does it in WoW, but I don't expect people here playing PS2 games anyway.

I think they can look good on female midlander but only if their hair color is pitch black and so is the paint.

And will be dead after 3 months.

How many characters can you make with the free trial?

More international players and less casuals/social nerds.

COPE faggot

Even morrowind is better than classic

>worse music
Never have I seen someone with taste this shit, I'm impressed

it is true wow just looks much better than xiv by now and has much more memorable music which is not edgy like sephiroth

durr, actually finishing posts is hard.

Friend of mine who's in blizzard's art department.*

This was years ago mind you. He was fucking obsessed with ff14.

Layering ruins the leveling process on launch, the most important thing about the game on the most crucial point in time for an mmo. It's going to permanently destroy the economy on all the servers making anybody who started late destitute for life since the prices are jacked up to insane levels. Even if it's only there for ~3 months it's still enough to ruin the game

Will patch notes be released before maintenance? We won't know the tomestone exchange rate until the patch notes, correct?

"Battle for Azeroth? More like Battle for Asseroth what the fuck where they thinking?"

Attached: 14_Power_Glove.jpg (720x480, 122K)

WoW is in it's worst spot ever & it's still slightly more popular than XIV just before a new expansion

8.2 & Classic however is going to get WoW into a good state, but if Ion "the laywer" keeps fucking up the game, XIV will kill it eventually for sure, yoshi p is pretty based & knows what the fans want, Ion thinks the fans want titanforging & azerite RNG, fuck him

Only zoomers are waiting for Classic, because they never got to play vanilla WoW.
I think you're limited to just one or two, but you can do everything on one character.

Post any track that you think is memorable from WoW

Your intelligence at this point of time is quite lacking and I fear I would not be able to rate this performance with one adjective due to your limited education to understand it, so hitherto this conversation is over and I wish you a good day, my comrade who I share no parent of birth with but treat you as if we did.

Attached: sloppy.jpg (191x237, 20K)

Only EVE

that still doesn't explain why there's almost no interest or talk of the new wow patch that just came out. this is supposed to be the most active time for wow on patch launch day but it's doing worse than ffxiv during its pre expansion lull period.

brainlet here, what is the GNB weapon position when sheathed?

I don't remember a single song from WoW and I've played since actual Vanilla and I'm still playing it and XIV

I just want the wowfugees to leave

>has much more memorable music

Are you actually high? there are 2 standout pieces in the entire WoW soundtrack. Anduin's theme and Invincible. Pretending that WoW has a musical edge over FF14 is actual nonsense. No one has ever cast shade on SE's music.

Probably when maintenance starts, and Yoshi will read them to us in his sultry voice.

>wow is having an eight hour maintenance for a simple raid patch
>they planned for it to happen right in the middle of the day
eight fucking hours

Attached: 1560222485075.jpg (413x395, 19K)

You can tell how much WoW is dying by how hard they are pushing Shadowbringers. I've seen ads all over Twitter. They're a sponsor of GDQ this year. Hell, I've seen a Shadowbringers ad at the movie theater.

WoW is DEAD.

on your back

the fucking login music?
even somebody that doesnt give a shit about wow could recognize it. meanwhile in xiv... nothing at all

if primals only require will and aether does this mean we can canonically summon a gf if we wish hard enough

Attached: DtKanxOUUAAeBqE.jpg (801x703, 34K)

Attached: dbqcdb7-b1ede131-1925-4426-8131-b85b328383c8.png (662x1046, 343K)

I Hate mmosand XIV is My favourite game of all time.

>worse music

Attached: 1560802362086.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Its really not. XIV now has more subs, more advertising and more connections to charities and so on. If anything WoW is becoming the niche choice soon.

yes

>simple raid patch
The raid is not releasing yet.

>OMG A REMIX OF ONE WINGED ANGEL

soi overload

You go show the login music to someone that hasn't played wow and see how much of a response you get, meanwhile the Final Fantasy Theme is actually well known. Granted that's a little bit cheating.

Attached: popularity ranking.jpg (422x661, 54K)

it should be 3 > 1 for Mendacity and 2 > 1 for Genesis going by past expansions. There's no reason to hold on to your Genesis unless the only thing you intend to spend it on is upgrade materials.

FUCK OFF CRYSTAL REFUGEES, AETHER AND PRIMAL CHAD SERVERS ARE FULL.

Well, shiva, garuda, lakshmi and a bunch of others already exist...

actually yes

youtube.com/watch?v=7G6FfKXvZX8

Im no WoW fanboy but ima stop you there. WoW has a lot of excellent tracks.

Go back to fortnite, faggot

I played WoW for years and I guarantee I would not recognize the login music if I heard it

They're also sponsoring a bunch of random shit for twitter jokes. "First responders" and "Warriors in the darkness" indeed
twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1143206024268042241
Dude sounds way too much like Alex Jones for me to take it seriously

>decide to try out FFXIV
>look at server list
>doesn't say which servers are PvP and which servers are PvE
>google it
>PvP servers don't even exist
lol suddenly everything makes sense, this is why Yea Forumsbabs love this game so much

>queue for roulette as healer
>instant pop
>bonus is set to tank
STOP STEALING MY BONUSES

What is the tactical advantage of gunbreakers putting their sword back behind their head after every attack?

>based
The one that got hit by the watermelon is a "woman" now.

I want to have sex with a Lala.

>literally nowhere in xiv
Alright so you're just shit posting to shit post got it

what's so good about it?

What race do you play in this game to avoid looking like a fuccboi? My options appear to be shota, catboy, human, bara human, and elf. I'm going to be a healer, I don't need people thinking I'll "heal" their big dicks.

WoW has worse music than fucking Lineage 2 desu

you're not fooling anyone

>The raid is not releasing yet.
wait why is the raid not releasing on the day of the raid patch?

financials & twitch views say otherwise, we don't know either games sub counts officially

One per server I think, but alts are unnecessary for XIV she to easy reclassing anyway

It still baffles me so much that guy is popular at all. He's like a charisma vacuum.

Isn't that just the Lucky Stars girl from kyoani?

MMO pvp is shit, I don't undestand why you people like it so much

Keeps them from getting a knife to the back of the neck?

Roe or Highlander, faggot

Wow, that's really great for her. : )

lalas are CUTE!

Attached: D96mqq_XUAAgRW7.jpg (1024x1024, 300K)

>half the fun
>fun
Go here, skip dialog, run to this place, talk to the same npc, fight 3 mobs, go back to talk to the same npc only to tell you to go back to the town you originally met him in to talk to him again to finish the quest
Repeat x 522

The only good story parts were towards the end of Heavensward, Stormblood fucking sucks and I can't see Shadowbringers being any better

Combination of decades-old console war animosity and Yea Forums's current contrarian nature leads to people being very tribalistic at the moment. People keep bringing up old games no one gave a shit about for comparisons with older ones, or will play up modern games that are actually shit.

Patch first and if everything isn't bugged to hell and back then they'll unlock the actual raid itself maybe

Is there even a One Winged Angel remix in the game?

There is no musical moment like Dragonsong in the whole of WoW, no point does WoW's music interweave with the narrative and add a layer of depth to it. Anduin's theme was fantastic for the various different ways they played it for different moments using it as the overall leitmotif for the expansion. But the best other track that did anything like that, actually no, the only COMPARABLE track in WoW wasn't even included in the game, it was a bonus thing. Invincible however is a kino track.

A game making more money doesn't equal higher pop. Thats literally the reason post WoD they switched their "metric of popularity" from population to how much money they were making from the cash shop.

Big guy, even biggerer guy, or elf

that's a pretty genius way of advertising. At this rate though they are going to have to open a new data server in all three areas

Attached: 1561133327057.jpg (2048x1152, 737K)

I like raiding and the jobs, but going from point a to b and talking to an npc, exploration and all that is not for me.
Well yeah. Doesn't help that I didn't know how much the game focuses on the story and didn't even bother to read in vanilla, heavensward and most of stormblood.

Attached: 1561133489275.png (566x642, 710K)

Are you sure the huge, muscular men aren't going to attract the wrong kind of attention in a Japanese game? Highlander, assuming that's the humans, might be the safest bet. A bit boring though.

This. They should get rid of XIV's pvp an funnel that development into something else.

Holy shit why are these threads so fast now?

Attached: 1555906849994.jpg (875x739, 81K)

I'm not sure if you're baiting because MMO wars or whatever, but they're releasing the patch first and then the raid releases I guess in what you could call a midpatch after. In similar but not equal fashion, XIV has been doing patches in 2 parts for a while now as well, I'm sure you're aware.

He represents the average WoW neckbeard. Lives in his attic, never fucking showers so is always greasy, hoards food wrappers and fast food cups to the point it starts growing mold, and sucks at every other video game so they play a casualfest like WoW.

do you guys also have rules for keybinding?
for example for healers I always have small heal on E, big heal on Q, aoe heal on R, other aoe heal on ctrl + R, esuna on T, ogcd heal on S and then my DPS skills as 1, 2, 3, 4 etc

Because it's a new expansion, BFA got a massive marketing push to

>That Viera
How problematic. Blizzard would never do that, they'd respect their females.

>exploration and story is not for me
next thing you'll tell me is that you don't like social interaction in your mmo

i think the numbers are real at face value, but it coincided with the twitch giveaway so it's still riding a bubble

Hype.

WoWbabs waiting for their maint to end, XIVbabs waiting for their expack to launch

Bro you don't understand, if you don't corpse camp someone half your level for two hours straight you're not having fun. Go play classic and make an undead rogue and hunt lowbies in redridge mountains like a real man

Shitty bait for mmo-racewar.

blizzard shills trying to stop discussion

They're ugly so no

Because this game is popular and new content is coming out.

But also angry incel neckbears raging at happy incel weeaboos.

no one uses the cash shop, it's so fucking fast to level to 120 & unique mounts are everywhere

we know no one is using the cash shop because blizzard have nerfed fast levelling in 8.2, because they want more people to buy boosts

don't forget he says he doesn't, hasn't, and won't ever play anything but wow

I used the transfer to play with a friend and it's just not worth it anymore, let me back in.

Attached: 1548004997614.png (600x689, 388K)

WoW has lots of good tracks. That doesn't make them standout tracks. Most of it gets lost in the general noise. Which is fine, to an extent that's what you want. But WoW doesn't make use of the chances it has to be really bold most of the time. Final Fantasy most certainly does.

And to come behind the company which has worked with Nobu Uematsu for decades isn't an insult.

THROW WIDE THE GATES

Attached: 44.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Pre-expansion hype

Not nearly as big as Shadowbringers. I saw BFA ads on YouTube occasionally on my phone but I keep seeing Shadowbringers everywhere.

because he tried to play other games in the past and got destroyed hard. plus he realizes that streaming is his job so if he plays anything but wow then he gets less money.

>NOOOOO OTHER PLAYERS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO INFLUENCE YOUR GAMEPLAY IN AN MMO
the absolute state of xivbabs

Why did this retard make an OP about xiv vs wow instead of just xiv?

stop wasting money on billboards and hire some more programmers yoshi you fucking hack

If I play a male Lala healer, will people instantly know I'm a submissive little gay boy, or can I play it off?

>way back in heavensward I stayed up until 4am trying to make my character to sneak into behemoth
so fucking glad I did

I forget what happens to him

The full post btw

I find it incredibly belivable and it matches the timeline perfectly

Attached: 1560821394851.png (1280x2088, 262K)

You can always make new friends, but the anti-refugee wall is forever

They'll instantly know you're a living tumor.

Only if you type like one, otherwise they'll this a you're a meme, like lala tanks

>find thread
>already at or near bump limit
>repeat every time

shota and just be an obnoxious horndog.

>PVP
LOL

>he actually thinks FFXIV is more popular than LOL

this is why no one likes weebs

>male lalas
>little gay boys
Damn, gays sound like THAT? youtube.com/watch?v=bj6eQ7oitJo

Because many of them used to play it and were burned by blizzard

The average WoW player knows about as much about XIV as he does about TOR or ESO, i.e. they're a failed 5+ year old WoW killer. You have to be beyond delusional to believe this LARP about WoW devs, who are already known to be egoistical retards.

WoW vs FFXIV war

nobody plays ffxiv for the pvp
literally NOBODOY

wow players shit themselves in anger and right-click report when you steal a chest or rare from them, do you really have any room to talk about influencing gameplay? Remember how upset people were with the warmode changes? All you broseph

wasn't there a report recently that Overwatch and Hearthstone lost something like 36% of their player base?

I do wish there was some better pvp sometimes.

>PLEASE DON'T TELL ME MY GAME IS DEAD
LMAO AT YOUR LIFE FAGGOT COPE BITCH

BFA had ad's too zoomer

Everyone always hates and obsesses with the top dog. Other MMOs with WoW, other MOBAs with LoL, other RTS games with Starcraft, it's always the exact same song and dance.

even if xiv is a tranny mmo it has more variety and playstyles than wow has turned into
every dps does the same exact thing
nothing is specialized
tank dps heal that is all
no gimmicks or uniqueness about your class

>yesterday when that one wow faggot claimed primals were basically the same as elite mob quests like hogger
you always have to remind yourself that you're talking with actual, legit retards

Attached: 1561407150147.gif (500x375, 756K)

nah, the line about removing loot crates because of belgium gives it away. belgium is so irrelevant even EA doesn't care anymore.

FFXIV players are seething that WoW players are joining the game and ruining their groups.

WoW players are seething that their players/friends are leaving WoW to play FFXIV.

Attached: heavensward.jpg (809x381, 102K)

NOT IN MY DOJO. LET ME SNIFF SOME MORE MOJO.

Attached: 1546906187513.jpg (634x356, 27K)

This is amazing, I'm rolling a Lala

Should I follow this?

Attached: sjyvGKxqr00xj1UdB1ZGlCMOgOa8O5kYKwbiFfGUtQs.png (1024x577, 530K)

that's the new wow crowd, the old wow crowd loves pvp

>he immediately goes for the "is it popular on twitch? Do people watch the tournaments?"
Literally who the fuck plays an mmo for pvp let alone watches the tournaments?

>Give you exactly enough time to play until ShB comes out
That's really nice of them actually. You have something to pass the time.

If you wanna spend a day or two of your free time doing shit that is probably less than a single dungeon run of EXP.

THE WARRIOR OF LIGHT
BECOME THE WARRIOR OF DARKNESS

The FATE challenge is being removed, so don't bother, otherwise, sure, if you want to

wowrefugees are fucking cancer

You know I can kind of see it.

I mean if you're really that autistic about the xp, for the most part the MSQ should be more than enough to take you to 80

All MMO players are cancer, it's unavoidable.
Sounds good, I can handle being a meme.
Sounds like an isekai protag.

well BFA is absolutely garbage, so I'm not surprised. Can't wait for Classic, gonna rock a resto druid

Attached: conga.gif (250x270, 802K)

May as well. It'll be a good push past the 60-61 deadzone where you're locked out of HoH.

XIVfags are smarter than WoWfags because they have more time in between rotations to study.

Only if you're planning on doing GNB/DNC. The FATE part is outdated since it was later revealed to be removed. Remember to put materia in your gear for the challenge log exp as well

I've never seen anyone that uses non-humanoid characters/avatars/whatever not being a shitter, jesus what shitty opinion. Even catsluts are better.

it's funny how this is the new argument. The cities in xiv are overflowing with people but supposedly all the crafters, all the people teleporting in and out, all the bards playing music, everyone running between theri retainers and the market board, they are ALL bots

delusional little fucks

BFA trailer has 20m views, even FFXIV's new trailer with tom holland only got 3m

That's nu-WoW crowd, if you like nu-WoW you might as well play FFXIV, since it's a nu-WoW clone that's somewhat slightly better than nu-WoW itself.

>wtf bros bfa is so shit your rotation is just 3 button
>can't wait to go back to classic and play warlock bros, spamming literally 1 spell is so fun

please explain

>complaining about class quests
this is a pathetic level of cope

Running out of shoes.

Attached: D96poACUEAAVwXw.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

I didn't any mmo how is FFXIV compared to single player FF games?

Imagine being this much of a blizz fanboy

Which is especially impressive given that in WoW, you need alt characters to level up new classes, but in FFXIV, you can do it all one one class.
So chances are high that the number of max level players in WoW is actually lower than reported due to multiple max level characters per player

lmao, why? it will take a week of very casual leveling to reach 80, so you can, what, do the 2 trials and afk in town waiting for the raid to come out?

Good MMOs don't get that big unless they're free like Runescape.

EVE is the best MMO ever made though.

I remember these threads when ARR launched, we weren't a lot but still loved the game, it's crazy to see how much it has grown over the years

You mean the old wow crowd that said arenas ruined the game? Because I actually played the game back then and nobody liked them aside from arena players

Muh class identity

There are politicians all over the world trying to pass laws about loot boxes, and announcing them for your game is PR cancer. No publisher wants to touch them right now.

Nostalgia makes people forget the bad parts of things

they are retarded there is no other explanation. It's kind of like how they complain xiv has a 2.5 GCD when most classes in wow have 2-3 second cast times for their main spells and some classes like lock and priest make you stand still an channel for five seconds

Watching WoW trailers is an engrained thing, because everyone knows they're cool and "hey new wow trailer" gets everyone going. Blizzard make good cinematics; their 3D tech is a country mile behind Square's though.

Why would you think anyone would be excited about 8.2?
I actually bought BfA and IM not excited

You guys are reaching for the weirdest shit to judge population on.

arena did ruin the the game & made them gut class design in name of balance

the biggest issue with WoW right now is the classes are not fun to play