User YOU BLOODY IDIOT

user YOU BLOODY IDIOT

Attached: 8AB0589E-196B-4AAB-B47E-944DBAC661E5.png (632x536, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders#Sixth_printing_of_the_DSM-II,_1974
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I usually love the accent, but it was insufferable in this game.

nobody here has sex lol

I want to make beautiful children with her!!

Cumming inside a small girl with a tight pussy feels amazing. If you fuck your gf/wife without a condom is a massive effort to not just say “fuck it” (no pun intended) and fill her up instead of pulling out.

Attached: 2BE53554-E85C-45DC-8F6D-315B7763D798.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Have sex before you shoot up a school you ugly fucking faggot

Imagine if you got a cat girl pregnant and the child was like some retarded furry blob that kept saying kill me

I love you too Welsh cat.

It's true, too many libturds in here and they don't produce any children which is the only objective proof of sex.

Attached: 1557608917500.png (500x298, 149K)

same

do you just keep these images on your pc in case you need to prove something?

NONONO THIS CANT BE REAL OBAMA (pbuh) SAVE US

how do I get a gf with that accent lads? I'm not a bong

yup

Absolutely based

Peak character design right here

Attached: 1537919042138.jpg (1186x2039, 370K)

It's because trannies can't have kids.

Attached: DYJVho2.jpg (480x622, 45K)

Nah, i keep them to make you seethe. I'm also pro-abortion so you can keep aborting your power of voting.

I wanna ____ the cat

I want to ruin this tiny welsh cat

Attached: 1555431343410.jpg (762x1000, 114K)

Imagine spending your 20s fantasizing about relationships with cartoon characters because real women find you repulsive and pathetic. Imagine never having companionship or being loved lol

I never played Xenoblade Chronicles 1. should I play it before this? are they connected? I already have the iso idk why I haven't played it tho

Dang it why are real women never able to match 2d's beauty?

Attached: Nia in hotsprings.png (448x494, 254K)

Cope seethe dilate

>wow ugly men are allowed to exist? why hasn't this been outlawed already omg

Attached: 1528132929241.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>Imagine spending your 20s fantasizing about relationships with cartoon characters because you find real women repulsive and pathetic. Imagine never wanting endless nagging or being divorce-raped lol
ftfy

Xenoblade is Japanese not western dumbass.

Attached: Angry Nia.jpg (1235x858, 149K)

If 3D looked like this I'd actually care about how repulsive I am.

Attached: 1538486159418.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Even if they did, they would still have 3D personalities.

conservatives tend to be wealthier (and against planning their parenthood) which would explain why they can afford to have more kids

It's not required since the 'connections' are mostly references, but it's highly recommended that you do.

> Imagine spending your 20s fantasizing about relationships with cartoon characters because real women are repulsive and pathetic.

fixed

I actually started working out because so felt inadequate next to my Nia body pillow.

I’ve already gone from 6’0 at 220lbs to 195lbs.

Nia is for _________ !

Attached: cat_pet.png (1242x890, 276K)

T I T E

I

T

E

Good on you man

Attached: 1535882901503.jpg (1060x800, 108K)

Tender love and long happy marriage.

Attached: Nia dancing.jpg (900x1273, 189K)

Attached: Anime.png (2029x787, 347K)

How did that red text appear? Is it a mod or is it from an image editor

It's formatting on the other chan.
It looks retarded though, just like the red text
< retarded

newfags cant even redtext?

Attached: 1532534476356.png (800x800, 732K)

Why do people still act like being so unhappy with your body to the point of mutilating your genitals is not some kind of mental illness?

Attached: 1535638352502.png (794x637, 817K)

Anime website, couldn't care less for you trannyshit

Attached: 1546772845902.jpg (272x264, 26K)

Because the lunatics are running the asylum right now.

Because doctors are now more afraid of offending their patient, than of letting them do long-term damage to themselves.

Will the offspring be a cat or human?

>doctors are now more afraid of offending their patient
what ?
doctors aren't afraid, mentally ill people are ready to spend their life savings on some shitty mutilation, who are they to refuse free cash ?

I want to make Nia my obedient slave!

Attached: 1553438974219.png (3600x1324, 2.43M)

This.

Good, then I can fuck our daughter till the end of times.

Cringe

Attached: nia1.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

hot

GAY

Connections within the (((Medical))) industry. I swear Mengele had more morals than this guy.

Attached: How trans came to be (Medical Explanation).png (2191x3925, 1.44M)

Look I'm all for bondage with the cat, but mind break / control ruins the fun.

Attached: Nia in black armor.png (787x527, 774K)

It would be cat body, human head.

Attached: 1526108320340.png (2000x1412, 2.15M)

3d women have 3d noses and eyes that aren't humongous.

Abhorent.

Her body-type and personality is what makes her so amazing in the first place.

Not mine, why would I fuck a cat when I have two perfectly good not-cats to fuck

Horny catgirls

>all anime has to be cringe moe waifushit
yikes

Fuck off Rex, you like those Aegis sluts because they let you fulfill your wishes to not have a dead mommy.

Oh no no no fellow liberal elites

No but still getting this bent out of shape over it is pointless.

Thank god. Libtards are going extinct.

>Extremely liberal 2.5%
>Extremely conservative 3.7%
>Liberal 12.7%
>Conservative 14.3%
Whatever happened to replacing them conservatards?

you cutting off your dick is also pointless because it doesn't change your chromosomes

Not extinct, just very weakened.
The current hard-"left" "progressive" oppression and privilege church is a historical fart much like the Hippie movement which is a temporary existence.
The Libertarian Liberals and Moderate Liberals who still retain family values and aren't full-on retarded will remain and will be joined by the Liberal counterparts among Centrists who went into hiding due to this SJW Church.
The "progressives" however are progressively looking stupider and stupider to the majority of the Demos and dying out with each day. As you know the closer something is to death, the higher pitched its screeches and howls.

Attached: nia.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

I have never felt the need to give myself an axewound after watching some moeshit. Have a wank and calm down.

Attached: 1543185281719.jpg (1500x1209, 293K)

will you take responsibility

Attached: 1540485378692.jpg (1137x1111, 82K)

Redpilled

That's your brain trying to force you to have baby

Based

I don't know why do you feel the need to discuss it on a video game board
>inb4 HURR DILATE
I just want to talk about cute video game girls man

No, that cat is purely for pump & dump

Absolutely!!

>Welsh cat.
i do not know why that made me laugh so much

Imported voters are kept out of the official statistics.

I can't wait for them all to kick the bucket. The world will be a better place.

Marry me.

Why does everything need a scapegoat?
>It must be politics!
>It must be video games!
>It must be anime!
No! They're just fucking insane

CENTRISTS WIN AGAIN BABY

You know, people don't really believe in the bible. But I'll give you one quote from it.
"What is seen as good will be bad, and what is bad will be seen as good".
That is all you need to know.

Attached: 1561006883779.jpg (1279x855, 120K)

Don't worry, we're all gonna kick the bucket when the oceans acidify, the gulf stream drops, and everything between 40° latitudes is a wasteland

big fluffy silky-soft bush

I can just as easily read this as conservatives are less likely to use a condom. Where was this info polled at? I mean, I don't trust anything on Yea Forums, but an image with no source? No nigga, I cannot do.

I now want a comfy neon sign next to my TV when I play vidya.

TRANNY BIRTH RATE -- 0
TRANNY SUICIDE RATE -- OVER 40%
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAH

Attached: 1557073897879.png (738x669, 186K)

>I can just as easily read this as conservatives are less likely to use a condom.
Which doesn't change the end result that they outbreed you. It's pretty logical that a collective which dislikes abortions and condoms and values family above economics and other shit, is going to have birth rates that out-compete a collective whose culture is one of avoiding kids or procrastinating regarding the issue for various excuses (such as career) until it starts being impacted by the effect of decreasing fertility with age.

Also pic related, the data is there.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-6-25 Among whites, conservative-liberal fertility difference twice as large as Democ (622x763, 100K)

i want normies to leave

K U B O
U
B
O

>the more extreme you get into your chosen retardation
>the more nature tries to stop you spreading your defect

like pottery

it's probably more because liberals keep aborting their children

>changing perfection
Homosexuals get out

But I don't have to imagine that , it's my reality and I'm at peace with it.

Attached: Bobobo_Bo_Bobochi_0.jpg (889x720, 327K)

Attached: pyra.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

you realise birth rate scales pretty much exactly with levels of education, right?

This is a Nia thread. No more talking about trannies and politishit.

I fucking hate neo Yea Forums. I just want my comfy old Yea Forums back where we talked about video games, posted lewds and didn't talk about fucking stupid pol shit and whatever the fuck I don't care about. Just post more Nia god dammit

Higher education is where centrists and moderates operate. Which you can gander from the fact that every successful person in any way has a fucking family unit and recognizes family values.
Gender Studies and "Arts" are where the retarded SJW Liberals operate in terms of education.
When your Collective Education pushes you into dying out and being replaced by that which you hate which piles onto you with numbers, it's not much of an education.
You also realize that the proliferation of numbers increases proliferation of extraordinary intellect popping up, which is an argument SJWs make for 3rd worlders yet somehow go radio silent when it is applied to Conservatives with higher ratios, interesting huh?

I mean, if you're some mentally fucked loser and watch nothing but CGDCT all day long I could see how that might make you wish you were born as a girl.
But there's still a massive leap between "I wish I was a girl" and "I think I m a girl".

Be the change you want to see, become a one man posting army and drown it out instead of being a passerby.

Attached: 1544998895540.jpg (816x1024, 129K)

I'll have you know I am in my 30s

Because they know someone who knows someone who is a tranny and they don't want to offend them by proxy.
Same how you usually don't tell your friends that their newborn is one ugly motherfucker.

>TRANNY BIRTH RATE -- 0
Trannies can give birth, unfortunately, unless sterilized.

>tfw too smart to have sex

nah its not even that. Its not the doctors who are afraid. Its their superiors. The people who dictate what is and isnt a mental illness, the board of the APA.

This kind of behavior can even be traced back to the 1970s. During the 1970s, a whole lot of people were becoming skeptical of psychology as a science. But at the same time, a specific group took notice of this and used it to their advantage. Gay rights activists disrupted and prevented private conferences and public conventions around Psychology to the point that the board of the APA soon afterwards dictated that homosexuality is no longer an illness because the board "surprisingly" took notice of another study on homosexuality that suggested that its not an illness of any kind but rather natural even though the very act of homosexuality goes against the desires of evolution and thus not natural by scientific definitions. Because of this, the APA delisted homosexuality from the DSM-2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders#Sixth_printing_of_the_DSM-II,_1974

Just gotta figure out how to get the textures to load. They did once, but it was only partial.

Attached: Getting there.png (1920x1037, 474K)

i want to convince rex pyra and mythra to help me gang pet my wife nia and give her a very good night

I REGRET NOTHING
NO-THING
N O T H I N G
NOT ONE THING!

Attached: 1559759732648.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Maybe you're right, even if it does feel like I'm just pissing in an ocean of piss

Attached: 1559937763928.jpg (1066x1495, 280K)

I was trying to impregnate you anyway, Nia. I love your voice and you and want to marry you.

At the very least, this way your piss comes with something nice to look at instead of just being another post complaining about the problems.

Attached: 1555218468631.jpg (2480x1748, 1.12M)

all you have to do is make an interesting on topic post that's short enough for people to actually read it and has some call to action, like asking them to state their opinion on it.
people shitpost because they are bored, if they get an easy alternative to go back on topic they usually do

Just gib money ples. be whoever you want, go die in a ditch if it makes you "happy" but giv me your shekels before you go.

a lot of people like to save political images

Attached: 1561173874946.png (1280x868, 356K)

Now imagine being a parasite who's only joy in life is harassing such people.

now imagine doing this for a while and walking off, leaving her confused and horny

dilate you waste of space

M-word

>walking off,
Instructions unclear; dick stuck in welsh cat

Attached: 1550131128775.png (734x590, 306K)

just setting up orbs

Fuck I actually recognize this artist. I need to stop jerking off before I find stuff like this hot

Attached: 1555962915625.png (560x618, 458K)

>his source is the fucking unz review

Attached: ok.gif (320x320, 812K)

I believe in the bible user.

minge, plain and simple. hairy pheromone laden minge.

Attached: sniffsniff.jpg (601x461, 85K)

>GSS
>unz
You went full mental retard, though it doesn't surprise when you are retarded enough to question whether conservative cultures birth more than western liberals.

when your threads are mostly void of interesting discussion beyond the thousandth edition of 'lol I want to get nia pregnant!' chat, it's not hard for shit like this to happen
coming in and crying about the derailment while not actually doing anything to spur any kind of new on-topic discussion isn't going to change anything.

Get your self hating kike off of my board.

no it's your brain wanting more pleasure you virgin. condoms do block a lot of feeling

What should we talk about? Fanart? Fanfic? There's no news about the game or anything but these threads are still how I build my waifu folders

if you don't want to talk about the game or even the character you like, why are you even making a thread on Yea Forums? there are other boards specifically for image dumping that aren't filled with retards who jump at the chance to argue about trannies all day
and you can always look for fanart on your own, you know. it's a lot faster than waiting for someone to post it here (and half of the time it's a phoneposter posting a shitty low res version anyways)

Doesn't birth rate correlate inversely with IQ? More developed nations have lower birth rates. So you're reaching for a correlation here, but really you might just be saying liberals have higher IQ. Basically, this

You fucked yourself over user.

I didn't make this thread, I just come in to a xenoblade thread whenever I see one to see if someone's posting new art or something

desu sometimes they're slow but they get good discussion but it seems the neo-Yea Forums DILATE TRANNY HURRR spammers are really out in force today

The fuck is that post even trying to say?

I want to marry the cat and have many babies

Attached: 1561408468172.png (1256x364, 826K)

will the gray-haired girl whose name ends in "ia" win next time? Or are they doomed to suffer in all xenoblades

That you can't argue authenticity of IQ when you are so low-IQ that you can't recognize that not having children also equates to you losing voting power in the long-term.
That 99% of the top of Humanity, and therefore the top IQ that Humanity has to offer, all have family and children.
That when you started memeing that high IQ equates with low birth rates, you now attracted an audience to low-IQ people to larp your formula and become part of your statistic.
Either way you look at it you end up fucking retarded for giving any value to that claim because either way the claim works against you as a childless person.

nias hairy minge

Attached: 1525134300377.png (300x297, 164K)

talk about low IQ lmao

kill yourself tranny

I just got done plowing your mom though

I don't know bro.... If they cuck another best girl life won't be worth it anymore

Attached: 1560629960432.jpg (680x510, 55K)

>ayyy we need more 3rd worlders because the bigger the population the bigger the proliferation and production of geniuses
>ayyy high birth rates actually correspond to low IQ and are bad
The leftyturd is so high IQ it can't pass a minute without a major contradiction brewing in its mind. I guess IQ is relative to your Alzheimer level.

I can almost smell that minge, bros!

What does IQ have to do with acknowledging a reality? If you're concerned with voting power that's cool, but I was thinking more along the lines of world population and IQ levels, which ultimately play a larger factor than a single nation's level of conservatism (which are ultimately affected by said phenomenon anyway).

Attached: xenobladesurprisedcatperson.png (841x946, 522K)

I want to protect Nia's smile!

Attached: xenobladecatface.png (1402x950, 2.64M)

>>ayyy we need more 3rd worlders because the bigger the population the bigger the proliferation and production of geniuses
who are you quoting

so you're saying hispanics and africans are low IQ?

Attached: xenobladecathungry.jpg (3296x2500, 923K)

good strawman, no

Acknowledging a reality is going through the list of the top humans in current existence and picking off how many of them are childless. Almost none. That's reality which puts a question on the statistic.
The same way it's a reality that if you have a collective cultural mindset which puts parenting and family as one of the foremost focuses while distancing itself from abortion and falling into the infertility trap, you will have a population advantage and therefore a political advantage over idiots who don't recognize this point, which is another contention with IQ since reality of IQ assumes you are smart enough to notice this contradiction and act on it before your dumbass views are zerg rushed into the proverbial toilet.

>a single nation's level of conservatism (which are ultimately affected by said phenomenon anyway).
USA had the greatest advancements in its history pretty much equally whether under Conservative or Liberal rule, so it really doesn't.

Why is Nia so perfect bros what the hell?

>Girl uses the I am pregnat now you have to marry me card
>Dude wants to marry her on the first place...
makes you wonder how many Japanesse romantic comedies would be solved imediatly using this

>Doesn't birth rate correlate inversely with IQ
look at the birth rate of south america and africa.

T. Bully Roast

Oh yeah, banning abortions sure is going to make them go extinct you stupid boomer.

I think you just don't understand what correlate means, what a position is, and why you're putting words in someone's mouth and got called out for it.

Attached: 1533839690576.png (1280x5301, 3.42M)

I love this. This is the greatest plot twist ever.

ok so you aren't saying that groups with high birthrates are lower IQ and that conservatives are, in fact, high IQ. got it

still strawmanning I see

I don't get it. you were talking about high birthrates meaning low IQ when it came to conservatives, but when people brought up hispanics and africans you backpedaled. what happened?

pet

Holy fuck, you fucking faggots, take it to /pol/, holy LIVING fuck

I can't help it if he conflates everything with everything and then projects his conclusions onto (You) alright.

is there a series like this?

no argument

>that's not your brain trying to make you survive on nutrients, that's just enjoying a burger
t. chemicals in my brain interpreting chemicals in your brain

Attached: 1549434441806.png (1024x576, 705K)

True, I never really presented an argument. You were arguing against yourself.

Based and anti birth control pilled

ok retard

The smarter you are the more thought you actually put into having a child.

>merchant.jpeg
So only white people who have kids are low iq?

Are you implying that third worlders are dumb? Woah, that's racist user.

See? the diference between a Yandere and a Dere Dere is how fast and hard you have to give hem the D! God this could have solved to many series in episode one

It's not racist, it's just a fact

Blades can’t get pregnant

I live in a third world country. Yes, we are dumber. That's not racist, because we are dumber thanks to socio-economic factors. We have worse schools, worse standards of living. We are simply not given the same chance at life.

Nia has cellular manipulation on a godly level as her power. If there is ANY blade that could finagle a way to get pregnant, it's her.

Friendzoning

Her accent was the best part. Great accent

>want to go sub because everyone of the main cast except Nia is horrible
>don't want to give up on welsh catgirl

Attached: 1449433747965.png (415x353, 111K)

if she's that good, why's she getting so upset
she can just give herself an abortion

Attached: 47d.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

Oh yeah? Watch this.

Is there a term for turning a yandere into a deredere? Is it reverse yandere?

She's just pretending to keep up appearances. It's the happiest day of her life