1.4 billion people

>1.4 billion people
>huge gaming population
>absolute zero AAA game devs, just companies milking the shit out of lazy mobile games that literally steal assets from western devs

Attached: 3A0C0D2C-F51E-4391-B235-D4F6791B2C1E.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32ydnPYcbkI
youtu.be/vIHuyiZKStE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lunar_Trilogy
youtube.com/watch?v=ew6ZgwZLyFU
imgur.com/a/VF3eq
youtube.com/watch?v=CLnADKgurvc
youtube.com/watch?v=cip9DA1UvHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people
This is where you went wrong.

Attached: tiananmen square massacre.jpg (1966x1092, 653K)

In case you haven't realized by now, chinks have zero creativity (because they are soulless insects). All they are capable of is stealing from others.

Attached: china cheating.jpg (648x2196, 789K)

Alright it's a china thread Yea Forumsros, just post the thing.

You mean this? Done.

Attached: 1556873554902.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

I think it is because they have no idea how to copy a vidya development.

china has no soul

chinks destroying the amerimutt videogame industry always make me happy and smile

At least they're ok with fan service and tiddies

Attached: 1560966765199.jpg (1472x2756, 792K)

Is this an onion article?

is it really true that if a chinaman sees this he'll be locked up?

Question for anyone scrolling past. Did you cheat in school? if so, on what kind of stuff.
I only did on homework that was more tedious than anything.

isn't there a single chinese word that means "cheat and rip off foreigners (and your fellow countrymen) whenever possible"?

>there will never be a game set during the Warlord Era
It's such a shame.

Attached: 44664-004-18107342.jpg (219x300, 8K)

chinks have their minds raped by the extremely strict education system. when you get fucked 10 hours a day 6 days a week by learning useless shit and no have time to persue own hobbys you're left with zero creativity. their country is creating literal bugpeople.

China is a shit show when it comes to innovation
The only thing they have over other countries is population
They can throw lives at a problem until enough people die and they can walk over the gap
If you can afford it avoid anything produced in china

For the most part, no. But you will get the occasional corrupt official somewhere trying to ahead by reporting these things to make it look like he's doing something of worth.

Politician.

No. The vibrant and unique Chinese "culture" glorifies theft, cheating, and any sort of underhanded duplicitous deed if you can get away with it. That's why any time you see someone with chink letters in their name, they're using hacks.

Attached: china.png (1400x5552, 946K)

No

They don't learn useless shit. They memorize what's on exams. Learning would imply using their brains to think critically.

Attached: china.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

>all these seething westcucks

>While having a reputation as one of the most brutal and ruthless warlords, he was also one of the most colourful. After defeating the army of general Wu Peifu by making his enemy's forces defect, he rewarded the defectors by allowing them to keep their original ranks. He then promoted his own officers, but since there was not enough metal to make the gold and silver stars for their rank insignia, he ordered the stars to be made from the gold and silver paper foil in cigarette packages. During the mass promotion ceremony, the officers were surprised to find their insignia already torn even before the ceremony had ended. During one of his campaigns, he publicly announced he would win the battle or come home in his coffin. When his troops were forced back he was true to his word—he was paraded through the streets, sitting in his coffin and smoking a large cigar. It was also a matter of public amusement that he kept his aged mother with him at all times, except when on campaign, when he left her at his opulent palace.
Its even got built in comic relief.

Attached: Zhang_Chongchan.jpg (300x496, 33K)

Don't blame them. They've been fucked over in their ass by their big companies and corrupt politicians for so long, they can't see how hypocritical they've become. I mean, they got suprise mechanics. Can't get more fucked up than that.

t. Wang Chung

>Seething over inferiority and primal savagery
Not how it works Zhang.

Attached: 1557398387732.jpg (275x183, 8K)

yeah but dedicated chink weebs have a potential to develop their shit.

sucks for you that westacuck chinks are useless and utterly uninspired there.

>everyone who laughs at China for being a shithole held together by military power is from America
Most of the world that is not using China as cheap labour or taking advantage of the new middle class Chinese think the country is horrible

>Outside, an angry mob of more than 2,000 people had gathered to vent its rage, smashing cars and chanting: "We want fairness. There is no fairness if you do not let us cheat."

Attached: 1522559634753.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

China has not been cheap labor for a while now. Their manufacturing industry had been largely automated. In terms of wages, Mexico is cheaper than them.

Sorry user, not everyone has a glorious past like Europe and the US.
In fact, most countries don't have heroes. That's why they hate the west that much. A country of thieves and cattle will forever feel jealousy for the successful ubermen from the west.

if the teacher was unlikely to catch me or if there would be no consequences i would pretty much always cheat. never cheated on any serious exams though (like the high school exit exams and other shit).

Zhang Zongchang was an absolute legend.

>When there was a drought, he went to the storm god’s temple to pray for rain. When he entered the temple, he went up to the statue of Zhang and slapped it, saying “Fuck your sister! How dare you make Shangdong’s people suffer by not giving us rain!” The next day, he ordered his artillerymen to fire into the sky until it rained. It rained the next day.

It may not make sense but it's the same when compared to the Olympics or pro sports. Athletes constantly take illegal drugs to artifically make themselves better. It's just a matter of not getting caught.

WHY ARE THEY ALL WALKING BY WHILE HE'S KILLING THAT KID WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1489977717686.png (633x758, 335K)

That may be, but having the audacity to chimp out DEMANDING that you be allowed to cheat is insane. What the fuck is the point of exams if you're just given the answers?

Attached: 1547402433096.png (198x254, 41K)

That’s just all of China in general:

No good quality products, just cheap shit.

Glorious Chinese IQ so very high please understand

What do you expect from impoverished dog eaters?

Inflating your nation's academic rankings so you can dab on Westerners, presumably.

>no, see, eating dogs bad! eating pigs good! I'm so smart!

W-What do you mean?

Attached: Picking The Renegade Action.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

What drives a person to do that, to a child?

Attached: 65.gif (499x289, 352K)

The fact the kid kinda got up and tried waddling around like a baby was the worst fucking thing ever. God I wish I had my hands on the fucking nuke button, who cares if North Korea is China's ally, all we need is good ol' power once and for all. We really need a WW3 to set shit straight, and I'm being unironic.

Cope

There is no reason do defend dog eaters when even most Chinese people don't eat dogs.

How do you know user isn't a vegetarian, the true ace in the hole, then you can tell everyone off.

Attached: Cat (296).gif (320x268, 2M)

>eating an animal specifically bred for thousands of years to provide protection and company is the same as eating an animal specifically bred for thousands of years for eating

You should have studied harder on your tests instead of cheating, Chang. Maybe you'd have had a western three digit IQ.

Actual insanity. When you literally have nothing but the clothes on your back, you don't even have a name anymore, and you just decide to do that to just try and feel some sort of retribution. And yeah, before you ask, the kid's dead. He could've survived with only a concussion, but the guy went extra and probably broke the kid's neck. Child heads are resilient, but not that much.

>Seething over inferiority and primal savagery
Only yours Billy Bob School Shooter

Those students were pissed because they knew that students in other parts of the country were definitely cheating, which would put them at a disadvantage, and with how shitty China is grades matter a lot for climbing the social ladder.

>looks around
>sees only old women
>now's my chance!

That shit deserved it. The kid getting his skull crushed merely for sweeping a sidewalk, though, I don't understand.

Attached: kodani_01.png (663x481, 98K)

I find the decadence of the west much more concerning than anything else. At least China has a future, we do not.

Because if he doesn't keep going until they're dead, he's responsible for that kids medical bills for life. China either has maximum chill or zero chill. There is no inbetween

Because it's China.

Is this a /pol/ thread again?

Honestly the countries that really have the most future prospects is Poland, Iceland, Japan, Russia (for a few parts), China (if you get rid of the inherent problems) and maybe Sweden. Other than that, you're shit out of luck, but you can move if you want and become and official citizen if you want in those countries. I just reccomend Poland or Iceland.

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate because I think I understand their logic :

In this region of China, they put a lot of pressure to prevent people from cheating. In other regions of China, they would have been able to cheat super easily. They think it's unfair that they have these anti-cheating systems but not the fucking entirety of China. Perks of governing a country of 1 billion people and 10 fucking million kilometers squared I guess.

why do liberals always shit on asians
i dont see you complaining about africans not making any games

Reason being: we used them as slaves

>Sweden
>a future

Nigger, even the (((UN))) expects Sweden to be a third world country in a fucking decade.

Oh right, I forgot. Should I keep my red-headed girlfriend though? She is natively Swedish. Wait why the fuck am I asking Yea Forums? I'll just get her a ticket to Poland.

Yall niggas laugh but right now they are the best source for goods new or used.
I dont understand how they keep their prices so low.
China No 1

>not doing protection, company and food like the first person to the south pole

I guess so. I just want to talk about civil wars in 1920s China and shit. It's honestly a really cool period.

Attached: images.png (284x177, 425)

Godspeed user. Poland is probably a fine country in the near future.

Do you even realize how much people that would kill? There's no outcome that would be worth the price.

Based Chinks

They do exist, just not many of them.
Entertainment never really boomed in those regions because America never occupied them.
Same excuse can be made about Indians, Africans and Arabs and why there are no big games from there.

Here are some notable games I could think of:
youtube.com/watch?v=32ydnPYcbkI
youtu.be/vIHuyiZKStE

Attached: 1513906730293.png (1397x1050, 2.03M)

cao ni ma
chow mein tasty dog yum :)

You ever seen one of those angry gamers who stomp their keiboard/headphones/monitor to bits? Imagine having that emotion for what ever reason and you see is a kid, and of course you still lack the self control to NOT be destructive, so you destroy the child, since he can't really defend him self from you just discharching all your pent up anger by stomping him. Maybe that's what's going on, maybe the guy has so little self control and consideration for the world around him, that he just doesn't think and let emotions dictate his actions.

Attached: Cat (179).jpg (680x774, 88K)

Don't forget that they also glorify cannibalism

Then what the fuck do we do? Wait it out? It's only going to get worse, why not just make it worse for like 20 years then it slowly goes back up in the next decade?
Being Polish myself, really fucking agree with that. Kurwas to all.

>He posts not 5 minutes after the bus video
How many children do you have to beat on the daily? Is there a quota you must reach to raise your social credit score?

Absolute mad man

chink haters everywhere but on the other hand american liberal media tend to defend china. at least sjws dont care about chinks. they are so busy attacking and banning japanese media and chinks join it as well.

How can China and Korea be so souless but Japan be full of SOUL?

>Poland is probably a fine country in the near future.
yeah, maybe in 50 years

They got bombed twice.

By using shit grade materials

Japanese stole China's alphabet, then the Mongols invaded, but they died in a tornado. Then the Mongols invaded again, they fought for a bit, then they died in a tornado.

>bugmen
>people

Attached: 7c241975995d1d8799f9bb7112f44db0.png (752x798, 344K)

American occupation.

Huh these games actually look really good.

Based King Triton protecting the gooks.

imagine chinks don't have gun control

Attached: 1561025191349.png (271x186, 16K)

>Russia
>future
Enjoy your tuberculosis.

This guy gets it.

The gaokao (aka Chinese SATs) is basically the great equalizer in China. It doesn't matter if you are poor, if you work hard enough and score highly, you can get into a good and not need to work in the fields.

Now imagine being one of those students and finding out thats bullshit. The school next door to you has no VAC while your school has VAC at maximum capacity.

You would be fucking pissed. Especially in China where there are gorillions of people but not many resources.

This

Your fat degenerate civilization is on a dire need of a social credit system. It has way too much dead weight (emphasis on weight), all massively entitled, getting the same stuff or even more than the people that are actually productive.

Jealous amerimutt. Your country makes barely functional games. Meanwhile ours pumped out the likes of The Witcher 3 and many others along those lines. AMERICA CANNOT WIN, YOU ARE FIGHTING A LOSING GAME, KTÓRA GODZINA, DUPEK?

I dont know man I remember 15 years ago when the chink import was becoming a thing the products were really atrocious.
Things changed a lot and now its more they are the bang for the buck for everything.

chinks are commie shit. korea is too. not liberal, just commies. commies make everything bad. taiwan and hongkong have soul. tho hongkong often faces a crisis due to ccp.

STOP! I JUST WANNA RIP THAT GUY AWAY FROM HIM, THAT'S HORRID!

Attached: 1558411283854.png (460x460, 174K)

>Implementing what is effectively mass manipulation and modern day slavery
Commies fuck off

If you don't mind literally being eaten by an escalator or elevator I guess they make decent enough stuff.

>korea
>commie
You wish fatty

Wasn't there a video of a guy doing something similar to a dog cowering from him?

Americans like Poland, that poster is almost certainly a bong.

China is only good at killing people, silly.

>Criticizing anyone for being entitled in the thread where somebody already posted the story about Chinks rioting over not being allowed to cheat
lmao
>emphasis on weight
kek
1/5 of Chinese in developed areas are obese and you have the largest smoking population on the planet.
>degenerate
Are you suggesting that imploding your own country's ecosystems in the pursuit of wealth isn't peak degeneracy?

Im sure shit like that doesnt happen in the rest of the world.
Its not like people got in elevators and fell to their death because of bad maintenance.

To be fair Chinese kids' entire lives revolve around the final high school test. People kill themselves if they fail it more than once.

The Witcher series is the only decent thing that Poland has ever made.

What the fuck? I love chink now

you're not polish

moon is a former commie activist whos desperately pandering to nk and china, and his cabinet is full of his comrades. korean national policy is based on anti japan sentiment, and its caused anti america/anti-capitalism ideology as well. and koreans really like protesting. they do it every time, everywhere.

>Chinese
>people

Chinese buy test papers and grades.
China has a village for artists to train on illustration and paintinh to copy and make great forgeries of American art
Every Chinese company is mandatory working for the Chinese Communist Company so it's okay to boycott everything that comes out of China.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums is full of wu mao

tf is wu mao?

i'm polish. poland being a good country is a /pol/ meme made by retards who think the only criteria for a country being a good place to live in is it having no immigrants.

The floor of an escalator falling out due to bad material selection or cheaping out on material thickness is not the same as something failing due to lack of proper maintenance. And even then, Western shit, especially European shit is specifically made not to critically fail after prolonged lack of maintenance. Meanwhile, people die every day in China due to balconies collapsing, factories exploding or escalator covers breaking.

Also, the translator fucked up. "Asshole" ("dupek") should be in vocative ("dupku") rather than in nominative. And we're mostly chill with the Americans in Poland as well.

First contact with western world was with weedland

Ah sorry i dont know you were in the manufacturing plant overseeing the material selection process.
Sorry for disturbing you.

Wrong, the best sci-fi books ever made are exclusive to Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lunar_Trilogy

He was also a pretty good poet:
Someone asks me how many women I have
I really don’t know either
Yesterday a boy called me ‘dad’
I don’t know who his mother is

Attached: Julius Evola.jpg (200x212, 15K)

good, copyright and idiots should be taken advantage of

we're chill with americans because america unlike poland is not a shithole and pretty much every polak wants to live there

No problem, glad to help as an engineerbro.

Explain why Vietnam is pretty great then.

It's because chinks have no souls.
They are INCAPABLE of creating things.

Google the "Asian creativity problem".

The most popular games in the world are Chinese mobile games

>imploding your own country's ecosystems in the pursuit of wealth
At the present, China is taking more care of its environment than Fatland, especially on these days of Donald Trump. Reforested more areas than all the West combined, banned the importing of foreign garbage (the West used China as its trash heap for decades, not anymore), and after many years of no regulations so that the world put all their industries there (thank you, suckers) when China was in developing stage, now that the world is dependent, regulations are being slapped all over the place.

they banned the importation of foreign garbage because they're producing as much now and they're only reforesting areas because they realised how devastating desertification is for them

>protesting is communist
That's how I know I'm speaking to a fatty

Where can I buy this guy's album?

It's not. Vietnam is garbage. There's a reason expats go to Thailand instead of Vietnam.

Imagine being this fucking delusional
>Muh reforestation
Shame that fails to fix any of the other issues, isn't nearly enough and doesn't decrease carbon output like the US has been doing for years.
>1/5 of farmland is contaminated by heavy metals
>Millions die every year due to air polution
>Only country on the planet that still pumps out CFC-11
>Huge swaths of dead sea and land
>5 of the 10 rivers most responsible for plastic dumped into the ocean are in China
China is shit. We haven't had environmental issues this bad anywhere in the West in nearly a century.

what are you talking about. im not really against korea or vietnam. i mean, even if koreans try to make good shit their commies and ideology/group thought ban and cancel it. just like american sjws doing the video game industry. they always fail in this situation. therefore their shit has to be soulless.

i just traveled to vietnam last week btw. it was a great trip. you should go there as well. their foods are god tier despite being dirt cheap. only use vinasun or mai linh taxi. they are kind and wont rip off from you.

>like the US has been doing for years.
Kek. Not with the Cheetos president. Muh economy, muh China is doing it so we can do it too. Gotta elect a democrat, fatfuck.

Just Google "Zhang Zongchang poetry" and I think the first result will give you some of his best work. He was a ruthless warlord, but he was pretty wacky.
>He was nicknamed “The Three Don’t-Knows” because he didn’t know how large his army, treasury, or harem was.
Now there's a man who enjoyed life to the fullest

this is the first one in these threads that is genuinely upsetting.

First the complaint is that they produce no games. Now the goalpost has shifted to AAA games.

Attached: ss_159bd5517cf1a34fad206f0ae4020c9769326d43.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

t. Chiang Kai-Shek

>absolute zero AAA game devs, just companies milking the shit out of lazy mobile games that literally steal assets from western devs
consoles weren't allowed until a few years ago iirc
there's aaa game dev going on now
sony is working with some devs

It doesn't work because Chinese Communist party fund Chinese tourists who control online conversations about anything chinese are doing it overseas.

Actual regular chinese citizen will never see Yea Forums because of the firewall

Keep seething Chink. Trend in both Europe and the US had been downward for the last decade.

Attached: china number 1 2.jpg (800x721, 76K)

>OP learns the Chinese aren't human

All the Chinese are capable of is ripping people off. Their entire culture is enslaving each other for cheap labor. Everything about them is terrible. The world would unironically be better off without China.

Rent free

Dont forget how their fisherman literally constantly violate every treaty they sign with full consent from their government as they steal resources from every nation humanly possible. The Chinese do not honor any contract or agreement and in fact delight in breaking them. They're raised from day 1 to believe it's completely acceptable to break deals with non Chinese. They're worse than Jews.

It's not just China, name one non-western/Japanese AAA dev

Attached: 54f47f0.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

>make game about China
>go the extra mile to make sure they love it
>they fucking love it
>be surprised they make lewd art when that's literally all they do
China #1

Are you retarded? That guy is just a psychopath/schizo. And the kid survived.

Dont the koreans make some games? They make fun movies.

>they realised how devastating desertification is for them
yes, that's the point. they aren't so stupid as to ignore the problem or hope that arguments like "the ice age happened" will fix it for them

Exactly. There is a reason every single one of their historic neighbors fucking despise them.

Attached: Two Japanese Coast Guard vessels, JCG Muzuki (PS 11) and (JCG Nobaru PS 16), ram a Chinese boat pilo (1024x672, 179K)

Soap operas are not the definition of anything good.

Downward trend my ass. Your own graph doesn't show any of that.

>Your own graph doesn't show any of that.
Are you blind or stupid?

You're right, I did forget to mention them and yeah their movies are really good but they're not THAT far ahead of China when it comes to games. There's maybe a dozen or so games from Korea that can be recognized by non-koreans.

But even then, Japan is leagues better than them in every way except music.

Attached: 7a90628.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

>Burger land
>1/3rd the population
>More than twice the emissions per capita
>Outsources all its shitty manufacturing to China
>China has higher renewable energy production/most amount of solar installations of every country
Also US emissions started rising again within the last two years and Trump's rollbacks on the EPA will be a further problem. Trying to get into a pissing contest about who's worse is pretty fruitless senpai

I think if China never become commie they would've brought an interesting and different perspective to vidya because of their rich history and culture. It's a damn shame.

Attached: 1560568671554.jpg (548x665, 183K)

what the fuck is going on here

The shit they do on the seas is what gets me. They literally kill their own part of the planet and their only response is to begin taking shit from other people. Filipino fishermen go missing all the time because chinks take their shit and sink their craft even after China signed an agreement to leave them alone. They drew up a territory only to immediately violate it. Thet deserve all out war for the shit they pull. Even Americans stop after awhile. The Chinese dont know anything except consumption. It's all they know and all they want to know. Why America let themselves get borderline enslaved by their trade with them is beyond me but good luck telling Americans now they can't have stupid shit immediately available 24/7. They poison everything they touch and enjoy how they destroy it.

based chink doing his bit to decrease the popuplation

>Muh per capita
Literally means nothing. Even China's current per capita emissions are unsustainably high. Both they and the West need to cut back.
>Outsources all its shitty manufacturing to China
How tragic for them?
>China has higher renewable energy production/most amount of solar installations of every country
So they have the most worthless, inefficient meme tech on the planet. Yea sounds like China. I'll give a fuck when they have more than 2% of their power production come from nuclear.
>Also US emissions started rising again within the last two years
They decreased in 2017, rose 2.8% in 2018 and are projected to decline again, you're full of shit.

they would be similar ones to japanese chinese games. basically japan has already made a bunch of china themed games, anime, manga, novels, and all that shit.

It makes me sad. China could have been a beautiful country full of rich history and culture if only it wasn't taken over by the commies. Tibet could be its own country too.

Attached: Edd_.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

Do even fortnite?

Attached: Swine.png (696x493, 335K)

>Why America let themselves get borderline enslaved by their trade with them is beyond me but good luck telling Americans now they can't have stupid shit immediately available 24/7.
We fell for the mass consumption meme, mid 20th century was far too generous to us and we never got over it. We'll break from it eventually but it won't be done willingly and it sure as shit wont be pretty.

Wau they made like 1 relevant game in the history on the medium and now Poland is best country in gaming. Japan and US have made thousands.

Tiananmen Square Massacre

Attached: 1556748573678.jpg (1024x689, 540K)

>double penetration

Because if everyone is doing it but somehow you're singled out to not, it is unfair. Kinda like how if one player was forbidden to illegal performance enchancement drugs but everyone else is not, then yeah, you'll complain too. Either everyone gets to use it or no one does, but the latter is outright impossible since there's too much money on the line.

The commies winning the Civil War is living proof that we're in the joke timeline. They were outnumbered and got purged once by based Chiang, but they got lucky.

But what if the dog was a pitbull?

>the largest population of people on the planet are the most deceptive and inhumane
Why the fuck is there no Hitler to gas chinks?

Who gives afucking about soulless bug men?

This gave me an aneurysm

what happened to the chinese to make them this way? how did they devolve from literal warrior-poets and artisans to chinks?

Literal lifetimes of enslavement and gommunism (further enslavement).

I mean yeah but they were cheating hardcore like literally posting the answer key on the board tier cheating

Because chinese people are stupid.

Being in a perpetual state of war kind of dehumanizes people. Like before Mao China was like in a constant civil war, dynasties coming and going like they were flavor of the month, Japan invading in the 30's, then the Nationalists and Communists going back to killing each other afterwords. Then add in some good old fashion Communism and you have China.

Unironically, the west made them that way. From the opium wars to the US outright sabotaging any help to the Chinese against Japan during WW2, then the cold war bullshit against all commies, all the way to the current year, China was beatened down and exploited by the west for nearly a century. They just had enough of the bullshit and decided to go Nigga mode on the world in response.

But user, Hitler supported the chinks with a military advisor mission until Hirohito asked him to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=ew6ZgwZLyFU
Someone just came out with a video yesterday specifically about how they will fucking ruin gaming. Things aren't looking good.

Attached: 164970278-288-k964515[1].jpg (288x450, 11K)

Cope harder faggots.

Attached: thechinese.jpg (1534x3600, 2.28M)

KEK

What's going on here?

>Showing a nipple is NSFW
>Showing a child literally get beat to death is
The mods sure are something

Attached: 39756bf35c0114dd69b0a13195c7a7552b2f710389bdb1ad94145ff5396f49d7.gif (310x266, 132K)

>Roman-esque political factionalism
>Industry is built off of shitty counterfeit goods like gutter oil
>Farming communities still live like they did in the warlord period
>1/5 of farmland is polluted with heavy metals
>Ethnic division that makes us look homogeneous in comparison
>Capital flight
>Declining foreign investment matched with stagnant domestic investment
>Largest smoking population on the planet
>Obesity crisis in developed areas
>Massive corporate debt defaults
>Air pollution kills a million every year
>Housing crisis
>Territorial spats with majority of her neighbors
>Massive wealth inequality that, again, makes the West look heavenly in comparison
>Large swaths of dead sea/rivers/land
So this is the power... of the 21st century's superpower
>filename

>literal warrior-poets and artisans
That culture hasn't existed for a thousand years and they can never return to it, blame the Mongols and the Manchus.

What is this faggotry?

Judge on a individual level, not on absolutes from a anonymous image board.

>nation of insect people
>get milked and harvested with lowest common denominator methods
what a shock

Because Africans aren't ruining gaming

So Hirohito was the hiro we needed, but didn't deserve

I think you meant,

Attached: HanMasterRace2.jpg (1096x878, 218K)

The virgin native American
>does a rain dance to ask the sky for water

The CHAD Zhang
>fucking stonks the sky until it rains

>The school next door to you has no VAC
so i can use a CSGO aimbot and not get VAC banned?

What about that oil spill

During a college exam, I wrote notes on the inner spine of the book we were meant to write in. When the professor was checking them to see if students had written down answers, he didn't think to lift the pages and check in between.

I see nothing wrong with cheating in school.
School is life or death, fuck up and society will not let you better your life.
Cheating on multiplayer videogames is worse to me

>wartorn 3rd world shit continent doesn't produce video games
wow what a shock

They would have been pretty identical to what we know today. The Republic of China is/was no better than the People's Republic of China.

one thing I love about chinese artists is that they give no fucks about what w*men think

>means nothing
What? If it means nothing then the US should scale down its emissions to the level of Switzerland.

>unsustainably high
If its unsustainably high what is the US' which is 2.5 times higher? A disaster?

>Eat person only owns $5
>But we have a lot so we win!

>I really don’t know either
I forgot about that. He had a bunch of concubines (including Americans, Brits, Dutch, etc) that he referred to by designated numbers rather than names since he had so many of them.

In many ways, yes.

Can someone please explain the purpose of him doing this.
It's like he was trying to beat the kid to death for some reasom

>tarantino.webm

if they interrupt him they have to be involved in legal shit and bugmen don't want to bother with that

>If it means nothing then the US should scale down its emissions to the level of Switzerland.
Its a work in progress my guy, you can't just force it instantly. Difference is that the Chinese aren't even making token dents in their emissions.
>A disaster?
In what way?

Literally "cope".
Kinda like when people post "have sex" they advocate for rape then "cope" posters advocate assault.

I think the fairest form of cheating has got to be sneaking in formulas for mandatory high school science. I barely did it but holy fuck, we barely even meant as a population to memorize how chemistry diagrams work.

they are same chink insects cattle, they just better at emulating civility and humanity for the purpose of business with west.

Attached: wagecattle.png (1185x699, 270K)

High school chemistry only has extremely basic formulas and ones that you pick yourself, in case you're doing a project.
Stop being retarded.

Reminder that these are your new eternal world overlords whether you like it or not.

You wouldn't want to be sent to the Camps, like your Muslim friends, now would you?

Attached: 322B5549-7FF2-4210-B9AB-5A6CC40BFB7C.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

>High IQ
>chimp out when they're aren't allowed to cheat on exams

Attached: 1560301089463.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Truth.

>Image
What a fucking autistic loser.

Asians cheat on tests or are taught answers rather than to figure out answers. They don't actually have high IQ.

>sent to the Camps, like your Muslim friends
Wait, What?

Cope harder, inferior.

Attached: 1561140655185.jpg (1591x1028, 679K)

savages

>work in progress
You mean after it has industrialised? It's sore point in green treaties, but countries like India do have a point when they say that economically painful emissions standards are being forced onto them before they're a developed country, while the OECD nations pumped out a shit ton of emissions during their development. Developing countries are still, well, developing, logically their emissions would increase as industrial activity increases.

>a disaster
I'm using your logic that China's per captia emissions, 40% of the US', is unsustainably high.

Dude...
Dude seriously, are you actually dumb enough to believe this shit, or am I being memed on here? Please tell me, I am fairly certain I am suffering from a severe case of irony poisoning after being on this website for 12+years now.

Attached: 1426488493481.jpg (250x250, 16K)

i'm not even one bit worried
the EU will save me

Now that's the spirit. Just ignore their superiority!

Attached: rqtLN7U.png (1317x1598, 611K)

>all these faggots want to go live in poland
HEJ! MY NIE TOLERUJEMY ŚWIRÓW W NASZEJ OKOLICY! SPIERDALACIE NA SZCZAW, ZŁAMASY!
regards
polak

Attached: zelda_ale_mnie.png (336x479, 200K)

t.chink living outside of China

Forced integration of western chinks.

Shut it, inferior. Or this may very well be your new home.

Attached: YourNewHome.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

It's a bug nation.

Attached: 643734.jpg (905x695, 381K)

ching chong ping pong peng

The EU will only save you if you are absolutely needed to provide a higher GDP, otherwise they will replace you with someone who does the job cheaper.

it would be glorious, theres too many of them

>unironically believing that a nation with a history of blatantly lying about shit like this and a massive population of illiterate dipshit farmers actually has an average IQ that high
How does it feel being in the double digits?

Partaking in the silent Han takeover is an honor.

Attached: hanempire.png (1427x960, 162K)

China has a bunch of Muslim Chinese minorities in Sinkiang, and they're throwing them into camps and colonizing their land with Han Chinese

>Zhang Zongchang
this most stupid excuse i've ever seen.

we have a lot of other problems but not this one

Attached: 1q6kjnqge7m21.jpg (531x632, 25K)

So like 95? Like basically all Western countries? The fact that it's over 100 is better than the majority.

Attached: time of anglo is over.jpg (811x660, 102K)

>You mean after it has industrialised?
Yes, "industrialized" being the primary issue here. It isn't sustainable. The earth can't hold it up forever, and the entire planet's quest to do what we and Europe did is accelerating us to the end even faster. Its just that nobody is willing to acknowledge this because it requires sacrificing far, far too much. In 5000 years people will think the time we're living in was fantasy.
>economically painful emissions standards are being forced onto them before they're a developed country
>I'm using your logic that China's per captia emissions, 40% of the US', is unsustainably high.
China, in per capita emissions and raw emissions, is unsustainably high. So is Europe and the US.

if you think china can take usa you're in for a hearty kek

>Arrives at your doorstep.

Attached: 1560555627537.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

>China (if you get rid of the inherent problems)
That's the biggest IF I've ever seen, any country can have future prospects if you "get rid of the inherent problems," and China has the most problems to get rid of.

Still can't tell if you're being serious or not. I'm laughing either way though, lol.

Attached: 1558997658784.jpg (241x230, 34K)

They don't need to take on the US when the Jews are doing it for them.

Attached: 273390ba-75a1-11e7-84d9-df29f06febc3_1280x720_214504.jpg (980x551, 139K)

>like basically all western countries
Not the ones that matter lmao, imagine having to compare your billion man state to illiterate shitholes to feel relevant.

This looks like a final boss level, where the middle guy sits there the whole time doing nothing with his hands behind his back and is immune to attacks while his minions have to be dealt with first.

Attached: 1542926045722.png (666x569, 506K)

It's probably already been mentioned that the reason China doesn't make games like the west is because it's a totalitarian nation, you're not allowed to create media that would upset the government, everything has to be approved by them. The same thing happened in the USSR before its collapse.

Welcome to socialism.

Attached: 1512402845624.jpg (406x640, 52K)

When the Han takes over in 20 years, you'll wish you weren't anti-Han when the guards escort you to the inferior Camp to be "reeducated".

Attached: TheCamps.jpg (720x405, 144K)

Chinks and Jews are in opposition as well. There are more than two forces vying for power.

How about this?

Attached: 420ADB57-8066-4313-BA4B-28F550C74989.jpg (2400x1667, 322K)

you seriously think that's not a joke?

>soldiers get fed rotten synthetic food
>have way less in the vehicle park than the US alone
>outdated garbage tech from cold war with no regards to safety

They would get memed on in a full scale war.

>you're not allowed to create media that would upset the government
>Posts british image
Ironic.

That image looks like it was ripped from a classic James Bond film.

>Cutting the world’s population in 1/2
>Bad
Faggot

>They would get memed on in a full scale war
Everyone gets memed on when they try to fight a war one the other side of the world.

The Lynn study results for a lot of sub-Saharan Africa is flawed, some of the country data comes from as small sample sizes as 10 from the same locale and some of the tested were children as young as 13 rather than adults. It's highly likely that the averages would be a lot closer to that of Nigeria, Uganda and Sierra Leone.

>WW3 start
>US does Nam strats
>Lose brutally
>More memorials are built

Attached: la-fg-china-military-pla-q-and-a-20150902.jpg (2048x1395, 1.03M)

Imperial China was a shithole too, IIRC a US ambassador wrote a book about his experiences there in the 20s/30s and it had absolutely nothing nice to say about the Chinese themselves.

>Africa
You mean Han protectorates?

Attached: 1560378970047.jpg (446x449, 43K)

>China bans Skeletons
Why?

How are they going to arrive at my doorstep when their navy is nonexistent and I'm across and ocean?

We have guns
We have more guns and ammo than chinks to shoot at.

>nam strats
I dont know what you mean by that but the us would just chill on your coasts with its superior navy and air force and bomb the shit out of you pathetic bugmen

>Nam strat
>In a conventional war
It would be Persian Gulf War 2: Chinese Boogaloo

A lot of farmland is owned by China too, as well as European and other Asian nations, but yes.

t. dumb wagecattle

Dynasty Warriors

>US does Nam strats against a conventional army
I don't think you know what Nam strats are

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

Attached: 1525652442191.jpg (700x933, 68K)

No visible blood and guts means it's fine, Yea Forums follows US law which surprisingly to nobody is fucked up in terms of morality.
Before anyone falsely accuses me of a Chinese sympathiser as if this is a bipartisan debate, I'm not; China is way worse in every way.

We wuz Hans

Attached: 1559748177822.png (800x1672, 209K)

>zero creativity

I mean you're not wrong but how did a bunch of ancient science and inventions come from there?

whispers: korea

Attached: 1561311378996.jpg (615x409, 33K)

every man should be like that. fucking pussified westerners, enlightenment and egalitarianism was a mistake.

Skeletons are an offense to dialectic materialism.

Vietnam used Nam strats on the chinks and won.

Niggers have a tendency of appropriating farmland whenever they want, without thinking of the consequences.

We ARE Han, the world's purest race.

Attached: han.png (1312x489, 413K)

China is a paper tiger literally, they fake the quality of everything.

Attached: China builds are falling down, falling down, falling down.webm (978x720, 778K)

Because they used to not be insects. Then communism kicked in.

>Human wave zerg rushing and an inability to collapse pockets
Sounds like peak Chinese tactics

Attached: sparrow.png (1322x407, 67K)

I'm not sure about the other stuff, but gunpowder was literally an accident when alchemists were slamming random shit together to try and create an elixir of immortality.

heh

Attached: Shenzhen_China.jpg (1024x573, 582K)

What's worse, being replaced with mutts or mongs?

Attached: United Nations - New report on replacement migration issued by UN population division.jpg (1024x3376, 780K)

The US lost because some Chinese soldiers marched up some gook hills. That's it.

Attached: 1541474424896.jpg (940x646, 99K)

They were insects way before then.

I hate both US and Chink, but warning for my brapfriends: arrogance is bad m'kay, remember rabbit and turtle story.

Attached: 1520108672440.jpg (591x472, 121K)

Sure thing mongol mutt

What's wrong with living in Poland?
regards
Moravian-Silesian Czech.

>Mutts
Low IQ, no influence or power
>Mongs
Upper management potential.

Attached: 1533572869541.jpg (750x817, 98K)

Uh-huh

Attached: the absolute fucking state.png (315x562, 24K)

Well of course you're going to have some areas that have standards, it still doesn't disprove my point that China overall cuts corners, it's literally in their culture to scam as much as possible.

Attached: China builds are falling down, falling down, falling down, again.webm (978x720, 1.12M)

Daily reminder that the Han are the purest race on Earth and the rest of them are mutted are currently seething.

Attached: Han.jpg (1202x588, 90K)

Aren't mutts and mongrels two words for the same? I'm an ESL and these aren't words you learn in school.

>These people think they will become a world force

kek

>High rises without foundations

There's scamming, and then there's this.

Yes that's right, the most powerful military in the world with the newest post WW2 weapons takes on the Chinese during the early 50's right after they just got done with a civil war.

Attached: 150622160028-bruno-barbey-china-1-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 145K)

According to the chart the purest race are the japs. Cope harder offspring of Mongolian conquest.

That's communism for you during dozens of years. Now they are fascist capitalist yet commies outside china still don't get it

>surround a bunch of army and marines outside their territory
>they still escape

Attached: 1551063569016.jpg (780x912, 125K)

Attached: Shanghai.jpg (978x550, 251K)

We’ve learned since then.
Our biggest problem wasn’t the viet cong but people at home whining about how this was a pointless brutal war.
Goes to show don’t bring cameras to a war zone

China is literally the idea of quantity over quality.

After Stalin stuck his hand up Mao's ass and offloaded so much surplus equipment that they actually managed to reverse the outcome of the civil war, yes.

>We’ve learned since then
>*gets defeated in middle east*

Japs are just Han who got lost on an island while exploring and mixed with the native abos. They're pure, but they were isolated for a millennia.

Attached: CCD61A79-D232-4BCD-8E07-9310BFD56D32.jpg (1100x619, 144K)

Only Europeans think that quality trumps quantity. Marathon and Thermapoley are the exception and not the rule.

China isn't allowed to show skull imagery. World of Warcraft has a lot of absurd censorship changes because of this.
>Scholomance, bastion of the undead and school for necromancy
>or Lóng Xuéxiào, spooky bakery

-China make games but only massive multiplayer p2w garbage that the west will never go anywhere near it.
-They only recently have lifted the ban on consoles even though not entirely
-Like you said, heavy cencorship dampens any thinking outside the box
-EA, Ubisoft, 2K and many others have subsidiaries in China where they are often contracted for crunch work that western devs are complaining about.

What bugs me more is why S.Korea without any of china's restriction is making hot garbage too. Where have their creativity gone

>they were isolated for a millennia
Funny how that makes you more racially pure, huh?

>Exam says no phones
>Son place his phone in his underwear
Literally what in the fuck is that parent's problem? His son was fucking cheating and attempted to be academically dishonest. I would have whooped my child if they did that.

Students from Shanghai and Beijing here say that Melbourne's infrastructure is shit and China is much better.

>The Party's pet project and NYC knockoff
Why don't you post some pictures of the interior?

Attached: Urumqi.jpg (2088x1327, 2.53M)

>Where have their creativity gone
They never had any.

tell them to go back

Mongolians not mongrels. Considering Mongolia and China are neighbors and are relatively close ethnicity wise plus mongol being used as a slur for someone with down syndrome it was just a fitting name to what I should have really put was niggers.

Just doing an edgy joke though, I wouldn't take what I say literally.

>what in the fuck is that parent's problem
The teachers who prevent cheating. I thought it was obvious from the article.

>mixed with abos

Attached: 1560887897129 - Copy.jpg (500x280, 60K)

Thought "mong" was short for mongrels.

Most interior you can get. Still pretty comfy.

Attached: 5905283263_be14ea25f7_o.jpg (3344x2552, 1.52M)

Forgot link:
imgur.com/a/VF3eq

>28k non-battle

Food poisoning?

Attached: st.jpg (384x390, 28K)

>that broken grammar
you're a fucking poser, not polish. it's not "dupek", in this case it's "dupku". dupek is used when you speak of a man. when you speak directly to a man, then it's dupku. to a woman it's "dupo" because all women are dupy, and with the word dupa (ass) being feminine (like kurwa), there's no masculine form of it, so dupek was created to call a man an ass.

tl;dr chuj ci w dupe

Attrition is usually what hurts armies most, rather than battles.

What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?
Nothing baka, it's great THAT'S WHAT!
I don't want others to ruin it for me and my family.

Attached: baka rpk najsilniejsza wróżka w gensokyo.jpg (202x300, 55K)

And history would show them being right

Attached: The greatest military power in history.jpg (319x760, 59K)

It was in the middle of winter so probably frostbite from their shitty uniforms.
>Still pretty comfy.
tbqy I think that applied more to old Shanghai that the shitty generic western thing they have going on now.

funny what embracing of market economies can do.

no shit, Melbournes public transport system is very in effective
all that talk about expanding its metro is making me sleep

No i dupa. W gwiazdki.

Quality trumping quantity is literally what made Europe conquer so much of the world.

>They don't learn useless shit. They memorize what's on exams. Learning would imply using their brains to think critically.
that's what every single kid does, not just in china
you fucking retard
get out of your room more often.

Not only Shanghai, pic related.
China is NatSoc now, Has been ever since Xi took power.

Attached: db85ead.jpg (2048x1024, 445K)

>300 casualties from friendly fire
We're so god damn dangerous we end up hurting ourselves when there are no gooks around to kill. Incomprehensibly based. Also
>Can't actually find anything from Korea so he had to go digging around in the war with the one decent power the Far East has ever produced
kek

Attached: 1509328540466.jpg (897x623, 154K)

Which coincidentally only happened after a huge population explosion?

I think the trams are pretty convenient. The stations are small so there are many of them, don't need to walk a lot to catch a tram. Gets pretty crowded in the evenings though.

Imperial China died in 1911, user. The Empire was so hated by the chinks that when a guy tried to declare himself emperor in 1915 it started a civil war. He ruled as Emperor for like 4 months.
1920s China was pretty shit too, though.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Empire_of_China_(1915–1916).svg.png (1280x853, 35K)

Why are asians so fr*cking intelligent? No other culture is advanced enough to routinely massacre its inhabitants with elevators and escalators.

Fascist China starts now.

Attached: HanFlag2.jpg (2100x1500, 181K)

*Second

Attached: 463.jpg (800x560, 267K)

they're natsoc for sure, but they're still a market economy.

M8 if you think the United Kingdom was able to take over the huge swaths of Africa, the Middle East, and India that it did because of its larger population you're on crack.

euro games fucking suck except for a few indeies and they made uninspired mediocre aaa trash set in america or where the protags are americunts and pander to the amerimutt market. what about this.

>Quality doesn't consistently trump quantity
Non-European education lmao
>Commie block-tier apartments on the right
They need to step it up
>Not even using battle boxes anymore
lel

I'm sorry Xiao. In my schools were were taught about different things, not just given a slate of exam answers to memorize.

Based. Zhōngguó xióng lì yǔzhòujiān!

Ah. That's understandable. No worries, I doubt the people will go through with it, and even then. They'll probably get scared off by central slavic culture anyways.

Attached: Czech Dance 1.gif (435x250, 680K)

Not him but nationalism was a European thing. It was one large nation taking over thousands of tiny ones.

Chinks culture is entirely dependent on lying, cheating, and stealing whatever they can get away with. Dishonesty is an integral part of academic achievement to them. Indians(dot) have a similar issue where they will give credentials like '8 years software engineer experience' when all they did was live in an apartment rented to a shop owner that had an electric cash register.

Attached: CN_Guangzhou,-South-China.jpg (3096x2251, 482K)

Based chinks making thot going reeee

They needed a large population of non-combatants to produce their OP weaponry.

>euro games fucking suck except for a few indeies

Nonsense. All non-Japanese games suck. You fucking casual.

And how do you suppose the one large nation that numbered 30 million at the Empire's height was able to maintain a grip on the 400 million outside of it, with some nations in India exceeding that number already
I'll give you a hint: It wasn't because of a demographic advantage.

Attached: china_shanghai_yuyuan-garden-city.jpg (800x450, 240K)

hey! back the fuck off. we wanted some tea, but those slanty eyed fucks wouldnt sell us any

1989 Tiananmen Square

>maintain a grip on the 400 million outside of it
The 400 million weren't united

>That retarded deconstructionist brick in the foreground
Not even China is safe from shitty architecture.

>hrur durr no it's the opposite
literally every single normie kid learns stuff at memory and then parrots it to get good grades
im sorry if you were that sorry fuck that actually learned useless shit only to prove someone (????) something, while the other kids got laid.

hory shet

Attached: 1519033620739.jpg (300x263, 78K)

Uhhh dude? The viet cong were utterly destroyed by the American military, when the US got bored of the conflict and left the VC only really existed as a glorified propaganda detail. It was an actual conventional army that invaded southern Vietnam in the 1970s.

>with some nations in India exceeding that number already
Nice cope, and if you think that a nation that small was able to hold on to that many people without some kind of quality disparity you're delusional

I thought it looked pretty cool too be honest.

>"The West"

Last time I checked it was just the british, while the entire rest of the west did everything they could to keep them in check. Thanks to us, they went from a global empire to a rapidly collapsing irrelevant shithole without a pot to piss in.

You're welcome BTW.

Like everyone's saying: All they can do is copy.

The ones across the plaza and that stadium looking thing aren't too bad.

>Fail in everything you set out to accomplish
>"Mission accomplished guys!"

Attached: evacuationfromsiagon.jpg (480x320, 37K)

Daily reminder that the Han just invented the "Under-Display" camera while the inferior Mutts are still using their iJew notched phones.

Attached: notchless.webm (640x368, 1.44M)

I'll never forget a thread years back where some chinese user said all the Chinese had to do was load onto shipping vessels and ride over, and another user made a greentext about the world laughing their ass off as the army starved and the US just blew the vessels out of the water. I wish I saved it.

>then the cold war bullshit against all commies
yeah, communism only controlled and had support from 50% of the planet. really beat them down being in the same strata as #2 superpower.

I don't get it. What am I supposed to see in the webm?

>user says the VC is destroyed
>Show a picture of something caused by the PAVN to argue against him

Attached: 1530401848063.jpg (306x441, 35K)

Attached: 1558619380421.png (683x751, 149K)

They won't have to send a single soldier over to win an invasion.

Attached: China_global_investment_tracker_July2011_risk_map.gif (750x685, 58K)

so any chink games?

what the fuck

Well I am not saying that it didn't control large nations/kingdoms. Just that the Brits make it sound like a much bigger deal than it really was.

Europe was able to advance because the Romans and Greeks placed a great emphasis on science and discovery. After the collapse of the Romans, Europe was a shithole. The renaissance fixed it and then it gained a big advantage over others. But all that wouldn't have been possible if England was busy fighting Wales and Scotland.

look at the top middle of the phones

Currently China is the best for industrial accidents.

Attached: Industrial Worker Sent Flying in Pieces by High Pressure Burst from a Reactor.webm (640x360, 202K)

Nothing, that's the point.
Cope

Attached: display.png (864x820, 422K)

ITT: scared amerifats

Unironically based officials.

All of that is correct but that's basically conceding the point of a disparity in quality being the driving factor.

Ah. What a meaningless feature. I mean, sure it's better than the camera jutting out, but it's not something I'd pay extra for. I don't even use my cellphone's camera anyway.

He ok?

Attached: party-propaganda-above-gucci-store-in-shanghai-photographer-unknown.jpg (900x1041, 817K)

there's no reason to be creative in china
when whatever original thing you create will be stolen by your countrymen
and even when its not, whoever is the higherup can just claim credit for it and there's nothing you can do about it

Pretty hard to make shit living under Poohbear's regime.

He is fine. Zhong isn't doing so good though.

Nah, I was always the kid other people cheated off of. I was a really good test taker (got a near perfect on my SAT first time around).

The best part about this entire thread is the one hapa who's chink shilling is on the same level as afrocentrists.

Why do amerifats have such a hard time handling the banter? This one guy is unironically gorespamming like they're on Yea Forums or something.

Attached: b.png (795x1091, 811K)

so what you are saying is, that the Europeans threw away their conquered lands to spite the British? (The French, Spanish, Dutch)

Took me a second.

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

>Meaningless
That's a cope word

Attached: 1528387500453.jpg (509x289, 32K)

Can't start working on quality unless you have secured quantity.

Hope Zhong gets better soon

True killer of the bugmen

Attached: 1561089517035.jpg (1024x950, 186K)

>US + Europe combined economy is over $40 trillion
>Combined Chinese investments are a bit over %70 billion
Fuck Western bros, if Chinese companies unilaterally pulled out of the West our economies would shrink by 0.2% at most... it's... over...

>he thinks losing is winning

Attached: 1504224621110.jpg (500x225, 19K)

>afrocentrists
As if regular centrists aren't bad enough.

I was afraid it wasn't obvious enough. Good to hear it wasn't the case.

When Xi is such a God on Earth that the only thing Mutts and Jews can come up with is MUH POO BEAR

Attached: 1524356631365.jpg (814x1223, 92K)

then why did he ban it?

Chinese have always had plenty of quantity. By your logic then China would produce the highest quality everything.

china's film industry is pretty good tho. Granted they still only watch western trash but at least it's there.

They did. And the british threw away theirs to spite the germans. Sadly european warfare has always been srs business so throwing away everything to spite your enemy is nothing unusual (see: france liberating america from british yoke and accidentally their entire nation)

I'd unironically rather be ran by the chink engineers, than the jew politicians

You see his body land to the left in the background after a few seconds, safe to say his death was instant.

Europe didn't have a significant population boom until well after the Renaissance had already started, with a major contributor to it widely being believed to have been the Black Death REDUCING the population of Europe and forcing land owners to look for alternative means of meeting former agricultural yields with less people.
Additionally you're just moving the goalpost back from "It was the quantity" to "Yeah it was the quality, but the quantity came first".
Cope harder

You know the rules. Stream it.

He didn't, officials did. He probably doesn't even know the cartoon exists.

Attached: 1561336004876.jpg (959x639, 197K)

He has recurring nightmares about heffalumps and woozles.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLnADKgurvc

>Chinese have always had plenty of quantity
China wasn't historically a nation. It was a bunch of kingdoms.

Thats how their whole culture works.
Have you seen Chinese movies?
Books?
Manga?

There is ZERO originality. ZERO. They just regurgitate more popular shit from the west and give it a quick Chinese paintjob which is why there is barely any media from china has made it to world renown.

Attached: 1476630472790.jpg (392x495, 133K)

China has been more united than Europe for most of its history and still is today.

So like Europe?

Nah he'll be fine with some powder tiger penis and rhino horn

No Confucianism

China historically was absolutely obsessed with being united as a single entity under the mandate of heaven, with periods of multiple kingdoms being the exception and not the norm. China's bloodiest wars were all about reunification into a single entity. You apparently don't know shit about Chinese history.

UK became a nation long before China did

is this an electrical power plant?

Your pic was drawn by a chink user

>Like the US has being doing...
Only Europeans and the Japanese care about muh enviroment

the French monarchy funded the entire American war of independence, bankrupting the nation and causing the french revolution where they were all beheaded.

to much red looks like a mcdonalds commercial

How in the fuck is that possible?

Yes Confucianism. Japan is literally the most Confucianist place on Earth.

I just wrote all the hard but mostly pointless stuff I was going to forget on a small piece of paper, clenched it in my hand and wrote it on the back of the exam before any of those teachers were able to settle in

>1.4 billion people
>0 humans
There is your answer, OP

the funniest thing is that the heroes of the past were likely no heroes at all, but had cults of personality/propaganda formed around them and got deified over the centuries. if these other countries did the same, they too would have their heroes.

china could turn their warlords of the past into heroes, like how japan did with people like nobunaga or ieiasu instead of buying into a fat western cuck's utopian delusions and destroying everything unique about their culture in the name of communism. they could revive their ancient legends, religions and heroes, like how the west still has ancient legends of gilgamesh, king arthur and others, who in their lives were likely nothing special, but had glorifying propaganda written about them.

i mean, fuck, look at hitler. this guy is a deity in the making. in the future his deeds, both good and bad will be glorified and he will become another western hero or anti hero. he is being immortalized by both the left and right, and is joining the western pantheon of titans.

where did wong kar-wai steal his films?

We're the only ones with something worth protecting.

Attached: greed.jpg (1024x1011, 364K)

French economy was going to shit either way.
Serves them right for trusting americans though.

>China's bloodiest wars were all about reunification into a single entity.
How is the nation united if multiple groups are fighting each other to put it under one banner?

How about now?

Attached: 1561308813623.jpg (899x590, 90K)

The UK wasn't united until 1707
Various dynasties had united (and broke again) in China several times before that

who is that old man?

Because most of the time one of the groups succeed and it takes a century or two before it happens all over again for a decade or two.

literally hitler

Chinese all share similar culture and interests. That is why it isn't like India today.

ask yourself the same question, most countries had civil wars at one time or another and ended up either grouped or divided into more than 1 country

>If I ignore the data I can shitpost about le ebil Amerikans

You're thinking korea. Japan had no major Confucian schools.

The French had little to gain in the war other than fucking Britain out of spite, who had just beaten them in an earlier war defending the american colonists

The opposite actually.
Europe is default Nations being subject under Imperium from time to time then violently being destroyed.
China is default Imperium being subject under Kingdoms from time to time then violently being destroyed.

he gas 6 million jews?

Thanks for betatesting the gaming industry for us, western piggu!

Marx? Bruh.
But if you read about Confucianism, you'd know Japan has very similar culture.

Because those were expressly civil wars.

Some Jew whose teachings Mao said were wrong, because they said to kill many chinese, like was done to slavs and hohols.
In the end he went through with it anyway.

Hitler was the good guy, that's the evil guy.

Oh that's good, leftist's can never say that China isn't real socialism when they themselves hold up a painting of Karl Marx for governmental ideology.

Why are the Chinks so soulless now? Their history and culture is rich, and they made significant contributions to technology and science.

Attached: 1558765863189.png (520x500, 605K)

Hungry Santa aka gibsmedat 4 freeman

Yeah, that's kinda weird. This is better.

Attached: 1561251086289.jpg (899x464, 79K)

The French had the "gain" of making the first cracks in what was the global British hegemony.

Is he the guy who made that marx food chain?

UK often gets confused with the formation of England which was 1066 the battle of Hastings.

It's fucking mental that I might be around to see the 1000 year anniversary of it.

They still have culture and history. You just like the word soulless.

Attached: Forbidden_City1.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Just because you don't play them doesn't mean it doesnt exist

It really doesn't, japan followed heavy sinicization only for 400 years under the influence of one dynasty the Tang. Which was religious buddhist. After that they evolved a completely different.

I knew a Spaniard that used to gore spam like an absolute faggot because he was insecure about someone actually giving a good comeback to his banter. It's not just Americafats. It's any retard that is too insecure to admit they're wrong.

Attached: 1560792079045.jpg (720x720, 111K)

Same thing for India, despite having a lot of programmers they have fuck all gaming industry. Asians in general just seem to be uncreative as fuck (with Japan being the exception).

Worse. His ideology killing 100 million people.

Just because this history exist doesn't mean it's alive, it's a dead husk subjugated and murdered by Marxism.

Lucky for them. Tang was the best Chinese dynasty.

England isn't really in a state worth celebrating these days though. Not that celts are any better.

>posting an image of an ancient landmark that's basically been almost entirely rebuilt with concrete
>culture

considering the empire continued to grow and peaked about 150 years later I'd say it wasn't worth their heads

Yes, and the UK was stable after 1707. Like China has been after the commies took over.

There are some pretty big differences between different regions of China, but I guess their government has diluted the culture enough to unite everyone.

really?

The young Chinese Zoomers are trying to bring it back. So much so that it's cringeworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cip9DA1UvHk

When Britain lost America, it went on a rampage across the world, i dont think that was a good thing

maoism not marxism jeez

Oh wow you never see that, China using whataboutism to deflect criticism onto other countries

Attached: 1561340075213.jpg (630x478, 35K)

Mutts have no culture

The guy who when he was younger started Communism, but when he got older and wised up BTFO Monarchs with Social Democrats. Don't buy the /pol/ meme on Yea Forums Marx did do good, but because he's associated with the Communist Manifesto people only focus on that part of his work and not how he fought for better rights for people when he was older.

lol i'm not an amerifat

Same thing faggot.

>the empire continued to grow and peaked about 150 years later
Depends on how you look at it. Ever since the victory of the Seven Years war Britain did little other than dominate others, being an exception to that is something at least.
Too bad yankee fucks take all the glory and all you get is a trip to the guillotine so you're probably right about that.

Fuck where are the flags? I WANT MY FLAGS GODDAMMIT. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT INSULTS TO MAKE?!

That's based as fuck. Those aren't Zoomers though.

Because everyone focuses on London. I'm from England and I say fuck London, it isn't representative of our English towns and villages, same goes for some of the other large cities.

literally isn't

Like America, China has no culture.

Unlike America, China had culture once, but they destroyed it in a cultural revolution. Bad times.

>everyone who criticizes my cultureless Marxist hell is American
kek

Attached: Maoist.png (1325x523, 90K)

You could just not be a faggot and insult people on the actual content of their posts instead

We aint in a good state lad. but yeah, London needs burning.

Is this the stuff those kids are trying to parade in california?

If it aint London then it's Manchester or Liverpool or any other city, they're all shit. Even some towns are shit, it's not just a city thing either.

Sounds pretty based, what's the problem?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 66K)

necessity over substance, I guess
they're grown up by strict parents who want nothing but for them to achieve the best positions, like going into medicine or engineering
anything else is deemed not worthwhile, i.e. going into a job that they'd actually be passionate about

Practically they were enacted similarly, but theoretically they're different.

Nigger there is an image posted in this thread of Communist China parliament with an image of Karl Marx on the wall. To say this is a /pol/ meme is underplaying it.

chinks lie through their teeth, the infrastructure in those places is god awful

Not only the Han have culture, but they'll soon be the new technological and scientific powerhouse the rest of the world wishes they could be.

Attached: 1516495072550.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I never said that him being on the Chinese wall isn't a meme. I'm talking about how Marx is the devil, his ideas were all bad, and etc dumb ass. I'm talking about how people demonize him completely and only focus on his Communist Manifesto and younger life instead of his later ideas and life. GTFO.

>Chinese in America invent things
>Chinese in China steal those things
No matter what happens Chinese win.

Looney Tunes tier.

So how many billions of unecessary deaths must a man be responsible for until we're allowed to call him a dick?

Tranny, plz.

Holy shit this is based. These aren't zoomers. These are the people that should lead China.

>unecessary
Comerade, the industrialization of a backwards nation comes at a cost, but is most necessary in order to evolve into a socialist and later communist one.

>ethnicity: Han
you
fucking
wish
there hasn't been a pureblood han in that country for over a millennia

Shit like the great leap forward was a complete failure and resulted in a low estimate of 45 million deaths all for nothing. Thanks, Marx!

Seething. Try harder.

gooks have tried the same shit since years ago but apparently they havent done well. japan normally keeps these traditional things in society. other asians tend to have a hard time with it for some reason. i dont know why.

polska to nieironicznie sracz
zajeb sie
t. polak

That's cause you're a weeb.

Attached: 1543933937378.jpg (450x448, 28K)

To be fair a lot of the Great Leap Forward happened because the Chinese were retarded. For fucks sake they killed majority of their sparrows and got rid of most of their farming tools and metals. Then when told to get rid of old traditions of the imperial dynasty they went around literally destroying everything they could instead of doing what most normal nations would do.

Great Leap Forward was a chinese thing, and was indeed necessary for the urbanization and industrialization of the nation, just as the hoholdomor was in the USSR.
A nation with a "feudal-serfs" mindset is not ready to advance into socialism, and waiting for them to catch up isn't worth the effort.
Or so it is written at least.

its real tho. im from an east asian country so know well about it

Gooks have been completely brainwashed by americanism or communism depending on what end of the country you're in. They don't really have any semblence of national culture left.
It might still resurge one day but it grows less and less likely.

Yes and no, rare that theyll get locked up. They most likely will get reprimanded since they are on a social point system. And their internet service has been known to cut off services or block anything with those keywords. So any Chinese shill can get kicked out a of thread for posting shit deemed banned by the communist government.