What is the future of Crash Bandicoot? Do you think we will get a whole new Crash game and not remaster?

What is the future of Crash Bandicoot? Do you think we will get a whole new Crash game and not remaster?

Attached: crash-air-guitar.png (841x741, 341K)

Would an actually finished version of Twinsanity count as a remake or as a mew game? The original was like 20% of the original project.

I desperately want this so fucking much, I loved Twinsanity

It would be nice but i don't want new game to be limited by a PS2 game, we could have anything we want today, even the whole N Sanity Island to explore

Crash will be in Smash

I firmly believe Vicarious Vision is working on a new Crash game, that is why they did not make the Spyro and CRT remakes

Whatever it is, I really don't want them to bring back Cortex. Retire Cortex as a character, have the next game take place after Warped, and use N. Trance or Nina as the new villain.

Yeah with Future Tense being a thing it's pretty much a lock.

And I can see this happening too.

Shut up spastic
, Nina is cancer from a shit unfinished game nobody even knows who she is

Open world hubs with kart racing levels and levels from warped.

>nobody knows who she is
Literally the perfect reason to reinvent her character and try again, you dumb shit.

Crash game with Nier style camera viewpoint switches maybe? There could be a more open area to explore that'd act as a kind of hub (3d camera) but in certain places the camera would switch to 2d and locked 3d modes. Haven't played that game but I think mario odyssey has sections where the controls switch to 2d.

I don't think they should scrap him completely, but maybe turn him into a side character

Reminder that Crash 3>Crash 2.

Something like Mario Odyssey yes, but not GTA of course

Attached: super-mario-theme-park.jpg (1080x600, 187K)

They could just say he's on a long holiday.

Whatever happens, I hope Crash Bash gets a remake. I remember having so much fun with it.

I just think Warped was the perfect conclusion to Cortex, and using him as the main villain more would only make him a tired character. We've got way more potential for villains than that.

C'mon, use development time for that? We want something else now, it's time

wasn't that the game that got leaked through the demo

I would like to see a Crash-equivalent of Sonic Adventure 2.
Multiple playable characters with different playstyles, a Good and Evil storyline, etc.

Cortex retires to a nice big beach with a nice big drink with a woman with nice big bags of ice for his head.

A company's ability to faithfully remake good old games doesn't mean they have the ability to make a good new game. More of the same but new could give us another Wrath of Cortex for all we know.

Attached: 1462551438996.png (799x1000, 1.82M)

I enjoyed wrath of cortex even if it was inferior to the original trilogy. Played it on PS2.

Reminder that N. Sane Trilogy is the definitive way to play the Naughty Dog games.

I enjoyed it too but it was just a watered down Warped but with 2 minute loading screens.

Attached: 1381851290448.gif (270x180, 885K)

I liked og crash 1 more desu
Way more challenging

Not with those fucked up physics, it isn't.

>fucked up physics
I 101%ed both trilogies, and the physics in NST are not nearly as bad as people make them out to be. The jumps are just a bit tighter. That's it. Shouldn't be a problem for anyone who knows how to play video games.

>and the physics in NST are not nearly as bad as people make them out to be.
That's because most levels are forgiving enough in design for that not to be a real issue. You can notice it from the get-go though and becomes a glaring fault once you get to something like Road to Nowhere. Doesn't mean we can't all beat everything, but it's not the definitive way to play.

I dunno man, I didn't have much issues with Road to Nowhere or The High Road. I personally think the improvements that came with NST far outweigh the flaws with the physics.

Use N. Tropy. They did it before in N-Tranced and he probably has a higher power level than Cortex anyway.

future tense was a fun level, I think they could make something good.

>not playing the superior xbox version with fur technology
I am sad this game is never going to be on BC

Attached: wrath.jpg (640x480, 45K)

The only thing NST has over the original is graphics and Coco. You just don't fuck up the physics in a friggin' platformer.

I like the idea, but please don't make Crash that wacky and degenerate weirdo he was between Twinsanity and Tag Team Racing?

The game plays fine, fucking people complain about every shit today

>better Cortex
>mostly better music
>time trials for 1 and 2
>monumentally better crash 1
>stormy ascent
>future tense
Sure.

Because it's a big issue for a platformer to have dodgy physics.

It's serviceable, but the physics are undeniably a downgrade and physics are everything in a platformer. You can't just sweep that aside and say the remake is better because it's prettier and lets you save whenever in 1.

Also a proper fucking save system for Crash 1

>muh physics! this game is unplayable!
you people are worst than zoomers

more platforming games like the trilogy, they've proved they're capable

Attached: 1561050198995.png (648x463, 30K)

Hopefully they'll take the handful of remaining worthwhile Crash games and revamp them. I'd also like the same treatment for the Legend of Spyro trilogy. After that learn from what they've done and start making new installments in the same vein as the successful remasters

user, you do realize that in a platformer your ability to platform is LITERALLY the entire game. Right? Like, I disagree that the game is unplayable with the altered physics, but if there's ONE THING that's justifiable to complain about in a videogame it's fucking GAMEPLAY.

wrath of cortex wasn't even that bad, atrocious load times aside.
assuming they remake it, what should be done to improve it to trilogy level? can the gimmick levels be salvaged or is it best to just throw them out?

>better Cortex
Clancy Brown is the best Cortex.

A crossover with Spyro and make the game a collect-a-thon

Fuck no

No. Clancy's too ominous and dark, and he is terrible at showing Cortex's pathetic, Napoleon complex riddled side.
Lex Lang in NST has a great balance between those two sides of Cortex.

If they are, they should take a lesson from Beenox in regards to art direction and character animations, because they did all of that better.

>467946432
Tell me this guy isn't out of place. He basically sums up wrath of cortex honestly

Attached: Crash enemy.jpg (880x674, 188K)

What's out of place about him? Most of the enemies in Crash are mutant animals.