Final Fantasy Represented

>Final Fantasy Represented
>Dragon Quest Represented
>SMT represented
>Tales of represented
Are phantasy star and breath of fire the only big JRPGs not represented?

Attached: dyc5yetum7oo66vu4ltb.jpg (800x549, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zkk1WOADBOk
youtube.com/watch?v=IvszxdJNvtE
youtube.com/watch?v=7nSTeI3sO8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man your world is small.

Breath of Fire only had 2 good games (I and II).

Stuck on the wrong console, sadly.

you didnt green text mother I hate you and you are a bitch

No

Attached: 1560304455851.jpg (1920x1200, 746K)

Emphasis on big series
If we want to include every JRPG where is my .hack and suidoken rep?
Technically the Mana series was born as a FF spin off
So teeechnically it is represented

Star . ocean as well which i'm still surprised haven't received an mmo. (also breath of fire mmo would be sick)

Represented by what? What are you saying?

Not gonnna happen

What's the one recent big thing that has all those things user? Think critically.

represented where and how?

>SMT represented
Nothing about Joker represents the SMT series. He barely even represents Persona games. Instead of giving him the ability to switch personas to have a more diverse moveset they made up moves based on shit he does in the menu and then stole moves from Dante.

I don't bloody know, else I wouldn't be asking. I don't keep up with everything m8 and I really can't imagine what you're referring to.

>SMT represented
It isn't though.

Breath of Fire 1 is shit.
Breath of Fire 2 is only good in the enhanced GBA version.

Breath of Fire 3 was the king, Breath of Fire 4 was too fucking easy. Breath of fire 5 tried something new and ahead of its time that is only appreciated in games nowadays but it sadly is a bit too short.

Breath of Fire 6 was a somewhat okay mobile MMO that offered decent single-player campaigns, but a disgrace to the Breath of Fire franchise.

Smash

Persona is SMT

When was Tales in smash

It's small, but there's representation. Much like Tekken & Virtua Fighter are represented too.

Attached: c42.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>>SMT represented
Until Jack Frost makes it in some form or fashion, it doesn't count.

>SMT represented
fuck off

The Phantasy Star games are boring. Breath of Fire was also a snorefest, BoF II's even worse cause the pacing of the story feels real start and stop (that fucking cooking contest with the frogs), all the dungeons had the same music while you slowwwwly walked from room to room up the stairs, etc).

Persona representing SMT is what happens when Chaos reigns over Order

you mean the costume that's not in the game anymore

>Wren not in front position

He has the best defense and self heal, make him lead.

Actually #FE is represented too

>no good ROM hacks for PS1 or PS4
Not that I mind the vanilla experience.

>phantasy star and breath of fire
>Big JRPGs
Dumb smashfaggot, why do you want the series you love being part of a shameless advertising game for kids?

pffft

>you'll never these smashified

youtube.com/watch?v=Zkk1WOADBOk

youtube.com/watch?v=IvszxdJNvtE

Attached: 1422211219650.jpg (210x240, 68K)

Today, Trails is unironically a bigger JRPG series than PS and BoF.

Attached: estelle and joshua.jpg (960x544, 158K)

You want more mobile games/ports? Because that's what you're going to get if you keep playing with the monkey's paw.

laughter is so fucking good

>Phantasy Star
You mean the Online game, right?

Phantasy Star is just an ARPG. Basically just Macross

how dumb and sloppy is this girl? or how little faith does the guy have in her?

I love good Genesis music. I want Shinobi in just for this music

youtube.com/watch?v=7nSTeI3sO8w

Oh...

Estelle is a blatant airhead, but this moment in-story is pretty much a difference in understanding. She views it as "just like old times" since they knew each other growing up and it's like being little kids again, but Joshua gets embarrassed by the physical nature of the situation which is meant to be a hint that he's totally into her even if he really tries not to show it most of the time.
Basically a neat reversal of the typical anime bullshit "dense MC" thing.

Sometimes it's better to not be represented.

Attached: xenolets.jpg (563x1024, 128K)

IV > III >> I >>> II (fan trans) >> |the shit line| >>>>>>>> II (official trans)
outside of this ranking entirely is DQ because it is not even the same genre, it's still a good game if you play it without using the SOL reset function though, becomes an actual challenging dungeon crawler with very little resources, though I wouldn't call it a roguelike/lite, it's not in it's own genre entirely but very few other games work like it does.

IIfags need to get over their circlejerk honestly, even the correct fanTL was not that great a game, it took me 4 attempts to even fully clear the game because I got so fucking bored partway through multiple times. Meanwhile even the first BoF I had fun playing through at least half a dozen times, II is the only outlier in an otherwise great series.

II is designed to be played with the map provided with the game

I don't need anymore anime sword fighters of any game

I see. I find it very surprising that most of those franchises are represented in Smash Bros. Haven't really kept up with Nintendo stuff as I have not had a Nintendo console since the SNES. I don't think it's that unusual to be unaware of this stuff.

>hurr durr technically the mana series was born as a final fantasy spinoff
Shut the fuck up. The mana series is clearly it's own thing.

it's not really playable even with a guide is the thing. A map doesn't really help a boring storyline with unlikeable characters that only furries and absolutely obnoxious autists like Kattfag prefer.

you know, I wouldn't mind the Dark Falz lolis in smash

Attached: 1547287171308.jpg (320x473, 33K)

>what is Shulk

No worries, the next epic story in the phantasy star saga is coming to xbox in 2020

Attached: 4L_8AdVB1uz.jpg (1280x720, 110K)