Is there any point in waiting for a PC version?

Is there any point in waiting for a PC version?
Seeing as it's published by Sony I think the odds of that aren't very good.

Attached: Death-Stranding-logo[1].jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bajFZ2am-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoever buys this day 1 is either a normie or a literal cocksucker.

Waiting for a PC version of Death Stranding will likely be like waiting for a PC version of Red Dead Redemption.

There isn't even a point in waiting for the PS4 version. Kojima hasn't made a good game in 10 years and now he is just full on LARPing as a hollywood director and squandering his budget on actors.

>it's another walk and talk simulator

Attached: 1560240469206.png (380x443, 6K)

Get the ps4 version.

I hope there will be apes in it

I too saw that Kojima Ape Escape news.

>hurr durr buying games means you're a normie
why are you here faggot?

>Death Stranding
>Game

Detroit is published by Sony so don't let your hopes down just yet

There's no point in waiting for this game at all since it looks like another half-assed scam.
Fuck Kojima.

>any game I don't like isn't a game
FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=8bajFZ2am-4
look at that GAMEPLAY

Detroit doesn't use a Sony owned engine. Try again spastic.

PhyreEngine is on PC you fucking tard

it seems funnier than RDR2

>waiting
I'll be watching this bad boy on youtube before it even officially comes out.
Imagine being dumb enough to buy a kojima's ""game""

decima mongoloid

you utter faggot lmao.

the point was that PhyreEngine is made by Sony

KOJIMA BAD

Attached: 1560535469623m.jpg (476x1024, 79K)

KOJIMA GOOD

Evaluate a game on it's own merit, Kojima, despite his (in?)famy, does not single-handedly create games. His team really deserves more credit than it gets, and I wonder how much they temper and reign in his lunacy

It's freeware you moron. Decima isn't. Supermassive Games used Decima to make Until Dawn but when they wanted to make multiplatform games they used UE4.

No, you’ll get spoiled.
My plan is to buy a used ps4 Pro from gamestop on release.
Play the game for a week as much as I can. Hopefully finish it, then return the ps4.

Besides MGS 2, the MGS series suck. I can't believe a brilliant game like MGS 2 is stuck in this shit series.

MGS 3 is also the most overrated game of all time.

Hi foreigner! What country are you from?

Reminder that he gets pulled to this whale thing when those ghosts catch him, as if all of them are attached to an abomination by their umbilical cords.

Attached: Beached Thing killer whale.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

I'm gonna pre-order

Attached: 1561072612910.jpg (396x385, 54K)

>pre ordering a turd in your mouth

You're the pre-orderer of jack shit.

You're right, I don't put my money on the table to have a guy squat down and shit in my mouth ever, let alone as an interest free loan they'll never have to pay back to do it.

>At PlayStation Experience, Kojima had announced that he had partnered with Guerrilla Games, using the engine for development, and had been given the source code with no contractual obligation.[12][13]
Doesnt matter. No contractual obligation = can do whatever he wants with it.

Just wait for ps4 emulator on PC in 2026

>ID number doesn't go up
>Sońyggers start samefagging, just like 970
Ok this is epic.

Please don't forget to hire me, Kojima-San! I'm still waiting for my contract...

Attached: 1561258569084.jpg (705x940, 85K)

Literally never ever.
-Kojima traveled around the world with PS4/5's lead engineer to look for a 1st party engine
-Sony paid the project
-Guerrilla Games gave them their engine for free
-Kojima Productions & Guerrilla Games made a joint studio in EU

Sony hasn't straight up bought the studio yet because they don't even need to. It's almost as 1st party as it can possibly be.

Attached: 1546436259977.jpg (1975x3266, 1.09M)

>no contractual obligations
>still sputs bullshit

I hope PC never gets the game since everything Hideous makes is complete garbage, but if you're going to bait get your facts straight.

Every MGS game sucks ass, 2 included. You're such a tasteless nigger for liking even just one of them.

Was this image made just to gloat that the game won't be on PC?

I doubt it'll be exclusive unless they actually state that it's exclusive. Exclusivity deals aren't profitable for the game, especially not for a game with a high budget. They exist only to sell the console itself.

>Muh engine
Cope

Why is it that Kojima threads are swarmed by people who legitimately don't play video games?

Attached: 1561092435646.jpg (500x628, 85K)

This game is 100% coming to PC, I truly believe that. But even is this ends up being one of the most expensive games ever made it will make back its entire 100 million budget in the first 24 hours. It really doesn’t need to be multiplat, it would still sell enough.

Normie here. I had sex last night, think anime is cringe, and never skip leg day. I will be purchasing Death Stranding day 1. Looking forward to seeing you bitch about a game you havent even played then. Smell ya later nerd.

Yeah, no shit. What's your point exactly?
They want to sell consoles, thus it's an exclusive, just like their other ones. What you said applies to every exclusive of every company.

I never implied a contractual obligation from the engine itself. But Sony's CEO made a big deal about it and shook Kojima's hand in a video, they are paying for the game's development, and built a studio for him. This goes way beyond Demon's Souls and Bloodborne and those are still exclusive - in that case Sony offered their Japan Studios to help with those games and Sony Music in BB for the OST. Death Stranding has more help than that, I don't see why it'd go multiplat, especially when PS5 is so close to coming out and it would serve as a good console seller, mostly for those who skipped PS4 and might get a PS5 for DS (alongside other games ofc) or simply those who want to see the game running on PS5.

Now of all times the game isn't going multiplat, not for at least 3 years after release.

According to Wikipedia, the best selling ps4 game is Uncharted 4 and that sold 15 million copies. Even in best case scenario of everyone buying the game full price in USD and the company themselves getting 1/3rd of the games price per copy, the game brought in $300 million on about a $100 million budget.
This is great performance but it still pales in comparison to games like Overwatch or GTAV that sold upwards of 20 million copies. Most PS4 exclusives also aren't even vaguely as popular as Uncharted.

You completely miss the point of exclusives, as said exclusives are never the most relevant part sales-wise of a console with good 3rd party support. What the Platform Holder wants is to get you into their ecosystem, spend your yearly $60 on PS+ and buy your 3rd party DLC, microtransactions and games on their platform, for which they get a % cut.

GoW, Uncharted, Death Stranding, Spiderman, Horizon, and more all put together didn't sell as much as GTA5 on PS4, of CoD/FIFA on PS4, but they are insentives for you and your friends to get a PS4, since it gets 3rd party games + those exclusives. Even if you only buy a single exclusives for the entire generation and stick to FIFA for the rest of it Sony is MORE than happy with that, you're still giving them hundreds upon hundreds on dollars in those 8 years through CoD DLC purchases, lootboxes, GTA5 P2W money microtransactions, buying those games in the first place, and of course PS+.

Platform Holders lose money on most console releases for an entire year or even more, invest billions into R&D and 1st party games JUST to get you into their ecosystem, they actually couldn't care less which types of games or services you use afterward, as long as you do it on their platform.