This is Kat from Gravity Rush

This is Kat from Gravity Rush
Say something nice about her.

Attached: gr2.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

the green tint on everything in gravity rush makes me physically ill

She looks nice. She deserves to exist on a better platform.

this, fuck this puke game

is this the only game to have nipples?

>tfw no pc version to remove it

Wont buy the sequel when the shitty devs shit down the online mode

She deserves a better game to be in.

Attached: 000E8548-1666-48A5-BA1F-1C7ADD53B295.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)

Always found it weird how big that outfit makes her tits look. She could easily pass for a generous D cup there, yet in and everything else she's "just" a perky C cup maybe.

Imagine being a console warring Br*zilian

GR2 is one of the games of the gen

Attached: idort diamond race.png (748x1082, 131K)

I like it, it calms me and it's goot to look at. Fuck you, nigger.

>the green tint on everything
?????

Attached: GRAVITY RUSH™ 2_20180201200458_1.jpg (3840x2160, 841K)

She looks good and I'd buy her game is it came out on Switch or PC.

Attached: GRAVITY RUSH™ 2_20180203193733.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

Attached: GRAVITY RUSH™ 2_20180718100123.jpg (3840x2160, 894K)

Is this a very good edit or can you actually see her nipple bulges?

It's in-game, good fellow.

I've played like 2 hours of her second game and I can't tell if I want to spend more time on it, does it get better? will I just be floating around collecting ore for 20 hours?

Floating around is the core pillar of the Gravity Rush, but 2 introduced new tools that make floating around even more fun a bit into the game.
Ore stops being a focus of the story missions pretty fast but collecting the stuff lying around the big city overworlds to get upgrades and going down to the mining trenches happens throughout the game still. But the story missions and most of the side ones move away from kicking ore deposits

So it's worth continuing at least for a while then, thanks.

GR2 starts off reeeeaalllly slow.
Have you at least gotten to the first city? The atmosphere+characters should suck you in by then.

>but 2 introduced new tools that make floating around even more fun a bit into the game.
yeah but these tools aren't really more efficient than just flying, so the game is still pretty boring. the devs' biggest mistake in this series was giving kat the ability to fly to such absurdly free degree.

Attached: brenlit.png (211x239, 5K)

She cute!

I had just finished the tablet trials and got back to banga, where there are a bunch of NPC's to talk to that I didn't even want to fly to, maybe the game's just not for me.

The new shit is almost always optimal, both because they nerfed the standard form powers and because the new shit is OP as fuck.

Just because you brute forced the game gravity kicking everything doesn't mean it was the best way to go about it, dumbass.

Also if you're not fucking around with the powers your missing one of the biggest appeals of Gravity Rush. And that experimentation also helps you git gud at knowing what tools to use in missions.

Attached: 1531621092073.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

At least get passed Banga, trust me

The Banga opening is exceedingly mediocre compared to the rest of the game

At least try and make it to chapter 2

Alright I'll stick with it for you bois

Honestly you can skip the side mission in banga if you're really struggling to get through it. The dialogue might be worth it just for some added details but the side missions (especially the FUCKING DUCKS) drag the already slow openings pace into the shitter. You get a place where you can play side mission you've passed in the story later in if you decide you want to be a completionist part way through

IIRC the only real takeaway is that the douchey guy gains respect for Kat once he realizes she's not an insane person and actually has powers. There's also some foreshadowing to the games finale that you won't pick up on until a replay. But overall the side mission in banga aren't that important

excuse me
but you're based

I agree that the games could have been more interesting if your powers were more limited (eg. VVVVV or those zero-G sections in Dead Space 1), but in the end it's fine because GR is all about the world and story to me.

Attached: 1541629879907.jpg (459x600, 54K)