So, its been two week since Banjo & Kazooie were revealed now, and I just thought I'd check in with all the

So, its been two week since Banjo & Kazooie were revealed now, and I just thought I'd check in with all the
>Stevies
>Zoomers
>NeverWestern weebs
>Relevancyfags
to see how you guys are handling that L. I worry about you guys, you know. How are you guys coping?

Attached: 1560809339858.gif (600x557, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467505407
youtu.be/4-zUR4F7nMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dMyIqffHTaQ
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtu.be/unjqNlr1w6w
youtu.be/E4_Pd1kDojA
youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Stevies got dusted
Zoomers are still salty and are biting their pillows to throw in the rage
NeverWestern weebs are probably applauding slowly and realizing they love Banjo
Relevancyfags are on suicide watch probably.

Only rule at this point is: "BE A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER THAT ORIGINATED ON VIDEO GAMES"

>hurr hurrmore banjo threads
We get it, Banjo fans, You finally won, and got your character. You got your wish, but not the humble way others have done so. You didn’t politely wait and be relaxed like the rest of us. You spent the last several months throwing tantrums when your people wanted to see other characters in smash and poke tiny specs of banter at you. You got vicious at fans of Minecraft, even children on Twitter.
You don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve any of this. This is the equivalent of punching someone in the jaw for merely using a whoopie cushion. It’s not right, and this is a game for children, the target audience of games like Minecraft and Shantae, and you took that away from them.
Minecraft fans may have only showed up just around smash 4, but they were really excited for the possibility of Steve, like you were for your whobags. Do you know how many kids’ hearts were shattered because Minecraft wasn’t coming after all? A lot, and you’re all being greedy jerks, rubbing salt in the wound.
You may have gotten your characters, but at what cost? Just know that someone’s little brother went to cry himself to sleep that E3 night knowing his dreams of playing as Steve in the biggest gaming crossover ever was all for nothing.

There's one

Stale pasta

Attached: 1561251520668.png (795x885, 1.06M)

based banjo dabbing on zoomer scum

wasn't crash bandicoot or rayman and i kinda thought that steve would be a fun addition, but the way they executed banjo in smash was really kino

Attached: guh.png (985x519, 936K)

the 'cant be an AT' rule still stands, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's out the window by the end of this pack

honestly, anyone who's already an assist isn't in my most wanted
though a bunch of wanted got fucking jpeged away and it makes me sad

Attached: 1452115389131.jpg (232x197, 38K)

Oh nah bruh, you Stevefags have been shitposting for months about Steve. You don't get act all humble and play the "Someone's little brother is sad" card.

Attached: 1470800481360.png (800x600, 173K)

>Approximately 5 trillion people cry and moan not because it's a popular trend to ask for banjo, but surely because they're true fans and actually care
>GIVE US BANJO
>why
>C-CAUSE HE'S ICONIC!! HE'S A PART OF HISTORY!!
>Autism bear is announced for smash and outside of the initial day 1 open mouthed shrieking, no one gives a fuck.
>No threads anymore
>No journalists writing about it
>No one talking about it

Thanks for proving us right that no one actually gives a fuck

Attached: sponge.jpg (363x421, 23K)

Attached: 1560318406472.jpg (1200x1137, 299K)

Press [D] to dab on this moron and his shitty pasta.

>No threads anymore
There's a banjo thread up right now.
You're posting in it.

Based. It should’ve been Dee

We literally had 2 threads yesterday that hit bump limit talking about Banjo-Threeie.

where in the fuck have you been since the reveal, retard?

>You don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve any of this.
why not? I've always wanted Banjo in, voted for him in the ballot, and never once talked down anyone else's character in favor of him.
Why don't I 'deserve' this anymore than anyone else?

There used to be 12 threads a day. It's a sad day for banjo fags

Reminder that Stevies and people pretending to be DQ fans hate banjo.

imagine having such shit taste for nintendo reps

Attached: 184764.jpg (640x480, 91K)

>finally got their character after 20 years of waiting
>sad day
whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo

Attached: 1470141078832.png (180x179, 43K)

>There used to be 0 threads a day
Ftfy

checked

Dabbed on.

spirits are basically in the same boat as ATs I think
this. Someone took the effort to make a vid of steve raping banjo. You don't get to play innocent now.

Imagine being a stevefag

Attached: oof.jpg (1080x448, 108K)

wtf do you want people to say about it? He's not out for months.

>shitposts for months on end
>derailing threads that had nothing to do with smash
>"We didn't do nuffin, we the victims"

You don't get to suddenly act like that months of shit talking didn't happen and hide your hands behind your back.

exactly, the fact that fucking jpegs deconfirm is fucking sad

Attached: 1552943405144.jpg (599x523, 205K)

you never know. Who were your most wanted? The only spirit i'm kinda bummed about is rayman.

Based post & pic. Dee's okay, but would rather have Dark Matter or Marx.

this. I never got why bandana dee was the most wanted kirby rep, when there are so many more interesting characters (not to mention other first party options)

here's the list of my wanted who got spirited away
>rayman
>eggman
>proto man
>captain syrup
>saki amamiya
>geno
although, i'll admit that crash is my most wanted at this point

Attached: crash.png (707x1131, 450K)

user it's illegal to dab on people this hard with trips

fuck, I forgot about eggman, also any other non-echo SF reps

I've been doing fantastic (unlike seemingly every other Stevefag on the planet, guess they really were all zoomers), but let me tell you a little secret, this isn't over, your beloved bear and bird still have one last hurdle to overcome. Steve's going to be the final boss of your classic mode, why do you think Vergeben said there'd be Minecraft content but never confirmed that Steve would be playable?

Attached: 98765.png (939x690, 624K)

Bandana Dee is probably more wanted due to
>no spear users in the game so far, Corrin's arm doesn't count
>Bandana Dee in every modern kirby game, so he's an established character
>Having Bandana Dee in would have each of the Return to Dreamland crew a spot in Smash

should've been Marx or Adeleine though

quick reminder that Stevefags actually thought their shitposting crusade would somehow prevent Banjo from getting in

Attached: Untitled.png (756x195, 15K)

I can't believe banjofags still have so much stuff living rent free in their head even AFTER their character got in.

grotesque steve as a boss would make a lot of sense, actually

Attached: 1561337451040.jpg (300x213, 16K)

Attached: i'minevitable.jpg (500x1713, 164K)

>NeverWestern weebs are probably applauding slowly and realizing they love Banjo
Nope I still hate your cereal mascot fursona.
Never playing games that pander to landwhales ever again.

At least I can prevent Banjo from getting in my game by buying DLC separately. Not that I'd buy DLC and give any money to the Smash team ever again, after this massive blunder.

>believing Virginben

Cope.

see you online, blockhead

Completely your fault for being retarded. Shovel Knight was in the game as an assist trophy, and there were several western spirits such as Rayman and Shantae. They were clearly open to collab with western devs. What made you think the same could never happen for a playable fighter?
Never-ever fags never win.
Might want to stay off online modes then. I plan on using Banjo for every match and I wouldn't want you to break your tv, or shove your controller up your ass in uncontrollable rage, or something just from seeing his beautiful, goofy face on the screen. :)

>people say smash is a good game
>threads are nothing but shitposting, such as this one

Attached: 1561462857839.png (278x248, 55K)

>Sakurai literally programmed Banjo to beat the shit out of Minecraft
Based

I want you to point me to a single thread on Yea Forums that
a) isn't shitposting
or
b) doesn't belong on /vg/

I can't wait for someone to mod Grotesque Steve's model over Kazooie so we can have the world's most cursed duo.
>he thinks he can prevent Banjo from getting in
The patch contains the data for the character, not the DLC key you'e given. You'll NEVER escape him if you play with other human beings, events will have him, everyone online will have him.

Hey that first post is mine neat

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467505407

No one posting this render of "Steve" is an actual fan of Minecraft or Steve.

Attached: 1545720829839.png (570x650, 45K)

Attached: 83F3514C-CC76-4490-ADAF-EF93237B69EF.png (630x758, 11K)

Get fucked Stevie
youtu.be/4-zUR4F7nMA

Attached: 1545720829839.png (586x647, 48K)

bait

Doug please.

>Shantaecucks trying to piggyback off based Steve

Real men care about DQ more

Oh, so there's an issue in the thread presented? Well, by all means, tell me what's wrong.

Where are the BTFO screenshots of anons who ranted that Banjo was 'NEVER EVER' Tier?

Did anyone save one of those collages of people(in this case pretty much exclusively the Steve discord) saying that x character will never be in with said characters splash screen next to the posts?

>implying every non-Banjoke fanbase was polite and not sperging 24/7
>implying none of us Stevies were ever assholes to the Banjokes

Attached: 4343434343.png (476x357, 148K)

The same 50 rosterfags are still here, it seems.
You guys are shitting on Yea Forums with your smash autism. When are you going to stop posting here about your party game that you don't even play and go to your general on so people who actually play videogames can discuss about them?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x262, 145K)

Just a reminder that because Banjo is DLC he therefore he doesn't exist in the game like this user saying Joker doesn't exist in Smash.

Attached: Joker doesn't exist.png (707x558, 121K)

>Can't be an AT
Actually it's "If you're AT in this game, you can't be DLC for this game" because Little Mac broke the "Can't be an AT rule" in Sm4sh.

somebody post the webm

Is there a more autistic fanbase in videogames than the Banjo Kazooie fanbase?

All of the fanbases you're part of

The smash fanbase.

Smash, obviously.

No. You're thinking of Minecraft aka modern day Lego.

by this user's logic, Joker, Hero and Banjo aren't in.

Attached: he's not in.png (371x87, 2K)

What the sweet fuck are you trying to say here?

Sony.

Sonic obviously.

I suggest that threads like this to dab on the deniers and haters be made every Tuesday until Banjo-kazooie is released. Until then every Banjofag has the right to gloat as much as possible.

Attached: 1560320638259.gif (550x521, 278K)

Attached: 03F29905-ACC0-4B59-9336-67E8E2970849.png (475x477, 496K)

Yikes if this isn't bait
Unironically have sex weeblard

Minecraft

Minecraft

It doesn’t matter that he’s in smash. They will never be another Banjo game. Is still a dead franchise. Like Castlevania
And I would prefer a new videogames of my favourite franchise than being part of some crossover game.

>Dead franchise like castlevania
so the games are getting rereleased and it's getting a netflix series?

NintendoWouldNeverSupportXboxfag here. I'm pleasantly surprised. Now I'm hoping for something like Rare Replay on Switch.

>rerelease
pic
>netflix series
rampage got a movie adaptation, that’s mean rampage isn’t a dead franchise too?

Attached: 40D3C4D9-4FFE-44F0-9318-E3FA74AE36BB.jpg (500x386, 57K)

You're more than welcome to discuss everything Sony and PC announced at E3 this year in another thread, user

But smash doesn't belong on /vg/. It's not waifu shit like Fate or Danganronpa or whatever else is posted there

>Stevies
Got BTFO'd, they were always a meme

>Zoomers
Half are playing BK and the other half dont care

>NeverWestern weebs
Joined the good side and are now happy to see BK in smash

>Relevancyfags
Moved to waluigi, shantae and geno fags

>Moved to Waluigi, Shantae and Geno
I haven't seen that much Waluigi of a recent but I've seen significant increase in Shantae and Geno posting.

i mean, by definition, yes. Movies and TV shows are part of a franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMyIqffHTaQ

>s-stop being happy! Stop it!

Attached: 16BCB903-6F6E-4A5A-BCDF-E02A1B6C48C9.png (1696x846, 84K)

It is unusual how certain people have wildly taken the Banjo in Smash announcement as credence that all of the following:

1. Banjo is getting a new game
2. The new game is going to be on Switch... and perhaps other platforms too... but whatever it's gonna be on SWITCH, GUH HUH
3. The old Banjo game/Rare Replay/other MS games, many of which aren't even on PC yet, are inevitably coming to Switch
4. Nintendo are going to release the N64 mini soon, with all the Rare games including Goldeneye
5. Nintendo have bought back the Banjo rights and Retro are developing the new game

Are going to definitely happen

Minecraft is the modern day Mario if you think about it on terms of popularity.
I am inevitable.

Attached: ♣.png (797x709, 625K)

Jibanyan / Terry Bogard / Kyo Kusanagi / Captain Syrup / Ryu Hayabusa / Masterchief / Lara Croft / Dante / Crash Bandicoot / Spyro / Jin Kazama / Heihachi Mishima / Marco|Tarma|Eri|Fio / Goemon / Sylux / Chun li Zhang / Nakoruru / Athena Asamiya / Ezio Auditore da Firenze / Yoshimitsu / Earthworm Jim / bubsy / Scorpion|Sub-Zero / Amaterasu / Viewtiful Joe / Haohmaru / Mitsurugi / Kratos / Mac Rider / Tifa Lockhart / Ratchet & Clank / Jak & Daxter / Ribbon Girl / Doomguy / Crono

Pick Only Two. (that semi serious list has a lot of chances to contain the final slots,by the way)

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (260x194, 8K)

>Thinking Banjo is actually in the game

I dont get why this matters really is the same shit as always, unless banjofags get a new game they will most likely go the route of roolfags and ridleyfags in which we will see them circlejerking about the duo for a few weeks before retreating into smash threads and shoving to everyone:
>we did it
Or something like that. I for one dont give a shit, as if the price to pay for having my most wanted in the game is having smug banjofags not complaining anymore, Im fine with them.

reminder
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

Jibanyan and Earthworm Jim or Marco with the others as alt palettes/skins.

Steve fag here
I wanted both in

I kind of love this image its like the Steve model but for banjo

This

Attached: 334A9FB0-6D58-403B-9CBC-730421DE994E.png (1136x1136, 455K)

>waluigi, shantae, and geno
>characters who are already assists or spirits
such low hanging fruit. if that's who they're resorting to 'bullying' they must really be scared to get their shit kicked in again after what Banjo did to them.

The No western thing was just one fag obsessing over gamefaqs polls and making shit up

If you're happy about him being included in a fighting game and not sad that his franchise is dead you just suck cocks.

so how many of virginben's guesses were proven blatantly false so far?

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x1232, 139K)

Get ready to hear this every match then, you cuck:

youtu.be/unjqNlr1w6w

Although EWJ is less likely than a lot of others in this list, you got some Fine taste sir. (There's still hope for us though : a new one is coming out soon & his moveset would have enough variety)

Attached: dc9ntzr-85254577-28f8-4a60-91cd-46644fe31cb1.png (724x800, 520K)

Dead video game franchise.

That would make sense in Waluigi or Shantae due to AT and Indie respectively but not Geno since his shit was always based more around heavily requested and relevancy like Banjo's was.

>A new one coming out soon
YW4 came out in the 20th in Japan. Need to check if it supports english subtitles like Kamen Rider Climax Zi-O because if it does, I'm not gonna wait for the localization and will just grab it off the Japan Eshop.

Cry more stevie

Outdated pics gifs or webms anyone?

Attached: 1560294593814.gif (476x268, 3.89M)

>>Zoomers
BKfags *are* zoomers.

How? When did this lie start spreading?

Real fans want him to get a new game.

About 1998, when the game released. Making it essentially a 2000 kid's classic.

When a few years ago, people actually tried to push BK as better than Mario 64.

was part of the Banjo smear campaign Stevies started.
According to them, people didn't actually play or like Banjo's games. It was just kids who were told to like Banjo because their favorite e-celeb told them to.

Between the two, Hero looks more fun to play.

Attached: 1557582906049.png (305x298, 51K)

Fuck, YW4 doesn't support english subtitles.

I was somewhat of a relevancyfag. I feel alright. I still think charm is the only thing the Banjo games have. Spyro and Mario 64 are forever superior.

>Stevies
Supreme BTFO. Let's never forget that these retards spent the better part of a year's time (at least 8 months IIRC) making renders and organizing shitpost raids, a level of dedication which kills any notion of a "muh irony" defense. The attempts to continue the gag right after E3 were pathetic, trying to set their sights on Doomguy and Geno.
>Zoomers
Too broad. Some of them like Banjo Kazooie.
>Neverwesties
Massive BTFO, the last major bastion of faggotry fanrules was broken down with stride.
>Relevancyfags
BTFO, but nothing new for them in Ultimate.

>was part of the Banjo smear campaign
It released in 1998, easily meaning it would have a fanbase majorly comprised of kids growing up in the early 2000s therefore making them zoomers.

Wrong. it was BEFORE Steve shitposting. When BK fags kept insisting that BK was just as influential as Mario64, if not better, because of the writing and characters.
Like typical zoomers, they care more about funny voices and reaction faces, than actual gameplay. So you start talking about mechanics, and they have nothing intelligent to say. Just fall back on "b-b-but it's comfy"

Hero looks more interesting than fucking Joker does. I have no idea how Sakurai managed this.

ands sonic adventure.

You're delusional if you think most "zoomers" on this site aren't actually under 18.

I'd rather him be in Smash.
All the old talent that made BK what it was is now either gone or retired. Nu-Rare doesn't have what it takes to make a new Banjo game. That's a fact. God only knows they'd outsource it to some shitty shovelware company and it'd end up looking like the new Battletoads. I don't trust Microsoft with him anymore.
On the other hand I knew that if he made it into smash, Sakurai and his team would portray him in a tasteful manner that old fans would actually like. And that's exactly what he did. Now I have Banjo, looking just as I fondly remember him in my favorite crossover game that I play constantly for years.
If anything, I wouldn't mind a remake of the original games like Crash and Spyro got, but who's to say that still can't happen?

Banjo-Kazooie has a better moveset and more fun level design to me than Mario 64, at least. Anything past the first floor of Mario 64 isn't as fun to me, but every level in Banjo-Kazooie is fun to some extent.

Attached: 1548610872987.png (5028x5028, 3.67M)

you guys do know this is all just for a video game right

I guess some parts of Sonic Adventure are better than Banjo. Those Amy levels are fucking garbage. I’d say Big as well, but his entire story is done within 20 mins if you know how to fish. Doesn’t really count, but it’s still not fun

I guess smash is just a garbage bin for dead characters then.

>video games
>on Yea Forums - video games
the mods should do something about this!

crash and doomguy
i'm so sorry, jimbro

Attached: 1558004634367.gif (244x156, 616K)

jesus talk about unstable no wonder smash threads are like this

Good reminder : some talk like it's some serious business : no, not really.

People really want Earthworm Jim? Have we really sunk this low? Not that his games suck. It’s just that there are so many better options to shill for.

It's ok, Crash is cool. (Doomguy is also relevant)

>People tried to push BK as better than Mario 64
Probably because it is
>b-but muh speedrunner autism
>it doesn't matter that the level design is atrocious and allows you to skip 75% of the level by doing something as simple as a triple jump
>it doesn't matter that almost all of Mario's moveset is never used in the game unless you're a speedrunner
>it doesn't matter that the three water levels in the game are slow and boring
M64 nostalgiafags are worse than OoT nostalgiafags
At least OoT nostalgiafags can admit that most of the games that came after it are better
There are still people on this planet that unironically think SM64 isn't the worst 3D Mario game

Banjo: Go to this pad, and activate the predetermined special move. OK, now slowly trot/fly over here, and shoot an egg. Hooray, a winner is you.

I do, but I know he's far from being the most mindblowing possibility! It's just a dream that I half believe in.

For your sake I hope you’re baiting.

If we had to revive one 90’s platformer guy, I think Ristar deserves it the most. Never had the following of Jim or Toejam/Earl but that’s more the reason to champion him. Not just for Smash either. I’ll take anything new of Ristar

kids growing up in the early 2000's would be playing Gamecube/PS2 you fucking retard, not a god damned N64

See, this is what happens when Shitposting consumes your entire life. This should be a public service announcement on the dangers of spending all your free time shitposting.

I wanted Master Chief, but Banjo deserves it more.

Yeaaaah I forgot Ristar, and Sparkster too! I'll add these to my list.

You guys are really bad at shitposting, atleast the stevies had good OC and were good at pissing people off. This just is bad

Imagine being this contrarian

That's true, this is just an edit of the DMC5 meme which was probably a edit of some other meme.

the stevies pushed it all too far and paid the price though

First off where did "Zoomer" come from? I'm under the impression that Zoomers are Gen Z dudes who were born post 2000. I was born in 1988 and was the perfect age to love Banjo-kazooie. I thought that I was a Millennial/late boomer since I'm creeping up on 31 late July. I'm confused by these terms now. I know there's a big hate campaign against Banjo-kazooie by the Seethy Steveies, but lying isn't going to help.

Attached: 1561099941784.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>if I make smash seem like it sucks, I can still be right!
I got exactly what I wanted. Nothing more. Nothing less. I’m on cloud nine, and will be for this entire ride to Fall and Banjo’s inevitable release. I’m sorry you can’t understand the enjoyment.

Multiple past threads I've been in had most anons saying that if you were born in 1996 or later, you're a zoomer.

The Steve discord is almost entirely zoomers, and were repeatedly called zoomers for their shit opinions as a result. Because they don’t understand context or basic logic, they thought they could apply the same insult to anyone who doesn’t want “Steve” regardless of whether or not it made any sense. The excuse they usually went with was that there was a game grumps episode on BK which means anyone, even people in their mid twenty’s who have been fans of BK and BT for the last 20 or so years, are actually secretly 14 year olds that weren’t even born when BK was relevant. They did the same thing with every character that they felt was a threat.

Attached: 53B708C5-A978-4E7A-AA4A-993E0F28DF7C.jpg (780x518, 62K)

>>b-but muh speedrunner autism
The reason M64 is more fun to speedrun, is that it feels better to play. And on top of that, you can solve problems on your own. BK in comparison is too stringent. You have to play by the rules. Ad even when you do find tricks to get around the rules, they're still unfun.

>it doesn't matter that the level design is atrocious and allows you to skip 75% of the level by doing something as simple as a triple jump
I'm trying to imagine what level you're talking about, but nothing comes to mind. However, it is true that you can find more expedient ways to collect a star. Mario 64 encourages creativity. If you have lower skill and lower creativity, then it will be difficult for you to skip portions of the level. But if you have the mind and talent, then you're rewarded for it.

In BK, no matter how smart or skilled you are, you must finish objectives in the prescripted order

>>it doesn't matter that almost all of Mario's moveset is never used in the game unless you're a speedrunner
There is a reason to use all of Mario's jumps. the only moves you might not use, are the attack actions. But the fact that you never use these moves, only goes to show how un-fun you are. You need to be told to use something, in order to find the fun in it.

You wouldn't need to use half of BK's moves, if they didn't arbitrarily set up slopes and other contrived blocks preventing you from utilizing all your skills. Rather, they gimp the player, and set up a pad or whatever, to force the use of a move.

>>it doesn't matter that the three water levels in the game are slow and boring
Just running in BK is so bad, that everyone trots around as Kazooie. You're forced to use a special move, just to get around normally. But flying is slow as fuck too. And oh yeah, even swimming.
Water levels are SUPPOSED to be slow. Because that's how you give the player the impression that they're swimming.

wanting a fighting game character instead of a new game is fucking gay.

>if I pretend I can’t read, people my think I’m smart and stop wanting Banjo Kazooie
This method hasn’t worked in the past user, why would it be any different now?

What’s the point if the new game fucking sucks

>if I pretend I can’t read
None of what they said results in a new game. It's just them wanking off to their own nostalgia.

Zoomers are kids that grew up in the smart phone age.
Boomers grew up in the dial up days.
Doomers grew up in the floppy disk age
Baby Boomers grew up in the post nuclear age

As was stated before, a new GOOD game would be preferable over him being in Smash, however there is a 0% chance of the game being good considering how shit modern Rare is. You understood this the first time, stop ignoring it, it isn’t helping your argument.

Terry Bogard and Doomguy (although I've already gotten my topmost wants so these I can happily live without).

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi on a team like the Ice-Climbers
Geno

We'll never know if they don't make it. As it stands now though it's in the state where people will pretend banjo is alive.

>bearfuckers ruin smash thread after smash thread since pre-brawl times
>stevefag to shut them up
>it works for just a few short months before they're back in full force again
>now the historical revisionists have decided they were ever the victims
>still won't stop jacking off even weeks after announcement about how they fought the odds even though it was pretty clear from the start he'd get in eventually
Autism Reeks...

Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Sonic, Smash, Dark Souls, Sony.

>dish it out for a year
>can’t take it for a week
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: C9A4CE8E-E147-420B-B811-AD599F0EADC1.png (862x508, 119K)

>Minecraft
>Popular
Oh how the times have changed.
Try going outside.

Generation Z is mid 90s into mid 2000s. Generations aren't an exact science either. They're just the marks of shifting attitudes of large groups of people.

If you were born in say 96, then that would make Banjo Kazooie one of the first games you played. Making it such a deeply ingrained experience for you. Personally, I'm born in 86. So my deepest gaming memory is Super Mario Bros for NES, Mario 2, 3, World, Yoshi's Island, and then when I was 10-11 years old, Mario 64.

Being born in 96, there's that chance that BK was a more prefered game for you, because of the silly characters and writing that are appealing to very young kids. It's also much more rewarding and easy than Mario. When you're 4 years old, and can barely do anything in video games, Mario 64 is next to impossible to control for you. But Banjo is so casual, you can still run around punching carrots in the starting area.

When your formative experience is BK, and you have to "go back" to play the classic Mario games, then you just don't have the same mindset as us.

And it’s only gonna get worse for you, Stevies. Should never have poked the bear.

I agree about the level design in certain respects (the actual platforming is definitely less interesting but the worlds are much, much more fun to explore in BK) but BK's moveset is pretty awful compared to SM64's.

>implying we haven't been "taking it" since 2007 at least
Congrats, you missed the point entirely. God damn you people are tiring...

Attached: 1558479739356.png (220x242, 21K)

>complaining about autism when you literally falseflagged as a stinky steve poster
Oh lawdy

And I....am...GEX

Attached: dagiwnw-8ccdc4ea-fcf8-4f54-a24b-e377d8f05b2e.png (361x299, 97K)

Crash Bandicoot and DoomGuy.
I can feel it.

cant believe it was only a year ago.
feels like at least a decade.

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Stevefags deserve this.

Here's the (You) you ordered.

Attached: 1561129353051.webm (960x540, 851K)

>Mario
>Walk forward and jump
>Hooray a winner is you
I can also over simplify an entire game to make it look bad

I didn't put Geno in the list cause he's already a spirit,sadly... (same for Zero,Shantae & Rayman)

What a stupid fucking reaction image

zoomer

>You can't solve problems on your own in Banjo
>You have to actually play the level the developers created in Banjo
>creating levels designed around your character's movesets is bad and you should just make entire sections of your level optional if you want to just jump over them
>Just running in Mario 64 is so bad, everyone longjumps everywhere. If you have to use a special move just to get around, the game is bad
>But water levels are SUPPOSED to be awful
>Implying Flying in Mario 64 doesn't control like shit
This is your brain on Mario 64 nostalgia

2bigfags haven't recovered to this day.

who would you want from sony given the chance? pic related is who I would want.

Attached: Ratchet_from_R&C_(2002)_render.png (1660x2436, 1.91M)

Someone from Ape Escape, since they’re doing jackshit with the series

>cereal mascot
I still have no idea what this is even implying

Attached: image.jpg (292x291, 63K)

Banjo literally doesn't do anything new on his moveset. All his normals are just basic brawler shit, the one smash we saw is just the typical sword swing but with a bird, the specials all seem to be run of the mill stuff, like, the up special is just that soaring up all flying characters do, egg shooting is as generic as it can be. The fucking new anime sword user looks more unique than Banjo.
Steve would have been both a more relevant character but he would also have brought some new gameplay. But whatever, have your mediocre nostalgia never been pick.
youtu.be/E4_Pd1kDojA

He's cartoony, and cereal mascots are cartoony, therefore he's a cereal mascot

Actually most of us just wanted them in Smash. The current team at Rare just can't be trusted with Banjo Kazooie, most of the original staff just moved on to other projects and the staff at Rare right now are mainly just newbies working on a weird fortnite Pirate game. Now a 3rd party developer could take up the job, but I'm not even sure if we can trust even them.

>Microsoft is responsible for Rare going to shit
When will this meme die? All of the bad decisions have been made by Rare. They were the ones alone responsible for creating the concept for Nuts & Bolts

SEETHING

Attached: banjotronvsoptimussteve.png (395x529, 414K)

Better than most

Attached: what-happened-etika-youtube-savonarola-twitter-reddit-alicepika-keemstar-deleted-video-banned.jpg (1600x1600, 176K)

Banjo is somehow too “kiddy” to be in smash despite characters like Mario, DK, and Kirby being in since the original.
It’s a pointless buzzword

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c

Attached: image.jpg (1024x579, 102K)

Fuck banjo. Fuck steve. Fuck weebshit. Fuck every new character. Only good character has been in this game since the beginning.

Attached: 823C779C-9DBC-44FF-AA29-C0302BBF0F97.png (1581x2226, 3.81M)

As brutally as Stevefags got BTFO, I maintain that 2bigfags are the most BTFO to this day. Stevefagging may have lasted around eight months, but that's babytown frolics compared to how long and how insistent Ridley has been considered off the table for. Dark Samus just felt like an extra and delicious "fuck you" cherry on top of it all, giving something to Primefags and westfags after Ridley.

This one is accurate though, that shitty Nuts & Bolts model didn't make it into the game thank God.

>>You can't solve problems on your own in Banjo
You can't. You always have to do the right move in the right context. You always have to walk the right paths in the right order.

>>You have to actually play the level the developers created in Banjo
And only the way THEY want you to play it. Very little freedom, except deciding if you want to go down A path or B path.

>>creating levels designed around your character's movesets is bad
Mario 64 does this, without being strict. You have multiple ways to solve levels.

>and you should just make entire sections of your level optional if you want to just jump over them
Again, I can't think of a single level that is outright skipped by a single jump. But again, if you have the skill to do something faster, then you're rewarded. While lower skilled players take slower routes.

>>Just running in Mario 64 is so bad, everyone longjumps everywhere.
Standard running is fine. It's just that long jumping is slightly faster. You're given an adequate speed, and an even faster speed. Unlike BK, where the standard walking speed feels like an underwater level.

>>But water levels are SUPPOSED to be awful
A slower pace isn't necessarily bad. Having a water level here and there adds variety. If the whole game was as slow as a water level, then of course it would be bad. But that's not the case, now is it?

>>Implying Flying in Mario 64 doesn't control like shit
Mario 64's flying mechanics are blue balling, because the way it dips down is actually pretty exhilarating. But when you try to level out, it's excruciatingly slow.
But BK's flying is just all bad. It's always slow. There are not exhilarating dips. The most you get is a charge attack that you have to unlock at a later level. And that attack manages to feel unwieldy.

I still don't get why people keep calling every cartoon character a cereal mascot
Isn't every video game character inherently a cartoon character but in a different style though?? I mean yes stuff like Anime is widely different from lets say for the sake of argument Looney Toons, still doesn't change the fact both are just moving 2D drawings. They're both just damn cartoons but in a different style from one another.

Attached: Super-Mario-Cereal-1.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

>real fans of platformers want a fighting game

>virginben
Why the fuck do people still believe anything this guy says?

So most of Smash's roster are mascots for cereal boxes now?

>Some gayass BKfag saved my edit so he can mock Stevefags.
I hate you all, just for the record.

>Smash doesn't even combine the classic design with elements from the Nuts and Bolts design or art style like a lot of faggot fan artists have before the Smash reveal
This is so fucking satisfying for me to see. Just glad that N&B is getting practically nothing in general, especially since it's recently become a contrariancore favorite on Yea Forums recently.

Would actually be kino

Attached: image.gif (680x450, 218K)

Cash Bandicoot and Chumlee

I am, it was a terrible choice all around.

We don’t even know his whole moveset, for fucks sake.
Besides, there were a few things of interest anyway.
>Banjo can actually shoot projectiles while walking. Only other one who can do this is Mega Man, iirc. And there may be separate properties for stationary single shots or moving rapid fire ones
>We don’t know the properties of his Wonderwing side special. It might give him complete invulnerability plus superarmor, or maybe even a reflector on top of that. And we don’t know the process for restoring your gold feathers for the move. If that’s even possible.
>He uses the shock pad for his up B, but how does that work in the air? Is a pad going to spawn out of nowhere like Sonic’s spring, or will he perhaps get an alternate version if used in the air? Maybe the up B will send him jumping higher if used on the ground, rather than the air.
And the aesthetics of his moves are completely fine. Duck Hunt Dog doesn’t use his duck friend in nearly creative a way as Banjo did for Kazooie just from that trailer. They look good. You’re just mad your pick didn’t get in instead.

>If you were born in say 96, then that would make Banjo Kazooie one of the first games you played
Dude I wasn't playing video games when I was fucking two. The fuck are you talking about?

>I’ll just ignore 90% of your post, my retort is easier that way
Not him but you put yourself like this every time?

I wouldn't mind Super Smash bros cereals. Each box has a different theme. And each theme has different cereal

out yourself* dammit

Well there was this very subtle thing.

Attached: Adobe_20190625_092056.jpg (1440x1238, 210K)

Felt really good to see weebfags get annihilated. Ready for part 2.

Attached: boomer marine.png (464x244, 112K)

Also Banjo’s house is the way it appears in Nuts and Bolts, with his name on the door.
But the house also has the hidden 1-up on the top of the chimney just like in the original BK

Attached: 1547448423589.jpg (999x583, 90K)

Btfo

I AM SILLY

Can't wait for Crash to be in so Smash becomes the true PSABR. Not that Nu-Sony fags will care, Crash, FF7 and MGS are old and problematic games.

>you can’t talk about a game and also play it
I agree there are entirely too many threads though.

>you only care about character reveals
>except when you care about nerfs or OP characters

>>NeverWestern weebs
I still think this is somewhat true. The character should still be popular in Japan so I doubt characters like Rayman, Doomguy, or Scorpion will be playable.

Oh my holy fuck, those goalposts must be getting REAL heavy now, user.
>western characters aren't allowed you guys
>wait wait wait no I mean western characters aren't allowed if they're not from a Japanese IP you guys
>wait wait wait no I mean western characters aren't allowed if they're not from a Japanese IP or don't have any real following in Japan you guys

I preferred BK. Then and now.
I've always thought nuts and bolts was a decent game. Not great, not bad.

90 percent of the post is stuff that doesn't matter much. A fighting game is not a substitute for a platformer.

>wojaks

Attached: image.jpg (800x1000, 109K)

>Sonyfags
>ever trying to lecture others about dropping games too fast

Attached: 1529079241181.jpg (315x404, 34K)

Steveposting has pretty much entirely stopped.

Attached: 1560643406581.jpg (699x540, 28K)

It can only be done ironically now (genuine irony, not "w-w-we're not batshit insane retards this is j-j-just a subversive parody of rosterfagging we swear" irony) but it obviously won't have the weight it did before. It can only be occasionally chuckleworthy now if it's randomly and rarely pulled out in the future. I can see it jumping up a bit in time for concrete Pack 4 or 5 speculation, though.

What's also pretty much died now are the Incinefags who still obsessed over being right and gloating about LE EPIC SALT XD over the Grinch Leak. BK were, by far, the ones that drew the most attention and desire from that "leak" and their genuine inclusion put that chapter to rest.

i hope he's dead, no more wahs and attentionwhoring

>90 percent of the post is stuff that doesn't matter much.
But it does you retard. Obviously a new game would be better than a Smash inclusion but Rare can’t be trusted with the project so this is he best we can get.
>mfw we’ll never have a new Banjo game made by retro studios

Attached: 70383B77-BA0F-4C7F-AC01-C0D22918BC45.png (629x1173, 143K)

If it didn't get so fucking awful and tedious in the last month leading up to E3 (especially after the leaks for Banjo-Kazooie and Erdrick in that last week or two), I'd actually almost miss Steveposting. One thing is for sure though, there's no fucking roster war that could EVER top Steve vs. Banjo.

We hate you too, user. We hate you too.

Attached: Dz5U_MoWsAMCjve.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

Most of these seethers will come up with any excuse to make the BK reveal a hollow victory.
>Sure, they're confirmed, but they'll just have realistic bear noises!
>Sure, they have faithful voices, but they'll just use the Nuts and Bolts design.
YOU ARE HERE
>Sure, they're in, but they'll be low tier!
>Sure, they are high tier, but they'll get nerfed!
>Sure, they got buffed, now they are like Smash 4 Bayonetta!
>Sure, they are fair to fight against, but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Screen-cap this for I am a prophet for bullshit.

Attached: D9G4FzpUcAA5XW8.jpg large.jpg (706x499, 79K)

I'm a Stevefag desu but I honestly really like Banjo's inclusion. I tried out the game about a week before E3 and just fell in love with it.
Still holding out hope that Steve will be in either a second fighters pass or Smash 6.

Attached: jinjo miku.png (420x644, 124K)

As a genuine stevefag. I was never against Banjo. Happy he's in to be honest.

Attached: IMG_20190625_091127.jpg (223x194, 9K)