Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic

Is this the city builder to end all city builders? The resource management aspect of the game is absolutely fantastic.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.25 - 13.09.58.53.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/0haBaHmz/soviet-republic-roadmap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, commieblocks are aesthetic as fuck.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.25 - 13.12.40.35.jpg (2560x1440, 1.27M)

It's all nice until you actually have to live in one of those.
t. a dirty commie

Aren't they cheap as fuck though? Heard on another board the other day that a flat in a putinblock is like $6000 to buy.

this looks like depression made a game

My people think otherwise.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.25 - 13.47.03.37.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

Tell me more about the resource aspect

>avg life
>87
you wot

$6000 is an ok flat in Moscow but you can buy yourself a house with that money in countryside

Seriously? I thought Moscow was expensive as fuck.

Sure, they're cheap, but nowadays most of them are rather poorly maintained and they tend to be in bad neighborhoods. Walls tend to be rather thin, so you often hear what your neighbors are doing.

If you can find a flat that cheap in Moscow, then most likely it would be somewhere on the edge of the city. Appartements in Moscow are rather expensive.

Its a bretty gud game OP
Watching Chernobyl really puts me in the mood to play this game too
the dev should switch priorities to putting out a nuclear industry chain

You have a ton of resources that you can extract, refine, and export for money, that you can then use to buy shit like vehicles or import resources you don't produce yourself. Everything has to be transported, either through cars, trains, or with factory connections to factories close to each other.

For instance, to produce food for your people, you need a farm with combine harvesters, tractors, and trucks, to produce, well, produce. That has to be transported to a food factory that needs a supply of workers as well, that then produces the food. You then need trucks to transport that to your shops so you can actually feed your people with it. Everything has storages and dedicated cargo wagons/truck hulls, so you can set up your supply line the way you like it.

Shit gets really complicated once you begin producing stuff like chemicals or electronics.

I export gasoline and bitumen produced from raw oil. I use a bit of both in my own industry, though.

That's the life expectancy, which isn't bad for a commie country.

fuark that's good

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.25 - 13.48.30.69.jpg (2560x1440, 961K)

Communism can work in a game where a big brother controls everything and it is in his interest to make everything good and everyone happy, in reality though...

He's working on it.
>trello.com/b/0haBaHmz/soviet-republic-roadmap

Attached: Nuclear-industry-exp.png (451x1061, 49K)

Nice, gives me something of a Factorio vibe
Thanks

It's like Factorio meets Cities: Skylines.

>That's the life expectancy, which isn't bad for a commie country.
It's very high, the current #1 is Japan with 83.7

Well, that's what happens when you provide literally everything a person could need for free.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.25 - 13.56.24.74.jpg (2560x1440, 960K)

In the game its possible to go full autarky and build and source all construction materials and comsumables so you never spend a single dollar or ruble

That's the dream. I've yet to achieve it.

very nice

You say that now. Just wait til you try setting it up.

Attached: 1514602966497.jpg (472x427, 63K)

Brutalism make my pp hard

alcohol low, healthcare high
yeah that keeps the population alive pretty good

Sports high as well.

>Only 4 unemployed workers out of 4000 citizens
I guess communism DOES work

stalker mod when

soon

Can you build RBMK reactors?

Attached: 1560720080672.png (798x1735, 409K)

Not yet. See