Is this the best game of all time?

Is this the best game of all time?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (580x724, 73K)

I found it incredibly boring. Not sure what's the appeal but it sold very well and rated great.

This. Got it and Spider-Man/RDR2 when I bought a PS4 a few months back. Found it pretty mediocre, I did like the gameplay though.

yes

No, and stop posting this thread Bloodbab.

I've never cared for Dark Souls combat but the setting and art direction mixed with the mystery of just what happened to Yharnam had me blast through it. Cainhurst Castle had me wishing for a well done 3D Castlevania game.

Attached: 1558823541680.jpg (700x700, 32K)

i fucking love this game, i have bough it twice, but guys tell me the truth, it wouldn't be half as praised if it wasn't an exclusive right?

Attached: checkit.png (1578x622, 331K)

it's up there

it's the best in a series of damn good games

my only complain is that the game felt short until it got the dlc

True. The base game was too short. I guess they thought they could get away with it thanks to the chalice dungeons but except for like three bosses the chalice dungeons suck a fat one.

>shit guns
>shit plot
>shit labyrinths
Even DS2 was better, lol

I wish they'd just taken what they had of the chalice dungeon's best content and made it an area inside the game. The locked config 'story' chalice dungeons have some of the scariest encounters in the entire game, and a lot of those rooms are actually very well detailed and interesting. Plus stuff like the chasms with bridges crossing it for one of the later dungeons, elevators and stuff etc. It really is the game's greatest flaw that it wasn't all one massive level beneath the main game area, which is what it was supposed to be in concept anyways

the best game of all time is either contra hard corps or metal gear rising

No, Armored Core For Answer is

Attached: charcupwarm.jpg (1440x1080, 156K)

No. But it is fine hack n slash exploration game.

Not even close and not even From’s best.

I got bored a bit after the giant spider when all the alien things show up.

No but it's one of my favorites

retard

This

I more like dark souls

No
Level design is nothing remarkable after Central Yharnam or just straight up shit after Rom, there are only 3 good bosses out of 17, the combat is nothing more than adequate as well and of course the mother fucking chalice dungeons are such a borefest.

gay post
100% degenerate homosex

You know i'm right

Attached: 1542495019810.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Sorry to popp ur bubble but ur fucking retarded with retarded taste

Attached: 564657.jpg (368x469, 56K)

Yes

Its shit. Got completely and utterly owned by W3. FromShit fags never recovered.

No. It's pretty good like every souls game but nothing revolutionary.

>First game to revamp DeS / DaS gameplay
>werewolf hunting
>Lovecraftian
>kino
Yes, this game is A1. Contrarians are trolling or just have autistically shit taste.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (289x345, 48K)

The atmosphere seems cool but I don’t like souls gameplay. Is this just basically souls gameplay?

Dark Souls 3 is literally a shittier Bloodborne. Don't get me wrong though, it's still a great game

No, BB marked a noticeable shift in From gameplay from defensive and reactionary to aggressive and fluid. DS3 borrows more from BB than earlier DS games and Sekiro pushes the combat speed to new limits but sacrificed gameplay variety and builds in the process.

i think it is

if it wasn't be an exclusive it will be even more praised

Attached: soul.png (1316x688, 378K)

Sounds more like my style, I tried dark souls but didn’t like how slow or defensive it felt

no sekiro is much better
I like how much weapons bloodborn have but bosses and combat is joke compare to sekiro

Second half is too shit compared to the first. The DLC gives it more but I also found the game to just be too cryptic at times for finding some areas. There is no way anyone found even half of this games content on their own. You can easily miss large amounts of stuff because it's so hidden.

this is fucking true
only good bosses are in old hunters

Delusional

Attached: 1561362176320.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

>Cainhurst Castle had me wishing for a well done 3D Castlevania game.
Fucking yes! I got BIG Castlevania vibes from Cainhurst and the Vilebloods. I love that it's covered in snow, It brings so many things to mind, cold, bleak, harsh, darkness.

Very vampiric atmosphere, Reminded me of Dracula's cattle, but more of a noble palace or manor of a lesser family.

That library and the enemies felt like a level designer's love letter to Castlevania.

Attached: bloodborne-cainhurst-1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>Second half is too shit compared to the first.
what is this meme
You have to be a retard with negative taste to believe this

I recommend it. Instead of DS rolling, you sidestep/dash and the combat is more like a fluid dance with enemies, that actually punishes you if you try to play reserved and cautious like a DS player.

>only 3 good bosses out of 17
you never played the game
>Gascoigne
>Amelia
>Ebrietas
>Logarius
>Gehrman
>every single DLC boss that isn't living failures

Are you senile at a young age? kek

>Gehrman
>every single DLC boss that isn't living failures
true
but rest is trash

Not really, 3bab.

ok casual

i have yet to finish it, not sure if i'm doing something wrong but the game has a lot of difficulty gaps where you get to a new area and your weapon suddently does no damage
currently stuck at the shadows of yarnham, always getting caught by the giant snakes oneshotting me because i'm running a ludwig sword and the bitch cuts my stamina every time i attack
also, this boss is so fucking far from the lamp holy shit

bump to trigger pcfags

Maybe if you've only ever owned a PS4.

I don't like old hunters

> below 30fps action game