The great debate

The great debate

Attached: 123.jpg (2108x400, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PDAg7kZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bethesda and Rockstar are shit
CD Projekt Red only had one major hit (Witcher 3) and we don't know if they can keep it up.

>release one(1) good game
>best developer ever guys xD

Rockstar > Bethesda > CD

fpbp

Witcher 2 alone is better than anything Rockstar or Bethesda ever made. Still good studios, though

R* > CDP
Beshitsda shouldn't even be compared to the other two as far as competent dev studios go. They're much better publishers, but they'd still come in last taking that into account.

From Software

the debate will be over on april 16th 2020 :)

OHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

R*. Bethesda shouldn't even be on there. Way too much glitches.

rockstar made some of the best games ever and continues to deliver. RDR2 was incredible.
cdpr has barely done anything yet but they are promising.
Beth is shit .

>Valve

Attached: B1773B26-2C59-4CFD-B24E-F1823862813F (1).png (874x1024, 509K)

Idk right? Bethesda sucks

why is beshitda even on there
i literally have not played any of there games

>Bioware

Attached: 1560936741085.jpg (800x952, 41K)

Fuck this laptop

>Team Cherry

Attached: 1560494619049.jpg (789x1024, 39K)

Give me your rarest chads.

Attached: 1560503299824.jpg (1024x724, 113K)

Attached: 1549609374399.jpg (1445x1966, 410K)

R* by far

I've not played CDPR games so I can't really fairly rate them, plus I've only played a bit of Bethesda games.

But from what I do know and what I've seen, I'd rate them thusly:

Rockstar > CDPR > Bethesda

Sorry Bethesda. I know people still love their games and they are probably well made games (apart from Fallout 76, apparently). But their games interest me the least, I would say.

1) Why does he have five pecs and five nipples
2) OLD Bioware is good (pic related), but NEW Bioware apparently sucks (I haven't played Anthem but I read that article about how its development was a complete shitshow)

Attached: kotor banner.jpg (858x1200, 121K)

Attached: 1561373484025.jpg (2048x1065, 616K)

imgur.com/a/PDAg7kZ

>So a liar a slaver and an average pol walk in to a gamer convention. The liar tries to get everyone to buy his game by making promises he can't keep, the slaver makes his slaves work twice as long to get the desired results and the polish guy just sits on a chair making jokes about trannies.

>RDR2 was incredible.
Hahahahahahahaha
Fuck you for trying to lie to my regret for spending money on that disgusting, railed, broken excuse of a sequel to one of the best games ever made.
I wish that what I experience everytime I look in the general direction of those autistic lawmen happens to you in real life.
>Bethesda
Shouldn't even be on there
>R*
Extremely dissapointed with how far they have fallen. They're relying solely on GTA V to the detriment of Red Dead 2, and their online model is everything wrong with the industry right now. I want to kill whichever corporate cunt thought that fucking Fortnite pvp and pay 2 win elements in grind till your dead 2 was a good idea.
>CDPR
The last satisfactory game I played was The Witcher 3. However I'm not going to blindly praise them. They need to deliver big time with CP2077 before they can make a name for themselves.

>One copy of DOTA CHESS please

Attached: 1552381389231.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

Only one of these gives a desired result.

so he's basically the new giganigga

Attached: Republic of Chad.png (8334x3434, 486K)

Rockstar hasn't produced desired results since GTA V.

True, trannie jokes always have impact, no matter how many times you make them.

Attached: Mating press.jpg (590x393, 49K)

If you want him to be.

>that awkward lanklet walk

arcsys

Rockstar > CD Projekt > Bethesda

For me
CDPR > Bethesda > Rockstar

Never was into GTA or RDR.
I had some real fun with DOOM, Oblivion, Morrowind and Skyrim.

But CDPR. Damn I really love Witcher trillogy. First very nice Slavic fantasy atmosphere (I don't remember any other game with this flavour.), quests are well made and some of them are very funny.

Also GOG is great.

you seem to have a very sad life

What is Bethesda doing in this competition lmao?

Fallout 76?
Fallout 4?

Rockstar may be a soulless corporation as much as Bethesda is but at least their products have some production value.

R* for sure.

>Bethesda
Bruh

Attached: 2019-06-11_11-45-07_AM-4whpllmx.jpg (3840x2160, 1021K)

How did Bethesda and Bioware declined so badly that a Polish company with about 100 Millions revenue outperformed them?

I would mention Blizzard but at least those guys are still relevant even if Fortnite and FF14 is beating their biggest IPs asses

cuz poles work hard but amerimutts are lazy fat trannies

Fuck off Todd you're delusional.

Bethesda doesn't even try, they just milked the successes of Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Morrowind. Witcher 3 demolishing Fallout 4 should have been a wake up call but I don't think it was.

Ubisoft certainly took note, despite not even being in RPGs, and they made an RPG. Odyssey turned out actually pretty good by being a Witcher knockoff.

Ubisoft is ridiculously competent by Major Developers standards
They make a shitton of money without needing to rely on easy money Genres like shooters MMORPG Sports games or mobile games

Ubisoft typically has some pretty good, promising ideas that are lazily executed. I feel they have really stepped it up with recent releases like Odyssey, Rainbow Six Siege, and Watch Dogs 2, living up to their potential.

>CD Projekt Red only had one major hit
kill self

No you just pretend to like shit games

>CDPR

Attached: 1528710350192.webm (960x540, 631K)

See, he was thinking of me when the debate over who's greatest, their envy and denial knows no bounds. Who's laughing now?

Attached: 1559190334338.jpg (630x794, 70K)

Rapidly getting worse.
Has always been shit.
Done some good stuff ages ago but has hit rock bottom by now. Decent modding sandboxes though.

cdpr = r* > bgs

BASED & CHADPILLED