Did you play this game ?

If yes, then what do you think of it ?
I've been thinking about buying it.

Attached: 1946072135.jpg (640x640, 202K)

It's good. The plot is something of an Edgy SAO but it's interesting in a way. Gameplay is also interesting but can be a bit on the easy side.

idea factory's only good game
hope they do more of this and less nepshit

Finished its last night, its a decent game, but its unfinished. Gameplay is half baked and it feels like half of it is missing or poorly explained. The story is a mess because they tried doing way to many things without much of a payoff in the end. The budget for this game is clearly non existent, it even puts falcom to shame

mary skelter is another decent compile heart game, and trillion is ok
niche games don't have large budgets

There a big difference between having a small budget for a niche game and this. Despite half the game being VN, theres barely any content/pictures done for it. Most of the time its either re used art or dark screen, not even the endings had their own separate art.

DRRRRROPPED

It's not what you think it is. I fell for the marketing. Actual edgy JRPG when? Horror JRPG when? This is not it, it's just Neppu Neppuguu~~ with some Bad Ends.

Attached: iuhiuh.jpg (550x248, 38K)

I felt the same with Fairy Fencer F first release, and then they released an upgraded version which feels how the game was supposed to be before they ran out of money
DErQ was popular, I fully expect IF will release an equivalent to ADF for it in a year

>you've played for 7 hours
How many party members did you get and how far did you get storywise ?

It's very barebones. Probably best to get it on sale.

What exactly (regarding Death End) felt barebones to you ?

4? And people were getting attacked by beings in masks? Honestly I stopped really caring 3 hours in because I knew that I had been bamboozled, I had lost my money and I couldn't refund it.
It's silly "moeshit" anime comedy, not anything like they said. Even the "Death End" they advertised so hard are more often than not just 3 lines of dialogue over a black screen. Kinda misses the V part of VN and just makes it into a text adventure.

I hope some studio with balls and integrity actually makes a dark/horror JRPG some time because these fags can't seem to help themselves from injecting Neptunia stuff into everything.

Literal brainlet.

>play for 3 hours
>get to move character for like 10 minutes during the whole time
>rest of it was only reading

Not the same user, the game lacked either explanations or features. First time i encounter an enemy that countered my attack i had no clue what to do, because the game never told me what to do, also i think at one point it mentions Al being good for counter attacks, but as far as i know, you cant counter. The game lacks a basic bestiary or even a way to get information on enemies, you have no clue what level they are, or are they resistant to magic or physical attacks. The world itself since it has no real transition between the areas felt very jarring and chopped up, i even got lost in one of the latter chapters because i had no clue where to go and the game barely informs you anyway. VN segments are just laughable, they kept using the same art over and over or just give you a dark screen. The ending itself is kinda anticlimactic and feels unfinished

Cute pits.

I have it, played a few hours - I like it, but there's a lot of text and talking. I've been playing Battlefield 4 though, don't have time for other games. Haven't touched it in a while.

Attached: Death end re;Quest_20190220231158.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

"""""""""""Played""""""""""" 3 hours before uninstalling. It was 2h 50 mins of VN segments, 10 minutes of gameplay.
Don't fall for the Compile Shills here, it's garbage.

How's the plot in all honesty? Give me details.

No, I just have a massive stack of CGDCT jrpgs already, I don’t need another one. Do need some horror ones though.

VNs are no different from snoy movies. You all are the fucking cancer that ruined the industry along with EA, you need to fucking die. Either read a book is you want to read, or go to the movies if you actually want to, you know, WATCH A FUCKING MOVIE.

Such a wonky name. Why do japs love semicolon?

What are your favorite cgdct jrpgs? I've yet to find a good one.

no i'm going to do whatever i want

While im not a fan of VNs either, i dont understand your problem with it. They're pretty niche and barely have any influence on the gaming industry

his problem is he has an iq

It's pretty good but the port is 1080p locked shit sadly.

It's pretty terrible and the game runs like shit. Might've been ok if it had better devs?

I think you might be retarded

So this has loading, frame rate issues ?
Why do you think this game is terrible ?