GIVE ME 10 FUCKING GOOD GAMES FROM THE PAST 3 YEARS THAT HAD NO MICROTRANSACTIONS OR DLCS

GIVE ME 10 FUCKING GOOD GAMES FROM THE PAST 3 YEARS THAT HAD NO MICROTRANSACTIONS OR DLCS.

Attached: 1560033578865.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

sekiro

Astroneer, Baba Is You, and Crosscode.

Doom 2016
Dmc5

I... I can't

>no dlc
>no wanting additional content for your game

You faggots are unappreciative as fuck. Get a different hobby or kill your self already.

Sekiro

Kill yourself.

Battlefront 2, Mortal Kombat games, Injustice 2

If you are playing video games in present day you should always expect DLC. There is no going back to the "good old days". Deal with it and stop bitching.

>2019
>"""""people"""", aka empty emotionless social media zombies, unironically pretend to get excited for dlc
this is what the world has come to.

Attached: 678996.jpg (700x988, 85K)

God of War, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Slay the Spire

dlc aren't bad though, sure expansions are better but I would take small piece over no piece at all

Kill yourself.

Into the Breach
Anno 1800

Eat a box of dicks, expansions are the thing you're talking about you double retarded nigger.

Dragon Quest XI

>these people wonder why devs are moving to different audiences

Attached: 8ED9E6D6-ADD3-469C-9084-A015774FFC56.jpg (255x244, 20K)

crosscode

Did Demon's Souls have any DLC?

he is right
if DLC is quality content like EDF5 mission packs
if DLC is shit just ignore them

Most DLCs are bad though, look at fucking day 1 DLCs. Good expansion packs/DLCs are fucking rare

DlC isn't all bad but enough with the loot boxes, RNG, and microtransactions. I was shocked to see Gears 5 announce there won't be any but yet again, Neatherrealm said no loot boxes.

You can buy red orbs for real money in dmcv.

>gutting main game and sell it back in pieces
don't think just buy

Not yet

are you from EA?

>Neatherrealm said no loot boxes.
That's a different studio but didn't their justifications was they were kombat chests and were all cosmetics or whatever bullshit that was? NRS and WB are the biggest scammers when it comes to this

expansion is when you get more than half content of main game(witcher)
DLC is when you get small episode (borderlands)
DLC is not always microtransactions or cheats for money
you ultimate triple nigger

Pathologic 2.
Rimworld.
Kenshi.
Stardew Valley.
Maybe look yourself you fucking retarded weeb nigger.
Dmc5 has microtransactions, they're just a non issue because other then the meme dance taunts you don't need to them to get the actually useful shit.

Attached: 1561321465924.jpg (567x523, 38K)

Games are usually done months before they hit shelves. They create more content leading up to the release.

Expansions are fine, not dlc.

based retard
to much EA games i guess

It was going to wasn't it? There was two more teleport spots in the nexus you never actually get to travel to.

Then why the fuck should they not release it earlier then?

found the goy

Attached: 3D225D83-5888-465D-B3BF-B387C53266F2.png (894x524, 21K)

ok ok i agree DLC with new ideas is gutted main game
fine retard

I'm aware they're different studios, I was pointing out how studios lie about that shit. The chests stop paying out any gear or skins once you open them the first time, otherwise you'll have to go through a shrine(the lootbox) and throw your money at that. The gear is cosmetic unless you want to unlock anything else hidden behind the AI battles(limit 10 rewards per day). There's also plenty of gear and cosmetic advertised but not in the actual game. So yeah, a scam

bad goy

Persona 3

play indie games

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 3K)

Why does dlc as a concept trigger people so much? If its in games like persona or tales where it's all cosmetic it doesn't really matter, and if it's in games like bloodborne or nioh where it's fully fledged expansions to an already feature complete game then it can escalate a game from good to great. At least that was the case with the nioh dlcs.

>he's not only defending but condoning horse armor
I give up, clown world is real just fucking blow my brains out already.

Don't like it, don't buy it. Even in the case of horse armor, not buying it has no effect on the game. You don't have to agree or disagree with a practice to ignore it.

>Don't like it, don't buy it.
This is a nigger's excuse. Look at how lootboxes slowly but surely becoming mainstream because all the whales are hurting us. I agree with DLCs like you said with Nioh, but these are the exceptions nowadays

Yeah but that was my point, not all dlc is bad but people get all up in arms the second they hear it get mentioned. This thread is a case in point. In the case of horse armor, bikini outfits in jrpgs or comedy weapons they are just an addition to an already feature complete game. Loot boxes and microtransactions are a whole different kettle of fish because that usually ends up with the game being gutted and sold back to you at extortionate rates.

subnautica
Solus Project

she looks tired