Is it ethical to pirate Vidya

Attached: 1554019757868.png (976x658, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4nGRf7MNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pirating a Free game

Depends on how big your tits are while you’re doing it.

yea, fuck paypigs

Even though this is hypocritical of me to say that, since I pirated Sekiro myself, yes, pirating sucks. Video games are the highest form of art, they take multiple years of hard work to make and require talents in coding, visual art, music, writing and game design. All that to sell it for like, 10 bucks on steam. The fact that people like us are still too greedy to provide these 10 bucks and pirate their games for free is pretty shitty honestly

For me, yes.
I am not a zoomer anymore, and so I figure zoomers should buy the video games, since they are the target audience.

keep seething piratefag

Attached: 1560495104348.png (1600x731, 685K)

>I am not a zoomer anymore
what does that even mean?

post the original

Ethic is social construct.

>Not a Zoomer anymore.

Attached: bluku.png (1024x1148, 594K)

SHOUTOUT TO MY BOYS AT SPY AND CODEX

Who cares?

Piracy and buying aren't mutually exclusive. Most of my Steam library was pirated by me at some point.

came here to post this

Isn't Deneuvo beaten within 72 hours of release these days?

@467922835 [You)

Attached: Cory in the bait.png (625x626, 153K)

Before? No. Now with today's dogshit games? Yes.

same

At least niggers have the bravery to steal things face to face.

just nobody want to crack it
rage 3 cracked day one
sekiro cracked before release

No. You need to earn your entertainment. Why would you deserve to play a game for free when it's not intended to be? Who do you think you are?

>ethical
Who cares?

Attached: 1556840655389.png (1673x2160, 1.23M)

> Rock music intensifies

Attached: FlickeringHorribleBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 172K)

It's healthy. Fuck copyright law.
This.

Attached: mwah.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Tpbp

It's not ethical but I don't care.

>n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nobody want to crack it...!
cope

based and piratepilled

If it's the AAA FOTM, very much yes, the devs got their money and it's the yids in Publishing that profit off sales at that rate. Indie games, not so much.

so explain me how we get rage 3 with SAME denuvo cracked day one
oh you cant

Yeah my dude I totally wanted to play “literally who” the sport

Only if those games have large breasts.

here in togo it is seen as unethical to buy games

What if I told you ethics don't exist?

Reminder that this game was so bad that it killed the franchise completely.

ayo cracka you aint kno what i do

Attached: ayo.png (729x562, 806K)

OH NO NO NO DENUVOBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: handball 17 rpcs3.jpg (1080x131, 17K)

GOD BLES PIRACY

Eheh based pirates, when will you realize moral compasses only lose you wars denuvofags?

NOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
YOU PIRATEFAGS AREN'T ALLOWED TO ENJOY THE ULTIMATE IN VIRTUAL HANDBALL

Attached: file.png (645x756, 745K)

it is ethical to preserve data - that' how tpb started

post yfw denuvoshills lost there main excuse.

Attached: 1536290162840.gif (837x717, 1.01M)

cope

Attached: hb17.jpg (952x337, 76K)

This.
Make games actually good and I'll pay for it.

Attached: 4F8700F0-7261-4CEE-8481-D5EF85F63E9D.gif (490x350, 1012K)

nope

Is it ethical? Fuck no.
Do I do it anyways? No, I don't have a good enough PC.
Would I if I did? Absolutely

>redditwatch

If games still had demos then i would be all against pirating, but there's a lot of shitty companies that fuck over the consumer.

I used to be you, now I am blessed with a rig and shits fire. We’re all gonna make it user

Finishing up my last days at uni for the summer semester (first half of summer). Planning to go home, sell my Switch, work my ass off, and get me a good PC. Can't wait

Attached: gudjob.jpg (600x754, 40K)

>m-my memesite is more relevant than a well known crack tracking one
embarrassing

>when this ad literally had pirated music playing over it

Attached: 1561349912063.gif (268x264, 131K)

i wonder what buying a singleplayer game is like

Attached: photo_2019-06-08_19-09-46.jpg (858x858, 73K)

>m-my memesite is more relevant than a well known crack tracking one
no retard
based retard who dont know what this post means
learn 2 pirate than cope harder

"ethical" doesn't matter, getting free vidya does.
and honestly pirating moralfag wannabes who "don't pirate indies" or "only pirate from meanie publishers" are even worse than buyfags

Attached: giga pirate.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

Daily reminder that when you pay for a game you pay for the security and guarantee of no malware.
>You'd have to be stupid to get malware from piracy!
You'd have to be stupid to think that people who make malware aren't finding new ways to sneak into your precious eight hundred dollar gaming computer every day.. Pirates bay is infested now.

It isn't, but it's a bit gay to care.

Attached: 1547581853947.jpg (471x334, 28K)

Who the fuck uses piratebay anymore?

>he pays for singleplayer games
AHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH

Attached: 1560865685688.png (600x580, 419K)

Imagine being this guy

>pirate bay

Attached: 1546385689080.jpg (466x492, 36K)

Attached: 1539623826565.png (1024x768, 280K)

>pirating a game made by a big soulless money-grubbing corporation

They have billions of dollars anyway so who gives a shit. They already paid everyone who made the game, only the suits really get screwed, and fuck those guys.

>pirating a game made by an indie studio or a solo developer.

Kind of a dick move.

no, but at least I can dab on buyfags

where do I get the good shit user?

I don't care.

Attached: 1552.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

Yes.

Developers are faggots not entitled to your money.

gee i wonder who the FBI agent is.

Attached: Areyouayoshidoc.png (638x361, 111K)

>pirating a game made by a big soulless money-grubbing corporation
I get to play without paying

>pirating a game made by an indie studio or a solo developer.
I get to play without paying

Attached: 1560868786472.jpg (600x600, 53K)

If you enjoy it, pay up, sooner or later. That's my rule

I pirate for fucking 15 years and never have your meme malware
denuvofags with handball is less embarassing than your meme

+ Octopath Traveler
+ Heavy Rain

pirates btfo by Denuvo AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1540343765812.png (624x240, 304K)

I agree with that but still dont care
sorry im based pirate

>denuvofags with handball
user, don't tell me you think those people are being sincere.

>I'm a greedy nigger who thinks he deserves everything for free

I hope that one day you make a game and literally everyone pirates it.

oh no no no how will he ever recover?

oh no, we have to wait like always
I can wait for free game do you?

Epic comeback

Pay up piggy! I want more games to play!

Attached: 1544797088926.png (390x390, 112K)

I know this people dont exist and this is just shitpost

Denuvo's new security has an encryption algorithm that can't be broken, enjoy waiting forever poorfag

I want free shit
deal with it

Attached: 208reject1.gif (600x610, 49K)

Google.com

>I'm a greedy nigger who thinks he deserves everything for free
no no no you miss the point the truth is
I dont care

of course, piracy, or as i like to call it, surprise free games, is quite ethical and fun.

personally only if it's from hand rubbing companies like EA, Bethesda, and the like. Pirating games like Cuphead or A Hat In Time is silly cause the creators actually give a shit

Attached: YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE.jpg (3480x6190, 2.26M)

In short, no. If you want the long answer it's nnnnnnnno. It's not ethical at all, BUT nobody is really going to stop you unless you start profiting from it.

Attached: 1520610824055.png (897x1121, 401K)

>see game on sale 50% off
>''Oh thats a pretty good dea-''
>has 100$ worth of DLC for the complete game
>into the torrent it goes.

Attached: 1521697968399.jpg (613x640, 146K)

I just want the gaming industry to die (after Bannerlord comes out) because the only way to make it good again is to have it be born again from ashes.
Piracy contributes to that dream (I hope)

like always and guess whats ALWAYS happening
keep projecting and buying games
thanks cuck

I've pirated literally two games in the last ten years
pic related
and Alice:Madness Returns, game I already owned on steam but which then got patched to require an EA account.

Attached: are you fucking joking.png (630x587, 92K)

>the truth is I dont care

Of course, because you're a nigger, and niggers don't about anything other than gibsmedats.

>I want free shit

Nigger, everyone wants free shit, you ain't special.

theres quite few games available to play right now, could you support these great game developers so that i have some new games to play?

Attached: c509v95lk9zy.png (1000x800, 285K)

I stopped pirating around 2005 when you could get pretty good deals for complete games on steam. I started pirating again when microtransactions and season passes became a thing

>Who cares?
moralfags and jews

If everyone pirates who will feed the devs' kids? If you can afford to buy games think about that.

I pirated "witch hunt" and when I tried to play it, it never worked
What did I do wrong?

luma reborn is protip if you want to buy game and have free dlc

All these replies and not a single good comeback.
You wouldn't be looking over your shoulder for FBI agents if you followed the law.
Why would you lie like this user?

I dont know if its always ethical... But its A-Ok when Tim already paid for the game for you
Thanks based Tim

Attached: 1534460947612.gif (640x480, 422K)

>@
>[You)
based retard

>poland
well im a white nigger but you are right
keep crying about my free games
I bet you pirate movies music etc. and think this is fine

look user, i have pirated games and my antivirus says that i have no threats

Attached: vivaldi_2019-06-25_13-54-09.png (248x379, 52K)

>all these paypigs ITT
Listen up PAYPIGS
I NEED MONEY NOW, SO SHUT UP AND DONATE TO MY PAYPAL . ME/FinDomPirate

Attached: ts0xr26.jpg (500x500, 12K)

Beats me
is it ethical to throw in so many microtransactions to make a profit because you can't bank on a game being good?
To the point that government regulation is a good option?
And this is coming from someone who hates the government getting involved in anything

Attached: napoleon.jpg (595x720, 52K)

It makes you a nigger.

what triggers Yea Forums more, paying for games or smoking weed?

>Why would you lie like this user?
show me single proof of your bullshit
thats right you fucking cant

Same, I have a bunch of games with less than 5 hours in them because I already played the fuck out of the pirated versions

I can respond to potfags with DUDE WEED LMAO
But corporate bootlickers are on a whole other level of insufferable

No one uses piratebay anymore you fucking mental midget, grow a brain

I have been lied to, coerced, manipulated and ripped off by big corporations. I have had my favourite franchises ruined, my expectations crushed and my wallet emptied only to be stuck with half baked, overpriced products that should strictly speaking be banned by the governments for extreme lack of quality under the consumer protections act. This happens everytime a big coropration buys a well known studio only to crush it. Or when they are completely averse to the idea of customer service with shitty paywalls.
The problem is that the gaming industry is not properly monitored due to the age gap between politicians and gamers. I am certain that in the future governments will crack down on the all take no give corporate schemes that churn out defective products. Just like you don't want to expect to find shit inside your snickers bar, or a paywall to unlock the back seat of your toyota, or half the recquired blocks for a kid to build a lego set, you don't want to expect to play fundamentally bad and broken games.

Until the industry experiences a serious overhaul, I am not in the wrong to pirate their creations. In fact, by boycotting their profits I am taking the moral high ground and should even be concidered for Canonization by the Church.

buying games makes you a cuck and goy
so i pick nigger with free games

Cringe.
Based kek

>could you support these great game developers so that i have some new games to play?

If I asked you that question, what would your answer be?

ofcourse not, i would never spend money on toys

If I told you pirates bay would give you viruses three years ago you'd call me a retard.
>Pirates based in America.
>Hey guys let's do something illegal with no chance to profit off it!
>Pirates in Europe.
>Hey guys let's give away things for free! Things people don't need!
Both have reasons to put malware on your computers. Americans especially because they're breaking the law to begin with.

>there will be a time when every politician would have had some hands on experience with vidya
Imagine the quality control

Attached: 1554009990404.png (476x1440, 972K)

Yes, it's fully ethical to illegaly reproduce video games. The aggregate of everything that is ill-defined along with goods that without a hitch can be copied over, illegal reproduction is downright admissible.

>If I asked you that question, what would your answer be?
I dont care

>source my ass
fucking based

And I can't fucking wait.
Games rated properly without underage shits playing them.
No glitches or connectivity errors.
A minimum of X hours of content.
No paywalls.
Lawsuits for unfulfilled promises pre-launch.

It might actually incentivise companies to start making good games again instead of milking everything. Quality over quantity.

Then my answer is no. Why should I do anything for you if you wouldn't return the favor? You're just a parasite.

>guys please stop pirating you're going to get so many viruses PLEASE STOP PIRATIIIING

Attached: 1550449493292.jpg (419x610, 69K)

You don't deserve it though. How much of a neet do you have to be to think that everything is just owed to you, that you just deserve entertainment for free?

you buy games though, dont you?

Get those preorders rolling piggies, those games won't pay for themselves

Attached: 1547781989337.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

>encryption algorithm that can't be broken
every encryption algorithm is mean not to be broken, duh.
You sound like science part from CSI series

Yes, it is.

Attached: pirate.png (633x874, 64K)

>MUUH SUPPORT THE DEVS
Unless it's some really niche indy title made by an obscure dev, or a brand new independent studio, they are all trying to rob you and ideally you shouldn't pay a cent.
They raise the pricerange by 10 every year. Spiderman already costs €80 in the EU, it wont be long before games cost over 100.
>b-but theyre getting more expensive to make
No they aren't. No game costs hundreds of millions to make, especially not with today's ease in technology.

I can't afford games so it's either i pirate and enjoy the game or just do nothing. paying is not an option so i just pirate and enjoy

>Pirating a game from big shitty publisher like EA or Gaythesda
Based and redpilled
>Pirating a game from small indie company thats putting their love and effort into the game
Cringe and bluepilled

>These pirates will give me everything I want and ask nothing in return out of the kindness of their hearts! Never mind some are risking arrest!
Like accepting car rides and chocolate from strangers.
>Critical thinking is ass.
Sounds right.

You know what, fine. Pirate all the games you want. But don't you dare complain when the games you like sell like and don't get sequels. Don't say a word when games are bogged down with a shitton of DRM and other anti-piracy measures. You can't complain about there being shit on the rug when some of that shit is yours.

How about stop making shit vidya?

Attached: 1543807052897.png (543x534, 234K)

>Critical thinking is ass.
you dont know shit about pirates community
stop projecting and fuck off with your /pol/ memes out of your ass

i will do all those things. thanks for paying though

>Like accepting car rides and chocolate from strangers.
Have you never hitchhiked or went trick-or-treating you fucking pussy?

nOooooooOOOOOOOOoooOoooooOOoOOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOO

>be gigantic MNC publisher
>make games every year
>never disclose basic information such as development costs
>nobody knows how much you make in profit
>therefore nobody can estimate what a fair price for videogames is
For all we know FIFA 19 could be priced at €1 and still make millions in profit after covering development costs. Because who the fuck knows how much it costs to develop the same game for the 19th time around.

I'm not going to pay a single dime for video games.
Cope more, buyfags.

rage 2 released without denuvo by mistake, dmc5 leaked the executable. sekiro never had it

Last Denuvo crack was like in February LOL

You don't understand faggot. With the current state of the industry, I WANT games to sell like shit. But that will never happen because you keep paying outrageous prices for bad games.

no, but i still do it

Attached: 1526323714617.jpg (476x316, 28K)

Reminder pirating games is the equvalent of gassing 6 gorilion jews every day.

Hi there. I am a Berber. My parents were Berbers. Recently I have taken up the ancestral duty of Piracy. Now this may seem shocking, but ultimately I have become reliant upon an…”honourable” version of piracy. Years ago I was against piracy and looked down upon it, the only piracy I could condone was temporary piracy, like the time I used limewire to get old DBZ Ocean dub episodes because they weren't available in my country. Years later I bought the DVDs when available to me to pay back for what I assumed were the "sins" of my piracy. But recently, I've come to realise it isn't right for gaming publishers to abandon games and not resell them, and for scalpers to take those games and sell them at extraordinary prices that do not fit the original price of the game. Nor is it right for big publishers to sell a full priced game and then sell you DLC that in total costs around 200+ euros and then makes a shitty half-baked game and sells it for that same price tag (looking at you Imperator Rome 2).

That's the day I finally decided to take up the ways of my ancestors. Pirating abandonware and pirating games and DLCs that are priced unfairly for their quality. If I wish to support the developers, I pay them by buying the game. But if the developer/publisher dares spit in my face. I shall spit back with piracy. Ultimately this is the true lifestyle one should have. Forget about the regretful backlog of 500+ Steam games. Pirate games as trials and demos and then decide for yourself if you intend to buy them, That is my way.
Long live Piracy and long live the Berbers! And Long live the Amazigh free people!
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw&t=1s

Attached: Pirating for a Just Cause.png (753x1000, 1.15M)

cringe and bluepilled

If I put my love and effort into a game, I would be glad if people played it and enjoyed it. If they pirate my game and like it, that means free publicity for me, which means more cucks who actually pay money for games will buy my game.

makes sense, thats why i have a satisfying feeling everytime i pirate something

Attached: CJP4YnuUcAAHgY2.jpg (500x322, 67K)

who cares lmao

>Last Denuvo crack was like in February LOL
>this year
I bet you talk about ace combat 7

You have an ethical responsibility to pay for or replace resources you consume. So, seed your torrents.

A rational economic actor tries to get as much value for as little cost as possible. Piracy is free, both in terms of direct cost as well as risk of being punished by the law. It makes the most sense to pirate in many circumstances.

Any thinking along the lines of "but you need to support the devs" etc is just rebranded charity. Which is fine if you want to be charitable, but it's not the gold standard. It's not like game companies are charitable toward the consumers, because they regularly fuck us over and do all sorts of shitty business practices. They ultimately only care about getting the most profit for as little effort on their part, so why should I think and behave any differently than them?

Only time I purchase is when the convenience of paying for a particular game makes up for the monetary cost.

Not only is it ethical, but it's heroic.
There's nothing that makes the industry better than being a properly informed consumer and playing games without paying for them.
You might never pay, but some do, and those that do pay for the correct games.
If you just buy and never pirate you're gonna buy some bad games and your price signals will make the industry as a whole worse.

Handbell 17 doesn't have anything to offer over Handball 16 really, the rooster in '16 is way better.

Not true

>brainlet
I buy my games
>spineless consumer
I pirate first to see if i like it and support the good ones
>transcended elder god
I don't play video games made after 2009

Attached: laughs corporately.jpg (569x889, 100K)

based

Attached: 1560720027065.jpg (600x900, 61K)

Jesus said so.

Attached: Piracy_is_not_theft_Jesus_proves_it.png (450x255, 41K)

Attached: 1561385667876.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

>not a zoomer anymore

Attached: thunk.png (160x160, 12K)

It is ethical. Piracy does not harm sales. But I wish it did.

I could understand buying games directly from devs(factorio for example) or from EGS(since they got better cut there) but why would you ever pay for a game on steam? Gaben have enough money for doritos already

>Piracy does not harm sales. But I wish it did.
God yes, I wish piracy would harm the same way Ad Nauseam harm the advertisers.

Yes because these companies to not pay their taxes or try very hard to pay as little as possible.

>EGS
Fuck off chink shill.

Attached: 7n22fw3j0xw21.png (680x579, 252K)

To answer the question with a hard answer, no I don't think so. Whether it's trying before buying, or keepsies, it's still taking money away from every single person that worked on a single title, and while I don't agree with some places like Blizzard, I'm not the type to see their little people ruined and driven out because their masters told them to make bad shit.

Is it moral to speed some poor bastard out of a job he loves, or needs?

That all said, I have no respect for the boasting pirate. I mean if you pirate sure, we all have at some point, but to just go here on Yea Forums to gloat non stop about how you're such a rebel for downloading a file someone with more talent actually cracked, just makes you look like a fucking loser.

Attached: Inquisitive Pug.jpg (460x423, 17K)

Hot take here
>It's bad to pirate but I don't really care.
It's that simple, I can't defend it. But I won't act like I'm not doing a misdeed. I like having fun while being a cheap bastard.

You right now

> I should pay for this item
> but wait, is it shitty? I haven't tried it, but I think it is
> yeah, somebody else told me it's shitty, but I want it anyway
> I won't pay for it and justify not paying because of my perfect logic above

Attached: when they see.png (1440x810, 1.62M)

If you'd open up the dictionary, you would see a picture of you near the "sunk cost fallacy"

Tell me you've read that retarded shit.
>"We've discovered that deviancy (piracy) occurs mostly on free titles"
>"We've discovered that players will pay for games that have paywalls."
It's like it was written by some retarded boomer that doesn't even know what piracy is

>pirate ever stop pirate because of steam
>steamworks
>luma reborn
steam is another reason to pirate
stop posting this retarded meme for faggots who pretend they are pirates

>Acting like being a pirate is some exclusive club.
Any faggot child or third worlder is already a pirate, anyone not in that group that is one is just as sub human as they are

I didn't even know that game

>being a proud paying consumer
amerifats are pathetic lmao

buyfags goy cucks like you are sub human
>Any faggot child
even better than grown up retard like you

You right now

>oh the last five items I have payed for were extremely shitty?
>oh I fell for the corporate lies again?
>oh this won't change in the future because I keep paying for them?
>oh well, better by another game and virtue signal at pirates even though I am the real cancer of the industry

Don't know why you'd bother coming onto a vidya board if you don't like it.
If the concept of a business needing revenue to survive eludes you you've probably never had a job.
Whatever, get angry, I post pre order receipts all the time to watch faggots like you go into a seizure.

Attached: I want that baby.png (448x203, 27K)

Similar question, but why do people care enough about who pirates their games and who buys their games?

>>oh I fell for the corporate lies again?
Fucking TODD I'm not buying the next TES I will pirate it till it goes on sale and the mods are good fuck you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>look I bought a new shiny toy, h-how mad you must be! hahaha
cringe, post your funkopop collection

Attached: krek.jpg (239x211, 3K)

>funkopop collection
Close, but I own actual scale figures, I'm not some fucking poorfag

To feel morally superior on something that matters little in the grand scheme of things. Pirating is a negative action no matter how one spins it though. Really the only people to be bitching should be the publishers but you know how everyone likes to voice their opinion. Kinda how I'm doing right now.

Lmao you think those 200 dollars full of kiddie toys are going to "help a business survive"?
Little boy, most of these companies have generated enough money to become charities that can make free games for centuries.
It's why they never release the development cost figures.

the last fortress has fallen...

Attached: man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-bit-of-hope-he-didnt-even-know-he-still-had. (700x876, 308K)

>Goes on commie rant about how if a company makes a bunch of money suddenly things like staff cost dev costs and shipping don't exist.
Please shut the fuck up

in some cases, yes

>I show this piratefags my preorder this will make them jealous xD
>pay for nothing
based retard
yea you are good goy
>bitch about my post
>hurr you are angry xD
double retard

>Reply to 2 people
>Get them AND third guy to reply.
Yeah you're not mad.
SIKE

>is a retard american child who thinks that these costs aren't already covered by the billions they make from overpriced products and paywalls.
FIFA 2018 generated 3billion btw. And the development costs still havent been released.

If you wouldn't buy it anyway, do whatever the fuck you want. But once you get a job and financial independence, pay it forward and buy the stuff you enjoy. It may be obvious, but games wouldn't exist if people didn't buy them.

I pirated games from age 16 to 30'ish. Once I had plenty excess money to spend on leisure, all the household stuff I needed, car, clothes, etc, everything completely stable - it's been a game spending spree ever since and I'm proud to support the devs and enjoy my full versions of steam-backed games with all the online features intact (of both the game and steam).

Attached: 1543189411758.jpg (1722x1077, 270K)

I know this might seem weird to you, but all the money FIFA makes doesn't actually go exclusively to FIFA.
Take an econ 101 class

no but who cares i'll do it anyway fag

buyfags ladies and gentleman

Oh yes I'm really seething, keep it coming buyfag I'm almost there

Attached: 1547371392532.jpg (342x377, 50K)

DAS right, show me that respect, maybe I'll wire you some money if you dance enough for me, post that Venmo.

>Most of my Steam library was pirated by me at some point.
Agreed. Most of the games I pirated in the last decade are now in my Steam library. And I'm also one of the try-before-you-buy people that people claim don't exist. If a game is really sketchy or the PC port has a bad reputation, I will pirate it to test it out first. I know I wanted like 4 months for Jurassic World Evolution to get cracked just so I could test it because it had mixed reviews on Steam. Ending up buy that after playing the cracked version for a few hours.

oh im so angry about things i get for free when you have to buy them
im so mad kek

No, but I don't care.

>emulators
>youtube.com/watch?v=CB4nGRf7MNM

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

I have money nigger i just dont waste money on free shit like some retards for special retard edition
enjoy your exsclusive bag of shit
>respect for goy

No need to be shy buddy, it's my weekend, and by weekend I mean I have 4 days off because I'm making boku bills my nigga.

Sometimes it is.
Like when it is set to get destroyed because the company that owns the rights refuse to reprint it or there's no company that owns the rights.
All games will eventually enter in public domain, but if you let the thing get erased, there won't be anything to get there.

I never see Yea Forums,Yea Forums, or Yea Forums giving a shit about that

Braindead ameriboy EA publishes the game not FIFA.
And it doesn't cost 3 billion to get licenses, pay wages and develop, especially for such a rehashed game. It costs 3 billion to maintain a country for a year.

>not using /t/
Kek

I mean I don't think it's necessarily ethical... But does it it really matter? I don't think so

>It costs 3 billion to maintain a country for a year.
My guy where do you live?
Certainly not someplace that would be the first world standard of safe

Only buy if it’s a very obscure game that keeps getting updates so I can get the latest version but of course, only buy if it’s on sale

>Pour my soul into obscure H-game
>Latest update didn't go up on DLsite
>Start having problems with scenes freezing the game
>Any posts alluding to this problem are completely ignored.
DARKEST TIMELINE

lmao dood you broke 1 out of 235233 internet rules fbi is gonna fuck you now lololreportedxdxdxd bye criminal world is safe.
dilate

>he gobbles up my hyperbole
The annual gdp of Moldova is 8 bln. A shithole? Sure. But apparently if they developed FIFA 18 they would be doing pretty well. If they had rights to the entire franchise they would become 1st world.

That's how much money you give your corpo daddy.

Only games on the epic store because they already paid for your copy.

>Hyperbole
>Threw out a number that was less than half of what it takes to run a self admittedly shithole country
>Thinks if a man in a suit has a product you want and a man in rags has a product you want one deserves the money and one does not.
You're from a shithole anyway, it's not like you're buying shit regardless, why are you so invested in this?

enjoy it wagie

If the game is actually good then no.

This shit used to rile me up when I worked 6 days a week but now I don't give a fuck, I get 4/7 of the year off of work

Jokes on you I restricted internet access to my gaming rig
I solely use it to game while I install after downloading from another device

Is it ethical to put my steam name 20 times in those Christmas/New Years threads?

I wouldn't be looking over my shoulder for FBI agents even if I didn't follow the law, fucking incompetents are a waste of tax dollars. You're literally the retard filter for massive kike agencies like the CIA. Local police are more competent than you. Prison guards are more competent.

>gibsmedats
I don't think pirating is a public service now is it?

Hail Satan.

Absolutely
Anyone who tells you otherwise fell for the copyright meme

Yes pirating every single pokemon game has proven time and time again to be the morally right and ethical move

Fucking retard europoor

All games are mine
All movies and tv shows are my sister's
r8 our taste please
>tfw I haven't downloaded half of this shit, like modern warfare or assassin's creed, and I'm pretty sure my sister hasn't either

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1453x974, 337K)

>acting like none of us went through a zoomer phase
retards

If I enter a scrap yard and see a fucked up ruin of a car, do I need to get inside it to tell you that it doesn't work? I don't need to buy a game to tell it's shit when I already know its features, have access to gameplay and can consult reviewers beforehand.

for shit companies like ea and konami, then yes. if it's for indie devs trying to get by, then no.

If I wasn't gonna buy it anyways it's not like they lost money.

>not hacking your switch so you can pirate on it
shiggy

>10 bucks
I wish

If someone paid for your copy beforehand, it's fine by me

Attached: tim.png (868x1148, 409K)