Kingdom Hearts 3

khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-Kingdom-Hearts-3-Re-Mind-DLC-15449
DLC Info

>ReMind: It means "remind", "reconfirmation", "reclaim the heart*", and so forth.
>there are quite a lot of cutscenes. The scenario was rewritten twice and it grew substantially by the final draft. The sheer volume exceeded our expectations.
>I can't disclose much about the Limit Cut bosses, but we're aiming for the same number as last time (KH2 Final Mix).
>Besides the additional scenario and Limit Cut Episode with bosses, the Secret Episode has a boss as well
> I'd like to release it as soon as possible to avoid FF7 Remake.

What are your hopes and dreams?
What parts of the story are you hoping will be better explained?
Who will be the super bosses this time?
What will the secret episode be about?

Attached: True King Reclaim Your Heart.jpg (1240x720, 782K)

Honestly? Versus and Verum Rex to be two separate projects that will buttblast Bazztek and Zeal for the rest of their next lives.

>What are your hopes and dreams?
that this fucking insanity stop

>same number of secret bosses as kh 2 final mix

Fucking yes

My hopes and dreams for KH ended a long time ago. All I want now is more Sora.

i hope it never ends

This i want kingdom hearts games forever let nomura run wild its certainly more interesting than any western title

>I'd like to release it as soon as possible to avoid FF7 Remake.
I too would like to avoid FF7 Remake.

i like all the content
but i hope most for his game play balance: ------improved camera
-lock-on
-slight changes to enemy/mob ai/actions
-balancing to magic/links
-proper damage scaling
-adding some invul time to guard recovery changing how wall hits can let an enemy break out of your combo
-adjusting the some of the slower keyblade transformations combos so enemies don't literally recover from them before you finish them
-making base Sora's other finishers besides magic flash more useful
-letting Sora attack aerial enemies with a ground combo only and vice versa (the first hit may be grounded or aerial but it transitions into a grounded or aerial combo string depending on if the enemy is grounded or aerial)

It's actually not a lot, desu

same post again slightly more readable:
i like all the content in the dlc but what i hope most for is game play balance/improvement:
-improved camera
-switch to a kh2 style lock-on
-slight changes to enemy/mob ai/actions
-proper damage scaling
-adding some invul time to guard recovery changing how wall hits can let an enemy break out of your combo
-adjusting the some of the slower keyblade transformations combos so enemies don't literally recover from them before you finish them
-letting Sora attack aerial enemies with a ground combo only and vice versa (the first hit may be grounded or aerial but it transitions into a grounded or aerial combo string depending on if the enemy is grounded or aerial)

It's actually not a lot, desu

I guess fix the combat, more humanoid bosses, varied keyblades and I'm good
Story I zoned out on cause why bother, but maybe explain the graveyard scene where everyone dies cause what was the point of that other than added drama

>ReMind: It means "remind"
whoa, based Nomura, so deep and meaningful

All good stuff but i'd prefer they moved on to the next kh title and fix all this in that title instead of wasting dev time to fix kh3's flaws.
>whoa, based Nomura, so deep and meaningful
Obviously ReMind is an English word, it's a translation of a japanese interview so he was translating the English word remind to the Japanese word "remind".

>is interviewed by Jap magazine
>explains what the English title means to Japs
>the interview gets translated in English
>LMAO ReMind means "remind", HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOOOL

more autism
same post again, slightly more readable:
i like all the content in the dlc but what i hope most for is game play balance/improvement:
-improved camera
-switch to a kh2 style lock-on
-slight changes to enemy/mob ai/actions (less annoying attack patterns and more tells)
-proper damage scaling
-adding some invul time to guard recovery
-changing how bouncing your enemy off the wall during a combo can let an enemy break out of your combos

It's actually not a lot, desu.

the next title won't start development until ffvii first part is finished
they have plenty of of time and these are just gameplay changes, literally just messing around with code and already made assets, it's much easier to do than creating a whole new game

cringe

>the next title won't start development until ffvii first part is finished
The next part of KH has nothing to do with FF7's development, they're being developed by different teams and development on the next KH has already started (still early pre-production) as confirmed by Ultimania.

cope

I hate the theory going around that Sora rewinds time again to time to save Kairi in the new scenario.

It's more Nomura. Nomura has to outline the scenario for the next game, he is pretty occupied at the moment.

VIIR is less than 9 months away from release, there is nothing Nomura can do on 7R now other than work on concepts for Part 2 and write the scenario for KHnext, he wrote the scenario of KH3 and ReMind just fine while working on 7R.

dilate

kys tranny nigger

>>we're aiming for the same number as last time (KH2 Final Mix).
>story fight against Roxas, Absent Silhouette fights for the Org XIII members you don't fight in KH2's story, Data Org XIII, and Lingering Will
So, fleshed out, one-on-one battles against each of the New Organisation members, plus some extra stuff?

I still want KH3 to improve game play wise. And I want whatever team makes the next gane, assuming it's the same team that made KH3, to tighten up their game play design skills in KH3 before moving on to a new game. Otherwise we will get the same results as KH3; good ideas with rough edges that don't build off the accomplishments of kh1/kh2.

>one-on-one battles
I fucking hope so. The rest sounds about right, maybe throw Luxu with his face covered or MoM boss fight in there or a fight against one of the Foretellers and we're gucci.

PC release ever?

i think the Ultimania also he's gonna get real work going on the future of the franchise after the DLC, desu we probably won't really see anything till the 20th anniversary or something in 2022

ALSO HOLY SHIT IT'S GONNA BE 20 YEARS OLD RELATIVELY SOON

i'm glad i've lived this long to see the franchise grow up like this with you bros...

Attached: file.png (302x693, 227K)

Yozora boss fight. Give me.

I'm most excited for the extended secret ending, like [deep dive] and birth by sleep that KH1FM and KH2FM gave us. The extended secret endings have always been great.

This all better not cost more than 15 bucks.

we're pretty much getting a bundled Final Mix pack basically, probably 20-30, would be really surprised if it was less

Let it fucking die already jesus lord almighty is there any franchise in this god forsaken world that has been milked harder than kh?

It's essentially rpg fifa at this point

>is there any franchise in this god forsaken world that has been milked harder than kh?

Final Fantasy, Call of Duty... actually fuck you i am not giving you a serious reply.

>8-9 games over 16 years is milking it
I'd hate to think what you'd call stuff like the annual sport games, CoD, Mario etc.

>Final Fantasy
4 Games since 2002
>Call of Duty
16 Games since its inception, 2003

>Mario
Mario Kart is its most milked product and there are 15, since 1992

Kingdom Hearts has freaking 15 games since 2002. 12 if you take out collections with added content, it's literally comparable to call of duty

>Final Fantasy
>4 Games since 2002
And how many re-releases, remasters, remakes, spin offs, movies, anime, dlc, expansions and mobile games?

You disingenuous fuck.