What is the best Yu-Gi-Oh! game and why is it this?

What is the best Yu-Gi-Oh! game and why is it this?
>set at just the right time for the card game as a whole, no Synchros, no XYZ, no Pendulum or Link shit
>can choose from one of several official banlists
>opponents are actually good and challenging to defeat, with optimized decklists, making the Ultimate Masters moniker legit
>on the kino GBA which is as we all know the best console for YGO
>dramatic improvement over 7 Trials to Glory graphically
>includes modes like puzzles, theme duels, survival duels, limited duels, making it have tons of content overall
>real packs so if you know the game you know which packs to get to get the cards you want, you don't have to use a FAQ to figure it out
>kino music youtube.com/watch?v=VEUZGwwP0FY
>Copycat is included so you can fight against any deck that you create
>game breaking bug where you can't get past 99% completion without using a GameShark
Can other YGO games even compete?

Attached: um-wct2006_header-672x372.png (672x372, 586K)

But can I chill out with the crew in the school yard?

>dude arcetypes lmao
Fuck off, kid.

Yes, because having every opponent be a generic Beatdown deck is great, right?

That's in GX Duel Academy, also a pretty fun YGO game. Very Season 1 GX and you play as a student at Duel Academy.

GX was just beatdown: buy all the arcetype cards, goy edition

Not even the best GX game for Nintendo.

>no Synchros, no XYZ, no Pendulum or Link shit
>candy shota.png

What did they even mean by this?

>no Synchros, no XYZ
You say that like that's a good thing

I really liked the tag force games on the psp

It's a fucking slog to play through, though.
Yeah but can you create your autism OC and fuck the girls?
>tag force 6 translation patch in august
We're going home boys.

Attached: 1555464788886.jpg (1400x1400, 1.62M)

What is REALLY the best yu-gi-oh game? I have a hacked 3DS with a R4 and a PS Vita. Only played a couple GBA games that came in a 2x1 pack as a kid.

Terrible name aside this was the one i enjoyed the most. not to many crazy new cards. Just related to the seasons i actually watched

Attached: NTR-VideoGameEN.jpg (640x580, 91K)

>playing cracked tagforce 3 and liking it so much I actually buy the physical disc
>all load times take 3 seconds more and everything lags much worse than before
mfw

Attached: 2E72E622F9D0455A9D6C35AD21A82DDF.jpg (1080x1064, 127K)

Duelists of the Roses. Might not have the best mechanics, but it is the most enjoyable YGO game.

Attached: 151008-yu-gi-oh_the_duelists_of_the_roses_usa-11[1].jpg (750x1064, 186K)

Duelist of the Roses is my personal favorite.
But you can get Saikyo Card Battle for 3DS, there's an english patch and it's very comfy, every character is voiced and it's in full 3D.

Attached: 3.jpg (674x712, 120K)

Only yugioh game I played where an AI opponent surrendered to me. Blew my 12 y/o mind back then. Bakura you pussy ass play better cards

Attached: 367373467.jpg (477x477, 41K)

wait AI can actually surrender? that's pretty based

This user is legitimately correct

BASED

>surrendered to me
What the fuck? How?

>What is the best Yu-Gi-Oh! game
Make way for the true king of online card games faggot

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>be me, probs 12, playing on new original DS
>play v normal Bakura
>turn 41 because he's stunning the shit outta me
>he's winning because he can deck me out
>surrenders instead
>nani.png
I even got "Opponent surrendered" in the duel-end-screen points chart. Tried to recreate it but it never happened to me again :(

Attached: 1547010404304.jpg (672x625, 51K)

It's a damn fucking shame they ran it through the ground by trying to squeeze as many sheckles out of it as they could to the point of not even having an overworld anymore, and then they had the balls to blame it on free online simulators that the game died.

Wait it's patched? UI only or was someone crazy enough to translate it.

Fuck konami for killing off their YGO online

Now I need to find out how to make your opponent surrenders, probably if the game takes too long the AI gives up.

Bakura has the most broken AI so start with him. You have some cards that just he can't resolve so he activates them and the game just doesn't continue so you have to restart the DS.