I am forgotten

I am forgotten

Attached: persona-q2-box-art.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bz2FeiMD2uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As it should be

No one gives a shit about the 3ds anymore

Attached: Into The Trash You Go.gif (500x280, 991K)

I am still playing it. It's good but PQ was better desu.

the fact that you made this thread implies it i not so forgotten

LIGHT THE FIRE UP IN THE NIGHT

It's persona, what did you expect?
Even the mainline games only get threads nowadays because of waifus

is this out ?
might actually whip out my old 3ds for this, game is free after all and its hot in my pc room

PQ2 was a really good game though

Yeah, it's a fun dumb what if fanservice game, on a dead system no less. That's it, kind of a dry well for discussion at this point.

Attached: __elizabeth_jack_frost_and_king_frost_persona_and_persona_q_shadow_of_the_labyrinth_drawn_by_takeda_ (850x1239, 213K)

Why couldnt the lazy bastards put in an english dub? I cant stand screechy ching chong voices

But the Q games are canon

Its been out all month

I got burnt out of it, maybe I should not have played 2 dungeon crawlers before it came out. I reached the 4th dungeon and I had to stop because it was becoming a shore to play.

I was under the impression that everyones memories are wiped by the end of the Q games, making any development that happens between characters or even the fact that it's canon mostly moot. Unless you actually care about the donut steels.

This one of the only RPGs i know of that too much text is an issue.

>released at the end of the 3DS life cycle
>sequel that nobody really asked for
>still worse than Etrian Odyssey
>main song is worse than LIGHT THE FIRE UP IN THE NIGHT and THIS CAROUSEL

People who like English dubs are subhumans and should be dragged out into the street for public executions.

I’m playing it now, is it normal to feel somewhat overwhelmed by standard mobs? I might have made a mistake poisoning kamoshidaman to death instead of properly facing him.

I'll always remember for getting more FeMC.

youtube.com/watch?v=bz2FeiMD2uw

Attached: 1558650636469.webm (486x550, 1.95M)

Does the combat get less tedious in this? I'm at the 3rd floor of the second dungeon and unless all my party member spam elemental weaknesses every combat (when SP is scarce) you will take heavy damage and be forced to retreat to heal after a few battles. I know that the 1st game tilted the combat too far the other way where Naoto allowed you to blitz through dungeons with ease but so far the game feels like a chore to play.

The P5 version of the battle theme is pretty good honestly. Not LIGHT THE FIRE tier but it's pretty catchy.

Hang yourself, weeb scum. Dub is superior

>Imagine not getting the BGM dlc and not listening to light the fire and life will change