This aged well.

Attached: 5b7.jpg (593x418, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5d0edaf08f4d5-etika-in-the-grave-tonight.php
vocaroo.com/i/s0hpM3pTt02c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a twitter screen cap from a Twitteral who

Unironically, kill yourself.

Attached: 1556567032460.jpg (500x371, 24K)

RIP NIGGER !!!

What can you honestly do for someone who has a very comfortable and nice life but is mentally ill enough to kill themselves? You could be around them 24/7 and do whatever they asked but they could still bite the bullet.

Why don't Americans take mental health seriously?

Here in Netherlands it's so easy to get help, what makes America so different?

> No one cares about some dead twat's girlfriend twatting about him on twatter, get this garbage off my board

You try saving someone who wants to end it all

Get your shit thread out of here OP
FPBP

I hope she doesn't feel responsible.

ANOTHER FUCKING TWITTER SCREENCAP THREAD

FUCK

OFF

Americans are raised to hate their families which generally leads to an unhealthy mind

You probably should taunt them and say shit like like "He's not going to ever hurt himself" or "the coward won't actually do it". That always helps

egocentrism

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Individualism was a mistake

Expensive, myths and stigmas about mental health are rampant in the culture, many american psychs are just drug pushers with PhDs.

I'll make a fucking another one if you keep yelling like that.

>What can you honestly do for someone who has a very comfortable and nice life but is mentally ill enough to kill themselves?
First of all, happiness varies from person to person.
Second, you really have to convince them that they need to seek help and genuinely care for them too.

Based and loafpilled.

Based. No one should be forced to babysit the mentally ill besides paid professionals and family. Blaming other people for this complete whackjob killing himself is retarded.

Didn’t she say she wanted dick like a minute after this post?

>Twitteral who
Dank. I’m going to steal this.

youtubemultiplier.com/5d0edaf08f4d5-etika-in-the-grave-tonight.php

Attached: 1560539798712.gif (498x266, 2.9M)

Because we aren't faggots

I think if you're hurting you should get the help you need but if you're dragging others into the abyss with you just do them a favor and off yourself, nobody likes a fucking leech.

because mentally ill people are being constantly labeled as normal

do you jerk off to pictures to animals? normal
do you want to cutt off your fucking dick? normal
do you want to make a living turning yourself into absolute clown while playing videogames? perfectly normal, some will even applaud you

We should push her off a bridge instead
Why do women literally ruin everything

Our boy didn't deserve this, he would still be alive if it weren't for this thot

who died?

based

Our Akita

You don't know what being mentally ill is retard. Or what treatment for those things entails. Just another case of

BURN THE COAL

because people here like to wear their mental illnesses as a badge of honor

>twitteral who

sweet, new term for these retarded posts

Based ampharos poster saving the thread as always

This is videogame?
Wow.
A twitter screenshot is a videogame!

what was the bottom right vid

Etika is likely dead by suicide
That black guy with the guile hair who used to get super hype at smash stuff

Literally this. Fuck twitter screen cap threads.

Attached: 1521494158354 (1).jpg (480x480, 40K)

>make a living turning yourself into absolute clown
What the fuck is your problem with clowns? If people are willing to pay for that shit and have a desire to look at silly guys, why is that not a legitimate way to make money?

>Mods don't ban twitter screen cap threads on sight
Why?

Attached: 1471659975862.gif (500x281, 2.84M)

>This whole week is gonna be nothing but Deadika and Tifa's tit's

Im gonna leave this place for a while.

LITERALLY
FUCKING
W H O

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 11K)

eff pee bee pee

Attached: 1534459768364.gif (500x500, 236K)

Trannys are mentally ill

>she
>feel responsible

who the fuck is this
and how is it video games?

I just found that /vp/ used to fucking love Etika in 2013 in the archives but nowadays they dont give a single fuck about him or his death
Funny

This is his like fourth mental breakdown this year. Who fucking cares anymore, just let him fucking do it. I don't want to see "THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR ETIKA WE NEED TO FIND HIM GUYS" every other month.

>You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

Attached: viper.jpg (1200x1200, 252K)

Because health care is expensive as fuck and insurance companies like to dick over mental health treatment.

Uninsured a single appointment can cost thousands

why did a rape victim starve herself to death in your swamp

how mad

sounds like he hit a nerve

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x544, 94K)

Now it's gonna be RIP Etika for weeks, possibly even months

vocaroo.com/i/s0hpM3pTt02c

Man season 2 looks like it has some Dora the Explorer levels of budget..

Attached: 1560828919299.jpg (934x1024, 191K)

then after that projared comes back right?

if you arent crying for etika you are souless,you are that robotic NPC that you always mock,you are just a edgy being

we nintendo fans are crushed,is like losing a brother

If you are suicidal and broke you can go to certain places for free. You get a case worker and a "doctor" that writes prescriptions. All for free assuming you are broke. Otherwise it's based on income.

>no one's posted lolis yet
Shit tier thread.

fuck off op

Im not going to feel sorry for someone whos reason for killing themselves is because they got in trouble being edgy on the internet.

would you like to compare suicide rates with japan

how many (you)s were in that post?

Underage you seem to be lost go back to TikTok please.

Because they live in a thirdworld shithole.

Attached: 1510525937338.png (480x480, 67K)

>Dora the Explorer levels of budget.
It's worse.

>pay triple the amount of taxes
>T-THE HEALTHCARE IS FREE GUIZ

Attached: 1560361163521.webm (930x1050, 2.32M)

>triple
Based retard.

What is basedboi doing in this webum

>triple the amount of taxes
>no ones lives are ruined
>just millionair's and billionair's going bohohoo in their jet tub ontop of their yacht in the bahama's

Because america told them that there is nothing wrong with them being trannies and that other people are wrong

yeah they grew up

based black man

Cute!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Yet even though people at USA pay less taxes, the country has more people living in poverty than most other developed countries.

>american """"""""""""education""""""""""""""

>do you want to make a living turning yourself into absolute clown while playing videogames? perfectly normal, some will even applaud you
Take out the video games and this is just "comedian" or "entertainer", y'know.

How fucking hard was he trying not to laugh?

>tweeting your personal and private matters

Attached: 1557658806150.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

should probably send those people to you countries

Attached: 1543365877427.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I like how you faggots who obviously are new as fuck or spend next to no time here come here acting like youre an OG 4channeler because you don't know who a person that has been spammed on this board a lot is.

holy shit, so fucking based

that was his entire tongue he was chewing

Get em Shake

>no ones lives are ruined
Why the fuck should I care if somebody else's life is ruined? I'm looking out for me, I don't have time to worry about whether or not you can feed yourself.

Literally
Figuratively
Objectively &
Subjectively...

Who??

>ETIKA AND HIS EX GIRLIE ARE NOT LITERAL WHO'SSSS THEY'RE FAMOUS!! THEY CAN BE POSTED ON Yea Forums

>4channeler
Oh boy, how I love newfags trying to act like oldfags.
And now you're going to try and pin the newfagnes on me because your 13 yo brain thinks that would be a good action absolutely no one can see through.

You can spam your unimportant not-video-games bitches all you want, but you’re going to get called out for being a fucking dumbass. Go cry a little more though, go ahead and reply to me. It makes my cock hard knowing you bothered.

How can you be expected to be mentally healthy when you live in a country with 60+ million niggers and 100+ million spics?

>tfw never have to see retarded autists spam dumb Etika attentionwhore shit ever again
That is if he is actually dead, it's probably another hoax again.

Attached: 1.png (407x691, 197K)

Even though I agree that them living with dyslexic idiots like you probably doesn't do them any favours, you guys should solve your own problems.

If you guys hate it so much then tell me why this thread has so many replies

May i have your attention please?
May i have your attention please?
Will the real cunny poster please stand up?
I repeat, will the real cunny poster please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here

This. Women always divert blame to someone else and lose their guilt.

How edgy of you

If you are up at middle of the night posting at Yea Forums, increased taxes probably wouldn't affect you at all. If anything, billionaires paying for healthcare would help you.

Maybe if he wasn't so cancer and spammed constantly I wouldn't want him to be death.

>paying higher taxes than europeans for significantly worse health outcomes

because it's not videogames

Mental health isn't real issue you flamming homo.

Attached: 1451739193360.jpg (400x402, 40K)

>Twitteral who
Based.

Attached: 1522645554338.jpg (480x359, 16K)

If there was ever a pure human incarnation of Yea Forums, it was Etika.

sending them to your country fixes that problem

How edgy of you

they euthanize the mentally ill in the Netherlands, they do not in the US of A

I'm sure you wouldn't know

If youre out of the loop of the current situation Ill try to explain it as easily as possible.

Etika posted a suicide video a couple of days ago and has been missing ever since. A day ago they found his Switch and his ID/wallet/etc. on the Manhattan Bridge.Today the police fished out a body half a mile a way from the bridge. There's no confirmation but the physical description matches Etika and it just fits the theory that he threw himself off the bridge. Also his brother(?) apparently deleted a post asking people to search for Etika, which could mean they have been given the bad news and are waiting until morning to break the news, since its probably around 3-4 AM in NY

Attached: D93UbIsXkAs7FIf.png (443x402, 242K)

Maybe if he wasn't so cancer and spammed constantly I wouldn't want him to be death.

and people actually think 4channel isn't the best baka

>56%ers damage controlling again

>Twitteral who
My fucking sides

Attached: 1559571009441.png (493x276, 34K)

lol hes actually fuckin dead

YEET

E-celebs are not, have never been and never will be video games

the samefagging ITT is insane.

>I'm looking out for me
and what a damn fine job you're doing, posting on Yea Forums at 4 AM

Most of those retards don’t know they already pay more for healthcare than any other developed country. Their government covers the same amount of costs as other countries but their stupid system means extremely high costs.

Could you even imagine what our nigga etika looks liek right now from all the water? Puffed up like a zombie from left for dead

yet, historically, mods have let e-celeb threads stay as long as that e-celeb was related to video games, in which case Etika is video games as he is literally Yea Forums the person.

>6 months long waiting lists for mental help or rehab
Yeah, it's totally all great over here. I had to wait for 6 months to get a psychiatrist to give me sleep meds for insomnia. feels good being able to sleep whenever i want now tho'

why do your countries have such low tax compliance

who the fuck cares about some literalwho?