So who is he going to kill next in the next God of war?

So who is he going to kill next in the next God of war?

Attached: god_of_war_kratos_sony_santa_monica_110295_1080x1920.jpg (1080x1920, 903K)

Thor. Maybe that bird thing we saw in hell.

dude sequel bait lmao

My interest when he dies in the first part and passes the torch to the boy. But then he'll fuck it back into me when he wakes up in hel with his old temper back and we spend half the game breaking out.

In 2 you will switch between playing as Kratos and a teenaged Atreus. At the end of 2 Kratos gets killed by Thor. In 3 you will play as fully grown Atreus, who now is Loki, but Kratos will still be in it a lot as flash backs or some shit. 3 will be centered around Loki trying to stop Ragnarok but inadvertnrntly fufilling it instesd and the prophecy in Joutenhiem becomes complete and kills a shitload of Gods

>Atreus, who now is Loki
What?

Kratos = Tyr

Sony, hopefully

Probably some racist tribes (pushing the leftist gamer agenda) while defending an ugly 5/10 woman who barely shows any skin and Kratos doesn't even take sex as the reward.

100% cucklord.

After the pagan Gods he should go after Christian deities, then Islam, then Hindu.

I hope we get to visit asgard

He's gonna decide he wants to be Loki instead of Atreus after Kratos dies. Then he's gonna conceive the world serpent who will fight Thor and get knocked back in time, Loki will lose his shit and kill Thor then Odin.

Kratos will kill Odin, but is then killed by Thor.
GoW 6 is when we play as Atreus and hunt down Thor.
The subsequent games we play as Atreus in other places like Mesoamerica, Egypt, East Asia, etc.
It'll be rebranded as Son of the God of War.

Attached: ready.jpg (751x1063, 98K)

son of the wife of the god of war*

Himself

I could see Christianity working. The crusades take place and the Archangels are going around killing all the pagan gods. Kratos vs Michael would be a cool fight.

Attached: 1561003534552.jpg (768x1024, 196K)

Son of the Wife of the God of War

Yahweh

>Timestamps

Attached: learntoread.png (254x250, 97K)

latin american gods.
Mexican Gods are hardcore as hell, and the chilean ones can be great too just take a look at Inti

his own wife's son

>Christian
>Islam
>deities

Trump

Attached: 1560319357816.png (800x750, 160K)

Chaos Gods, DCs New Gods, Outer Gods....