This is a playable character in Smash

This is a playable character in Smash.

Attached: smash fighter.jpg (1700x1814, 117K)

Attached: 1504179807127.png (224x225, 36K)

I remember when I was a kid, I thought Waluigi was a for sure thing in Brawl. Just so you could do Mario/Luigi/Wario/Waluigi 4 player matches. Still confuses me.

He cute.
Who is that guy holding him though?

why are the lips green?

could you imagine if he was the very last dlc?

Attached: Piranha_Plant_64.png (451x326, 216K)

But he was the first dlc

The Ridley in Smash Ultimate is just Waluigi in an elaborate costume. That's why he's smaller now.

Attached: 768px-Ridley_SSBU.png (768x768, 554K)

She’s cute

Waluigi is best girl.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Im pretty sure the only reason piranha plant is in smash was because he got sick of people requesting waluigi, his Twitter was basically being spammed with requests and started blocking people. and when someone sent him this photo he put Piranha plant in out of spite.

Yea Forums would have a meltdown. They constantly change their stances on who is a viable candidate every time a surprise character happens. Holy fuck, imagine if an assist trophy was added, what the fuck would happen here? There would be absolutely no way they could disapprove a candidate for Smash again outside of non-video game characters. It would be fucking over.

Mecha Waluigi

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Waluigi (yes, THE Waluigi) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Waluigi air swims into the spotlight!

>b-but he’s an assist trophy! He’s not gotta be in!
“WAH!”

Sorry, but Paragon said so, AND this breaking of rules would totally be in his wacky character to do. Paragon got the DLC 2/3 right for E3, as well as every detail in their trailers. K.Rool falling through the ground should be a hint that he’ll land on flowery in Frisk’s trailer. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, and Nintendo has already stated that they hear fan’s cries, so I’m afraid your years of crying about rules are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite WAHnderdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: C62F4514-B493-4E6D-84FC-92C2E39E1DC6.gif (480x302, 485K)

>Toadette
>debuted in MK8
>allowed to appear in actual Mario games

>Waluigi
>debuted in Tennis
>not allowed to appear in actual Mario games

explain this

>>Toadette
>>debuted in MK8

>made by Mario team
>made by Camelot
see the different?

>“WAH!”
lost it

So Nintendo's got a thing against Camelot? Would explain Isaac being assisted too.

Yeah, but Waluigi is gonna break that assist rule, and be alongside frisk

Eh, rather have Quote first but it's too associated with Nintendo because of shit like Cave Story 3D and such.

I’m sick of all the Waluigi hate from people, especially all the normies. All we wanted was him in, but because of two people annoying Sakurai, they all want to go on a fucking anti-waluigifan campaign.

You're a normie who bandwagons on meme tier characters.
Waluigi is a fucking garbage character.

Says the one who wanted a screeching space dragon and a tubby crocodile

based

I was happy too user

Attached: 1550960363338.jpg (640x582, 79K)

Based.
We should have gotten Waluigi instead of a fucking plant as the DLC character.

It just shows that Sakurai doesn’t listen to his real fans, instead of band wagoners who want unnecessary 3rd parties like Snake and Bayonetta

>people harrassing him on twitter
>real fans

Ah yes. my favorite character.

*grabs plant and puts it near the good character group*

Attached: Sakurai.jpg (390x373, 36K)

We wanted Waluigi since the first game

Hard to imagine if it’s gonna be reality

I wonder if anyone has drawn Waluigi and Pirahna Plant like that Sonichu cover.

Enough to spam his Twitter with 9/11 footage then double-back with "ha ha it was a prank bro pls don't ban me"

Like you guys aren’t always drawing fan art if Waluigi getting the short end of the straw??? Don’t think we didn’t see that recent jojo parody for the other 3 wastes of DLC

I drew art? Prove it.

It's probably because Toadette was created by EAD and they tend to favour using their characters over other people's.

That's also why they're using Pom Pom even more than Boom Boom and why they made Bowser Jr even though he's just Larry with Baby Bowser's design. And it's why they try to avoid using Wario and Donkey Kong as much as they can these days, since Wario was made by a completely different dev team and Donkey Kong was redefined by Rare.