The mod has spoken

the mod has spoken

Attached: 1559557424243.png (548x455, 51K)

>screeches about "pedoshit"
he's probably a pedo himself and got mad because you interrupted him while he was jacking it to an 8-year-old

BASED fuck pedo

I dont blame him, most loli threads are straight up dog whistling for pedo stuff. Im content with jannies just wiping it out the moment anything relating to loli popups.

>Yea Forumstard
Yea Forums BTFO

wtf why can't he post pedophile stuff? I thought this was america?

Abib I hope you get mugged and raped by a nigger you autistic fuck

So mods are zoomers that explains why this place went to shit...

Attached: Whatever.jpg (1082x1000, 162K)

Loli is shit but I don't understand why manga or sfw video game doujins are bad. It has been Yea Forums - Video Games/Random forever, make two boards instead of having this war

mods are gods
get fucked pedoshits

Attached: 1552242157846.gif (524x399, 143K)

dilate

The mods on Yea Forums are weird as fuck and it's obvious not actually from the Yea Forums community.

They actively defend shit like kotaku and neogaf, and banned bad discussion of those sites when the big news went down of Hulk Hogan winning his lawsuit against Kotaku, and Neogaf going down.

They'd ban people who asked what the problem was on the discord, then eventually Hiro actually had to come in to say it was okay to have a thread, since so many people were complaining.

Sooner or later your going to piss off the wrong user. I pray he breaks your 4channal forever. I hope your starve and your kids.

Attached: 1559429146591.jpg (500x625, 48K)

This mod sounds like the average Yea Forums shitposter, no wonder this place is fucked.

I thought it was common knowledge by now that the majority of mods came from Something Awful, and never really adapted to Yea Forums afterwards.

Abib was a janitor on Yea Forums before becoming a mod.

There is no public Yea Forums server on Discord.

You are a zoomer with zero awareness.

>visit a designated weekly complaining-about-Yea Forums thread
>every time it's reddit tourists whining about how we need Yea Forums-tier moderation because their mods are so BASED
Really makes that noggin' joggin', doesn't it?

Attached: sphereofhmm.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

I'd rather have loli everyday than letting these "mods" dicksucking each other and letting Etika threads fly

It's well known that 4chin's mods are simultaneously lazy niggers and an overbearing anti-fun police, and no, I wasn't being "ironic" or making a joke.

Attached: 1541837379666.png (207x218, 5K)

>abib
fucking pajeets

Meant the IRC, not discord. Just typed that by mistake.

>You are a zoomer

Attached: XXSS.jpg (557x600, 33K)

that USED to be the case, but m00t fired all of those old-guard mods and hired a bunch of SJW cronies during goobergate.

Good, you can read. Now zoom zoom in Fortnite, you fucking 95' retard.

>hired a bunch of SJW cronies during goobergate.

Attached: 471.png (680x917, 341K)

>>You are a zoomer

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

there's virtually no difference, SA got infested by those parasites and those who weren't banned were turned.

>zoomer
AHAHAHAHA

Full on pedo shit doesnt belong here. Neither does cunny shit. That mod or whatever seems like a fag, but he is right. Fuck pedos.

Attached: 1560381000499.jpg (1024x770, 85K)

Attached: ZoomerDetected.jpg (858x693, 131K)

You can always tell when the mods who don't "get" Yea Forums are online

You're not wrong but you're not right. Most mods left when moot demanded their ssn, id card etc.

Moot haven't hired or fired any mods since 2012 because he gave admin to rapeape in 2012.

Thanks for the filter.

Do your fucking job please

>dog whistling
Mods should filter all millennial ebonics.

Mods should delete Facebookfrog and Redditjack on sight.
These people are:
>mostly underage
>came here from/Reddit/
>They always throw a tantrum like children
>Dont participate in discussion just write one liners like retarded negros

Also most people would get a laugh out of it seeing these children rage hard and talking about conspiracy and how jews ruined 4channel or some shit like this

We need this type of moderation here, sick of c*nny posters trying to start threads here and screaming all the reactionary anti-sjw terms when they get called out. Go post your pedoshit on Yea Forums where it's actually allowed

I'm not a mod or janny

If I was, I'd nuke every thread

CUTE

Attached: 3057c30d811e04c6e05c7eafe53aaf71.jpg (768x576, 56K)

More like filter out zooms

Attached: 1559078959308.png (398x376, 193K)

Why do retards put their thumb out when pulling the fingers?

>onions gets filtered
>incel and have sex don't
Really makes me think.

>Mods should delete Facebookfrog and Redditjack on sight.
But they won't, because those phoneposting idiots constitute more than half of the site's traffic. Shit's fucked.

Go apply clean up this town! See if i give a fuck LOL

Attached: 1556275695062.jpg (303x299, 27K)

mods should enforce a rule where everyones NIC is to be entered in the name field so that they can be looked up to check their races
I dont want to share my board with black negro cotton picking niggers and fat white american pigs

The same reason why i jack off with a hotdog.

I want Lightning to finger my ass

And while they're at it they should also ban all tripfags you fucking faggot

id rather they delete trip fags. but i guess i can just filter them.

Should get rid of missused trips too
We can dream

>Thread comes out criticizing the mods
>Suddenly a bunch of random shitposts start popping up being completely random and offtopic, acting like complete retards

You know I heard this is a pretty common thing on SA, from the mods there. When conversation happens they don't like, some of their pet users will jump in making dumb off topic posts until the mods close the thread for being 'off topic shitposting'. Gotta make sure no one talks ,right?

Remember the recent pedo happening at reeeesetera, and how mods were forced by Hiroshimoot to sticky a thread about it, only for it to get autosaged immediately because it contained the word "resetera"?
Great job, mods.

>mods should enforce a rule where everyones NIC is to be entered in the name field so that they can be looked up to check their races
>I dont want to share my board with black negro cotton picking niggers and fat white american pigs
>racist
>default american meme
>This whole post
I pissed myself laughing.

Attached: 1558312047836.gif (225x193, 1.64M)

i wanna be a mod

Attached: 1535943220363.jpg (437x431, 15K)

>Gotta make sure no one talks ,right?
The thread will 404 any minute now, so I'd say that's a working tactic no matter how we look at it.
Fucking jannies.

It just confirms what everybody allready knew.
no, what happened?

Considering some of the other insane shit that happens here I wouldn't be surprised if you're right

based mod

Moderation is what killed all the board culture things that I loved.

>Yea Forums image sound threads
>hug imouto, post results
>wincest stories
>amagami challenge
>sakurafish
>everyday until X threads
We have to live in fear that they might axe the next cool thing we come up with because it doesn't appeal to them. We need to make up for a 20th Smash bros DLC speculation thread.

Attached: 1559127581410.gif (256x468, 395K)

should report abib to the fbi, i bet hes an actual pedo

This cannot be happening. Yea Forums we need to rise up

FUCK LOLIS!!
AND
FUCK CUNNIES!!

AND

Attached: 4a2aa5d63be731aea739277f6b9dcc9a.jpg (600x800, 172K)

Fuck Yea Forums, fuck mods, and fuck niggers.

Attached: 74253842_p1.png (690x807, 441K)

fuck marry kill

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-06.54.12.jpg (1714x1220, 438K)

>>hug imouto, post results
shiet, that brings me back

But seriously. Imagine moderating this fucking website for free and taking it so seriously.

Attached: 1552620435270.gif (532x538, 2.11M)

choose your destiny

Attached: pickaloli.jpg (1960x1514, 1.07M)