What do you want from the next Ace Combat game?

What do you want from the next Ace Combat game?

Attached: ace combat in real life.webm (306x158, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7khZnSP1ZV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ler20EdjAfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be made and be like 7 and not like AH.

Belka optional.

Attached: 1534916194296.jpg (450x455, 106K)

Coop multiplayer

Belka as the protagonist faction and things like huge pve boss battles and tunnel races for multiplayer.

An Ace Combat dating sim spinoff
Any ideas for a name?

More mission
Some sort of endless horde mode
PvE multiplayer

Love Combat

Attached: 1535277750745.jpg (500x625, 45K)

Focus on Ace Pilot again, like in Zero. I was not disappointed with 7, it's part of the holy quadra of games now. It's even better than 4 in my opinion.

Attached: 1549345896334.jpg (400x500, 32K)

mission/map editor

Ace of Aces mission
Nemo reference
No Belka

>Belka optional.
Belka is never optional, Belka is forever.

But honestly, I would just like a expansion or something like it for 7 thats just a ported AC:I without the shitty pay 2 play thing.
AC:I was fun as hell with friends.

Playable Nosferatu with ADMM

Actually, a co-op arcade mode would be pretty fucking sick. Like that on top of the co-op multiplayer score competitions.

youtube.com/watch?v=7khZnSP1ZV0

I like the summery feel of this song.

Attached: 1536624499744.jpg (1120x1450, 338K)

Terrible taste, AC7 was mediocre, I disliked it even more than I did V.

4>0>3 JP>5>7>2>1

Less focus on UAVs.

Aurelia appropiating Leasath's military tech and going on a world conquest, only to be stopped by an alliance led by Belka for Belka is allowed to rule the world.

A game that focuses only on the Verusan continent, no Anea, Usea or Osea involved

Attached: yo.jpg (253x307, 15K)

is that part of the envelope? how does it not break apart

I want a 70s-80s ace combat where the F4 is a top-tier plane

Attached: phantom.jpg (600x400, 61K)

The could literally remake AC3 and add that in

It's sped up
Also soviet engineering magic

gay sex

just remake AC3: Electrosphere
give it faster pace than AC7, and have an actual good story, on 7 it just gets interesting when the net falls down, and even there the information given is so rushed that you barely know what's going on if you don't pay attention, something which reviewers didn't like.
lasers were good, and honestly it would make for great multiplayer if you add some of the crazy shit ACE ONLINE had, that mixed up with the best ambient, score, and story the franchise has ever had.
bam, project aces, you already have everything in your hands to make the best game of the AC franchise yet.
but they're some lazy cunts and reluctant to remake it.

More Flanker and F-15 variants

Better multiplayer.
More planes.
A better plane upgrade system. The current one is dumb because half the parts are incredibly strong so you always take them, and that defeats the whole point.
Less clumsy references to the old games. You can still have references, just not embarrassing ones like Belka being evil again because those Belkans sure are evil huh?

I'll probably get the first two at least. Not sure about the third or fourth.

spAce Combat
alternatively, a crossover with the other AC

All tunnels all the time.
Final boss is a subway train.

I want my motherfucking enemy ace squadrons back. I get that the theme of 7 was robots but I want to shoot down squadrons with some personality next time. Also changing squadrons twice and having fragmented cutscene narratives sucked.

More drones

balance mp better by giving super planes less upgrade slots
better soundtrack,, 7's was boring and sucked
Wingmen who are in-universe useful and memorable like pixy or the razgriz. Wiseman was the only character who was truly likeable and he wasn't even in your squad.

Attached: 1433793382153.jpg (695x394, 48K)

>spAce Combat
At that point they should just make a Macross game.

Attached: 1527896575058.jpg (2591x1740, 861K)

For it to not have denuvo.

Ace Combat: The Belkan Whore

Attached: 1547972291699.png (960x501, 314K)

Dragons

Long-range Strategic Bombers
More CAS/Ground Attack planes (bring back the fucking tornados)
Play as Yuktobania
Helicopters but make it good
more weapon options
Co-op

Star Wars reskin. Give me Ace Combat in space with all the classic ships.
Except it won't FUCKING happen because EA and Dicksney are busy ramming their shit into every orifice of the franchise, fuck I'm mad
If I'm realistic, bring back the Special Raids from AC:Infinity, they were really cool. More coop stuff is cool.

More Bandog

Blue skies is the best credits song in Ace Combat

I want the TLS to be as good as it was in 5 again.

Proper superplanes not tied to DLC, either a longer (~25 missions) campaign or maybe multiple medium campaigns (~15 missions) from different viewpoints, at least one of which must be Belkan, the return of AI commands, or at least have the NPCs flying around the map be able to do some actual damage. 4-man co-op acting as wingmen to the host, and finally a collector's edition that comes with a flight helmet.

i want PA to actually finish Xevious

A longer campaign with more emphasis on characters would be nice

Corporate wars

Yup. Less Sukhoi variants and more planes too.

>AC7 doesn't have F-5 because its got two machine guns
>only MiG-21 has MGP
Its sad.

do away with the scoring and ranking system, make it multiplayer focused with proper "raids", think monster hunter, where the only thing that accounts is winning or losing, not the "score" how fast you kill mobs.

this sort of thing is a relic of the past, to give single player games more replayability.

Space. Mecha

ditch the multiplayer and shit and have co-op in the campaign instead, also gives them more time to make the story actually good instead of it feeling like there was five or so missions we didn't get to see

Modding tools and a mission editor.

Ace Combat: Fires of Infatuation.

>Star Wars reskin. Give me Ace Combat in space with all the classic ships.
>Except it won't FUCKING happen because EA and Dicksney are busy ramming their shit into every orifice of the franchise, fuck I'm mad
I think I might have the next best thing for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=ler20EdjAfs

That webm is a little fast, but the answer is thrust vectoring. Not really any different to the forces exerted on the plane during a spin.

I love sushki but more planes is always good

Is that why the F-5 was cut?
It's a shame because it's probably one of my favorite aircraft, I was looking for it on the tree after I got the game.

Attached: northrop_f5e_tiger_ii.jpg (600x340, 42K)

early Cold War-style, only 2nd and very early 3rd gen jet fighters allowed.
>Ace Combat: Snake Eater

Attached: 1280px-Two_Mirage_III_of_the_Royal_Australian_Air_Force_1.jpg (1280x864, 180K)

Also with this, Belka is still around and they can create all sorts of goofy 50's sci-fi shit that would look out of place in the modern day/future.

Attached: Robot invasion.jpg (526x344, 42K)

So shitty missiles and voring guns? Pass
Bot to mention that early cold war jets are fugly. Aircraft design started to get good in the 70's with F-15, F-16 and F-18.
And don't even try to claim that shit like Mig 21 looks good

AC6 mission design

>So shitty missiles and voring guns? Pass
>What the fuck I have to use skill to shoot anyone down?! muh QAAMs!

This. I miss squadrons. They could have at least done a ZOE squadron battle like in AH Legacy. I hope the DLC will deliver.

>Bot to mention that early cold war jets are fugly.
The Viggen, F-5, and Starfighter are all third generation jets. Things we already had in Ace Combat.
I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Attached: KyecLxv.jpg (4096x2160, 716K)

I have little hope for enemy squadrons in DLCs, but at least the first mission will be full on air combat. Lets just hope that PA doesn't put those missions full of UAVs

Dog fighting mode.

Attached: ac2-620x.jpg (620x349, 46K)

>Starfighter
Sorry, that's second generation. Point still stands: We've had these jets in the game before. It would just be a game made of just those jets.

Planes

Finally play as a Belkan or Erusian

No.
By design, they are the evil force of the series.

I am unironically sexually attracted to SU-27s

Jet generations are a meme marketing term

>Bot to mention that early cold war jets are fugly.
Shit tastes, my dude.

Attached: F-86-Sabre-featured-image.jpg (1200x789, 50K)

>A good and realistic Macross game will never exist in this timeline
Why even live.

Attached: 1557395272454.png (496x557, 347K)

Don't care, getting tired of those Oseans moralfags.
Zero was pretty close since you could go the asshole mercenary way.

>Realistic
>Macross
Pick one.

Then don't call them fugly.

fagot coming through

Attached: mig_titelbild-picture_main.jpg (850x391, 120K)

begone autist

I didn't, I'm not that guy

Stop being autistic, you know what I meant. Realistic visuals, credible physics, weaponry, and so on.
Waifus can be a nice cherry on top.

Attached: Arcadia-VF-0S-PF-Focker-3.jpg (3840x2160, 3.55M)

>So shitty missiles and voring guns? Pass
It's funny you say that, the standard missiles we have right now that can't track targets abeam to you or turn fast enough to catch a maneuvering target are actually waaaay closer to that era of shitty missiles than they are to the missiles we have IRL right now.

If they were rear-aspect only, it would be basically an approximation of that generation of missiles, maneuvering limits and all. Add in semi-active radar homing missiles for all-aspect, and you have the missile combat in that game done. Which would just mean that you would have to factor in the fact that many of those planes of that era were made to be gunfighters and add in another mechanic for guns
like, for instance, radar gunsights.

It was just a joke, user.

sorry but im gonna eat while i post

play crimson skies

Attached: csscreen7.png (1366x768, 723K)

Ace Combat only has 1 out of 3 on these though. The physics are totally broken (no gravity) and the weapons behave in really stupid ways.

>radar gunsights
How are those different from the pipper in Ace Combat?

Attached: csscreen8.png (1366x768, 969K)

Ace Combat: Shattered Hymens

>70s-80s ace combat where the F4 is a top-tier plane
The F4 entered service in 1960 m8, the F-14 was out in '74.

>Less Sukhoi variants
fuk off

The Flanker spam is stupid though. The game doesn't need four different Flankers (and then the Fullback which is just a wide Flanker). Some more variety would be nice.

This

Hopefully we get to destroy Osea in the next game

Ability to choose missions that may or may not change story.
X remake.

Jesus you must be retarded child from that statement.
It's a fucking video game.

A longer story.

The guns in those jets are the same as guns in modern jets for the most part