Play Temtem

It's SOUL

store.steampowered.com/app/745920/Temtem/

kickstarter.com/projects/cremagames/temtem-massively-multiplayer-creature-collection-a/posts/2543051

Attached: steamcdn-a_akamaihd_net-Steam_Game.webm (600x338, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

orders.4channel.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=nIsPv_VhZPA
kickstarter.com/projects/cremagames/temtem-massively-multiplayer-creature-collection-a/posts/2529949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The monster designs are too minimalist for my liking, and not very emotive.

I feel if they could improve upon that, it'd be great.

COLLEG'

When will it come out

MUNS

I wish they'd update Immortal Redneck more instead of working on a Pokemon knockoff.

it's a rip-off. You are always going to be the equivalent to Supermarket brand cereal. You have no soul.

alpha 0.2 seems to be out and with a planned release date of 2019 it will probably hit early access at the end of the year

looks pretty cute.
But why is it always kid characters collecting these monsters. Where's my big mad chads laying down the smack.

How is it any better than Pokemon?

It's literally everything /vp/ wants in a pokemon game and then some
>They follow you
>Good visuals
>It's an mmo, pokemon would never touch that

>They follow you

Boring feature that is even going to be in SwSh

>Good visuals

Looks rather generic frankly

>It's an mmo, pokemon would never touch that

There are tons of pokemon MMO, just slapping multiplayer on a single player experience doesn't make it good. If the game has nothing that actually puts it in a better place, I dunno why I'd play it.

wow its like someone made a game of the souless meme

nice ad

why the hell would you bother making a pokemon clone and not make the pokemon look fuckable.

>Knock off of pokemon
>MMO
Wow that sounds terrible.

monster designs are soulless

As bad as the designs from Pokemon since 3rd gen.

>2019
>People still haven't grown out of wanting a Pokemon MMO.
Fuck a Pokemon MMO. Talk to me about a Pokemon game with a Splatoon style hub and multiplayer content or a PSO2 setup.

How deep is the combat, not talking about pkmn autism EV and shit.

>multiplayer

Attached: 1561368246064.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

Not even close

it also has no rng so theres that

>that empty generic unity look
BEGONE SHILL

>multiplayer overworld

Attached: 1508619378395.png (288x331, 185K)

>mmo
Whoa

Is it really?
DROPPED

i'd rather just play pokemmo.

>PC
DROPPED

>implying
you haven't lived until you've eaten this

Attached: 484f9cd8-e3d0-4461-9622-a94be246e98a_1.6da0d11086a94812ea432069e59eed44.jpg (450x450, 39K)

Feeding this to children as breakfast should be considered child abuse

Pokemon dont follow you in swsh

You think that's bad? There's a fruity pebbles knock off with marshmallows too.
Tastes delicious.

Feeding children candy for breakfast is child abuse, I'm not talking about the taste of those things.

Those visuals look barely better than pokemon.

Good thing I'm an adult and can choose what I eat in moderation.

How can I play a game that isnt even out you dumbass OP

Attached: 1412041224830.png (516x418, 338K)

>another MMO kickscammer
>Yea Forums laps it up
I know that you people use mommy and daddy's credit cards for these things, but jesus you're all hopeless

>pokemon but doubles only with moba esports pick/ban shittery.
No thanks.

Mah nigga
I eat this shit everyday.

No fucking way I'll pay $35 for an indie MMO on Discord of all places to pre-order an unfinished game to become an alpha tester, something they should pay people for instead.
Servers will close down in 2 - 3 years, I guarantee it.
Stop being fucking Temtem shills. Play other monster collecting games that are much better instead and not just a complete Pokémon rip off that rips off the worst parts of Pokémon.

Attached: 1559132445263.jpg (1565x1054, 238K)

I absolutely fucking hated these but couldn't stop eating them.
I wonder why.

Looks way better than pokemon, thanks anonsan

>implying modern pokemon games have any soul
Ever since they axed the spinoffs and pushed them all to mobile, pokemon has had 0 soul left because Gamefreak never had soul.

Advertisement threads like this make Yea Forums a worse place. But that's of no concern to you is it, fuckface.

also not free

Why can't they just make a game where you move the pokemon in an arena type setting and give the pokemon 4 moves to use

a fucking action RPG

instead of the same standard shit Pokemon already does?

BACK OR BUY MY FUCKING GAME YOU POKEMON SHITTERS

That wevm looks like fucking eye cancer.
I don't want to be surrounded by disgusting other people.

>turn-based bad

Attached: 1467878609946.jpg (398x321, 30K)

It would help if Yea Forums learned what the sage function is. If these retards are going to intentionally bite the bait they may as well not contribute to bumping it
It even works when you attach images, you fags have no excuse

Got to the town with the first gym, pretty solid for an alpha of a game. Haven't had any actual performance issues and the game is colorful but not annoyingly so.
I like the focus on 2vX and the synergies/stamina system. Still don't know the types well off the top of my head and I regret my starter.
Behold my lynchpin temtem so far.

Attached: Temtem_2019-06-25_03-41-17.png (544x505, 396K)

orders.4channel.org/

Is there a single player campaign?

Yo-Kai Watch 4 does it.
Why the fuck no one talks about it is beyond me.
Yo-Kai Watch 4 is literally everything Pokémon fans wanted for years in terms of gameplay and then it comes out like 5 days ago in Japan and nobody fucking says a thing.

I'm not saying it's bad but it's the same shit over and over again.

From their kickstarter and playing a bit so far it has the generic pokemon story with a rival (and no tutorial thank fucking god). They are saying it will be fully co-op but that's probably just more you can have a friend with you not that the story is built that way.
If you mean an offline single player component then probably not.

I don't like things that are different (unironically).

t. designlet

>Boring feature that is even going to be in SwSh
lol wrong
>Looks rather generic frankly
it looks better than pokemon though
>There are tons of pokemon MMO,
Fan made games don't count retard

another gamefreak bootlicker. Does this game intimidate you that bad? Sad your first defense of swsh is just a straight up lie lol

Look at this shark.

Attached: Temtem_2019-06-25_02-49-38.png (570x394, 185K)

hOI!

Alright, alright I'll support the game user, do we have a full monster list? So far I like everyone I see. Actually I wanna be surprised.

PC fags have to settle for some bootleg pokemon

I'll be buying it when it comes to console too, staying on pc is a death sentence these days

looks cool op, but a quick google search reveals it's a unity engine game, so performance is inherently bad and the coders must be amateurs
do not buy

Because it's Japan only, Yokai Watch is already incredibly niche in the west to begin with, and YW4 is more like Ni No Kuni than its original games.

Yokai Watch is a dying franchise. The sales tommorow will prove it

it literally looks worse than swsh in every way

>BLOOOOOOOOOOOM
>MMO
>Not sandbox
I'm good.

Attached: 1555517276868.gif (245x281, 2.12M)

>discord store exclusive alpha
>they blatantly lie on their main page about the reasons for alpha being 'discord only'
un-wishlisted on steam

pokeMMO has been around for years already, OP

>not wanting someone to call you a fag for not having the best rat like monster

wtf

devs recently said that steam was no longer guaranteed release, despite kickstarter promises, specifically citing outer wilds and phoenix point being allowed to do it

How can I play it?

NO! YOU BUY SWSH NOW! YOU WILL LIKE BIG POKEMON, YOU WILL LIKE LESS POKEMON, YOU WILL LIKE SHIT GRAPHICS PLS UNDERSTAND!

Attached: 1560482654180.png (333x337, 168K)

>Looks rather generic frankly

YEAH, WHY CAN'T IT HAVE THOSE SS OCARINA AESTHETICS!

Attached: pokemon-sword-shield-ocarina-of-time-tree-banner-jun162019-900x576.jpg (900x576, 58K)

>mmo

Yeah no thanks

>alpha's been open for months
>no general on /vg/
dead on arrival, shill

>wanting a general for a game
yikes

the game didn't make it
it's six feet under before it even began

why would there be a general for a game that isn't even out?

servers and alpha have been open for a long time, today's shilling is just the discord release
>mmo with with general
it's over

This but unironically, OoT was peak soul.

Nintendo should sue these faggots

probably will wait till they have money before doing it. good old nintendo.

but honestly them being an indy company is what is saving them from being sued. they arent in competition with nintendo (though releasing on xbox and ps4 might be the nail in their coffin)

by the way im not disagreeing with you, but why did you make your post. are you just jealous or do you hate them for some reason?

>Nintendo fanboys coming in full force because their little pokemon game is looking to be an absolute flop.
Amazing.

So its the same shit but visually looks better which automatically makes it better?

Temtem is planned for the Switch.
Nintendo doesn't own the entire monster collecting genre.

Can you show us the monster list?

It has the exact same utterly awful gameplay of every JRPG and Pokemon, which is the main problem of the series, and on top of it some of the worst monster designs I've ever seen.
Purely wasted potential, like every Gamefreak game.

Attached: 1384708232266.gif (339x336, 1.31M)

Just because swish looks pretty damn bad doesnt mean I have to defend or even buy the soulless trash in OP.

They have that platypus and rabbit that people tried to pass off as leaked pokemon.

>Good visuals

Attached: dsfagrfg.jpg (1114x531, 38K)

>Plagiarism=Soul

the genre isnt the bad thing. the totally copied format is and other lifted stuff is.

and it being on switch as well as xbox and ps4 means very little. if it was only on switch it would avoid being sued for sure though as it wouldnt be competition. on the rival consoles it constitutes a replacement for the product directly competing with it thus copyright infringement

JRPG and Pokemon turn based IS terrible, and even the most basic ARPG would be better.
Now, give something of the level of DivOS1&2, and Pokemon/ the genre would be worthy of being played.

Attached: 1436082357090.jpg (500x321, 69K)

Yea Forums will love this game because you can easily make traps and tomboys.
Not to mention one of the starters is literally a loli psychic.

Literally Family Guy tier expression. You guys cling to the shittiest things in an attempt to flee from what's popular.

Personally the monsters and world look meh as fuck, and the main reason I play the genre it's to explore a cool world with my cool partners.
Now, if the gameplay is so good I'll give it a chance, when I get my new PC and so I'll be able to emulate the Switch.

>stamina system
GTFO

Attached: fakju.png (400x394, 132K)

>Even indie shit looks miles better than Bore and Shill

Attached: 3626362362.png (837x468, 451K)

What's wrong with it? It's better than PP.

This is what a shill post looks like, as it pretends that SS being bad somehow makes OP okay.

I honestly can't believe people anywhere with a pulse are defending Sword/Shield. Is there at least more backlash than bootlicking? Cause this whole thing is literal shit and if every mainline pokemon game is going to be like Sw/Sh than I'm done. You should start with making sure to have all the monsters as a base. They can't even fall back on things like graphics, animations, features, etc even though they've tried that. People need to call out that shit to their face in interviews.

what a disgusting blatant rip off, Nintendo should sue these bastards

I'm talking about visuals actually. I just came here

WTF NINTENDO SUE THESE PEOPLE NOW

Its looks like fucking Lets go, thats not good visuals.

PP was good, stamina for attacks in turn based game sucks

*gets blocked in China*

Attached: ss_7c33913ce2e351f58435d60642f95b2d8b5ed231.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out, boomer. Plenty of kids to enjoy this shit until the sun dries out.

Looks more stylized than LGPE. Shadows also look better

Stamina just means that it's resetting every battle and you can't just spam the 1 super strong move due to cooldowns and overexerting.

and thats stupid

How?

LGPE is also better than aSS

>soul
>music copied straight from pokemon
>game design borrowed straight from pokemon
>game description has pokemon in it

>boomer
Can we stop being retards for one goddamn minute? The game looks bad. Everything about it is horrible and you can't even say "at least all the monsters are there" to make up for it. If a kid gets the games and is excited to transfer all his favorites only to find out they aren't in the Galar Dex, they'll be pretty upset by it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIsPv_VhZPA
just look lmao

I'm playing it right now and it feels fine to me.

>move the pokemon
that's no longer a monster training game if you can take full control of them directly
digimon world / re:digitze combat system is the perfect monster trainer game

Fucking normie zoomer play more games

Attached: cokurwa.jpg (490x490, 15K)

>2v2 only
No thank you

MY BOY!

>MMO
aaaahhhh come on

Attached: 426246344333.png (450x388, 46K)

Thanks for the suggestion op, actually looks cool.

How is Nintendo not finding the slighted excuse to sue the fuck out of them

Inb4 C&D.

>been mildly interested since the kickstarter
>preorder is 35 dollars
>can only preorder through and play alpha on discord

yeah nah, pass.

It's not. It takes almost everything bad about pokemon but coats it with the superficial trash that no one wanted out of pokemon like being an MMO or the return of useless walking pokemon.
Visually it still looks as bad as XY or lgpe.

>no rng
>in an rpg
That sounds ridiculous.

Nigga an MMO game with a corridor style overworld is going to be terrible.

Most people are annoyed that Pokemon don't follow you anymore in the mainline titles.

Nintendo doesn't own the monster collecting genre you idiot. Even then it would be TPC that deals with that.

>Most people
Yeah no. /vp/ has very vocal minority about it but outside of that no one wants to see it return.

I can see it now. FFXI Fafnir camping, but with not-Mewtwo. Just an entire little area bogging down the fps with Ratatas and shit ready to use Swift Attack.

Looks kinda neat, is it online-only? I'm not sure I want to play this as an MMO, but I'm definitely looking to get my pokemon fix now that pokemon is confirmed a dead series

>I deny your anecdotal evidence to provide my superior anecdotal evidence.
This entire board is a joke.

>No one
You're a very special kind of retarded shitposter, huh?

just because some degenerates were passionate about a game, doesn't make their copy of it SOUL. You want people to play this crap, try it without your shitty spin

pokemon gameplay fucking sucks. When are we getting real time pokemon battles?

>Reading comprehension
>Calling other idiots
Sad

Looks pretty cool, I suppose. Maybe I'll check it out on release but for now I'll stick to my PokeMMO.

Show me a single fuckable Temtem and I'll pre-order right now

Attached: Screenshot 2017-06-04 16.30.02.png (805x454, 400K)

Because the story feels like a sunday morning children anime and besides the fuckable Yuki-Onna design, the youkai look really boring and or bad. Also having dozens of Jibanyan recolors, because it's the only real popular and cute youkai doesn't really help.

It's even a starter.

Attached: adealsadeal.png (1000x1000, 388K)

You kind already ruined Final Fantasy, go away.

>same boring gameplay as pokemon but with bland monster designs
>£27.49 preorder when it's in fucking alpha stage
holy shit there goes all my interest

Attached: 148093805983.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>MMO
the collectible monster genre is ripe for the taking, to the point where even fuckign digimon starts to release games on more than the ps4, S&S is confirmed bullshit that people will buy because there aren't any alternative
and they decide to squander quality and fun in favor of "balance" and "multiplayer"
god I just want a good pokemon-like game

>There have been tons of monster collecting single player games
>Literally 0 takes on the genre as an MMO outside of fan projects

what monster collection games ?
except shitkai watch, digimon and gachas there isn't a single one

Post more, that thing is disgusting.

Attached: 1555792049188.jpg (460x423, 17K)

>which games?
>besides these games I've decided to exclude

Digimon, Yokai Watch, Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei, Spectrobes, Monster Rancher, Dragon Quest Monsters,...
Just to name a few.

Are you being retarded on purpose? They can't sue, period.

>to the point where even fuckign digimon starts to release games on more than the ps4
But, there were some 3DS games...

>why aren't Nintendo suing
>they can't sue
Not him but where the problem exactly? Nothing there changes the context.

I said ripe for the taking because pokemon is NOW wobbling
half of this stuff is 10+ years old man and the point of collecting stuff is to get NEW stuff, there's no point in playing SMT for the collectible part since the games are story based and revolve around the human characters and your choices, not the demons who are the very same for the past 20 years
then you might say "but dude, you asked for alternatives, not new ones" and it's true, but since I'm thirsty for the genre, you can guess I already played them

>to the point where even fuckign digimon starts to release games on more than the ps4
There hasn't been a ps4 original Digimon game, they're all vita ports. That said, Digimon has always been a series that bounced between platforms.

COPE

>in every way
You can't honestly believe that

This doesn't even use unity shaders dumbfuck

t. Facepunch dev

Catching monsters in long grass and then cockfighting them isn't a copyrighted thing GF/ninty can sue over

>Masudrones

For Monster Catching games, Coromon is currently in progress.
Looks cool and nicely animated

Attached: coro.png (512x304, 160K)

>thus copyright infringement
That's not how copyright infringement works you idiot. It would have to be using assets they own, a concept like that can't be owned.

>Pig deals 50% max health damage to whoever kills it
This is hilarious.

>No monster catching raising games on PC
>Suddenly hear about 4 in alpha this week
>Digimon Survive is coming out this year too
Where the fuck were my indie knock off Pokemons before now?

Attached: 1540356623262.png (156x159, 35K)

Man, I'd love to be a monster designer for a monster RPG.

Is funny how shills always try to seld it as a MMO when nobody give a fuck about MMOs since 2008, and when you mention how terrible the disigns are intead of showing you some example of a good temtem they just say new pokemons are shit too like thats an excuse.
At least YW shills try.

Gamefreak seems to be a company that failed to see how their game was successful and just assumed it was the name only. Just greedy fucks who won't let anyone help to a point that the stadium games had to be reverse engineered from red/blue because they wouldn't share the battle code

What's wrong with more competition in genres that have a single dominating force in them?
This is like Toukiden/Dauntless/God Eater threads where people just endlessly say "go play monster hunter."

Dont forget being big jews with Smash Bros alt. colours being bland as fuck and how long it took to get the pokemon amiibo as characters in Mario Maker. Or was it something to do with them all having the same sound

Nothing, except OP's game looks like garbage.

It just look too terrible, YW, Digimon and eveyone else has better designs than this shit.

>indie
strike one
>crowdfunded
strike two
>mmo
strike three, it's garbage.

Fuck off Achkmed, with your shitty ass pokemon ripoff

Don't get me started on that. Capcom and Sega have no problem with letting their IP be used for mario maker and yoshi costumes and here Gamefreak is with being hyper protective to a point even Nintendo is ashamed of them.

Whats the actual reason?

Attached: 01rgf5dao1_1280.png (285x324, 49K)

Loopholes and Steam would force them to put the game up for sale without a time limit and also open the floodgates for reviews on an "alpha" product.

perfect then

Since when does steam for a sale on anything.
Also what loopholes.

Where are you even getting this?
I cant even find the page where they list their false reason.

I'm a different user than the one who posted higher up just assuming his answers.
kickstarter.com/projects/cremagames/temtem-massively-multiplayer-creature-collection-a/posts/2529949
They wanted to do a limited time sale so as to not blow up their servers and steam wouldn't allow that on top of other restrictions so they went with Discord.

i didnt even realize it was that bad for you until I became an adult. I just kept wondering why I was fat eating cereal for breakfast, pb&j for lunch, and pasta for dinner.

Soulless monsters and a shitty tumblr color palette . this game has been in dev for fucking ever and it's still not out, why even post this THREAd you CUNting FUck I want a good monster raising game so badly, but only retards make them if they are made at all. MONSTER RANCHER 2 would be so fucking good if it was online. That's all I Ask forJFSDAdfSfdsfjsd/fj

companies should've done the whole Pokemon clone thing 20 years ago. the gameplay style could have been separated from the Pokemon brand by now, but since they've had a monopoly on it for so long, any attempt now will just be dismissed outright, and Pokemon will continue to have no competition and no reason to improve. I don't know if Temtem will be any good, but its nice that someone is giving it a go.

Seething.

Suck my 4 inch dick you ugly bitch.

Well, you fucking cant do that on steam cant you?
The most they could do is sell a separate product or open access to buy it but close the servers until the offical release when the beta ended.

>implying supermarket brand and well known brands arent the under the same company but just packaged differently