That'll be $19.99. Don't worry, tax included

That'll be $19.99. Don't worry, tax included.

Attached: dmc.png (1141x415, 409K)

I'm not buying it because I'm such a dirty casual that I couldn't beat the spider boss at the beginning of the game no matter how hard I tried on the PS2

Is this presumably going to be the same as the HD port?

It literally is, only difference is it costs more and is 9gb.

God I hate whoever makes decisions at Capcom

I beat the spider but I'm stuck on the grim reaper dude after him
I keep dying to offscreen bullshit

You need to leave.

But it is good financial decision. Nintensoys will buy it.

hey I haven't given up yet, I will defeat skeltor

I'll buy this when the Switch mini comes out and I can play it while I take massive shits.

Never played DMC before, bros. Do I buy it? On PS4, of course.

>Snoyfag calling anyone a s5yb6y

How did you know that I have snoys 3 and 4?!

the HD collection is 30 bucks on steam, if you buy it on switch you are just a faggot, no excuse.

Gold points means I got it for free

>Nintensoys will buy it.
>only people willing to let bad games fail

Buy it on PS3 or Xbox 360, it's the same shit but cheaper. Capcom didn't do a good job remastering those games. They aren't SH2/3 tier tho.

i'd pay $30 for the HD collection or $20 for 4SE but 1 isn't something i especially need to have portable
isn't the PS3 version 720p and the PS4 version 1080p

Resolution is a meme.

Dante confirmed for Super Smash Bros

Attached: 1560245948052.gif (340x324, 218K)

>got the hd collection for free on twitch
>never bothered with playing any of the free games until recently, starting with dmc
>mfw Malaysian fuckers somehow enter into my account and change mail and password without me noticing
>now dmc-less

Attached: 1558843917497.jpg (720x718, 103K)

I really don't get why you wouldn't just port the trilogy. I've never played DMC, I just find this really stupid. Meanwhile they're in the process of porting a shit ton of the RE games to the Switch

have a better password

Attached: Upset.gif (240x180, 480K)

>the game is 9GB
>almost the same size as the whole trilogy elsewhere
>9GB is the file size of the trilogy if you do some downscaling and optimization

Capcom left the whole damn trilogy in there but only allows for DMC1 to be launched. "Expansion" DLCs to unlock DMC2 and 3 will come later, mark my words.

Pirating the shit out of it desu

Wouldn't that easily be checked by looking at the data files?

The HD """""remasters""""" are completely butchered. How did they fuck up so hard? Why is porting so difficult? You can say it's the difficulty of cramming one engine I to another, but basic stuff like the skybox are fucked. Zero effort cashgrabs.