I have never finished this game. what's more, i've never even gotten to the point when you find Ciri...

i have never finished this game. what's more, i've never even gotten to the point when you find Ciri. I must have stopped and started over this fucking game nine times since it game out, and just stopped again, hopefully forever. maybe i'm an old boomer now but these sprawling immersive rpgs are so fucking boring, and basically movies padded out with real-time traveling. you spend literally 10 minutes on a horse, only to spend the next five minutes watching a cutscene, and then it's back to traveling to get to the next cutscene. apparently, repeat ad nauseum until you finally get to the fucking end. you have the 'freedom' to find random caves to clear out, or the 'freedom' to look up side quests on google and slog over to the npcs.

i concede everything is great, the music, the locales, the writing, the art, what the fuck ever. all of these things could have been great in an HBO series too. i stil have to sit on roach and listen to the same ambient music track on a loop 65% of the time. if i have to put a podcast on or start watching TV on another monitor, your game is fucking boring. the witcher 3 is the pinnacle of something, interractive storytelling maybe, but not of games. holy fuck was i mad seeing how many hours i've wasted attempting to appreciate this 'masterpiece'.

Attached: ss+(2019-06-25+at+01.33.23).jpg (335x155, 16K)

Literally just force yourself through it you absolute autist, I wasn’t that into it either but after around 40 hours into the game I was really enjoying myself. It’s definitely not my favourite game of all time (mainly due to the combat), but it’s still a great game.

>i have never finished this game. what's more, i've never even gotten to the point when you find Ciri. I must have stopped and started over this fucking game nine times since it game out, and just stopped again, hopefully forever. maybe i'm an old boomer now but these sprawling immersive rpgs are so fucking boring, and basically movies padded out with real-time traveling. you spend literally 10 minutes on a horse, only to spend the next five minutes watching a cutscene, and then it's back to traveling to get to the next cutscene. apparently, repeat ad nauseum until you finally get to the fucking end. you have the 'freedom' to find random caves to clear out, or the 'freedom' to look up side quests on google and slog over to the npcs.

>i concede everything is great, the music, the locales, the writing, the art, what the fuck ever. all of these things could have been great in an HBO series too. i stil have to sit on roach and listen to the same ambient music track on a loop 65% of the time. if i have to put a podcast on or start watching TV on another monitor, your game is fucking boring. the witcher 3 is the pinnacle of something, interractive storytelling maybe, but not of games. holy fuck was i mad seeing how many hours i've wasted attempting to appreciate this 'masterpiece'.

Attached: sss.png (644x800, 15K)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 3.png (1920x1200, 1.67M)

Sounds like a "you" problem bro

>these sprawling immersive rpgs are so fucking boring
>plays for 637 hours

Attached: excuse.jpg (800x450, 181K)

I've tried to play Witcher 3 like 10 times and every time I can't play for more than five minutes without exiting and going to play some other game. What's wrong with me?

Nigger, are you too dumb to load a save or something? Why the fuck would you start over ten times?

you have literal autism
it took me just playing through the first area to realize the game was shit and then uninstall it

nothing is wrong with you
its a boring shallow shitty open world snorefest

Nothing wrong with either of you guys, the game is just lackluster. The first time I went to a village and noticed you can do fuckall but play gwen is when the game was pretty much dead for me.

Pmuxy

Pmuch this desu.
I got to some part after that tower guard tells u to do something boring and hunt some underwater men and said fuck this shit

> 637 hours
> boring
What did he mean by this. For the record, it is indeed boring. It's a certified walking simulator but no one calls it that because it doesn't say "Sony" on the box. And not even a good walking simulator because of the insane amounts of padding and fetch quests.

I know this is a bait thread but I honestly felt the same way
A couple of years ago I had downloaded Witcher 3 since I knew I'd be without internet for about a week. I played it a lot during that week, but as soon as I had access to other things again I just stopped playing it and uninstalled.
I'm still not exactly sure why I did that since I enjoyed it while I played it, but something about it just felt so stale. It just felt like continuous treks from one location to the other so you could talk with some guy, play cards or maybe do a couple of backsteps and pirouettes until some random shitty monster died.
I've been meaning to give it a second try after all these years but I just can't think of anything enticing about it

Attached: 1478827893218.png (1280x720, 704K)

Imagine playing less than 1 hour of a 100 hour game and calling it shit. Imagine having an attention span that terrible.

i think i have autism or something. since it's so much like a movie, i'd load a save from nine months earlier and have aboslutely no idea what i was in the middle of doing, and id start over. except i kept doing it over the course of five years and apparently have 600 horus played

I've never gotten further than the second quest zone. It's just boring as shit like a WoW clone.

Imagine spending 100 hours you'll never get back on a bad game

Imagine eating shit for an hour and then continuing to eat because "it might start tasting good eventually". And for the record, I played closer to 10 hours. I gave it a chance, but it didn't get any better.

That's not autism, that's goldfish memory and not reading the journal/questlog

>a 100 hour game
this is a problem in and of itself. the game has so much content because, yes the traveling meme haha, but also because tw3 is chocked full of cutscenes of two characters having a conversation, cutting back and forth between close-ups of their faces. literally hours of just listening to conversations, shot like a sitcom.

Played 10 hours, also nobody has a good attention span for things they don't like, stop projecting.

>IT GETS GOOD AFTER 50 HOURS TRUST ME

Attached: 1471504950945.gif (477x348, 627K)

Agree, game is average as hell, no clue where all this praise came from. I guess if you really like the previous games and the books?

Attached: 1558072656077.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Literally this, and most of the conversations are of absolutely no consequence to the main story. Feels like they wanted to make a TV series and turned each episode into a quest instead.

its shit in the first area as it is shit throughout
all you do is
>go to notice board
>travel to quest giver
>listen to boring ass completely unnecessary dialog/cutscene garbage
>travel to wherever the monster is
>use spider senses on the ground
>fetch something needed to make the monster appear
>fight monster (with atrocious shitty boring repetitive shitty combat system)
>travel back to quest giver

its a shit game
no matter how many hours it takes to complete

You've never completed the game. You're equivalent to those vidya journalists that play for 10 hours and give a review. Your opinion is worthless.

What other average games are you comparing it to?

>have to grind through a 100 hour shitfest to form an opinion about the game being shit
kys retard

I spent fucking almost 30 hours in TW3, I just find the setting and the story really boring not to mention the gameplay also sucks ass

Attached: Capture44444.png (1645x135, 89K)

KYS yourself. Anyone with a functional brain can tell whether a game is shit or not within the first few hours.

Attached: hysjuqc5cpd11.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

Weird thing is, I LOVED the Witcher 2. But I boot up TW3 and just fall asleep.

>just finished my first playthrough of Bayonetta
>started TW3 2 days ago
>combat just leaves me feeling empty
This game would be fucking incredible if it had combat like a character action game.

Witcher 3 has less of the amusing characters and a lot more of wandering around killing bandits.

That's not weird, TW3's story is extremely generic.

Witcher 3's story is all about being Yennefer's dickless lapdog, which appeals to a certain audience but not to most people.

I have 1/4 of your playtime and i've done almost every single thing there is to do across all the main game and all the expansions - there's something seriously wrong with you

You salvaged all the caches in Skellige huh?

i have never finished this game. what's more, i've never even gotten to the point when you find Alvin. I must have stopped and started over this fucking game nine times since it game out, and just stopped again, hopefully forever. maybe i'm an old boomer now but these sprawling immersive rpgs are so fucking boring, and basically movies padded out with real-time traveling. you spend literally 10 in a swamp, only to spend the next five minutes killing drowners, and then it's back to traveling to get to the next drowner. apparently, repeat ad nauseum until you finally get to the fucking end. you have the 'freedom' to find random caves to clear out, or the 'freedom' to look up side quests on google and slog over to the npcs.

i concede everything is great, the music, the locales, the writing, the art, what the fuck ever. all of these things could have been great in an HBO series too. i stil have to run around and listen to the same ambient music track on a loop 65% of the time. if i have to put a podcast on or start watching TV on another monitor, your game is fucking boring. the witcher 1 is the pinnacle of something, interractive storytelling maybe, but not of games. holy fuck was i mad seeing how many hours i've wasted attempting to appreciate this

Attached: 1521649239404.jpg (382x341, 35K)

i have never finished this game. what's more, i've never even gotten to the point when you find the assassin. I must have stopped and started over this fucking game nine times since it game out, and just stopped again, hopefully forever. maybe i'm an old boomer now but these sprawling immersive rpgs are so fucking boring, and basically movies padded out with real-time traveling. you spend literally 10 minutes walking, only to spend the next five minutes watching a cutscene, and then it's back to walking to get to the next cutscene. apparently, repeat ad nauseum until you finally get to the fucking end. you have the 'freedom' to find Odrin to sober up, or the 'freedom' to look up side quests on google and slog over to the npcs.

i concede everything is great, the music, the locales, the writing, the art, what the fuck ever. all of these things could have been great in an HBO series too. i stil have to speak eith roche and listen to the same ambient music track on a loop 65% of the time. if i have to put a podcast on or start watching TV on another monitor, your game is fucking boring. the witcher 2 is the pinnacle of something, interractive storytelling maybe, but not of games. holy fuck was i mad seeing how many hours i've wasted attempting to appreciate this 'masterpiece'.

Attached: wit.jpg (240x240, 22K)

i have never finished this game. what's more, i've never even gotten to the point when you find Saren. I must have stopped and started over this fucking game nine times since it game out, and just stopped again, hopefully forever. maybe i'm an old boomer now but these sprawling immersive rpgs are so fucking boring, and basically movies padded out with real-time traveling. you spend literally 10 minutes driving Mako, only to spend the next five minutes watching a cutscene, and then it's back to Mako to get to the next cutscene. apparently, repeat ad nauseum until you finally get to the fucking end. you have the 'freedom' to find random outposts to clear out, or the 'freedom' to look up side quests on google and slog over to the npcs.

i concede everything is great, the music, the locales, the writing, the art, what the fuck ever. all of these things could have been great in an HBO series too. i stil have to sit in the Mako and listen to the same ambient music track on a loop 65% of the time. if i have to put a podcast on or start watching TV on another monitor, your game is fucking boring. the Mass effect 1 is the pinnacle of something, interractive storytelling maybe, but not of games. holy fuck was i mad seeing how many hours i've wasted attempting to appreciate this 'masterpiece'.

Attached: shepard.jpg (1710x900, 71K)

have sex

>the witcher 3 is the pinnacle of something, interractive storytelling maybe, but not of games

Thankfully it's not a game, it's a video game and interactive stories are a part of that.

So you are correct - Witcher 3 is the pinnacle of video games and is rightfully the most awarded game of all time and objectively the best game ever made.

>waiter, this dish tastes like shit!
>No no no sir, you have to finish it first in order to claim such bold statements

This is literally true though.

How do you not finish it in 637 hours? There's literally nothing to do after 150 hours except beating up respawning drowners.

>food analogy

quintessential brainletcore

So, you had played that boring game for almost 700 hours? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why can't they just make a new Witcher game? I know Geralt's story ended beautifully but can't we get a story about a Witcher from one of the other schools?
Instead we're getting GTA VI

Just have to take your time with this game. Putting it down and picking it back up as you go. Restarting every time doesn't make sense for such a huge game like this.

local autist spends over 600 hours in a game he doesn't like. You will not believe what happened next!

>It took this guy 636 fucking hours to realise this game isn't for him to realise this game isn't for him
>six hundred thirty seven hours
>22020 minutes
>15.5 days
>to REALISE that the game isn't up to his speed

Attached: 1501936113220.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

there's literally nothing wrong with food analogies. It became a meme because it usually hits way too close to home

Same boat as you although not autistic enough to spend 600 gorillions hours on it.
i started over the game three times and everytime i reach the big city i drop the game hard, i don't know why.
Maybe it's just your typical open world checklist duties or the boring cutscenes or a combination of both. Doesn't help the combat is janky as fuck.

>food analogy
t. amerinsectoid

pretty much this
>inb4 le food analogy, u cant compare muh games with le food
yes you can. One might argue that a game gets better/worse as you progress because if added story/gameplay elements. Same can be said about food as well you dumb niggers. See this literal vomit? Now, let me add some salt and pepper. See? It totally changes everything!!!1

Attached: 1532927647041.jpg (700x678, 62K)

I agree with you OP, but I also agree with everyone calling you a retard for putting so much time into it if that's the case. I think the game is alright, and it only holds my attention because I installed mods to eradicate some of the tedium and make the combat require thought.

>food analogy
based amerimutt

The game is to be played on the big screen on your couch with a controller, not hunched in front of a tiny PC screen.
Otherwise you are a retarded subhuman nigger.

>but after around 40 hours

Attached: a6bd5172452730877a6adc84c0b6dcaf.jpg (400x386, 23K)

>taskbar on top
why

>after around 40 hours into the game I was really enjoying myself.
I enjoyed Witcher 3 plenty for what it was even if the massive maps full of mostly nothing were tedious (and I refuse to play through again because of Skellige) but that particular argument. I remember when people said that about Final Fantasy 12 or 13 or whichever one had Lightning in it. People universally saw it as a bad thing and berated people who forced themselves to that point.

>"haha IS IT JUST ME or do you guys also not like this popular thing haha"

Attached: 1558366644280.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

I relate with most people itt. I tried to get into this game 3 times, each time qutting right before Novigrad. I thought something was wrong with me for not enjoying what everyone else enjoyed. Then on the 4th time I just brute-forced my way through Novigrad and into Skellige, I thought I was completely jaded from video games at the time and nothing will be ever fun for me like in the old PS1/PS2/NES days, I was so goddamn wrong. Not only did I feel like a child all over again spending entire days without any awareness on time passed while playing, but this game holds the honour of being one of the few, rare games where right after finishing it I decide to do another "experience everything while being aware of the basics" playthrough. And after that I'll do yet another speedrun playthrough. I've already spent 200 hours on my 2nd run and I still haven't even finished the main story. B&W and hearts of stone were crazy fucking good, like better than the main game good.
The more I play the sadder I feel, though. Because I'm 90% certain that in the foreseeable future no other video game will bring this level of interest and excitement for me. I wish CDPR gave TW3 the cashcow treatment and added 2 more DLC's in Kovir, Ofier, Poviss or whatever other locations in the witcherverse, but they're too much goodguys for their own good.

Attached: 1556498811654.jpg (2560x1440, 287K)

>full of mostly nothing
some people are impossible to satisfy.

witcher 3 is NOT a game, its a movie. The only good thing people can say about it is the story/side quests. Who the fuck cares about LORE? Go read a fucking book

Yet it is the most award winning game ever made lol

Tells a lot about the awards

go shill elsewhere

it's a decent game but terribly overhyped.

Also one of the best games I ever played seethe more

>I just brute-forced my way through Novigrad and into Skellige,

I did the same and somehow got hooked. Still I think the game is too long for it's own good and the combat system is still shit. but the environments are quite immersive.

>is too long for it's own good
kinda agree with you, base story is mehy and kinda boring. What really spruced this game up for me? season pass. hit Toussaint as soon as you're level 30 and just go ham. It's better than the base game.

i have never finished this game. what's more, i've never even gotten to the point when you find Ciri. I must have stopped and started over this fucking game nine times since it game out, and just stopped again, hopefully forever. maybe i'm an old boomer now but these sprawling immersive rpgs are so fucking boring, and basically movies padded out with real-time traveling. you spend literally 10 minutes on a horse, only to spend the next five minutes watching a cutscene, and then it's back to traveling to get to the next cutscene. apparently, repeat ad nauseum until you finally get to the fucking end. you have the 'freedom' to find random caves to clear out, or the 'freedom' to look up side quests on google and slog over to the npcs.

i concede everything is great, the music, the locales, the writing, the art, what the fuck ever. all of these things could have been great in an HBO series too. i stil have to sit on roach and listen to the same ambient music track on a loop 65% of the time. if i have to put a podcast on or start watching TV on another monitor, your game is fucking boring. the witcher 3 is the pinnacle of something, interractive storytelling maybe, but not of games. holy fuck was i mad seeing how many hours i've wasted attempting to appreciate this 'masterpiece'.

Attached: 1437956078900.png (823x1179, 1.74M)

it's fucking bait

>You can explore and be rewarded
>You can hunt and forage for craft materials and alchemic ibgridients
>You can craft tons of armor sets for different playstyles
>You can alchemy the fuck out of any situaion
>You can collect shit ton of cards for gwent including super rare ones yoi can only find in quests or secret places
>You have more shit on top of all this shit ti do and craft and collect in the dlc
>And all of this on top on some pretty good story and nice dialogues

>Nah i am bored
Okay, mr Autismo.

>plays a game for over 600 hours
>calls it shit
lol

Attached: 1442373170091.gif (192x213, 1000K)

epic

Attached: steamreviews.png (1176x694, 390K)

>season pass.
never bought it, but later I might buy it if I'm satisfied with the full game.

dumdum ciri poster.

you have adhd

I played like 1000 hours of warframe, for example, cant honestly recomended it, too. How you dumb fucks dont understand this? You play a game, you like it, updates roll out changing shit and ruining everything, you wright a bad review.

shut up

Attached: ciri_by_wojciechfus-d7zka9g.png (1600x806, 1.85M)

I played 40 hours and never caught up with Ciri either and at that point I was fucking bored of chasing her. My older brother has started and dropped the game at least three times now for the same reason. The game is without a doubt boring. Sure, there's a lot to do and it's nice to look at but that doesn't matter if I'm so bored that I literally fall asleep while playing

probably a zoomer and it reminds him of his mobile phone