It looks incredible

It looks incredible

Attached: 1534275764305.png (476x249, 241K)

imagine owning a switch

Attached: Switch_TheWitcher3WildHunt_E3_screen_01.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

why is the sky cyan?

to taunt the victims of pearl harbor

Toussaint's color palette is different than the rest of the game locations

ionizing radiation

Is this a vita version capture or something?

All colors in Toussaint look like Disney's fairytails. It gives it a nice art style.

That's a nice piss/vomit filter you have there, would be a shame if something happened to it.

Attached: oops.jpg (1920x1080, 724K)

Playing through this right now for the first time, my jaw dropped when Regis made an entrance. He was my favorite character from the books and I knew he had a Gwent card or two but somehow never learned he was in the game.

Funny how the best parts of both DLCs are the book characters that you get to dick around with

Too bad they stole those book characters and never gave appropriate money compensation to their original author.

Sapkowski gave away the Witcher rights for something like 10k € because he thought CD Projekt would flop hard like the TV Show. Stop lying u nigger.

the draw distance on the foliage is bad
this actually looks ok
the problem with witcher is that the presentation relies heavily on high fidelity effects and sharp textures

the switch is capable of this?

why does nintendo keep making graphics for children?

It looks mediocre even on PC.

He took like 3-5 thousand dollars upfront instead of a % of the profit because he had no faith in the producers. If you read any of the transcripts of his interviews or watch any videos where he makes a public appearance he comes off as an spiteful, ungrateful, miserly, aging cunt.

I really should try to play this game again, never got too far during my first attempt. If I pirate it on PC is there a good mod to make the combat more fun or something? It never clicked with me.

I don't blame him. He looked at them back then and saw honest, passionate people. He realized that games from those wouldn't sell a whole lot.
He'd need great foresight to predict how that would end up.

Yeah because laying in bed playing /cozy/ games sounds so bad

you#re supposed to supply an image of an irrelevant weab game

It doesn't matter how much foresight he'd need to realize how the deal would play out in 5+ years. He had the chance to make it big and he threw it away because he wanted to play it safe.

No one fucked him out of anything, no one put a gun to his head and made him sign on the dotted line. He had the chance to make a once-in-a-lifetime decision and he didn't. It's sad, but he chose it

-y shit

>gimped general graphics
>lowres
>shit controls
>no mods
>shit FPS
>but uhhhhh dude, it's COMFY because apparently I can't sit in a chair for more than an hour without passing out
Lose weight.

>If you read any of the transcripts of his interviews or watch any videos where he makes a public appearance he comes off as an spiteful, ungrateful, miserly, aging cunt.
Perhaps witcher "fans" should stop asking retarded questions. They have a chance ask him about the world/characters but it's always "Yen vs Triss" and video games questions.