Here is your goty 2019 and goty 2020

2018 it was god of war
2019 it will be death stranding
2020 it will be tlou2

Sony is on fire

Attached: instasize_190625090624.png (1920x1920, 2.92M)

>TLOU 2
>GOTY

Nice joke

Who even gives a shit about top? Casuals. That's who.

Attached: 1548269246307.webm (640x360, 3M)

You guys always try to shit on naughty dog and you always get put in your place. Not sure why you're still here.

scripted as fuck

You dumbass motherfuckers always say this stupid shit and you always end up being wrong.

Nice, but TLOU2 will merely be runner-up for GOTY 2020

Attached: ff-1.png (640x356, 232K)

Despite owning a PS4, I doubt I will purchase any of those titles.

I don't know. Cyberpunk might take 2020.

I will cause I'm not a poorfag. I will also buy this cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk won't reach 90+ meta, TLOU2 will

Attached: ob4aa712oe131.jpg (622x440, 73K)

>anything beating C2077 for goty
You need to be fucking delusional

It make break 90. Last of Us definitely will. But Cyberpunk may.

Anyone else here hate (((druckmann))) but love TLOU? Only me?

Have you seen the shooting mechanics in Cybertranny? It's dogshit, even CoD WW2 has better shooting

Attached: 39896452.jpg (537x397, 51K)

RDR2 2018
FTFY

>Small woman gets hit by huge hammer with force
>ain't feel shit white boi
Bravo

I do, i hate both Barlog and Druckmann cause they're loud moralfags

TLOU & GoW are still good games. Objectively not 10/10, but 8/10 definitely

Attached: DZk-xouVoAAB4Po.jpg (692x482, 91K)

Have you seen normalfags reactions? CDPR winning no matter what. Also playing to shoot everyone instead doing non lethal playthrough, maybe stick to gta, user.

>get hit once
>die
The last thing TLOU needs is to be even less fun.

>2018 it was [MOVIE GAME]
>2019 it will be [MOVIE GAME]
>2020 it will be [MOVIE GAME]
Just end it all.

>muh stealth

All kinds of blades and double-jump implants, suck a dick. In stealth mode CP2077 is a poor man's Deus Ex

this shit is designed to win game of the year, because it's more movie than video game and games journalist types hate video games, it will win goty, and for all the wrong reasons

Anything that's not a nintendo lowbudget sidescroller is a movie game

Last year there where only nominees

Attached: hfgyfdn.jpg (791x799, 247K)

How did GoW even get GotY? It was forgotten about literally a month after release, GotY should probably hold people's attention longer than that.

Most people on Yea Forums. I liked TLOU 1, but he's becomes a really fucking faggot since that game's release. He'll shove a lot of garbage and politics etc in 2

>Everything i don't like is movie

Wrong, it will be final fantasy 7 in 2020, but still a ps4 exclusive
>N-N-NO GAEMS!!
>every game i don't like isn't a game

>having money means you buy absolute shit
Nope, he probably just doesn't have shit taste like you

>Caring about GOTY

yes if it has cutscenes and characters it's a movie game now

Go be salty somewhere else, Cyberpunk 2077 will win goty and be praised so much this shit board gonna run 24/7 hate threads even against cats in Poland.

Why are you using that greentext argument, when that's literally all Sonyfags do?

>Cutscene heavy shit with big restrictions on gameplay isn't movie

Every fucking mission in RDR2 holds your hand, try doing it differently and you get a checkpoint restart.

Good years for cinema

>game
movie*

goty 2019 is sekiro

My favourite movie is MGS4

>"put in your place"
Why? Because the video game equivalent of Oscar Bait is likely to win the video game equivalent of an Oscar?
Games like TLOU2 are engineered to appeal to the pretentious sensibilities of the types of people who hand out awards like GOTY
>Gritty, Dark and Colorless
>Serious story about "wot if the real zombie is man?" and people being emotionally vulnerable and desperate to survive
>Emphasis on realism over stylization because "cartoons are for kids"
>Third person shooter with a narrative driven focus
>Socially conscious and progressive writing decisions
It'll be less bland than Days Gone but as far as overdone zombie schlock goes at least Dying Light has parkour.

Attached: 20190520162527_1.jpg (540x586, 50K)

>already forgotten dyke game will be goty in a year with FF7R, Cyberpunk, Elden Ring, Halo Infinite and Dying Light 2 to put the superior zombie game cherry on top

Attached: popsleep.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>Tlou2
*Ahem*

Attached: persona-5-r-the-royal-logo.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 94K)

>every game i don't like isn't a game

>>Gritty, Dark and Colorless

GoW is colorful as fuck

Attached: Screenshot (25000).png (689x1162, 1.58M)

You're fucking retarded. The game is telling a story. Are you going to call almost every game ever a movie game because you don't want to do what it asks you to do?

>The original Mario wouldn't let you run left to complete a level so it's movie shit

This is literally how retarded you are.

>Sony is on fire
lol

Attached: 1560589582318.png (1050x1125, 1.62M)

I honestly understand your point of view but also I think there is a place for these kind of games since most people actually prefer them over something mechanically complicated and tedious. Some of us in it for fun and good time for the most part. Personally I wouldn't even touch anything like Sekiro knowing how fucking hard and frustrating this game is.

Attached: 1537595900012.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

ooohhh

Attached: 28769.jpg (1402x8405, 3.85M)

Looks like you guys STILL haven't removed the games that aren't exclusive anymore eh?

Was very surprised by how different god of war environments were

Typical green forests, pink/blue flower lands, lava land, fog land, dark rocky caves, snow lands, gold temples. Sony did good

Attached: 65445.jpg (599x481, 91K)

Yeah, DS this year was such a pleasent suprise. I can see it being goty, but I still have borderlands 3 to play
Only if full ff7r dropped. Part 1 is midgar only

Attached: DE7EE6B433AF4F379858BDBCC09AA283.png (560x794, 309K)

Nibba Phil Spencer said if a game is on a console & pc it's still exclusive so suck a cock

Attached: phil-.jpg (463x318, 34K)

TLOU2 will be like a hollywood movie

The critics will love it solely based on it's politics

The audience will think it's meh and eventually move on.

Think Rotten Tomatoes

Attached: 1561082926394.jpg (1200x795, 63K)

But werent we talking about variety sony has? All that cope come out as soon as you got unmasked for being salty shitter

Attached: where.gif (498x480, 3.74M)

>Audience will move on
Tlou mp was still active untin weeks ago its servers got closed. CD3 is dead already. Makes you think huh

Attached: 1559680577129.jpg (893x483, 136K)

TLOU mp on ps4 is still alive, you can find matches even at 5 am

Oh my bad. I think they closed ps3 servers only

The difference is Sony is losing exclusives and Microsoft and releasing them on PC at the same time and supporting PC. Microsoft has also bought several studios and Sony has only lost studios this generation. If you're talking about games and trying to imply Microsoft is doing something bad then you're a delusional fanboy.

What Skyrim mod is that?

>Sony is losing exclusives and Microsoft and releasing them on PC at the same time and supporting PC

Microsoft made Xbox irrelevant while sony lost small exclusives

Attached: toha box.jpg (1851x617, 198K)

Sony just had few timed exclusives and theyr biggest games are still ps4 only. And that studio shit is also not fair comparison. Phil Spencer closed several studios years ago, sony also had some close and also some quiet acqurings. They just dont make show of them like ms does. Also While xbox is 3rd party publisher now, 99% gamepass titles are pretty meh. They are going for that AA tier, but they are just meh overall.

bitch I buy overpriced weeb VNs on the day of release, why wouldn't I buy an AAA game from the company that made the witcher? Sure I'm pissed off as fuck that they've massively downgraded the RPG aspects of the game and made it a generic open-world far cry shooter but with trannies, but I'll still buy it anyway.

microsoft doing good

Attached: Screenshot (25004).png (639x333, 43K)

how mad are you

>Nibba

Attached: homer-irl-1.jpg (640x800, 102K)

LMAO dilate

>Sony is losing exclusives

Attached: 1519543679301.png (926x1300, 1.1M)

n-no u
Seething lmao

yap mad?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181116142902.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

macrasat wan e3 doin gud

Attached: Screenshot (25005).png (1037x655, 342K)

>small exclusives
Objectively wrong.
>Sony just had few timed exclusives
Not what happened. Studios were either closed down and some jumped ship for multiplat leaving Sony behind.
>And that studio shit is also not fair comparison
How isn't it? Sony has a shit-ton of money they get for free from paid online, Microsoft is actually taking action and showing that they do care about making more games than ever. On top of that there's censorship and they keep raising the online price.
>They are going for that AA tier
Some of them are relatively small but I don't see how that's a bad thing. There's plenty of small games on the image you posted.

Dea stranding isn't a Sony gams

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

>>small exclusives
>Objectively wrong.

Yea like Detroit waz a system seller huh, heavy rain stopped being "movie trash" as soon as it went to pc huh

>So mad he replies to my post
>NOOO, YOU ARE MAD!11!
Holy fucking yikes

Attached: 1561217916289.jpg (946x540, 138K)

>those Japanese sales

Fucking hell.

>Get glanced by weapon
>People expect you to die
I bet you think Nathan Drake should die from all the bullets that doesn't hit him.

i love how more than half of the characters playstation is "famous for" are mostly literally whos, especially to the new generation that grew up on ps3 and 4

Attached: BVVVVJVJJJJJJJJJ.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

FF7R is gonna be developing through the entirety of the ps5 generation. Yall might not remember but thats a loooooong fuckin game. If it took this long for just midgar, itll be a long long time before we see that final omnislash.

Detroit is a AAA game so I don't think you understand what a big game is.
> heavy rain stopped being "movie trash" as soon as it went to pc huh
I've never played them and I don't want to but they still lost big games and big studios.

Bloodborne sold 2x more than Detroit with a 3x smaller install base kek

Attached: Screenshot (25007).png (780x486, 221K)

So big that they sold much less in 2018 than exclusives that released in 2015

Attached: 56b.jpg (800x533, 225K)

>The game is Quantic Dream's most successful launch, with sales exceeding 2 million.
Woops

I used to hate him until I realized where he was and what he is trying to do.
The reason why TLOU wasn't 1 big SJW propaganda fest is because he really isn't that much of an SJW. He just doesn't impede their demands like a coward. But he still makes hyper violent games in spite of them and overall his games aren't about "We need reperations!!" they are about relationships between people and general hardships of life.

Attached: 1543669672801.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

I see a pattern here

Attached: god of soy.webm (500x280, 2.95M)

>>The game is Quantic Dream's most successful launch, with sales exceeding 2 million.
>Woops

2 million in 7 months, any other ps4 game breaks that in a week :))

Attached: Screenshot (25009).png (1016x168, 39K)

Assblasted?

Attached: really makes you think.gif (500x345, 337K)

>It had sold more than 2 million copies by that December,[120] approaching 3 million the following month
You guys compared it to Bloodborne.

Not that guy but you are 100% wrong.
>Not what happened. Studios were either closed down and some jumped ship for multiplat leaving Sony behind.
Nah this only happened with Quantic Dream. The other studios were already 3rd parties who didn't have the development budget to be multiplat so they start out as exclusive (NiOh).
>Microsoft is actually taking action and showing that they do care about making more games than ever
Who gives a shit about quantity? It is all about quality. I don't give a shit about owning 90000 games. I would rather own 10 good games.
>There's plenty of small games on the image you posted.
Maybe that one rythm game and Everybody's golf. The rest a high quality games.

Yea, Bloodborne's full-priced launch sales shit all over Detroit. Detroit dropped to 20 bucks before december, dumb nigger

Attached: Screenshot (25007).png (780x486, 228K)

Entire series from that top row have failed to match the sales of some of the games below, those aren't the games sony are famous for, it's their PS4 games which have achieved sales success formerly reserved for literally just one Playstation series, that being Gran Turismo.

My god

>install base = Guaranteed market for all types of games

Attached: 1560503844602.png (263x322, 16K)

It's almost like it's a video game

Stupid niggers comparing quantic dream games to the entire Xbox library releasing on pc

>halo/gears/forza/rareshit on pc no big deal

>detroit & heavy rain on pc ooohhh sony is dying

Attached: 262.jpg (655x496, 58K)

the original mario did not punish you for trying though

>God of War
>Game of any frame of time, let alone the year
kek

SALES DONT MATTER

EXCLUSIVES DON MATTER

SINGLEPLAYER DON MATTA

Attached: 4848448.jpg (326x321, 23K)

original mario isn't an open world game with zero reason to go into the open world

original mario also didn't have ass tons of gameplay stopping cutscenes

>Death Stranding
>Game of the Anything
It's a walking simulator with celebrities, made by a hasbeen.

MULTIPLAYER AND SUBSCRIPTION GOOD

THIRD PERSON ACTION AND SALES FIGURES BAD

Attached: 4848448.jpg (326x321, 18K)

>Not that guy but you are 100% wrong
Yeah it's a good thing you brought facts. Oh wait. They weren't third parties. Studios were closed down BY Sony. That's not third party
>Who gives a shit about quantity? It is all about quality
Everyone cares about quantity.
>The rest a high quality games
High quality has nothing to do with the size of a game

Nintendo are incapable of releasing games to compete with Playstations heavy hitters.
Halo Infinite isn't really able to compete with The Last of Us, especially with it's current developers, but even with Bungie it still wouldn't be able to compete.
Playstation are really good at putting out games that really push the medium in terms of experience.
Based on these points the only competition that The Last of Us has is from third parties, however...
CD Project has managed to knock points off of Cyberpunk before it even releases thanks to their politics.
FFVII remake isn't going to be able to gather the sort of critical appeal needed to win a Game of the Year award.
Bloodlines 2 is too jank and too nice to get a consideration for such an award.
Watch Dogs Legion is overselling itself as per usual.
Unless a third party has something big up their sleeve the The Last of Us 2 has no competition for Game of the Year ,even if it has competition there's still an extremely small chance that it will lose to it. There are almost no games in the history of gaming that can compete with the IP as it is.

>High quality has nothing to do with the size of a game

Launch version of Sea of thieves says hello

Ew....
Just fucking ew. Disgusting even.

your mother

Why didn't you include Dreams, the MediEvil remake and Concrete Genie in the "upcoming exclusives" pictures? Oh yeah because it would BTFO out of your faggot narrative.

>caring what America thinks in 2019
Back in the day we used to have good taste in vidya, but not anymore. GOTY is a worthless award these days. Even Funky Barn could win if the company shilled it enough and more soccer moms bought it.

It's the videogame equivalent of Oscarbait.
Plus this is the era of Political correctness.
>Protag is a woman gay with a minority.
If Geoff doesn't give it its required GOTY, then he's a bigot.

Attached: fucktheoscars.png (1221x745, 1.44M)

Read the chain or don't bother posting.
Pretty sure it's an old image

Attached: 1559371904047.png (612x625, 97K)

Oldfag here and this is a GREAT time to be into video games, especially on the Sony side.

Last few years have seen some excellent multi-plats and the exclusives are brilliant. Do you fucks remember the last few years of last generation? Save for GTAV, TLOU (which were both essentially 9th gen games with the settings brought down) and a few others there was dick all to play.

I hear a lot of adolescent try hard contrarianism here; "movie games"? Are you fucking serious? RDR2 is like a Western era cowboy simulator- you can stay off the story and there is still a fuck ton to do and raise hell with.

It's popular to shit on Rockstar & Naughty Dog much like these fucks will shit on the Beatles & certain older movies...they equate commercial success with low denominator drivel. Bullshit. In every genre, a great artistic creative work will also become popular & successful. It's a rarity but it happens.

Pissing on something with that criteria or disqualifying a game (or film/band, etc.) without even playing it (contempt prior to investigation) is what dumbfucks do. Don't be dumbfuck.

Doesn't matter since it's from 2018 at the earliest based on the screenshots. And by then Dreams, MediEvil and Concrete Genie had all been announced for a long time. So it's still intentional false narrative pushing.

>oscar bait games

Attached: 1560258263495.jpg (258x360, 55K)

is this pasta? Tastes like it.

How stupid do you guys think Sony feels for giving Kojima a budget just to have him squander it on actors in a walking sim

It's not a false narrative that they censor games, that they're losing exclusives or pic related. So far I haven't seen anything but "well it's unfair to compare it to MICROSOFT" like Sony is supposed to be a small company. Sony could easily build up 5 huge AAA studios and release way more games. You'd think Sony fanboys of all people would want that, more AAA games but apparently not.

Attached: 1558983410131.jpg (1024x985, 106K)

no oldfag would like modern sony

I can't believe gullible retards like you still exist.

>Part 1 is midgar only

So, the best part of the game? The scene where they see Jenova's headless body in that vat is probably one of the scariest moments in video gaming ever.

Only later did I make the connection that the reason Sephiroth/Jenova's body went on a rampage that night was due to being awoken by being in proximity to the Jenova cells in Cloud.

Fuck, I need to play this game again....

Attached: President-Office-Shinra-HQ-FFVIIR-Art.jpg (480x480, 58K)

You are right there were some first party studios that Sony closed but that was early on in the gen. The only one that I thought was a bad close was Evolution Studios.
>High quality has nothing to do with the size of a game
Define what a small game is then. Those are the only games I would count as small in that image.

Faggot, none of that had anything to do with OP pic which was about the variety of games. That's what I said was a false narrative, nothing else.

Variety is the problem because they don't have enough games and the games they do have, especially the big games are all the same

TLOU is a 6/10 objectively, GoW is 8, sure.

It sucks but Death Stranding might actually win GOTY. Gamers have the absolute lowest taste in movies imaginable

Does it even have real competition this year?

Critically? Doom Eternal maybe.

In terms of Christmas sales this year, it'll be between Death Stranding, Doom Eternal, Pokemon SS (assuming Ninty don't delay it) and that EA Star Wars game.

nintendo opened a new store in israel
sony is finished

There's a lot of good games coming out this year but GOTY tends to be either the safe AAA shit like Death Stranding. My vote so far is RE2.
It's mostly journos and websites that votes on GOTY, not the players

It's like I'm watching a movie

Doom eternal won't even end up in the same league as Death Stranding, Death Stranding is basically getting a free Goty.

>assuming Ninty don't delay it
>delaying pokemon
That's not going to happen, I don't even think Nintendo get a say in this, but the Pokemon Brand is all about making money.

If RE2 is it's competition it's a shoe in.

>Sony is on fire

Attached: Snoyface.jpg (800x450, 45K)

MUH STRONK WYMYN

It is

>games are all the same
This gen PS4 exclusives have included:
Bloodborne
Dreams
Concreate Genie
MediEvil
Until Dawn
Gravity Rush
Knack/Knack 2
Killzone Shadow Fall
The Last Guardian
The Order: 1886
Ratchet & Clank
Tearaway Unfolded

None of those are anything like the 4 games OP highlighted in the picture. Even in the games OP listed you'd have to be a complete and utter spastic to say something like TLoU2 is the same as Spider-Man.

>3rd person camera
>ITS THE SAME GAME HURRR DURRR!!!

>they don't have enough games
That's an industry WIDE issue this gen and Sony is the smallest perpetrator of it.

Cinematically experiential/10

The best one listed there is Bloodborne and there's a good reason why it's the one that's always mentioned. The others just aren't as good and you know it.
>3rd person camera
>ITS THE SAME GAME HURRR DURRR!!!
Ironically I love TPS games + action adventure games but the ones Sony are making doesn't interest me at all.

Yeah but they're bad movies too.

I didnt know playstation all stars dick riders existed

They're aiming for GOTY not an oscar lol

Two fucking shooters great.

You always use this formula in lieu of argumentation because you have none.

the latest trailer has literally 5 seconds of shooting. Its gonna be a game about taking packages from place to place, and youll only attack if someones in your way.

>tlou

Imagine still being excited for this smelly lesbo pedo game?

Attached: 1561437208677.jpg (575x350, 18K)

2017 Horizon
2018 god of war
2019 death stranding
2020 tlou2
2021 gow 2 + horizon 2 combo (finally eliminate xbox this year)
2022 Spiderman 2
2023 bloodborne 2
2024 Gow 3

Feels fucking good to always win

Attached: 1549490744493.jpg (2648x3772, 1007K)

>2018 it was spider-man
fxd.

What a mess of goal post moving and contradictions. So none of Sony "variety" games are good in your opinion but the TPS "samey" games are also not good either? Fuck off you spastic.

I can't fucking wait till xbox is finally knocked out of the console race. They should really quit next gen.

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 75K)

Not changing the goalposts at all. There's several reasons for it but the biggest reason is that they don't use gyro. That's like trying to play an FPS game without a mouse.