Zelda

Overrated, empty piece of shit game that only gets praise because it has the Zelda stamp on. It's the definition of a 6/10 game.

Attached: botw.jpg (310x163, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_UmRDesMyvQkdOWV9rVjlKaDQ/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eh, 7 out of 10 because it is polished. didnt hate it, wouldnt play it again though, vs say morrowind or gothic

Also, game of the generation, at least until BotW 2 comes out.

I have no argument since I'm just a cuckes pathetic piece of shit so I'm just gonna reply with
SEETHING
COPE
RENT FREE
2 YEARS

Two years of this
When will you learn?

Attached: Rival_Devs_In_Awe_of_BotW_2.png (1861x1080, 420K)

Imagine being this butthurt after being BTFO earlier for 5 hours nonstop and STILL coming back to try to rewrite history by shitposting anonymously.

I'm glad you've figured that out. The next phase is to realize the entire industry is taken over by people like this, allowing more and more ESTABLISHED devs to release shit or average games.

Worst part is that this is 3D Zelda now. Were not getting a game like OOT or even TP for a gopd while. Just Ubisoft garbage. Also confirmed the maker took insperation from Far Cry so dont fucking deny it

I like Skyrim, so BotW is a pretty good game for me.

Cringe

What's your favorite franchise? Besides Zelda of that's your fave

God forbid them changing things up instead of making OoT for the sixth time.

Know your place you absolute faggot, Yea Forums is a Zelda board. If you don't like it then fuck off back to r/gaming

Attached: v's Favorites.jpg (1843x2721, 1.04M)

I've never played an open world sandbox game that didn't feel soulless and empty

Attached: 1558413876533.jpg (703x1025, 120K)

MGS

>Op samefagging again

Its funny how these people always repost the Ubisoft comparisson.
So its quite easy to spt them

>IS GUD BECUZ IS DIFFRENT
literally consume pesticide

g u a r a n t e e d

r e p l i e s

xD

r/gaming is a zelda board too tho

Persona 5 is shit

Fave MGS? Did you like 5?

> F-Zero that high
What the fuck, how did this happen?

The original trilogy is my favorite, can't really pick but I'd go with 1.
I enjoyed it as a fulton simulator, didn't really get much out of it and it's the only main entry I never beat.

Attached: image.jpg (1272x1408, 243K)

Casual

>eggman that high
baste

Attached: 1556250672471.png (165x176, 49K)

Why do you love botw but think mgs5 is meh. Why does the pointless open world bother you in one and not the other

>art vs in-game

Trapped!

Attached: image.jpg (780x439, 99K)

not him but the botw overworld is impeccably designed, related:
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_UmRDesMyvQkdOWV9rVjlKaDQ/view
the fact they constantly shaped and reshaped the terrain to ensure an even distribution of each type of PoI is crazy, and it really shows as whilst I was playing the game it felt like there was constantly new things to see and do at every turn.

trapped by what?

Attached: CEMU Screenshot 2018.06.07 - 06.09.12.11.png (1920x1080, 3.91M)

It's been two years lol

Yes, and I'm still mad because now they are making a fucking sequel to this trash.

stay mad then

Attached: 1492951786168.jpg (700x913, 111K)

I'm so happy they are just reusing the map and adding shit to it. I wish for underground cave systems connecting the entire overworld.

Please stay mad then. The salt mining for the first game is some of the most fun I've had here in years. It's gonna be just as fun the second time around.
It's already looking better since Yea Forums is so desperate to shitpost about it that they have sunk to the point where they are shilling chink gacha garbage

F-Zero GX, that's how.
Fast, nervous gameplay, beautiful graphics for that time and still aged well, great track design, 41 vehicles each with their own physics, customization, great difficulty and overall the best racing game of all time.

It's so funny that Yea Forums is so contrarian that they'll push a chink rip off just because it isn't made by nintendo

Wanna know the best part? It's a mobile gacha kusoge

bait not taken

BOTW is a 9/10 that's going to look like a 7/10 after its 10/10 sequel comes out