Do we have high hopes for Diablo4 bros

Attached: kjL7RlP.png (821x807, 553K)

No.

Nope. It's probably going to look even more cartoonish.

No, old Blizzard is dead.

Nah I don't play mobile games.

/Thread

Attached: an-optimist-is-somebody-who-goes-hey-maybe-something-nice-33215016.png (500x482, 75K)

Rumour is Diablo 4 is first person running on the Overwatch engine.

Pass.

I don't believe blizzard has it in them to make a great diablo game but i would love them again if they made something similar an arpg similar to Path of Exile but more streamlined.

I don't have a phone

wait if the blizzard employees never saw Diablo 4 before then who developed it?

>p-pls buy our stock

Attached: Phones.jpg (1000x797, 99K)

It would take a fucking miracle to make a good diablo game again from these hacks.

Blizzard has two high hurdles to jump called PoE and Grim Dawn if they expect Diablo 4 to be anything more than an APOLOGY to all that blizzdrones who paid $250 to go to a con just to be shown diablo: chink gacha edition.

oh good
pc port of the mobile game

i am sure very excite

chinese mobile devs

I can't imagine what diablo4 will be like.
Also who the fuck asked for it?

I have completely given up on blizzard. The only thing they could do at this point to make me happy is for their company to collapse and end.

>high hopes
>hopes
>hope

Attached: 1561232051883.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

>Blizzard
Can they even make good games anymore?

Fuck no, blizzard is a pig sty

does that mean that it is not being made by blizzard emplyoees, or why is it insinuated that it being shown off to the people who are making it otherwise is in any way worthy of reporting?

Spoiler alert, it's just Diablo Immortal for PC

>Diablo 3 is shit
>PoE is shit
>Torchlight II is shit
>Grim Dawn is shit

The genre ran its course. It peaked with Diablo 2 almost 2 decades ago. Blizzard should just kill the franchise unless they make Diablo 2.5