God of cocktease

Just finished pic related and.....
The whole game they build up thor (and odin) to be the big bad guys ,but we never even get to see them.
Instead we fight his lame ass brother Baldur.
And if the rumours are true the next game is gonna be a ps5 exclusive?!
What a slap in the face!

Attached: 22b.png (1450x924, 2.05M)

>If the rumors are true

Fuck outta here with that.

This game has awesome combat, hate the kid and retarded forest woman

P.S. there's no shitskin niggers there

What?!
You dont think they're true?

How did you not know this was a set up? Like theyve confirmed up to like 5 games. Even the original Greek setting ones you really didnt see Zeus til number 2 and you didnt fight him til 3.

Besides, you do technically get to see Thor

5 games?!
5 god of war games?!

You do see thor brah

Overall it's good and the fighting works well and I have no problem with them holding back on Thor and Odin for the sequel.
That being said, it really lacked enemy variety and boss fights were too few.

+ baldur is a lame villain while thor and odin sound WAY more intimidating.

I thought he was scary when he was unkillable and kept coming back...then he gets beaten by a little flower

You fight Zeus in 2.

>but we never even get to see them
>he didn't go back to the house

Baldur was fucking awesome, fuck you

Attached: 1544197768520.png (640x360, 304K)

>Even the original Greek setting ones you really didnt see Zeus til number 2
Yeah but the story was set up in 2. What's the story set up here? We randomly go to some mountain because our wife told us to? That's our motivation for the whole game? What's the motivation for the second game? None so far, they'll come up with one later I guess. Point is, the story hasn't even started yet. This felt like a prequel to the actual first game.

Except you defeat him in the first 5 minutes of the game, if he didn't have a spell on him he would dead. You've already beaten him, what the fuck kind of villain is that.

retard game sequel bait garbage

immovable object

Because Baldur dying is a big deal, mythology wise.

>muh mythology
What? Did you clap when Napoleon appeared in Ass Creed? Who gives a shit about mythology.

Uhm zeus being the big bad of the trilogy wasnt set up until 2.
Hes a good guy in the first game and even then hes barely in it ,because ares is the sole villain of the first game.
In the 2018 game odin and thor are constantly referenced as the big bad guys , the first game never did that.

>"it´s a good game if you study books outside of it"

well that's the point, he's blessed with invulnerability to all threats, physical or magical. No matter how many times you break his neck he'll come back and keep trying to kill you, that's what makes him a villain

sons name reveal confirmed this game was retarded as fuck and the last boss fight is so goddam piss easy compared to literally everything else in the game what a damn letdown

Did you not learn about it in school?

Probably people who play games inspired by mythology.

Probably "Oh shit the world is ending and the Norse gods blame you! Now they're trying to kill you and your son!" And they won't even be wrong.

>This game has awesome combat

Attached: 1493402428636.png (512x512, 110K)

Based
NGB is better than GoW, gameplay wise

You fight Zeus in 2.

the slap in the face when you booted this shit up, dont get me wrong this game has a nice presentation but thats all, it´s shallow as the nintendo fanbase and a safebet like any cod/fifa games. combat is one of the most simple in the series, no real secrets to discover, no riddles ,no nudity, atreus to help even the most retarded players and the difficulty is nothing but a ATK/DEF/HP slider. you fight not more than a handfull or different enemies models and the boss variation is 4 (!!!) different enemy types.
also fucking norse mythology butchered and to fit their narrative. why? to appeal to as much normies as possible REEEEEEE i´m still mad over this dead franchise i used to love to

I was very disappointed in the lack of gore. I don't care about video game tits, but the game was way less brutal than 3 was

are you retarded? who the fuck are you? get the fuck out of here

ah right now i remember the "lava" and "ice" blood splatter shit. everything made only to appeal to a wider audience, throwing everything that made GoW what it was, robbing it of their identity and made it another generic slash em up, but hey a goa uld voiced kratos, isnt it great....

I cant believe nu gow got away with having a final boss that does the DmC color coded weapons shit

>There are people who don't like Baldur.

Attached: purged.jpg (199x196, 18K)

Well that happens when you have a braindead fanbase. Literally anything as long as Kratos is playble GoWfags will consume. At least dmcfags don't see DmC as part of the DMC franchise

No they have a black with whiteface over his entire body
>inb4 he’s Greek
Fuck you with that voice and those mannerisms he not

There is one thing I don't undestand about Baldur not knowing Kratos and the greeks, Baldur was fighting the giants and he knew they could get small, so why he was expecting someone bigger when about to deal with Kratos? I know that Kratos is a manlet compared to the other greek heroes, so Baldur could be expecting that

I remember the disappointment when I saw there was only one generic takedown,they should have made them like in nudoom

based

At the end of GoW1 Kratos went super-sized to kill Ares.

Was Baldur expecting to giga Kratos like he is fucking Bowser? I unironically expected him to turn big to punch that giant Freya controlled

It's lame to learn about a big baddie and then face them in one game. I'm pumped as hell for fighting Thor in no. 2. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't even fight Odin in 2 and only witness him at the end.

I just hope 2 isnt a ps5 exclusive

But they're true though???

Of course they will force you to buy a ps5 , dont act surprised lol

Yeah it was pretty fucking disappointing