How is it?

How is it?

Attached: 1511846F-F81F-49A9-B707-B977E4085AB9.jpg (928x1304, 812K)

Oblivion without the fantasy.

Prime example of a 7/10 game.

Crowbcat say it bad so I think it bad

prime jank

If you like the middle ages it's a game that you should play.

Did they fix all the bugs or did the new content add more bugs?

Fucking boring. Stopped playing after about 10 hours.

Kingdom Come is an actually good RPG.
But Yea Forums doesn't play RPGs, they play menu simulating weebtrash.

It's fine but I wouldn't replay it.

i did my playthrough of it around january and didnt encounter many bugs at all but maybe im just lucky

Every gameplay aspect sucks dick - combat, hunting, crafting, even movement. Exploration is pointless as there's nothing to find. The story isn't that interesting and ends halfway through without actually finishing. You're literally left in the middle of the plot when the credits roll.
The sights are nice for a while but soon you stop noticing.

Good.

Excellent, peak immersion. I even pray at churches sometimes.

AWESOME!

Attached: 606.gif (989x517, 215K)

Shit poop garbage, /pol/fags on this board will shill it and call you a tranny for having taste tho.

This.

Youd probably be better off modding Skyrim to make it look realistic.

Personally I loved the game but I see why people dislike it.

It has the best alchemy system of any game ever created, god I fucking love the alchemy.

Runs like shit and the combat is the worst thing made.
Fun was sacrificed on the alter of realism to have combat were you either turtle or die instantly to a farmer who can cut you down while you wear full plate because he apparently can parry every move you can do.

pleb filter

Pretty good, excellent world crafting, some decent quests and voice acting, but mostly one day I might come back to do the dlcs, for what it's worth, it's good to see they delivered on their roadmap

That’s not even true user you are an unstoppable tank to peasants while in full plate

I'll post this again and again until you retards learn.

Attached: Daniel Vavra is totally a nazi guize xD.png (950x1350, 349K)

A good game, but not for everyone

Everything is kinda clunky and character models are beyond ugly. Reminds me of gothic 3. Plus, Bohemean/czech.moravian or whatever, history is pretty boring. Czechs can play it if they want, i don't really give a crap and i'm saying this as a man who studied in Prague.

As for combat, you need to actively seek out teachers to teach you shit. I got to the part where I had full plate, a decent sword, a horse and bow and arrows, and anything I couldn't wreck in melee I just kited.

And no you're retarded if you die to a farmer, in the end I was pretending to be an ancient ancestor of the moldovian town rapist and just killing people at night time. Farmers can't do shit to you.

They are plebs, don't listen to their shit opinions. When I killed my first enemy in KKD it was more exhilerating and personal story than entiriety of Skyrim.

Did they add shit after the ending or is it sequel bait?

did this nigger really start complaining about checks going full autist against germans after ww2 just ended

fucking germans

runs like shit no matter what, combat against multiple enemies is garbage, story is bland

>combat were you either turtle or die instantly to a farmer who can cut you down while you wear full plate because he apparently can parry every move you can do.
You literally only have to hit the block button at the right time to perform an unblockable riposte. If you are surrounded by several enemies simply consider running.

The combat proved that going for realism is a mistake in video games

If it had Mordhau's combat it would have been 10/10.

Shit save system because you need to buy/make the item to save the game.
Clunky as all fuck and telepathic guards.
Timed quests that fail if you dont do them.

A great adventure, a classic RPG and a zoomer-shitter repellent. Three for the price of one.

Attached: based круглолицый.jpg (930x1232, 876K)

fucking amazing. interesting characters with proper development through the story, immersive world that was clearly made with love, great humor, on-point sense of progression where you start as a clueless shitter and end up invincible later simply because you're getting good at it. it's the best Gothic since G2NotR, if that means anything to you, you'll love the game.

you can also end up hating it because tutorial level kinda sucks, game is janky, and some quests are bothersome. still, worth a try

Is the DLC worth it?
Only got the base game on ps4 because potato pc can't run the game.

It's good but not amazing. Has a lot of really good ideas but executes some shit badly

7/10, had a lot of fun and one of the better games released last year.

the Hans Capon DLC is not. It's just two hours long. The town building one is ok. Didn't buy the other two.

Still too janky on PC without mods
Not worth it

It's ELEX tier janky

I'd call it good if the combat wasn't shitty, if plate armor wasn't godmode and if the devs didn't add shitty bugs every time they make a dlc.

You won a series of dice rolls, congratulations.
The whole 5-sided fighting system just a facade for the retards, what really determines the outcome is levels.
You can blindly mash the same downward slash the entire game and if you're stronger than the enemy, you will eventually win.

Stop comparing this piece of shit to an actual good game like Gothic 2.

What makes Gothic 2 good?
Legit question not trolling i've never played it.

I shot him, in fact.

>Gothic 2
stop living in the past, Gothic 2 was fantastic back then but it aged poorly abd it's a awful experience if played nowadays. stop being poor, build a decent rig and enjoy a great game insted of shitting on it

The atmosphere, down to earth characters, character progression that doesn't make you to steamroll everything from the start and many ways to finish quests and play through the game.

Games don't age, that's literally just a zoomer conception. If games were good in the past they're still good now.

>You won a series of dice rolls
Congratulations, you understand what an rpg is,

It's more or less the game I had been waiting 15 years to play. It's great. It's one of my favourite games ever.

>Did they fix all the bugs or did the new content add more bugs?

They fixed up it soon after it was released.

>Implying """modern""" games like KCD will age better

Gothic 2 is still playable while KCD is still janky and unoptimized
It DEFINITELY will not age as good as Gothic or other older gen games for that matter

overrated

game that forces you to learn surrounding instead following quest markers like some dumb NPC program.

Sounds great ill have to give it a go.
Thanks user.

You must have played a different game then, because you do follow quest markers in this game too.

nah, i'm probably the elder boomer in this thread and gothic2 objectively aged poorly, get over it

>Is the DLC worth it?
>Only got the base game on ps4 because potato pc can't run the game.

Yes.

But I don't have quest markers user

It was made in a time when developers weren't forced in a spiral of growing (concerning km^2) maps and could focus on detail. Even without legit AI the world feels more alive than anything elder scrolls. Ever since I played Khorinis everey city in vidya feels shallow. G3 was a mistake in that regard. A game doesn't need to be siginficantly bigger than G2. Even G1 size would be enough for a good game.

this t b h

And this is why RPGs should be turn based, to not give players the false idea that their combat input matters.

Playing this game will let you know if you actually like roleplaying in realistic historical settings.

>You must have played a different game then, because you do follow quest markers in this game too.

At worst they tell you what area you need to be in to do the quest. They don't hold your hand.

Gothic II is non-linear experience with lots of dialogues and your character personality change through your playthrough depending on your choices and factions you decided to join.
KCD is linear crap about forced catholic who never acknowledges doing any crimes you did in game, bunch of essential story npcs and cinematic cutscenes.
Even Risen and Elex are better games.

>The whole 5-sided fighting system just a facade for the retards, what really determines the outcome is levels.
>You can blindly mash the same downward slash the entire game and if you're stronger than the enemy, you will eventually win.

This isn't true. If you do that against someone that Henry is obviously superior against or while unarmoured, you will blow your stamina and then take big damage.

>haha if I use the word "objectively" it will make me seem less wrong!
Every time.
I replayed Gothic 2 last year and it was still as good as in the past. Meanwhile KCD is mediocre, no matter when you play it.

>forced catholic
He is also a forced male, shock and horror.

I've never seen a setting crafted to feel so lived in as in Kingdom Come. The details in basic things like roads, roadsides, riverbanks and such is fantastic. Houses, shitters, garbage piles, stables, churches. Highly immersive.

Good thing that plate armor is piss easy to get in this game then

>forced catholic

Literally almost everyone was Catholic there at that time.

>Good thing that plate armor is piss easy to get in this game then

It takes a bit of time and work to get actual plate. If you got it right away you probably did something cheesy.

Playing KCD makes me wish for Darklands remake

If you do that against someone that Henry is obviously superior against they will go down before you run out of stamina because your every swing will connect.

t. amhed