What are some zoomer tests? For example, if someone prefers Super Mario 64 DS over the original

What are some zoomer tests? For example, if someone prefers Super Mario 64 DS over the original.

Attached: 5286167.jpg (438x370, 59K)

making a thread just to call out people that are younger than you

The real test is if someone thinks Mario 64 is janky and badly aged compared to Mario Galaxy.

FPBP. I wish M64DS got a 3DS remaster with analog controls. It just seems like such an easy and obvious thing to make that I don't understand why they didn't do it.

>make a thread about zoomer tests
>this is a zoomer test that I failed which proves that I'm a zoomer mocking younger zoomers
Okay, I guess. You tried.

fpbp as always

>Not using the touch screen controls for analog movement

Attached: howtofixsm64dscontrols.jpg (682x796, 174K)

probably because they don't actually care and the only reason they did a remake forthe ds was to prove that the ds could do 3d and super mario 64 was pretty much the earliest 3d game they had, making for a pretty simple remake. they didn't remake the game because they actually cared about it or remaking it. if they gave a shit about remaking super mario 64 they wouldn't have done it on a console with a d-pad
>super mario 64's entire appeal is using the analog stick to control mario in a 3d space, most of its fun and what made it so good to begin with revolves around its smooth and responsive analog stick controls
>fuck it just slap it onto a console with a d-pad we can shit it out in a few months and they'll buy it, giving us enough time to make actually good ds games that utilize the hardware rather than being held back by it

>having to emulate a DS game to make it playable because the original controls are so bad

Attached: 1541727774043.jpg (535x960, 44K)

stop being so fucking insecure and play whatever you want, you dont need to go check for some zoomer tests for whatever reason

Attached: 153712356064624387.png (960x540, 284K)

If you think Super Mario 64 DS is better than the N64 original, you should be insecure about your lack of taste

>call someone a zoomer
>if they get mad and reply they are a zoomer
Easy

i dont fucking care, i only emulated and played mario 64 (which was great) so i dont have the need to fucking play super mario 64 ds

Faggots who still think that kirby is for kids

What are you even talking about? Can you read?

you said that if i think that super mario 64 ds is better than super mario 64 original im insecure about my lack of taste.
I answered that i dont care about one or the other because i havent played super mario 64 ds and played only the original super mario 64 so i cant really have an opinion about it

You do realize that I wasn't specifically talking about you when I said "If you think Super Mario 64 DS is better than the N64 original, you should be insecure about your lack of taste", right? I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was just saying that as a generality. Are you not a native English speaker?

yep
if you wouldnt directly reply to me it would have helped me understand thats a generality

Attached: 1558068434568670.123gif.gif (395x512, 478K)

I'm sorry my friend

its ok
have a cute pic

Attached: 152009146457545526.png (623x480, 80K)

no it's just for the screeching autists who can't play the game without "muh analog"

>screeching autists
So, anyone who recognizes that a D-Pad is suboptimal to play a game fully designed around an Analog Stick is an autist?

Fuck you I liked it

Attached: D9knKf4X4AACG_k.jpg (621x341, 48K)

Spotted the guy who got a DS for their sixth birthday

>What are some zoomer tests?
Using the term 'zoomer', for one.

>the people who mock zoomers are themselves zoomers
I honestly don't understand this line of thinking. It's a 'no u' that doesn't really make much sense.

Wow. Like, why other people like different things? Grow the fuck up, stupid faggot

first day?