Where the FUCK is it

where the FUCK is it

*cough*

Attached: hb.png (775x418, 439K)

A-a-at the end of t-this week

Attached: 1556162882118.png (400x727, 98K)

F-fuck bros I'm not gonna make it, tell my mom I love her.

Attached: 1559289876787.jpg (419x746, 38K)

they sent out emails this past weekend if you were selected for this flight detailing times you'd be able to access it, and how. I applied for w10 store and they said i'd get a code wednesday to preload. Pretty meaty NDA, saying only certain things were allowed to be filmed, and that you'd have identifiers glued all over the screen to dissuade people from recording/taking screenshots. Probably not unlike nosgoth's alpha back in the day.

I would if she could here me with my dick in her ear

nice try
> When we do get closer to the first public flight, we're also going to do a proper stream and showcase Reach and where it currently stands. Since the flights won't be under
NDA and participants will stream that content, we want to get out in front of that and play it ourselves to provide proper context and insight for players on what will be a work-in progress build

>public flight
this isn't a public flight, it's closed. hence it not being open to everyone.

The only good Halo game was Halo CE. It was the only one with a proper blend of good art style, good music, good gameplay with weapons that didn't feel like peashooter trash, good map design, and fun multiplayer. Halo 2 was shit, Halo 3 was just Halo 2.5, Halo 4 did everything wrong except for thicc Cortana, Halo 5 was literally halo: kangz edition. ODST and Reach were just forgettable. There is no reason to have any further hope for this franchise. Play a properly modded CE on PC or forget about it.

Man they best rename that shit to GAYLO

Attached: 1446070755955.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

Poorfag spic

Idort master race

They said if they're running any flights that they'll be announced publicly, even if the flights themselves are limited. Stop lying, retard.

they announced the flight last week, saying it would be this week. It's on waypoint.

The flights are coming at the end of this week, not just "this week". Most likely on the 27th, but not a fucking Monday/Tuesday

>CE on PC
>Hitscan magnum
That shit is ridiculous and ruins hang em high. MCC being based off the PC version is a goddamn shame, its shit.

Attached: 1553663346837.jpg (1024x1006, 94K)

600 dollaz ain't shit to Chad Warden, he will give you $600 just to shut the hell up nigga

>download on wednesday for preload
?????
do you not read user? It's okay if you're stupid.

>constant delays
>many missing features
>all this time just to get Reach (the shittiest game) out
>months or even years away from getting to Halo 3

it's over bros, the hype for this will just fizzle out and we'll be back to waiting on Infinite to see if it's any good

Remember to be human

Attached: be human.jpg (1014x686, 62K)

so how's that gaylo coming along PC babies?

Attached: 1449929844247.png (1971x900, 467K)

When the fuck do we get Halo 3 that's all I care about

its in 10 hours from now

It will be the last one.

show ur email for your flight test faggot feel free to censor all the important stuff

Insider here. Not until early 2020. Sorry.

Proof?

He lied retard