Why fallout new vegas > all fallout

well? WELL?

Attached: unknown (2).png (1083x1500, 2.54M)

Why do people praise New Vegas for having morally grey decisions when there's shit like the Legion who are undeniably evil?

Tom Clancy’s New Vegas is by far the second best in the series. Jack Ryan (voiced by Ben Afleck) plays a nacho delivery salesman who delivers the wrong chip to the right house. It ends with some damn battle where you mow down a whole legion of troops.

It has alot of story decisions that are modular. The wild west theme is neat too. It's definitely overrated as being the best FO game but it's still fun when it's not crashing

>who are undeniably evil
not true at all. many people under legion control live better and more stable lives under the legion than they did before. slavery isn't inherently evil

>slavery isn't inherently evil

But murdering innocent people just to send a message and raping people are.

Because you're a retarded zoomer who hasn't played the orignals and think 3/4/NV are the only fallout games.

Well, this happens. Modern countries do the exact same thing, and have done since the beginning of history.

It isn't. Anymore stupid questions?

>muh roads

Attached: but caravan traders say the roads are safe at least.jpg (743x261, 36K)

GUYS I NEED YOU TO BUY FALLOUT 76 RIGHT NOW PETE'S GONE CRAZY AND HE'S GONNA KILL ME

Attached: toddhowardbombcollar.png (590x350, 808K)

Well I'M THE TYPE OF GUY WHO WILL NEVER SETTLE DOWN

Attached: 1561215803752.jpg (480x337, 19K)

no they're not user you're retarded

says who exactly? it's literally a post-apocolypse and you need to do what you can to survive and thrive there, especially in the places the legion originated from

if you had to choose to live a harsh life with no protection and living in constant fear or live a life under people you think are bad because muh bible says so, you'd choose the latter

Fallout 1&2 best. Played them for the first time 2 years ago (no nostalgia) and i can say confidently it was more fun and a better rpg experience than any of the others. NV might have been better if they didnt have to work with the shitty framework bethesda gave to obsidian to work with.

>better livelihood (if you're not a woman or slave)
vs
>better morals
It's actually a pretty damning choice if you get beyond the initial aversion to slavery.

>Believing the legionaries who are obligated to shill for their faggot faction or get necked
>Believing the trader at The Fort who never actually leaves and is totally not a paid shill for the Legion
>Believing a coked out Mexican who hasn't been back east in decades

Attached: 1557282177486.png (469x474, 314K)

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

Attached: 1541261142053.png (1600x900, 1.73M)

vs believing the ncr who have a long history of scandals and crimes on their resume, or believing house who is only in it for himself, or believing that an independent vegas can be sustainable

Fallout 2 > Fallout New Vegas > Fallout 1 > Fallout Tactics > Fallout 3 = Fallout 4 >>>>> Fallout Brother of Steel >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fallout 76

FUCK DORNAN

but you wouldn't be a slave in the legion unless you're a roastie or tranny

slavery leads to civilization. civilization leads to degeneracy. degeneracy leads to the desctruction of civilization. slavery is pretty degenerate and evil

Whether the legion succeeds or not depends entirely on if people believe or fear it. Caesar was going to attack the town regardless, so he used it as a chance to shake his enemies and boost morale in his soldiers. The NCR were hiding in the strip with all the people with way too many resources to even understand the plight of the wasteland anymore. It's wrong by todays standards, but caesar would have saved more lives if he succeeded and was able to put the area under his control. You might think it's better to die than to be a slave, but that's only because your standard of living is so high you can't even imagine what it's like to genuinely struggle to survive.

i swear to fuck i wrote that in paint ages ago

I'd still be living under a society of peaceful slavery though

BIG IRON ON HIS HIIIIIIIIIIP

Attached: 1549407589385.jpg (375x455, 70K)