Obscure games

Haven't seen any iceberg threads on Yea Forums lately. What are some super obscure games you anons have played? For me it's gotta be Talkworld. Sorta like worlds.com but smaller community and smaller maps.

Attached: 1548103920367.jpg (1500x3413, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

new-website.site/talkworld/download/talkwrld.exe
archive.org/details/traque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid hipster thread

Where do you think you are? People on nu-Yea Forums don't play vidya they just pretend to.

>those times Yea Forums would explore worlds.com together
I miss when this place was an actual community.

who /oldfag/ here?

Come explore Talkworld if you want
new-website.site/talkworld/download/talkwrld.exe

Attached: jose.png (340x320, 33K)

I go as far down as Gregor with LSD, Old Text Adventures and TempleOS Games, though to be fair all three of these have gained more widespread attention than any of the other games listed in Gregor.

>he's never played dungeon crawl
nigga...

Bump

RLs are 90% RNG and 10% knowing how/when to run away from bad RNG

Osamu Sato's games are definitely my favorite.
I really hope Roly-Polys surfaces someday, shit looks bonkers.

i've been around for a couple of years but the last 4 still have games i've never seen people talk about even when i lurk these threads
the 14/? games in particular are ones I cant even get search results for

can anyone give me the 411 on some of these types?

is vinny a "gregor"?
he did play goblet grotto

I remember playing some weird game called A Mind Joke a while ago. had a pretty creepy atmosphere but it turned out to be some ARG-esque puzzle shit that I'm way too stupid to figure out. doesn't help that a lot of discussion on is in spanish or some shit

Attached: amj.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: 1561442594156.jpg (1500x3413, 1.27M)

where does Manhunt belong tho?

Attached: 0000003327.1920x1080.jpg (1280x1024, 340K)

bionicles fangames belong somewhere on there

reminder: do not post anything to Youtube. 9fags and Redittors sit in these threads waiting to ruin everything for attention, just like Funny Pizza Land

Nothing notable I don't think, just modern type games that barely get played. Duskers, tis-100, frozen synapse, cultist simulator

man i miss hellmoo

the weird guy

Flash games should go under oldfag or at least weird guy shouldn't it? Do kids still play those?

Well played.

Hellion. Multiplayer space survival sim. Huge update coming tomorrow.

The chart is surprisingly outdated now. Here's an even older version.

Attached: 1418010859284.jpg (1500x2600, 1.79M)

No he's a parasite
>He does not explore and actually look for these games
>His cancerous community invades forums to uproot "material" otherwise you see nothing but low effort streambait Unity games
>He willingly ruins them by putting them in the limelight
>"ha ha LOL WTF did I just play XD" attitude
scum, that is what he is

And the original.

Attached: 1350265340981.png (770x1215, 907K)

>Semper Games
Man, I remember that.

VIDEO MAN BAD

Take a shower

>Dark text on alternating dark and bright backgrounds
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

his shtick is forced and not genuine. It's time to face the facts

SOUL

Attached: 1327891227123.png (915x713, 330K)

I was given access to tons of unreleased games, limited release games, private coding games, early alphas and betas of existing games, and more.
In 2009 I found a site that offered bounties for "lost" games and I cashed in a few times. Eventually I realized I couldn't profit off games no one knew existed, so I'd upload footage and screenshots to YouTube and label it as "rare" footage of a "lost" game. Then I'd whip up spooky myths. Then finally I started inserting game titles into charts like these. After some time, I'd list a copy of the game for sale and rake in the cash from losers who took my viral marketing as actual urban legends.
Basically, I'm at the real bottom of the iceberg, but I keep pointing down and telling zoomers "There's more! There's more! Go deeper!"

Just some info for you guys.

Are programming games considered that obscure? And does anyone have recommendations of where to find them, because steam has a tag but like all are tags that aren't the most popular it's fairly underused

Home...

Attached: 1329821790807.png (1245x542, 361K)

cool bruh
fr though if anyone out there does have access to ultra rare title they really should just upload it as freeware to preserve it cause if that shit gets destroyed then it will cease to exist
shit like this is the only way people live past death

reminds me of that cryptic youtube channel where the vids are all just dots and monotonous beeps played seemingly at random

>Zeddas 3 Labyrinthe
>that low
It's no longer lost to time, this should be updated. A bunch of people gave it a try when bakuDD's retrowin collection got leaked.

Spoken like someone who has nothing to offer. Each disc and floppy I own are paychecks. If someone really wants to preserve some flop of a game, then they'll pay for a copy and dump it themselves.

Woah,this one is somewhat new
Need quick rundown in the last tier, haven’t heard of s lot of them

>Rape
Lay?

Give me a complete rundown on Nexialist

The resolution is 12x12
Please op

>Brogue
>VIRUS
>Putt Putt Goes to the Moon
>the Trogdor game

where do these belong?

Ive tryied to play world a couple of times, but i always get a virus, truly a cult game

Play Chernaya Metka. It's an obscure Russian horror FPS that might have been lost to time if I hadn't personally reuploaded it to archive.org and myabandonware.

You're welcome.
archive.org/details/traque

Attached: 5.png (1920x1059, 2.92M)

He's an autist librarian that dwells worlds all day, or at least that's what I remember hearing. He usually seeks out new players and tries to spook them.
I remember one time I was in one of the default worlds, I think it was the chateau. There's one old-timey room that I was looking through, and Nexialist surprised me so bad I almost yelled when I saw him suddenly pop up through the mirror.
One time he was distantly following me through a maze. I kind of expected him to show up, so I wasn't as spooked when he used a quicker path to turn a corner in front of me. I complimented his shoes and he stopped bothering me.
I don't think he's actually the creepiest guy on worlds, he's probably just a bored lad that wants a few laughs. There's one guy with "hook" in his name that I think is much weirder. Hooknoose or something I think? I remember he always used to do this weird ritual thing with two other accounts with similar avatars very early in the morning, then they'd leave and he would spend the rest of the day in his private, inaccessible world. I remember he was a man with a red bird head and a long beak.

How? It's a very simple and safe install from the official worlds site. The worst that could happen is a security breach from using an outdated version of java.

earthbound is totally weird guy tier

everyone and their grandmother knows about earthbound

they know ness because of smash bros

nah just casual every day rape

doom wad files or wii wad files?

>.exe

Attached: AHHHHHHHHH.jpg (342x342, 9K)

doesn't mean they played it

Thank you for taking the time to preserve it, user.

where's demonophobia in all of this?

Did anybody here play "The Johnny Series"? I am on 32nd one right now.
Was playing and browsing Yea Forums and found this.

What do you think a file for a video game is you tard

Worlds.com is just a patent troll with a game up to pretend to be in business right?

One day I'll find this

Attached: 17 Keys.jpg (944x541, 49K)

Aurora is awesome, the best and the worst game I ever played.

Attached: aurora4x.jpg (1332x720, 351K)

Make a new one of these

Where is Život není krásný in the new Icebergs? I remember one of the older ones had it.

Dude not all exe games are viruses, just like how multiple svchosts does not mean you have a virus on your PC. If you wanna be ultra safe use a Virtual Machine and a ton of antiviruses. But don't assume all Exes are viruses.

Attached: The original :v: iceberg of depth of obscurity.jpg (1500x2600, 1.49M)