Whats the point of this?

Attached: IMG_20190624_235758.jpg (1399x818, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9q5JPSsL2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Making hidden cameras to get creepshots of your pregnant stepsister.

It's a 35 usd computer that can emulate ps1 almost perfectly and code and stuff

Its so that resellers can hoard them, jack the price up and then sell it to retards who have no idea what they are for.

I use a few to control my 3D printer, fish light, and air conditioner. Pretty sure they're emulation boxes too.

I've gotten one for my birthday and never used it. What the fuck should I do with it?

Anything bro

I used mine just to make a servo open and close my blinds at night and during the morning

its a little underhanded but you can hook up your phone to the pi using bluetooth and just stream or redirect gaming streams to a different monitor or television

It's a learning tool to help kids get interested in computing. It also gives hobbyists budget options to put a whole damn computer's worth of computation power into say, a home-made home monitoring system. It's probably not for the likes of you if you aren't interested in hobby-level electronics.

That said I gotta say, I'm impressed. We've come quite a long way from that 256MB RAM, 2 USB ports and only one big ass HDMI port. This is like almost a regular computer now.

Oh, I guess you can boot an emulation operating system on it and emulate all your favourite retro games. I did that once.

They make great emulator boxes
Look up retropie

You cam use it as an adblocker for your entire house I hear

if you can't game on it, it's useless to me
why the fuck would you post about this in Yea Forums of all places

it's a gimmick toy for s*yboys.

Good. I'm sick of getting pop up ads in my house.

Learn python? Emulate games? World's your oyster, but you gotta have a project in mind. I just wanted to rig commercial hardware together to make my own clunky ass mini laptop, and that was easy. Combine it with some arduino microcontrollers and make a network of camera-bots. Sic like 16 of them together to form a supercomputer cluster and learn about super computing and parallel processing. It's good for learning more about computers in general.

>if you can't game on it, it's useless to me
You can though you dickfuck
Turning it into an emulator box is the easiest thing you can do with it and it works better than half of the "___ mini" consoles everyone's been scalping anyways

>16 of them
>supercomputer cluster

It's for hobbyists

If you don't know what to do with it, it's not for you, for actual nerds who do things just because they want to see if they can

For us practical Yea Forums people we just emulate shit, don't get it for vidya just emualate

You can send it to me

>Set up Pi Hole just yesterday
>RPi 4 announced
Well now that that Pi is gonna be locked by the router I might consider it.

it's a small computer. what do you think it's for?

""""""""""tinkering""""""""""

Is Mathematica still free on this guy? Suddenly having 4GB of RAM makes this not a toaster.

only a dumb fuck like you, lacks the creativity to make anything your you want with a set up like that.

make a robot, make an emulation or media box, put internet on something that shouldn't have it.
anything really

>emulate ps1 almost perfectly
Fucking PSP had better emulation 15 years ago.

To learn how it works silly, not to have actual raw computation power.

Ultimate emulator. Beat several PS1 games already on my pi.

mobile, low power computing

Gamecube emulator

I made my own pocket pussy with one of those. It can vibrate and clench how I want it to, and I have a speaker installed to make "squish squish" noises and moaning noises. Would recommend.

Based wordfilter putting the fear of God in this jabroni

Yeah I've seen people use it for little projects like that but I have nothing to connect it to and no uses for it even if I wanted to

I didn't know you could do that. Might use it to stream shit, thanks user

Yeah I think I might learn Python or something with it

no

I'll start dicking around with emulation or coding. Thanks

Attached: 1534205427794.png (326x272, 20K)

To have closed hardware documentation and be inferior to CHIPs.

me no big brain so me no know

>Learning coding

You do that user. All the best with that. Learning to communicate with software and machines is a highly marketable skill, and I think it'll be marketable for quite some time to come. It's also a tool of creation which will separate you from wagies who grind numbers mindlessly all day.

It will make a great cheap nas now that they finally put decent ethernet and usb3 on it. Also hardware h265 decoding means it's good for video, possibly even 4k

It's always been my autistic dream to build a simple mini desktop pinsetter
youtube.com/watch?v=U9q5JPSsL2c
Can I do something like that with a raspberry pi and some motors and sensors or whatever? Or is that more in arduino territory

I use them for PBX services.

mine is a seedbox/media server

You can code anything with as little as a bunch of NAND chips, anything arduino can do PIs can do better