Should i play battlechasers night war or tyranny?

should i play battlechasers night war or tyranny?

Attached: which.png (833x570, 825K)

Battle Chasers

Attached: b191f8b6b2963756f5187401ffe69086.png (1000x1161, 953K)

Battle Chasers.

battle chasers: 100%

Tyranny reads like a shitty fanfic, and there's even less interesting combat than PST

Get Shadowrun Hong Kong instead
Tyranny is only ok and BC borders on bad

I've only played Battle Chasers but it's easily an 8/10, probably more if you've read the comic. Tyranny seems fine, but then again I thought PoE looked fine as well and I didn't enjoy one second of that crapfest

Battle fucking Chasers
Game is all around solid. Good dungeons, fun party set-ups and builds, amazing music, and the resource management built into the game's core system is really nice. It's a little rough around the edges and lacking polish in some parts (the timed arena doesn't have a way of forfeiting which means your stuck there for the full duration, but the fact that there's an arena at all with rewards is really fucking cool). The overall progression through the story alongside side bosses/bounties which in turn unlock more upgrades is really nice, and I honestly can't recommend the game enough as what feels like a PS2-era RPG alongside the likes of Shadow Hearts.

Attached: 1528268120258.png (395x300, 132K)

neither, theyre both shit for different reasons

ignore these idiots. play tyranny.

>nerf the holy hell out of red monika's tits
>they're still huge and incredible

More like "Bugchasers fag war" and "Tranny"
Nigger faggot.

Pathfinders Queefmaker is better

It has a new roguelite dungeon mode

Roguelike*

Roguelight

Rougelaik

Rock lick

I’d recommend basically anything over Tryanny, that game has the worst writing in CRPG history. It’s so unbelievably bad I had to drop the game even though the mechanics were passable.
The setting is retarded, the tone is inconsistent and every character reads like a pink haired tumblr snowflake made an OC.

I've only read the bio of that monster thing and it was enough

blackdick

slapstick

dragonteet

CALORIE THIEVIN'

Tyranny a shit, having one conversation can take up to 30mins.

NO FUN HAVIN

PATHFINDERING

Full circle

Kills in Shadow? Yeah that’s probably the worst example but god damn I didn’t like ANY of the fucking characters. Usually I can find a few I like even in the worst casts but not here. Even the random NPCs are fucking retarded, they constantly disrespect you to show how “evil bad” they are despite the entire point of your character being that you have the authority to execute them on the spot for such a thing.

SALAD DODGING

Divinity 1 > Divinity 2 / Pathfinder > Pillars 1 > > > Pillars 2 > A festering turd > Everything Bethesda ever did > > > Tyranny

This is just an objective fact.

BACK DOOR BANDIT

Battlechasers. Tranny is way too quick and Bastard's Wound just adds some location and expands some endgame decisions.

I’d move Pathfinder to the front, otherwise agreed on everything. I was really hyped for DoS2 at first but the armor system turned out to be retarded and I really wasn’t a fan of most of the companions.

Dropped chasers after an hour. I don't even know the story so far, it was just endless grinding and repetition. Tyranny really does the introduction well, I liked it more than first poe, and I payed poe twice. Tyranny if you like both fighting and taking. The other one of you got expelled from elementary school.

I might be a bit biased because I played Div 1 with a friend and it was a blast often literally

My problem with Pathfinder is class making is a complete bitch and insanely convoluted for someone who is not familiar with the setting. Having to read external guides to get your classes to work is not a great way to design your game.

they are different to a point where your decision should be founded on knowledge of what you are getting, not other people.

Based Joe Mad keeping the Image Comics tradition of sexy women.

NEW COMICS FUCKING WHEN-