Does Azshara lay eggs?

Does Azshara lay eggs?

Attached: F407C047-70B8-425B-96B3-FF0117A7F6C9.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

She refers to the Naga as her children, yet uses corrupted old god powers. So most likely not.

A better question is when are we going to see an expansion that's actually fun? Because BFA was absolute shit from the start.

No she would use a spell to make them appear out of her stomach instead so should wouldn't need to go through this tedious process. This is by the way the same way how she shitted at the toilet when she was still a highborne princess.

Azshara is saving herself for Illidan who has eternally nwf'd her; she exclusively gives handies to her cumslaves for her own amusement as she ruins their orgasms and doms them, and only uses her mouth when necessary for demonic/old god powers.

Attached: 1322531081268.jpg (800x542, 89K)

This sounds like a Rowling twitter fanfic

She lays eggs in the same way as pic related did

Attached: She_Creature.png (853x480, 412K)

Yes.
In my blood elf's butt.

There's a hatchery encounter in the palace which seems to imply that's how naga spawn.

But then during it you see that the things being incubated in the eggs are those old god squid things (zoatroids I think they're called), not naga. So we're back to not being sure.

It's more like objectively logic science headcanon, ok? I read the books and cared about lore before it wen't to complete shitfest with cata and pandaland. Not to say that warth or tbc weren't butchering important characters but they still had the decency to lupe our ass before raping it

I want her to dominate and humiliate me

Same

Liking futa is gay
Liking traps is super gay
Liking femdom is turbo gay

I don't care.

>She refers to the Naga as her children
Azshare and her followers were cursed and turned into Naga en masse

>just resubed for the first time since Cata came out
>mfw this class design
Is there a single spec that isn't complete garbage to play? All of my favorite classes got gutted.

Attached: vomit-chan.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>Elf remains smug after 10 000 years
How does she do it?

Attached: Fucking nagas.jpg (254x149, 12K)

>liking women is turbo gay
what

Goooood.

fish semen/caviar

How can you find her attractive? Bitch has literally 5 eyes. FIVE EYES. That's creepy as shit. Also tentacle hair, like that bitch from Berserk.

Xal'atath is hotter

That doesn't explain the thousands of non-intelligent Nagas that I killed in Vanilla WoW.

Attached: Azshara.jpg (2060x986, 133K)

Nope. Every class now has combo points with resource builders/spenders. Enjoy your 4 button rotation, or even less depending on the spec.

Attached: 1558870097933.jpg (5303x7500, 1.14M)

>that chin and cheekbones

wtf is it with nu blizzard and making their female characters look so masculine?

is elves had ears that long they'd be so easy to destroy in a fight, what a shit design

just aim for the ears, they can't even protect them with helmets lmao

which way is that,exactly?

why heels? she doesnt need them

she goes into your penis hole and lays her eggs until you explode

Half the workers are trannies now so that's what they expect “women” to look like

Attached: 1547392679223.jpg (871x870, 134K)

That's hot.