OHNINO

OHNINO

Attached: 1561433510361.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWagj3ufwZg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1621176851
youtube.com/watch?v=lkTpGsiSD-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously americans whats the fucking appeal of playing card based games , this shit magic, pokemon or any based card game looks boring af

Is this a hearthstone ripoff and does it have school rivals?

its not like americans invented them so why ask.

>he thinks card games are about gameplay
let me kick your ass with the rarest card in the game i bought saving money for almost 2 years familia.

Attached: 8dc8c3f853f6cadbe54cb6545a241d28.jpg (500x500, 29K)

So from what I'm seeing so far it only has resident evil, street fighter, darkstalker, monster hunter, and megaman x

and dmc

so is darkstalkers just condemned to crossover hell forever

Attached: 23451905.jpg (639x502, 38K)

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE AN ETHICS DEPARTMENT?

rent free

What game is this?

Magic is fun but it gets tiresome online
Clearly not wtf. I love it

Yes

An unreleased game that only streamers can play right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=pWagj3ufwZg

Capcom is based

a real time action input card game... interesting?

This actually looks kind of fun. Should be an option to speed up the battles for higher rankned players though

Attached: Untitled.png (992x554, 1.23M)

darn
i wish we'd at least get something fun out of it like putting jedah with full blood in Mortal Kombat or just flat-out getting a darkstalker in street fighter
so far the only thing we get is morrigan and sometimes felicia in MvC and i don't even know if were ever getting another one of those

what game, let me know and ill probably drop at least $500 on it

After playing Slay the Spire, I just want that, but with Capcom characters. Guess I'll have to pass.

Morrigan titties are my biggest weakness.

>that sexy Ryu design
They really want this to explode with fan boys and girls.

I would play this i hope it's coming on pc

Give in to the Darkness

Attached: Morrigan_MvsC3-FTW.PNG.png (900x1080, 640K)

>Richard Garfield
>Not American
kek

They're fun?
>looks boring af
>af
First: Kill yourself for using af
Second: Just because it LOOKS boring doesn't mean it IS. Playing card games requires strategy (for the most part) and that doesn't translate over to spectating well. Even Poker can look fucking boring as fuck despite the mindgames/reading tells/etc.

I'm American and I feel fucking nothing for card games. I don't know why anyone likes them.

What's up with the missing characters? Like I saw Lucia being spelled ucia

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1621176851
Here's your mod bro

Attached: 1549691327365.jpg (1654x1243, 705K)

It's puzzle game + you collect cards and it's fun.

what the FUCK is this
negrogante?

What other series are in this? I saw RE, SF, DS, and i saw only Zero from Megaman.

Oh and DMC duh

>nergigante
Lmao, handler deck when

Isn't the entire digital tcg genre already completely controlled by hearthstone, shadowverse, and yugioh?

>seriously americans whats the fucking appeal of playing card based games
TCG are much bigger in Japan than America though. Yugioh, Vanguard, Pokemon, Duel Master, ect. are all larger in japan. the only one bigger than those in the west is Magic for obvious reason

yeah but this one has capcom nostalgia riding on it, which allows to compete with hearthstone, and its also real time so its different than other games.

>nergigante
OHNONONONO VALSTRAX BROS WHAT HAPPENED

Everyones reaction to this in one picture

Attached: IMG_2650.png (394x688, 463K)

Monster Hunter and Megaman X characters only so far.

Uh, can I have that MMX FPS game back?

What the FUCK did they do to my boy

Attached: 1008880d5fc6a2c032a23058298b4a7.jpg (850x971, 76K)

Made him more robot looking

>another card game

this really is hell

X is lookin kindaaaaa.... feminine? Just look at those hips

Attached: IMG_2651.png (358x512, 249K)

He ain't a fuckin Wall-E. He's supposed to look human.

It's weird because there are cards with old zero design but also one with a design similar to new X.
A NEW GAME?

Damn, Iris looks like THAT

Attached: IMG_2652.png (273x490, 248K)

I'm looking at footage and not liking it.

ain't that the design from the FPS Megaman game

Neat, just how many cards ix X gonna get this is great

And heres an ostrich running at incredible hihg speed

Attached: IMG_2653.png (306x381, 183K)

This shit has me so hyped. Seething tekken faggots. Seething hearthsone babies. Ass ravaged MTGrandpas.

Based.
CAPCOM.
ALWAYS.
WINS.

Attached: 1431846494663.jpg (434x493, 243K)

Not even close

Attached: IMG_2654.jpg (600x900, 117K)

Not even close

Attached: 1530823240823.jpg (600x900, 115K)

Attached: Depends+on+the+part+3rd17yo+4th28yo+_10fb417763fba0257a971838375bd72a.jpg (960x712, 126K)

The Capcom All Stars game that nobody wanted, and nobody asked for.

H-he's fast!

Attached: 1513386214119.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

Bruh

It reminds me of of the Yomi fighting game TGC so It makes me confused to say this but I'll probably play it just for the chance I could make a Dino Crisis deck in the future.

How did they get sponsorship from these IPs?

Glitch in the Matrix?

Fucked up design but the thing about card games? They release new art for cards all the time. So classic X could very easily be a card variant or just a separate card in general. As unnecessary as this game seems, it only very strongly highlights just how many properties Capcom has and why they need to do a Capcom Versus Capcom game.

>Capcom mobile gacha shit always ends up bombing in the West within afew months
>make another one, get shills to stream it and advertise it as some super secret project in the works to drum up hype
Will it succeed?

Right now theres only street fighter, darkstalkers, megaman, monster hunter and resident evil cards. But who knows, maybe they will make a dino crisis pack one day.

I'll try it even if it ends up bombing (it probably will). But my Capcom dick is pretty hard so I know this isn't normal for most.

They're all Capcom-owned you nog

The west likes card games too. and theres a lot of capcom nostalgia people out there. Sure they would be happier with a new darkstalkers game for example, but its still using cards with characters they like.

I understand why it looks boring to you but it's like a more risky chess; you don't know what pieces you'll have to work with when the game starts and you have to make the best out of bad situations.

If they get Ace Attorney in this, i'll be F2P. If not, wont even download.

There's been a card game with Capcom licences and other licences for over 10 years, guess they just needed to copy Hearthstone to make the idea of a Capcom card game popular.

Attached: 064-tn-preview.jpg (358x500, 38K)

>this shit magic, pokemon or any based card game looks boring af

at its core really and simply puy it is a battle of wits. Since even even the cards themselves aside. There is much strategy to devising ones own win condition then needing to factor what opponent may be trying to do themselves and then on top of that trying to implement as much luck mitigation as possible to deal with the randomness of shuffling ones deck and what not.
Think of it as a giant ass puzzle with multiple solutions.

Also this game which had several Capcom characters and was really just another SNK vs Capcom.

Attached: IMG_2655.jpg (500x446, 72K)

>morrigan's chin
this is like the US darkstalkers cartoon, eugh

OHNONONO indeed

Attached: morrigan do not want.png (477x359, 158K)

Capcom has so many properties they could do an OG Mega Man deck, a Dragon's Dogma Deck. Red Earth cards, Breath of Fire, Captain Commando... I was dumb enough to try out Gwent, which sucked, so I'm down for this.

The game has had a ton of licences over the years, currently has MKX, Mega Man, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Cowboy Bebop, Soul Calibur VI and just got Yu Yu Hakusho of all things.

The game surely looks different. It's not turn based and you have the capcom nostalgia i mentioned before. I'm thinking this will take off pretty well if they dont fuck up card balancing and make F2P not terrible.

Why are you foreign faggots so obsessed with us?

Holy shit this game was fun
But the translation was really bad
Really wish they would've made another one

I remember using Action Replay on it to grind money for booster packs until i got Phoenix Wright and Franziska

I SUMMON BOCO
POST THY WAIFU

hot

Attached: file.png (450x646, 395K)

Breath of Fire cards when?

>he summons boco when people have been posting morrigan years before he became known
i dont even trip anymore, boco has been old news since 2009

Attached: Morri wants.jpg (240x121, 11K)

If this isn't vaporware I'm making a core values deck day one.

Attached: 1544052856824.jpg (800x800, 54K)

Weird, I own the game and I remember beating it, but I have absolutely no recollection about any of it's content.

Attached: AkibaWhy.gif (500x281, 1017K)

Wow, this came out of nowhere. Looks fun, looking forward to trying it out.

m8 people have been posting and jacking off of morrigan since before Yea Forums, but the man's autism is what makes it work

It was as generic as it gets when it came to anything but the card art

Attached: IMG_2657.jpg (1015x2115, 1.39M)

Oh hey it's the YOU FOOL guy XD.

>android looks human
isn't that the fucking point

Attached: 897610.gif (360x240, 982K)

So much for people saying Darkstalkers would have to be censored in this day and age.

So actual new Darkstalkers game when?

>So actual new Darkstalkers game when?
LOL

Never.
Rival Schools has a better chance.

tiddies to small

Do you have any idea how much more successful Darkstalkers was than Rival Schools?

They're stuck in crossover hell and you know it

>DMC4 Dante
But why not just use DMC5 Dante?

Post Monhun card screencaps pls

CHIGNER

Boosters duh

Doesn't matter, rival schools is Itsuno's baby and he's calling the shots now after DMCV.

so there is marvel vs capcom card game now?

What game is this, user?

Also, what are the best modern fighting games that feature Morrigan?

Attached: CIzxivfUAAEZw1u.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Morrigan is beautiful and sexy, and I am always happy to see her again.

Attached: Vb3D7Oh.jpg (1600x1200, 376K)

Fuck all this noise.
WHEN IS TVC2?

Attached: 1.png (712x1674, 1.5M)

Card games are fun user, try it sometime.

The execs are still calling the shots. And They're not going to let anyone revive a franchise that was never successful to begin with.

Morrigan sucks, she doesn't even look like a succubus is supposed to look. Where's her horns and goat legs and hooves?

Night Warriors.

PLAY DUEL LINKS

Attached: 1560983591993.jpg (553x413, 96K)

>Sissel
I want it

So what game is this?

DMC4 Dante is best Dante.

unethical

Hollywood character-study biopic of Morrigan Aensland staring Anri Okita when?

Attached: Anri-Okita-as-Morrigan-Aensland.jpg (644x624, 238K)

Frankly it’s better this way

They didn't make her a succubus until the game was almost done. She was intended to be a vampire for most of development.

For me it's Gwent

Attached: 202276.webm (568x820, 807K)

Why is it DMC 4 Dante?

Back to /vg/ fagget.

>ball abdomen
Immediate trash

Morrigan is white, of course she'd have a chin, dumbass

what does her fartcannon smell like. tell me right now, Yea Forums. you fucking know. elitist pricks.

Like walking into a into a Smash Bros tournament.

Duelyst is the only good card game which has ever been made

Shame its P2W

play shadowverse

Attached: 1544760344097.jpg (960x540, 198K)

>chink hearthstone with even more powercreep

nah

Feet

Attached: morrigan.png (779x845, 676K)

Deck building is fun
Actually playing is a drag, but it’s the payoff to see if your deckbuilding worked

I stop playing but I forgot to backup my data before I uninstalled.

Morrigan is hot

Attached: __morrigan_aensland_capcom_vs_snk_2_and_etc_drawn_by_nishimura_kinu__dddc1a25c4df599fe8af71a62b984b9 (1600x1600, 1.01M)

How many times did you nut to this, Yea Forums?

Attached: lure_by_gokuvssuperman117-d9lpxiw.png (500x382, 212K)

Attached: __lilith_aensland_and_morrigan_aensland_vampire_game_drawn_by_nishimura_kinu__5f67a2876bea468688b763 (3220x4638, 1.54M)

Actually once.

Recommend me GOAT-tier Morrigan doujins, Yea Forums

Well the art is really nice, is it going too be free when it comes out?

Attached: dd2hgzl-5abcdd53-9f7d-4cdd-b8d4-0d66b451fc0f.jpg (624x483, 74K)

Wow, they actually remembered that Demitri headswap Donovan was a thing that happened once.

Attached: large[1].png (516x734, 608K)

Why is it that Capcom always puts fucking Darkstalkers in as many crossover games as possible but refuses to make another Darkstalker game?

I literally don't even get it, it's like they acknowledge there's a demand for a Darkstalkers game but refuse to ever make another one.

Curiously-attractive fish family.

Attached: large[1].jpg (894x1195, 111K)

It's another shitty mobile game....

>constant novelty
>heavily illustrated
>lots of sorting, picking, and choosing
>exhaustive and algorithmic rules, bordering on a kind of legalese in the case of MtG

CCGs are autism traps. Most people who play something like magic spend more time preparing to play the game than playing it, to the point where you could call deckbuilding the primary purpose of the game.

t. blew thousands on mtg when I could have been accumulating crypto.

What the fuck

>no one:
>literally nobody:
>not a single soul:
>CAPCOM: Here's a card game with Capcom characters.

Because something something port sales, something something Japan/America, blah blah, yadda yadda.

Attached: large[1].jpg (805x1020, 103K)

mommy... SHARK DO DO DODO DODO

Grabbin the fish titties too

Whats wrong? You guys dont like it? You wont spend any money on it?

Well, i guess that means all these IPs you love will stay dead. Too bad.

>capcom releases party game
>fighting, whatever fuck you
>but also super puzzle fighter
>whatever this card game is
>shitload of other mini games
>all available in single player or multiplayer
>couch co op and online
>customizable avatars too
>update over the course of a gaming generation with free dlc
>saves capcom
>makes all other companies look like faggots

Because they're fun and complex games to play competitively until the company in charge gets overrun with SJWs and starts dumbing their game down for esports money and casual retards who whine about having to actually do something other than execute their linear gameplan while pooping out silver bullets from the sideboard.

Attached: we're banning KCI because it's too hard for shitters to understand, but we totally care ab (882x309, 218K)

Fuck you Capcom i'm not buying this bullshit, and yes I DO have a phone.

Attached: 1560916098165.jpg (420x410, 22K)

>spin off game sells well
Oh! I guess you goys like spin off games. We'll keep on that.
>spin off game sells poorly
Oh I guess you goys don't like the IP anymore. We're hearing you! No more mainline games from this IP.

>super puzzle fighter
So whose gonna break the bad news

Attached: IMG_2661.jpg (1200x675, 217K)

How old are you bud?

"""""""""free"""""""""

I don't think I ever saw a game crash and burn so quickly and thoroughly as that Puzzle Fighter reboot.

>street fighter does collab with shadowverse
>now makes their own card game
They betrayed KMR

someone answer this NOW

Attached: CIzxinsUEAACyX5.jpg (480x640, 45K)

It was actually their second attempt, and the previous one still bombed. The first one only had SF and DS characters.

Attached: IMG_2662.jpg (1242x2208, 966K)

Cygames will have to send assassins after Itsuno now.

The gameplay looks like shit, should have been turn based like Shadowverse that line thing and cooldowns are retarded and MOBA-tier

KMR is that you?

Why doesn't capcom just make another one of these, except y'know, not shit?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 311K)

megaman and VectorMan fusion.

Oh, is THIS one of the "Mega Man" games people kept hinting at?

Looking at Street Fighter and MvC:I perhaps you're right.

>chunli
>morrigan
What is this??

No but i love GBF and Shadowverse and they're great because they are traditional games not clash royale wannabes

capcom should probably start trying to revive some of it's older games, i think everyone would respond well to a new darktalkers or rival schools now

Their fighting game division is there weakest part, so I don;t know about that.

Attached: 2cPRxac.jpg (1000x1480, 387K)

well i think people are getting tired of just street fighter and marvel so they need to do something

As an OG Necropotence/ Suicide Black MtG player, it pains me how far Magic has fallen. Heaven forbid an MtG zoomer enters an all in tournament and gets mindfucked by a Takklemaggot or Icy Cauldron decker, or a Sheharzaad pull if she isn't hard banned even for OG.

I'd definitely be up for a new nonSF/Marvel Capcom fighter, but I don't know if the general audience/FGC shares that feeling.

Attached: 240b16f45df62a74e6d8530200a196bf.png (900x1114, 1.27M)

>Morrigan will never sit on you

Attached: 1561435752135.png (937x467, 438K)

NEXTO man had it coming, what with the jank balance.

honestly capcom anything gets decent support as long as it's not fucking awful like sfxt or mvci

Shahazawhatahotbaabhabhiat has been banned in everything since the banlist was created.
Also in the case of KCI, it's not the first time they ostensibly banned a card for being too hard for newfags to play against in modern. Twin was in the same boat, but in both cases there were obvious ulterior motives. The Twin ban was done to pave the way for the Eldrazi Winter so that WOTC could use that as an excuse to say "see, Modern is dead" and stop supporting the format, but thankfully that backfired (though they didn't unban twin). The KCI ban was purportedly done because the deck was too hard to play against, but the reality is that it was hard for spectators to follow what was happening when KCI started trying to go off, and WOTC fell for the esports meme, so they banned it.

Attached: SplinterTwin.jpg (1425x700, 261K)

Attached: 1561447561116.png (174x391, 105K)

They should just make Capcom Vs. and throw all of their IPs in. Fuck Marvel

No, the one being hinted at was an RPG and the one teaser image didn't match this game's art style.

Unlimited basically all I play these days and is more full when it's all in; meaning most of the hard bans are removed save for Chaos Orb and a small handful of others. Sheharzaad, aside from being confusing for some, is just a meme to play two games rather than one, not really all that amazing even. Not like some asshole starts duping Brainstorms with Chains of Mephistopheles in a dredge deck or some dumb shit.

Didn't Max get into a big argument with a chat member who said something about Dante has no place in Smash and he went off on him?

Shacharizard is banned because if it wasn't banned in a big enough player pool, some asshole would inevitably show up with a deck that's just 4 copies of Shahazabobvagene, 20 lands, and 36 ways to tutor up/copy/recur Shaharshenhar.

arguing with smash babies is always a lost cause

>Inafune sabotages X's own series to turn it into Zero's franchise
>Remakes meant to give X justice were on the dying PSP for no reason
>Finally makes it into MvC, but Infinite bombed and was forgotten
>Is a main character in a love letter card game, but with the shittiest redesign ever

Honestly Capcom should just kill X for real instead of dragging his corpse through the mud.

Attached: 1503881081470.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Don't know why that would tick him off so much though, he does have a massive Capcom boner despite being bad at most of their games.

Which made sense back in the day when Arabian Knights was knew but the amount of Unlimited players who would want to meme multiple Shads these days is slim especially speaking on small pool local scenes where the usual player has next to nothing older than Kamigawa.

Is he actually good at any games though

Yeah but inevitably some guy is going to show up with a deck full of Miraris and Shadmans. Even if he only gets to play one game before everyone refuses to play with him ever again.

he's above average more or less good enough to stream stuff but not good enough to show off in anything that really matters

It looks like his lower half is backwards

No but this is a guy who thinks Tier lists should be based around how much he likes characters and not how good the character is

He's better than Yea Forums and normalfags, but isn't pro level.

Only if the Unlimited tourny is free to enter really. Which is why my local buffer has a 5 dollar entry. So far I've played one guy all year who wanted to meme that card and that was a casual game.

>still using the Ted Mosby SFV Ryu
Can't we just polish up a different one? Like SF2 or Alpha?

SF 1 Ryu with the shoes.

who the FUCK drew this

Attached: 1550145847151.png (796x796, 981K)

Iris always had nice tits. If we get more fan-art of her from this, I'll be fine with that.

Attached: X4_iris2.jpg (535x717, 133K)

>all that sexy Morrigan art
I'd have to fap while playing.

Attached: 61071981_p0.jpg (1077x1200, 540K)

Reminds me of this guy for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=lkTpGsiSD-o

He's supposed to be pointing at you and sonic-rolling in this pic. That's why he's completely spherical.

Attached: Ape Escapism.jpg (351x344, 17K)

This is too unethical. I doubt they'll ever release in this state

>SOUL
Why does this look decent but every triple A title by Capcom look so ugly? They even used DMC4 Dante because they know DMC5 Dante is photorealistically ugly.

I am already but bored of it, gib new mobile games to play, card game or non card game idc

I might get it if they make a Strider deck

Can't you only have 3 monsters out in that garbage?

Cry moar Link summoning zoomer brainlet lmfao

What?

Imagine our ancestors reading this fucking word vomit. How far has society fallen?

>More tweening shit

Please stop

does she moan when she ults

There is not a single Breath of Fire card in this is there?

Go outside

Nope, currently the game only has cards for the series represented by playable characters i.e

> Street Fighter
> Darkstalkers
> Megaman X
> Monster Hunter
> Resident Evil
> Devil May Cry

Hope they put Tessa in this game

>Have shit win rate
>Games are dopey and fun, every game is against a player who threw some random shit in their deck, have literally no idea what the next game will hold
>Get good win rate
>Consume deck, charge deck, consume deck, charge deck
>People even tryhard with the completely broken seasonal modes

All I want to do is have fun

Attached: 1520770278118.png (500x500, 440K)

I hope so

Attached: 46342419_p0.jpg (1240x2000, 1.3M)

I would gladly

All these gacha and card game spinoff things are absolutely based for being high-quality artwork-mills