Are Alisa and Kazuya okay characters to learn this game with?

Are Alisa and Kazuya okay characters to learn this game with?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 35K)

alisa is a retarded gimmick meme shit and kazuya is extremely difficult execution (so if you're an executionlet stay away)

Executioner here. What character should I play? Used Jin before but I can't fucking ewgf for shit

A non mishima

Is Miguel okay?

Whoever the fuck you want. Kazuya was my main for a long time and i learned the execution eventually.

How hard is Eliza?

Am I a scrub for learning to play with Paul? I see him get recommended for beginners, but get trashed immediately after for being a dumb character.
I was thinking of learning the game with him, Leo, or Feng. I like shoulder/hip check attacks and rush punches

Wan-Tu!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Agreed. When I was in middle school I had a lot of downtime because no friends and I sat my ass down and finally learned Tekken 5 with Kazuya. You won't be Ryan Hart, but you'll understand what's required of the character, and you'll get there with the motivation. You'll be practicing a lot of Tekken fundamentals with Kazuya anyway.

if you are good at half circles and quarter circles she isn't that hard execution wise

Kazuya is all fundamentals and he's the default choice on the character selection screen, so just start with him. Once you feel comfortable with him you'll pretty much be able to pick up any character with ease.

Attached: o2n5znjuapq01.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Paul is pretty easy to pick up and learn the game.

Just fucking pick Bryan or Dragunov. Please. Way better than any character these faggots are telling you to pick, and you're much better off with characters with actually great tools and mix-ups.

don't listen to the alisa haters, shes a good starting character. just be very wary of bad habits because shes an easy character to abuse

drags a good starting character but definitely not bryan, his play style is too unique and punishing. he'll force you to learn spacing and counter hits though

Paul is super basic. People just hate him because his signature moves are all high damage in spite of their simplicity

Any characters you recommend that doesn't have any gimmick? Other than Paul.

that's exactly why i reccomended bryan. he's the one character that has you learning spacing AND counter hits. most other characters only teach you one or the other, but never both. steve teaches you the best in counter hits, and surprisingly eddy teaches the best in spacing, but bryan is that sorta good middle ground.
of course, you could be russian as fuck and just go Dragunov and kick some ass with all of his grunts, but i'm digressing from my qcf2 44 wr3 for 61 easy damage

Bryan's combos are damn good, playa.

df3/uf4, db2, 1 b24, dash, b3f412
df3 df4, uf3, 2, b3f412
qcf3 ff2
bf2 into b3f23 wall combo

God I love Lili. Go play lili op

Attached: lili3.jpg (600x779, 107K)

Play King and AK

Please for the love of god just dont pic a waifu character

Bros how do I learn combo strings? I got over 100 hours into tekken and I cant play anyone other than Paul.
I wanna pick up Dragunov and geese but Im afraid I'm too scrubby to learn them

Attached: c05e7ad9.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)

She's in

Attached: lili4.png (639x889, 1.03M)

don't worry about big combos at the beginning. learn some very basic combos and use those while you focus on fundamentals.

not too bad, she does has some execution but if you played 2d then its not a big issue. she also a character a lot of people dont play so you can win with some gimmicks with her, even though she really lacks gimmicks. she all about pokes and keeping pressure with key buttons and specials but be careful, she not super plus on attack. be aware her sidestep game is lacking and her lows are kinda mediocre. all in all, fun character

Law is literally best character
You demoralize your opponent with his screams

Is that necessarily a bad thing or does it just mean he gets predictable?
I always imagine a character that only relied on a few crazy moves would get figured out eventually.
Are the other 2 I mentioned good starter characters?

Is negan any good? I just want to,hit people with a bat and he seems fun.

Attached: kdw8zaoqlwyuueicccgp.png (800x450, 520K)

He's not that good but he's fun so just play him anyway

Nah, making your opponent angry and tilted by spamming retarded launchers is the most viable Law playstyle

i'm a kazuya main but i do recognize alisa is more fun, honest and cool than my dumb mishima main, god i hate those mishimas

Attached: 1558922533269.png (936x1184, 202K)

You learn to be a mashing fucking loser with those characters. Kazuya/Heihachi is pure tekken fundamentals.

shaheen is a pretty basic character with zero gimmicks. comes with very strong pokes and some good counter hits, plus fun combos and room for difficult execution with his stance cancelling

green ranker detected

At the higher levels his simple gameplan does make him really predictable and obviously randomly throwing out your big damage moves will get you killed pretty fast. But it's funny that you can get up the red ranks and still have Pauls thinking that the "mix up" is deathfist/demo man.

>lacks gimmicks
Okay man. My 100 win fuijin eliza says otherwise

Y'all seem like cowards afraid of ranked.

Go for Master Raven if you're truly high IQ

Alisa is like one of the most honest and fundamentals based characters in the game, did you all get beat but green levels scrubs spamming b3+4 or something?

play with my wife, the cutest character in all of Tekken. i've already claimed her though so you can only admire her from a distance

Attached: perfection.jpg (2000x2353, 283K)

>Kazuya
>Heihachi
>Fundamentals
If I see one more ff2 or d,n,db,d31 I'm shooting someone.
Exactly.
You fuckers tried to rig the vote!

Just sidestep left scrub

Your fucking ff2 as Heihachi hits GROUNDED.
EWGF is 11 frame startup and like FF2, it gives you pushback block. You can't just "sidestep left" since most players that do it just instantly are totally expecting you'd go some weird direction to avoid that shit. Piece of shit frauds playing only Mishimas after Season 2. I WILL FUCKING SHOVE BOTH OF HEIHACHI'S HAIR SPIKES UP YOUR STINKY ASS IF I SEE ANOTHER FF2 SPAMMING WIN-QUITTER AGAIN

First of all, the fastest a EWGF can be is 14f due to the inputs. And what the fuck are you on about? Though it is a bit tough to dodge electrics or moves that come out of ff sometimes since when done late they'll realign with someone stepping but it's not impossible

kazuya has an easy gameplan but difficult (not insane like retards would have you believe) execution. alisa is for weaboos who will never get pussy ever

Where my Yoshibros at

Attached: e6lCdSDp_400x400.jpg (293x293, 18K)

What about Asuka easy to learn basics of the game ?

Bro, fuck the inputs, it's still way too fast for a very reliable launcher and I'd even go so far as to say a Taunting Bryan is way better than your "muh EWGF" shit. I've seen better Eddy Gordo players pull off actual mix-ups rather than just spam hellsweep and EWGF like it's their "fundamentals" or some shit. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit arguments and play an actual character that isn't a Mishima repeated like 3-4 times in a row across the series.

imagine playing a hentai demon

this post was made by Bryan gang

Attached: 34714_normal.jpg (355x500, 50K)

I wanna use Geese but he looks really execution heavy.

It's all just his specials like Reppuken or some other shit. His basic combos are pretty simple to execute but his air-game is hard as fuck.

yes
play whoever you like theyre all fine except gigas

no bully gigas mains

Seethe

You present no fucking argument automatically by saying "Seethe" with nothing else. Piece of shit MiSHITma doesn't want to admit he's a fuc shit.

What am I getting myself into since Feng seems pretty neat after going into practice with him.

Attached: Feng-Wei.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

His attack yells are fucking fantastic, man. So are Dragunov's and Steve's "ish"ing.

Mate, hellsweep/electric is not a mixup. In fact you have very little reason to not duck vs hei at range. I know for a goddamn fact you are not playing Kodee or JDCR so you have nothing to fucking worry about. Get some reactions and stand when you see ff2

With Bryan do I need to learn anything but TJU?

I don't give forward forward 2 shits, I legit have a fucking thing against Mishima players. Fuck them, and Satan wouldn't even accept them. Pretty sure Kazuya hasn't held his part of that devil deal.

TJU is fucking useless. Just learn how to do other things like uf4,db2,1,b24,dash,b3f412 and such. You have to have jesus level execution (EWGF tier) to get it right every time

Try Bryan and master the taunt jet-upper.

I'm mostly hooked on Kenpo step but he's growing on me.

Then quit whining like a child if you dont give a shit. Put all this effort elsewhere, preferably in a place that actually nets you a return of some kind.

Yes. Alisa is a defensive spacing character with a couple of gimmicks for pressure, but really she is best with fundamentals.

Kazuya is among the best characters in the game but he is extremely hard, even more defensive than Alisa and his offensive is basically a 50/50 wavedash mixup that is infernal but punishing to do correctly. His execution is the least of it though, you need to know how to punish everything correctly to really be good playing him, he benefits immensely when someone who already knows the ins and outs of the game play him.

Josie main here. I've learned some strings off of her launchers and CH options. What else should I learn for her?

Attached: Flip_confuses_Gantz.jpg (800x600, 287K)

I feel like the fact all the Mishima players I'm matched up against are always on demotions makes me happier than to have to put up with actual faggot trash like you. One orange back to green at a time.

A really fun characters with a lot of good moves and the best wiff punishing tool in the game. He can be played any way you want, dude is great.

Attached: lol I just killed mah dad.gif (500x375, 2.18M)

Not even a mishima player, or have anyone at Orange. You couldn't run into me even if you wanted to. If you did, you would learn real fast to hate safe df2s

Nigga, did you even read what I said? Trying to protect your pride when your brothers have fallen. Come back and talk some smack if you actually got someone past green for once.

...I have 45 genbus dude. Dunno what you are on about.

Kazumi is the only good Mishima fuck everyone else
This post was made by kazumi gang

>45 genbus
Proof or GTFO. If you actually have proof, I'll shut my ass up. I doubt you really have 45 out of 48 in red ranks.

Anyone wanna throw down on PC? I ain't that good but it'll be better than fighting randoms.

Attached: Ad.jpg (905x630, 511K)

I'd love too but I only got the cracked version, and the bzinhogames online fix ain't working like how I want it to

Once you get up to Blue it auto promotes everyone. Dont really play online anymore since games dry up hard.

Attached: 20190625021156_1.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Oh right I forgot about the auto-promotion bullshit that over-inflates ranks. What a load of shit. Also I _never_ ever expected an arab player to actually main Shaheen non-ironically and get to Raijin

Could get to emperor if people actually played. The guys in blue right now are not good, ranked is a mess now in S2.
Since I'm blue if I go on a alt and lose at same rank at say Byakko they win full points and only lose 80. It's retarded.

Well I'm sorry for getting quite mad at you man.

And yeah, I agree, the fact S2 inflated everyone's ranks was a poor fucking idea, and the fact people can win full and only lose 80 is retarded. Emperor can even rank up off of a low rank too, and they lose nothing aswell. I swear man, the online gets shittier and shittier as time passes, most of the people I play against are Hwoarangs with 3 bars spamming punches and kicks instead of actually trying to combo. Shit pisses me off.

>Once you get up to Blue it auto promotes everyone

wtf? They actually do this shit?

yeah they actually do this. a Vanquisher character in Tag 2 actually meant that you were real shit you had to deal with. in this, you can literally just spam your way up to blue with Noctis and then pick a character you actually like once they're Genbu

devil jin will be in smash

her main gimmick is that nobody plays her. i rarely play against other Eliza online and so does everyone else. but if someone knows the match up, you can gotta play a bit more honest and make use of key moves to add pressure.

Alisa is cool and easy. I think the hardest part about her is the iWS 2,1 or something that you have to do in her optimized combos. Kaz is pretty hard execution wise, but I think you can grind through yellow easily with just twin pistons and no electrics

Attached: 1548319157398.gif (472x360, 1.11M)