What are my vita bros playing?

What are my vita bros playing?

Attached: 2EC9AAF0-8DDC-442F-83D6-AED4D97E7613.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

is it retard proof to hack like the 3ds?
thinking of grabbing a vita

I have Criminal Girls, Trails of Cold Steel 1, and Freedom Wars all untouched

what's with the semen crust?

Yes
Yes

Was playing RE3 in bed last night, was comfy. Fuck the Nemesis clocktower fight.

Attached: jill.jpg (371x433, 36K)

Deciding what my next game will be after having finished FFVII now.

It's much easier to hack it and get CFW. It's other apps that require some playing around. That said it's pretty forgiving, I fucked a few times when trying to get sd2vita and I was still able to reverse any damage

Finishing the sly cooper series

I’m finishing up Cold Steel 2, but I’m getting burned out hard.

I may as well ask here, but is there no way to pirate and play Trails in the Sky SC? I heard that since it was on 2 UMDs it won’t work to just use Adrenaline, and I’d have to download directly from the PlayStation store, but I’m not paying 40 burgerbux for a 10 year old game. I’d rather not play on PC either, since it’s max comfy portable.

Attached: 0331192101b_Film2-1.jpg (3062x1633, 695K)

i hacked my vita when i was 14 years old
Its braindead easy and it doesnt take more than 20 minutes

I played Catherine FB but it fucked my console. Was asking for a firmware update on a loop and I had to format my microsd to get rid of the warning.
It's easy, but I find the 3DS one less risky/invasive. I feel like the Vita is more brickeable than the 3DS. But that's me anyway.

I haven't played mine too much - I just bought it last week and have been downloading a ton of shit after hacking it. The OLED is so gorgeous - I'm really enjoying playing RoR1 and Isaac on it, good lunch break games. I don't want to start a JRPG on it yet since I'm in the middle of both PQ2 and DQM3 on my 3DS.

Bullet Girls but it's so damn boring

project diva

Attached: 1536312258298.png (58x49, 5K)

Gimme recommendations. I don't trust vitagen.

fuck vitagen, extremely homo gatekeeping when a nigga wants to pirate games to enjoy on a end of lifespan console.
But ill give you the standard reccs, P4G, ninja gaiden sigma, cyberslueth, metalgear series, dragons crown if you havent played the ps3/4 version.

No.

Attached: IMG_20190227_113221874.jpg (3264x1836, 2.13M)

I want to know how to play Gnosia on my vita, is there a patched pkj solution like how the 3ds has with cias?

Damn, I know for myself the stand doesnt have any practical use, but it sure does have an aesthetic.
Great box collection, if I had ample spending money, I too would probably have that many games in general and not just for a single system

What's games to play with bros?

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Any games here that pleasantly surprised you?

MODS

I was thinking about starting Atelier Arland trylogy, but does the switch version add something new or something?

Is it in English?

Wait... what year did vitas start becoming hackable?

nah mate, its just dropped less than a week ago in nipland, got a 10/10 from ign though and i do enjoy danganropa shit

20 fucking 12
Why is my perception of time so damn screwed

sc evo might be your best bet then?

EDF 2017 and Muramasa Rebirth. I have the non-OLED vita so apparently the visuals are worse, still looks quite good. Anyone experienced with both know how much better the OLED vita is for visuals?

I recently bought a vita just to play Persona 4 Golden

>tfw my vita's analog sticks are all greasy from being left collecting dust for months

It's disgusting. And I even leave it inside a shitty case.

Oh, neat, I didn’t know about that. I would be able to use an English patch even if I download with Pkgj?

Bout to dust it off and finally play la malina. I'm kinda scared

Shiren the Wanderer: Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate

Attached: shiren-the-wanderer-spot3.jpg (960x544, 255K)

FFVIII

i haven't used pkgj myself but it's just getting nonpdrm games straight onto your vita right? in that case i think you should be able to

how i went about it myself was getting the evo games on nps, then just finding+downloading the english repatch folders

What game is that op? Also gets microfiber cloth and wipe your shit down. Its gross

Any of you anons get banned from psn for using your legit account a hacked vita?

Nope.
Playing Xenogears rn

Bought one from the internet today, probably arriving next week
Looking forwad to playing games during winter break

I’ll definitely be giving it a shot then. I didn’t even know about the Evolution versions, and it sounds like it has all the benefits of the PC version plus the portability.

what are you talking about dumbass? im 20
Do you even know when hacking the vita was made possible

I'm retarded and still managed to do it.

I have used the same account for about 6 years and i havent been banned. I have heard of people getting banned randomly so maybe im just lucky

Freedom Wars if you're any amount of interested in the "big monster hunting" genre. Probably my favorite of the lot.

ar Nosurge Plus
It's fun

heck yeah enjoy user! people have some issues with them but the evo versions are pretty great overall

oh one more thing: if you do end up playing sc evo skip the op unless you've played sc before, it's like 4 minutes long and covers all the major story beats

freedom wars was awesome but i had a hard time with the controls. the analog sticks were all over the place

seconding this
thought I bricked my shit for a second and all I had to do was go back through the first few steps of the process again

MeiQ
Just going through the remaining Vita dungeon crawlers before I round it off with DT2
Left stick is totally shot at this point and I'm procrastinating ordering replacements and opening it up

What's this?

Looks like Destiny.

Did any other games have that feature where it would detect if you were remote playing on your Vita and then switch the controls for you? It was pretty neat for doing dailies back when I played. Does Destiny 2 do it as well?

I have henkaku ensou 3.60, and installed pkgj.
I used pkgj to install danganronpa v3 but I get an error.
C1-6703-6 the first time I try to runw it and the second time reboots my vita.
I installed reF00D with auto plugin. I dont know why it's not working.

Help