Just started this

What am I in for boys?

Attached: mae.png (360x490, 86K)

teenager shit, i dont know why people still make story-based games about teenagers when thats like the worst time of your life

Cringy indieplatformer about depression

It's an okay little game.

gays and mental issues

Attached: no way.png (800x600, 126K)

Let’s just end this thread now

Attached: D4B92173-E60F-4A26-A91C-B9FF1775B2F7.jpg (986x1378, 254K)

most people only like it for the character designs and everyone else only likes it because they're teenagers. Still reasonably comfy, but I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for it.

Depressed millennial simulator.

A good game until the final moments where it literally devolves into BOOMER BAD, MILLENIAL GOOD

Tumblr

Comfy af atmosphere

comfy atmosphere but boring game

Commie propaganda.

if you had "teenager adventures" you are going to feel nostalgic when the game hits you with those little moments that make u remember how stupid u where some time ago.

game is too short BTW

Not video games thats for sure.

>Cutscene
>Walk
>Sometimes very simple minigame
What fun

this but swap expected/got
Comfy fall atmosphere, and I liked the guitar hero bits but god was that ending shit.

Not OP, but what moment shows its?

A depressingly accurate depiction of what it's like to live as your dead-beat friend.

After years of English only, they finally added another language on Steam... Japanese.

Why not something more relevant like Spanish?

A game that doesn't know what it wants to be and suffers from it. Expect surface level shit.

Game would have been a lot better if the lovecraftian shit had been fleshed out and was the majority of the game.

Frustrating experience, still regret buying this

ugh, tacos, fuck the police, and down with capitalism

The game sells itself as an otherworldly mystery game, but it's really just a slice of life walking sim. All things considered, it's alright at what it does. It very poignantly captures that "post-Highschool life in a small town" sense of malaise. If you're looking for something both comfy and melancholy, and want a breath of being 19 again, it's a neat little thing. Though I expected to like it more than I did.

Shit game where the characters are all retards who fail at everything.

Especially since Japanese post-high school doldrums are completely different than the faggotry on display in this shit game.

A game that's only worth playing if your PC can't run anything better.