Game lets you wield big fucking swords

>game lets you wield big fucking swords

Attached: 156141xiv5169279.png (1500x2265, 2.63M)

Based

Attached: hxaakgcyoos01.jpg (1440x1080, 513K)

Monster Hunter

Male midlander,
I wanna change to an elezen or lalafell but their animations kinda suck.

What should I change into?

Can BLU ever be fun? I know it will never be a REAL job, but that doesn't mean they can't do some content for it. Right?

>lalafell but their animations kinda suck
Lalafell animations are godlike. The problem is they're often missed when you're playing, so at times they might as well not exist.

You just answered your own question user.

There's already one up you fucking retard. Let this 404.

BLU is fun though.

Attached: 1536431354188.png (287x55, 42K)

For wearing armor but still keeping nice proportions, female roegadyn or m/f highlander. Male Aura have pretty nice emotes but weird run and pencil waist

fury warrior in WoW gives ya two of the big fuckers

Attached: WoWScrnShot_062419_211049.jpg (1830x1030, 271K)

They're never ever going to design any content that requires you to have all of your spells AND to be able to play the class well. It is going to continue to be filler patch content you do for a few days then forget about until the next update to it and it will never be strong enough to be self-sufficient to get its spells.

Femroe have awful animations all around, including the very basic animation of running which is the one you'll be staring at the most.

Let this 404 retards, do you wanna give Janny another reason to sperg out on us? See:

What's the 2nd primal?

I'll cum on your sisters armpits if you ever fall me a retard again

It is designed as filler content for content droughts. It will never rise beyond that.

Moenbreya

I'm not a big fan of their animations. Some of them make them look like they have trouble balancing themselves and it looks a bit awkward.

Male Au'ras look like they have a massive broomstick up the ass and every fucking male au'ra I meet is a bloody wanker. Planning on playing as a male and while I do like highlanders, I'm not a big fan of playing as one.

>Wanting the fight design team to waste even more time on a single player minigame
No thanks, I'd rather they take additional time to perfect the trials and dungeons.

Merge:

I already like the trials and dungeon plenty. No extra time will be missed in them.

Relax, this is about big swords.

Always loved how this guy felt

Attached: 9a3a5081a1f5b7208073baeb21bdeed1.jpg (700x1350, 109K)

Stop spamming you idiot

That thread is older. If anything you should delete this one.

How fucking dumb are you

Yes, and if they divert resources to what is basically a minigame, it will probably affect the quality of the rest of the content.
We already lost one planned Ultimate for Eureka, let's not drop to one Ultimate/expansion just so people have more shit to Final Sting cheese.

I gotta admit doing dungeons with it was really fun, specially on big pulls

I liked Dragon's Dogma's big swords, but it's a shame the class itself is kind of mediocre in endgame stuff.
DD2 never fucking ever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

You must really hate BLU huh.

Dragons dogma online fixed warrior

Dilate

>fixed warrior
How so?