Why aren't revenge plots more common in video games? Call of Juarez, God of War, Kingdom Come, Dishonored...

Why aren't revenge plots more common in video games? Call of Juarez, God of War, Kingdom Come, Dishonored, and Legacy of Kain are the only ones I can really think of. Is it really not that prominent?

Attached: 1534209488736.png (878x1200, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkNbN6iKFWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mk_f75TS1A
youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_about_revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=99DEjXDrB1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerian_Trifa
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=take_(trude1945oneetyan)&pid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliahu_Itzkovitz
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/457064879/
mobile.twitter.com/naporitan1946/status/1106941526213484544
youtube.com/watch?v=gMjNDZsbjKk&t=5m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Revenge is bad. If you kill him you will be just like him.

Are u kidding nigger. Just behind amnesia, revenge is the most cliche plot.

This, revenge is usually a villainous motive

Ah yes, because a war criminal murdering children is the same as punishing a war criminal for murdering children.

Attached: 1560185122371.jpg (750x823, 90K)

Revenge is never good, it kills the soul an poisons it

What? the last two fallout games were revenge plots.

According to shitty writers, yes.

Attached: 1561375381787.jpg (253x238, 9K)

Cuck mindset.

Not a singular plot point, I mean when the entire game revolves around it.

Name one non-antihero hero in video games that was motivated by revenge

Does that matter? Letting someone else walk over you and eating it is fucking retarded.

>antiheroes are villainous
Get it together, user.

Attached: sasuke darkness.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

How do I get myself a war criminal gf

Rape her

Attached: iu.jpg (640x480, 38K)

How about The Phantom Pain?
What pot it has is all about revenge.

>Other
>Rape

Jessica from DQVIII

i don't get this picture

It's the distinct exception to heroism

That's generally the point, doing good in spite of evil, doing evil into evil is the antithesis of that

I understood that reference

If you were in this position and you don't at least report her to the authorities, you are a fucking retard.

Pick revenge to see what happens

Shadow of Mordor is a classic revenge.

The alternative to both heroism and villainy is to be human.

Revenge is extremely human.

In front of the kids?

The Courier in NV until halfway through the game

A former war criminal turned child caretaker.

Other.

Have sex with her and make her give birth to your children.

-> Wife her

The Allies disagree with you.

Yes, and then make the kids rape her

Shulk.

>Revenge is bad. If you kill him you will be just like him.

That logic is so fucking flawed and stupid. I hate any character that says this shit.

Game where you hunt down war criminals when?

But why does it say revenge below

>fucking a psychopath war criminal and not a nice country girl
You deserve everything coming your way.

Because some idiot edited that text box onto the original image which lacked it.

Germany mainly. They'd sooner pour hundreds of millions into revenge against Nazi remnants out of shame for their severe fuck up so many generations ago, than ever let bygones by for old shitlords that are probably crapping their own pants by now in more of a personal hell than a quick execution could bring.

Someone, after tracking down a war criminal responsible for some personal grievance, has found that the retired war criminal is now a mother and is debating whether bringing her to justice for her actions in war is worth bereaving children of their mother.

name 33 games

Brainlet.

Just pretend it NEVER happen.

>implying that country girl hasn't already fucked 10 niggers before coming your way

>war criminals are all psychopaths
Does she look like she’s having a good time in that photo?

My great grandfather was an actual war criminal who never got caught, learned it from my dad a few years ago
Used to fuck up armenians

Attached: 1560947892977.png (783x849, 100K)

All is forgiven if she gives birth to the same amount of kids she killed

what did he do?
The only thing good to come out of Armenia is System of a Down so it's not some big loss anyway

>armenians
So general turk behavior

>name fictional characters that were not cucked by s-o-y writing and moral high-grounding
Sorry got nothing

just a reminder the Armenien 'genocide' never happened

Sounds like my grandfather a bit but then everyone does some bad things in war, so meh.
This.
They are extremely common.

This, dont seek revenge, seek RETRIBUTION

Tales of Vesperia has a great revenge plot

She doesn't look sad, if that's what you're getting at.

>text box
but why?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_take_trude1945oneetyan__7d24afbaf34a1cb8b740bd0a1629d776.jpg (878x1200, 159K)

Revenge is not really that relatable irl.
Most people don't hurt others out of selfishness rather than pure malice, and it's quite easy to forgive other people being selfish.

>grandpa was a nazi officer
>they never caught him because he pretended to be a holocaust survivor

Attached: 1541071650535.png (1137x640, 789K)

>That's generally the point, doing good in spite of evil
Fuck that, if some bitch murdered my family I would definitely try to get revenge.

When was Vesperia a revenge plot? It's a vigilante plot at the most.

what an absolute chad

Attached: DEVILISH.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Maybe not to an autistic person, or anyone else who’s never had to cope.

Reported!

Granted, but you wouldn't be considered a hero. Do it for some stranger and you'd get a fuckin' parade, though.

Holy based

Hotline Miami is a good revenge flick-like game. Other than that not many come to mind. Revenge used to be common in '80s action flick, maybe that's why we don't see that many in video games, we moved on to other things. Maybe John Wick will influence another wave of revenge media.

Attached: 1560366183471.jpg (500x303, 26K)

>defending a war criminal

how bbbased can a man bbbe

Attached: 1561317549104.png (2005x2005, 692K)

How did he even pull that off? wouldn't they notice the decently healthy dude among the malnourished skeletons?

This. Doing it for the sake of justice is different that for the sake of bloodlust

Maybe by pretending to be a new arrival?

Not everyone was a malnourished skelly
Some were sent to work in factories, and even if they were in a death camp he could have pretended to be a recent arrival

>revenge
Funny concept, i prefer killing just because.

>being able to question (((survivors))) and not get slapped with an oy vey and a notice of legal action

You kinda missed the point of the "run to Brazil" strategy.

The locals know she runs the orphanage. When she comes to town, she visits the civics building and brings coffee. She sings in the Church choir.

And now this rough looking guy from out of town with a gun at his hip calls you up and says that Margerita isn't her name, she's a bad person and you're going to haul her to the capitol and see her hanged.

Good luck finding a place to sleep that night.

Trying to get revenge for WWI is what caused WWII, you fucking retard.

rape the kids too. No one should be spared.

Kill her then immediately leave before anyone finds the body. EZPZ.

She looks fucking dead on the inside you god damn autist. What, do you want her to just break down crying every moment of her military life?

I double down on this
>Game portrays Revenge quest in a positive light

I have only see this in some manga, namely Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but never in games.

the allies were the villains

they killed more people than the axis did and they were fighting to preserve their evil empires

>kids go without caretaker and lose the only mother figure they probably ever had

Eye for an eye.

>it's another "warcriminal is a thing" thread

Attached: 1559373881226.png (258x330, 99K)

>itt edgelords looking for an excuse to commit pretend murder
Sad!

Everybody likes to think they would be the rebels against tyranny instead of the jackbooted stormtroopers.

I want to take revenge on every shitty writer who has ever used this line

As it should be.Only the strongest kids will survive!

Unless she's fucking Adolf Hitler xirself, there's zero reason to take your grievance out on her.

My grandfather worked at an extermination camp and selected the people to live or die.

Found out on his death bed. Told me he regretted nothing because he did it for Germany.

I used to think he was crazy, but looking at what's happening to us now I think he was right.

Attached: fa685857d581ccaa89e937485c08df7f.jpg (564x883, 71K)

Based

How would one gain revenge on the mother without orphaning the children? Maybe make her admit to them her crimes?

>kill her
>great, what now
>your family's still dead, you have zero closure whatsoever and just ruined some poor bunch of orphans lives
300 IQ move

Enjoy your unironic cuckshed. Maybe you'll also give her all your money to run the orphanage to boot.

This, it's all heroism and valor until they start to threaten your family. Or worse, you delude yourself into thinking the atrocities you commit are morally justified.

Bingo; We have a winner.

If you want revenge, you have to be a vigilante murderer.

You can say she deserves it; but can you say it's right for you to give it to her?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>they killed more people than the axis did
???

you forgot this one

Attached: vFhi5Q8444po5RVe4GFYk5-970-80[1].jpg (970x545, 76K)

No, I'll be alive.

If killing her makes me feel even a little better, then it was worth it. Better than holding onto that grievance for so long only to throw it in the trash. Spin it off as justice if you have to make yourself feel better.
>just ruined some poor bunch of orphans lives
They can get another fucking care taker.

Unless she completely changed her personality, you could come up with a plan that would expose her bad side in front of the kids.

I only saw the first three or so episodes of Jojo's and stopped because there's no reason he should continue being nice enough to not smack Dio's shit in so early on. Right after the dog innafurnace thing there is zero damn reason Jojo shouldn't kick his ass and end it there. But nope instead even after knowing the asshat was plotting poisoning of his family he didn't really do shit. I'm a huge sucker for revenge plots and I absolutely love following through to the end but Jojo was just stupid. Even if he grew up a nice kid every single fucking thing assfaggot did was super malicious.

>killing an evil dude who killed innocents is bad

Masterful Bamboosle

better to confront her on what she did before you waste her, genius. If she's genuinely repentant then why the fuck wouldn't you spare her?

Sunk cost. You know better user.

My Great Grandfather served in the 82nd airborne and used a 'back injury' sustained from a bad jump as grounds for staying out of combat. Even though I am American, I don't give a fuck about picking sides for WW2. It ended almost one hundred years ago and what's done is done.

>killing some rando former soldier instead of taking down the people who ordered her

Get revenge by marrying her and giving her kids to call her own. Just to make sure she doesn't go back to war crimes

Too bad he couldn't tell you where are the bones, huh

What if it doesn't make you feel better

>If she's genuinely repentant then why the fuck wouldn't you spare her?
>If you regret your crimes you get off scot-free
Not how it works, regret has nothing to do with justice.

>A decade later, you wake up staring down the barrel of a gun held by one of the kids she was taking care of.

Attached: 1402891075019.png (356x256, 200K)

Everyone repents when death comes to their door.

>pump her full of babies
>live a happy, fulfilling life with her
>on her deathbed tell her who you really are

Attached: D E V I L I S H.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Absolutely devilish.

Attached: 1545754567697.jpg (375x450, 22K)

Years later I am going to track you down and kill you and your whole family for destroying my happy orphanage life.

My Granddad joined the Waffen SS to kill communists after they mudered civilians in a failed attempt to implement communists in his home country then got harassed by jews until his death for war crimes he never commited as he was never assigned to camp duty.

Fuck jews and fuck communists.

Worth it.
>have a kid
>the kid gets revenge

The whole "cycle of revenge" cliche is peak kino

Correction, they're dead while you're still alive for now.

>justice
literally an excuse you tell yourself to help you sleep at night

>If she's genuinely repentant then why the fuck wouldn't you spare her?
Yeah because that totally means anything worth while.

But he killed millions hero-sama

I don't mind killing orphans in self-defense.

and then those that you grieved come get revenge on you. Good job

Fine. The orphans can die too

You become a loving and caring mother?

Attached: 1560551072445.gif (321x245, 2.01M)

The world isn't just. Much like your heritage and Santa Claus, justice is a falsity our parents tell us as children.

I think it's just because it's such a cliche plot in most other media forms.

why are our grandpas always so much cooler than us

She's not living in a penthouse in Rio De Janerio, laughing it up with medals on her wall.

When it's all said and done, your bullet made the world a worse place. No amount of mental gymnastics gets around that.

It's up to you if that's worth while for the sake of revenge.

Revenge =/= Justice

The correct revenge to to kill the orphans and leave her alive

>Zero closure whatsover
This is what hipster writer retards believe. Revenge feels fucking amazing.

Even in war humans must behave as humanely as possible. If you behave like a beast then expect to be put down like one.

Better yet, kill the kids and make her suffer like the protag did. 10/10 plot.

Fair enough.

Daniel the idiot protag in Amnesia: The Dark Descent

That's why you kill ALL the kids.

then you would be no better, unironically this time
Actually you'd probably be worse, she could've been acting on orders.

Just kill the bastards trying to kill you, easy shit user.

>The world isn't just
That doesn't have anything to do with you as an individual bringing justice to those who deserves. >justice is a falsity our parents tell us as children.
You're mistaken the concept with the real world.

They're different things, but they often overlap. Killing a war criminal is an act of justice.

like your fat ass has ever felt revenge fulfillment

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>all these cucks seething about capping a bitch that killed your people

Attached: 1544447923542.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

>Revenge feels fucking amazing.
For a while, yeah. Then what?

"Seems you've forgotten how atrocity is done. Here. Six rounds: Pick your favorites and give them mercy, The rest get the axe."

And whos worse now?
Child killer

it's Yea Forums, they're retards, learn to ignore them newfag

>Killing a war criminal is an act of justice.
Not if you were the only victim

First day on Yea Forums? Edgelords and actual assholes are common here.

Attached: 300_1.jpg (800x437, 125K)

Like, Phantom Blood is an adaptation of the first part of the manga which wss still trying to be Fist of the North Star. Revenge plots are much better in Part 3 onwards with Polnaref and Hermes (still not in anime) being the big highlights.

>Get revenge, feel good then feel normal
>Don't get revenge, feel bad for the rest of your life
Difficult choice.

It's been a while since I've gotten to use this one.

Attached: Ow the Edge.jpg (400x366, 29K)

That's why you pump her full of your own spawn to make up for the family you lost instead.

>War criminal that killed tons of kids and innocent civilians tries to atone by becoming a caregiver after the war.
>A madman kills all the kids under her care and releases information about her past to frame her for the murders.
>It's up to her to find the killer and come to terms with her own sins, even if it costs her her life.
Absolutely kino.

Attached: 1444231980379.png (512x512, 576K)

She brought this on herself. Maybe she should have picked a different profession. You think her settling down is going to absolve her of her sins? That means shit, her past actions are going to affect the people she knows in the future if this is actually a revenge plot.

Move on fatboy

Attached: 24a1fbfd.jpg (427x640, 33K)

>mentions vesperia
>doesnt mention the tales game thats almost exclusively about revenge

What's with justicefags looking for excuses to feed their bloodlust? What's wrong with just making sure that someone is no longer a threat, instead of insisting that everyone must be punished?

>NO YOU CAN'T KILL HER
>THINK OF THE KIDS

Attached: 1550009960405.png (540x510, 124K)

Absolute fucking cuck.

>And whos worse now?
I don't care, that's the thing. Also, once you're actively trying to kill someone you lose out on any sympathy you'd get, if you want to kill in order to get revenge then you better nut the fuck up and be mentally prepared that shit might not go your way and you'll end up killed as well.

>P-please don't kill me, so what if I tortured a child or two? J-just get over it

God damn Danny Devito looks like THAT?!

You're a psycho that just wants to get a quick thrill fulfillment

Go the romance route and revel in the fact that you're making a hardened war criminal lose to your dick every night.

I'd ask her out then kill her if rejected.

Primrose.

This is correct, you have to be the bigger person, break the cycle.
Kill her and all the kids so that there is no one left to seek revenge.
It's the only way.

Attached: 1377531816088.gif (200x200, 6K)

Gun her down in cold blood. War criminals usually ignore the geneva convention, which means they had no respect for their victims. Why should you?

DOR was best AW game, fight me.

Because onions menlets cant relate to revenge and dont see the appeal in it, therfore it is impossible to write a revenge plot

Well get ready for someone coming for your ass and everyone you love for killing innocent children

Cringe and jewlover pilled

What if I rape her then???

>get revenge, feel good for a short while for the cost of another's happy life
>don't get revenge, have a decent life

spoken like a true basedboy that's never done a thing in his life

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=xkNbN6iKFWQ

This has been handled before.

>kill her and all the kids
>someone who was helping her with the orphans gets revenge on you
The only way to actually break the cycle is to forgive her and get over it.

Berseria's revenge plot is great but also too one-track. Vesperia at least deals with more of the moral quandaries that concerns revenge and vigilantism

>don't get revenge, have a decent life
>get revenge, have a better life
Hmm.

>pick other and pound her
>children create a revenge scheme to pound you

Attached: damn son.jpg (324x504, 70K)

Obviously.
How ELSE will the circle of vengeance continue?

Based Jews hunting down Nazis.
G-d bless them.

Yeah, get over it.

>Other
>go the romance route, get her to love me
>ghost her one day, completely out of the blue
>a week or so later, send her a text from a new number with a pic of me sleeping with someone else
>blow up her car with a bomb the next day before work

check mate, atheists

>NOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL KIDS WITH IMPUNITY

Enjoy prison, murderer

Rape her and reveal her past afterward, thereby leaving her with the choice of killing me and potentially ruining her new life or trying to atone.

Eventually, end up raising a family of our own because she's a woman and I'm a man.

If the target of revenge is a dude then he gets the bullet no matter what.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_Mk_f75TS1A
>if you still feel raw about it
>I'll be waitin'

So damn good.

Attached: 1560391742473.jpg (500x375, 62K)

If she was a man none of you would hesitate to kill her.

this

Attached: 194531.jpg (384x644, 98K)

Assassin's Creed 2
Fable 1-3
Knights of the Old Republic sort of
Fallout 3, NV, sort of 4
off the top of my head

The only solution

Attached: 1242346657.jpg (1200x1702, 1.11M)

double standards exist for a reason user

>spoken like a true basedboy that's never done a thing in his life
Never killed anyone? You're absolutely correct. Never gotten revenge before? Totally wrong. Call me a sociopath, edgelord, faggot or whatever but if someone really, really wrongs me then I lose any sympathy I'd have for them, and in my mind they deserve whatever I deem appropriate for revenge.

Get over it. Move on.

>other
>chop off limbs and turn into fuck nugget

>dude I'm allowed to kill your loved ones and make you suffer
>but I'm free of the consequences of my actions just because
>you want justice? Lol no

And I'm supposed to agree with this logic?

>killing innocents = killing mass murderer
wat

>not killing the entire chain of command
THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

What happens if you go for revenge? What happens to the woman i would like to hear the full discloser please and name of game.

The revenge ending was way better.

I'd shit in your cereal and watch as you cry.

You won't do a thing, you 90 lbs gay cake

Attached: e18.jpg (640x1440, 513K)

Attached: It's an abstract kind of Shadman.png (543x816, 18K)

Kek at all the losers thinking that they can pick 'other' and romance her. You pumped all your stats into combat stats to get revenge until bumping into her/ Your Charisma stat is going to be shit because you did nothing but focus on revenge for years and you'll fail all the romance stat checks.
>i-ii'll make her fall in love with me and make her have my kids!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1559022355480.png (446x400, 229K)

You don't understand how this works friend. Most people won't seek revenge over an acquaintance, so people with loose connections can be left alone. But everyone with a direct emotional relationship with the woman dies.
The guy who takes out the trash?
Who cares?
Her best friend?
Murder them.
Her best friend's family?
Murder them as well.
I assure the damage won't be as bad as you seem to think. 20-30 bodies, tops. Small price to pay.

Wrong, I'd still spare the guy if he is no longer a threat, I'm not some bloodthirsty sadist. Also, a lot of people seem to be dismissing the fact that, unless caught by surprise, she may put up a fight.

>Just because I kill I N N O C E N T S
She deserves to die, if not for the murders then for her stupidy.

Other

Attached: ClickingOneToTheLeft.jpg (1277x1029, 527K)

All combat stat means you can overpower her and rape her. Planting your spawn in her belly is a good revenge, too.

>the allies only did it for revenge

Attached: 1556158800243.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Whatever you say, user.

tfw no war criminal gf

Because they lived in a world with shit to do
Now you're either a wagie, a neet or one of the avantgarde researchers

Whatever you say, Shadow
You won't do shit

Nah; The kind old man? Stripes and suspenders? Never in his life backed down from an honest day's work? Took in all those kids on his lonesome?

You'd better think about it; He's a better man than you nowadays.

Nah. You can't seriously ignore "Don't let it be said I left you with nothing." as bookends.

He pays with his drink and walks back into legend; A wilder time of warbands, ghosts and gunmen.

Unless you thought shooting an old farmer is the crowning moment of the story of Siles Greaves.

>Her best friend?
>Murder them.
>Her best friend's family?
>Murder them as well.
>These people had closed ones as well
>Murder them too
>These hundreds of people also had close ones
>Fuck it
>Just nuke the planet
>I am the beacon of justice

Attached: 1398654540288.jpg (300x289, 26K)

Nobody thinks to confront her about what she did before decided whether or not she deserves to live or die?

You think you'll have better stats than a hardened war criminal? You aren't raping anything.

Sure, if you're a retard.
Revenge ending went against everything the game was building up to and didn't even feel particularly satisfying.

ATOM Rpg has that very exact one

This but unironically.
Justice is about deterrence and prevention.

>newfags won't get this image
Fuck hiroshimoot

Why? So she can kill you because now she knows you're a threat to her current way of life + the kids?

Of course. They need to see justice done out in the open, just like it should be.

Attached: 760813.png (350x309, 144K)

Shulk and he got it and it was satisfying

>just shoot her
>don't get any explanations, any answers or any form of catharsis when she realizes who you are
you morons can't even do revenge right

>girl invites her sister to a lesbian orgy
that's kind of fucked up

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI

You know what this was when you opened the thread

Attached: chaotic good.jpg (1200x2892, 1.36M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_about_revenge
>inb4 moving the goalposts because wikipedia isn't a valid source for this discussion and your retarded question

Then now you're basically just a bandit and someone is going to put a price on your head. Good luck fending off an entire village worth of angry mobsters and bounty hunters.

A hardened survivor whose been searching the one who wronged him won't be some skinny manlet, especially with the obsession of revenge motivating his every moves.

Her time of peace has clearly softened her, she might stand a chance but it's looking slim.

Wait now I'm lost, who was talking about justice? I was talking about revenge.
And again, friends generally won't seek revenge. Only the really close ones, and blood kin. Maybe anyone with a large debt. Maybe.
The list is actually pretty short.

What, so she can beg? Or maybe grab a weapon and kill you? Did she give the people she killed that chance? Probably not huh?

But it was building up to it. Many times did the MC get placed near death. Every time that happened he remembered how his brothers were killed like dogs and that memory allowed him to crawl back and move forward. By your logic he should have just given up from the start and done nothing for the murder of his brothers. I would seriously hate to have been born in your family.

look up the firebombing of germany
also the holocaust never happened

Incest is a pretty common yuri trope. The second worst one behind age gap

based boomer dad

I honestly think both taking revenge and forgiving here are acceptable and justifiable options.

Attached: 1561420884406.jpg (1075x1518, 773K)

G*rmans aren't people.

It should be. They're very fun when they decided go all the way through with it. youtube.com/watch?v=99DEjXDrB1k
Fuck right off with that. When a motherfucker has to pay they have to pay.

Attached: 1503342554181.jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

Attached: its an ''anon finds out he was conceived during a genocide'' episode.jpg (1846x3107, 2.85M)

t. Trudeau

>ITT neckbeards and zoomers larping as serial killers

Feel free to believe that. For the record, I'm usually the opposite of an edgelord in my day to day life, but if someone decides to ignore the standards of human decency then it's perfectly fair to do the same in kind, just be prepared if shit blows up in your face for trying to get revenge.

>Or maybe grab a weapon and kill you?
I thought the implication for the pic related was that she felt guilty for her actions and wanted to try and make amends, if she tries to grab a weapon, then you can kill her without any ambiguity, so what's the harm?

No I mean make her admit her crimes anyway.

>You've read enough Shadman to know one instantly just by seeing the font style
I'm sick and need help

>People are different in times of war
Wow

Shit like that reminds of uncharted 2 ending.

I know this is a shitpost but Bismark the only German of note said "that Germans are without morals and when they put on an uniform they become mindless beasts"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerian_Trifa

Reminder that this guy managed to stealth his way into being an archbishop.

Attached: 1538314017273.jpg (500x708, 162K)

>murdering people is fine because of war time, it's okay you won't get punished afterwords
Woah...

Can anyone tell me what niche game this jap indie thing of a game is called?

Literally you

Attached: jFJRL1c.jpg (959x482, 50K)

I don't like this image.
Somebody who knows how to teach people how to float over the ground would probably be able to make a living off that even after leaving the army, not taking care of children.

>worst
age gap incest yuri is fucking top tier

>all these people talking about killing her
>not using this to blackmail her instead
even if you want to revenge why not go the long con and after initially being angry pretend to have a change of heart, make her fall in love with you and then shoot her on some discreet picnic in the woods, bury the body then say she fell off the trail on the cliff or something?

>doesnt blackmail her
Its like you anons arent even trying

>Kills 20-30 people
>But it's alright no one will come after me
>Police what's that

Attached: 1436735984531.gif (370x330, 325K)

Jesus fucking christ.

Nice

Dart

Blackmind

Looks like Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage

This picture is cursed

And here I thought the Chechnyan rapebaby user was bad enough.

Fuck it, why not. I'm not going to convince you or make you understand what I'm saying, so I'll just take the loss here, you win user.

>Kills 20-30 people
>But it's alright no one will come after me
>No one comes after me
>Get a medal for doing it

There is no immediate evidence to suggest it isn't simply a particularly involved disguise to avoid detection. And the harm is in potentially being killed in the pursuit of revenge.

>he didn't have a plan
lmao
Besides, if she's laying low then this probably takes place in bumfuck nowhere, just drive for twenty minutes and you've left the country.

okay

Attached: 1561303386713.jpg (1130x1325, 181K)

best option

>Live in a cuck country
>Middle class uni students went to refugee camps to help
>Get raped and killed
>Parents tell the media it wasn´t the killers fault
>Seeking justice would be wrong
This is the real world

I really don't understand why retards fall hook line and sinker for Revenge is bad the only way is forgiveness. It's just shit that has been pushed to prevent people from taking shit into their own hands and going tit for tat. It's along the same lines as all violence being bad which is completely incorrect. Holier than thou preaching by people who try and pretend humans aren't animals and that violence is 100% wrong.

I fucking hate that line holy shit

Nice RP

You think any of this is going to matter in the end?

To her it wont.

Did your grandpa learn to act Jewish too?

>killing some war criminal in hiding makes the world a worse place
Fucking yikes.

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 22K)

One of my teachers was looking for volunteers for teaching people basic legal stuff for starting a business or working independently.
I was going to help until he said it was for immigrants. Fuck them.

Because it benefits them. They don't want people seeking revenge on them and would rather the completely incompetent state attempt (and fail) to do it.

>force her to live with you with her kids
>you wait a few years so that the kids are old enough to not need their mom anymore
>progressively poison her food so her condition gets worse with every passing day
>eventually she dies from what looks like a natural cause to her kids
>you killed the mom and her children cope with her death normally then move on
690 IQ move right here

You don't belong here nigger.
Leave.

this, she's die and move on, but you'll still be seething and ruminating on that moment for fucking ever.

>giving any time at all for shit to blow back on you
Nah, gloating over your revenge is the best way of having it go wrong for you.

Surely it was a joke, there are no people known as Armenians.

Killing the innocent is murder. Killing killers is justice. Bad news for abortion doctors I guess.

>ratboy genius tshirt
Shadman is based

Those are not her children. She's wearing a nametag, meaning she's probably working at a daycare or orphanage.

You fucked up my face

>I have to keep putting myself on an advantageous situation so i don't have to deal with the consequences of killing someone
>Why just because i went to bumfuck nowhere to kill this bitch doesn't mean someone else is going to track me down and kill me

This but unironically.
Don't get revenge, solve the problem and enact justice.

Otherwise you will litterally be just like the villain, and someone else will come for you.

>gloating
when did I ever mention gloating

>Oh I know, I'll just kill the kids!
>implying she'll let you
You guys are going to get clothes-lined by an ex soldier anime girl and get sent to fucking jail for trying to kill orphans, assuming she doesn't kill you first.

The only winning move is to not play.At best you can try to romance her (lmao) then make her feel like shit later by telling her the truth. None of you guys would be able to get revenge in any sense of the word.

now I'm gonna fuck up your ass

>poison
Unless you're a professional in that shit or have connections to whoever's doing the autopsy and she somehow literally never goes to see a doctor even though she's dying, no.

>removing a parasite is bad
those things aren't alive when they're aborted you stupid religious faggot

Literally none of you would think twice about sparing her if she wasn't a pretty anime girl.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING GAME GODDAMNIT GOOGLE ISN'T HELPING WITH REVERSE IMAGE OPTION FUCK!!!

still blows my mind the young turks are just named after a bunch of nazis lol.

Firebombing is a small thing but holocaust plus the shit they did in USSR is fucked, the numbers are ridiculous

You really overestimate how hard it is to kill someone.

I think the worst example of this ever is final fantasy ix. That whole game's angle seemed to be "mass murderers are people too! ;_;"

Attached: 307225-beatrix.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Yes, and?

/pol/ really is a disaster

>implying war crimes ever get justice
oh no no nonononononono

>team member says this
>your party decides to spare him
>revealed that the same party member who said it also betrayed you

Reminder that literally NONE of you would be defending her if she was a guy. She's only "worthy of forgiveness" in your eyes because she's a cute waifu you want to keep alive. Maybe you even imagine saving her from her killer, hoping that she'll hop on your dick afterwards to show her gratitude. You have no concept of "fairness" or "justice" to judge anyone, because you let your incel urges cloud your perception with personal bias.

Attached: 1537287365875.jpg (149x155, 29K)

HOLY SHIT!
HOW CAN THE BL*CK RACE EVEN COMPETE LMAO

>implying anyone was healthy in germany

USSR fucked the USSR.

Who's to say she's a war criminal? Maybe those people were traitors and deserved to be hanged.

>don't get any explanations, any answers or any form of catharsis when she realizes who you are
Gloating is probably the wrong word though, it's probably more like self-satisfaction. The overall point is the same though.

How many kids are you taking care of?

Attached: good end.png (750x1334, 894K)

What worse is that people defend her because MUH DUTY or MUH BOOBS

God I want to slap that tummy

Murdering people is standard, if not expected, in war with boots-on-the-ground and actual fights. Whether you're punished or not boils down to if you broke the laws/rules in the process - or you're on the losing side. However, camps where inhumane acts occurred to prisoners of war and/or civilians are a completely different story.

Literally, killing is fine so long as you do it for your country within legal means, that's what they've tried to condition everyone for.

The village can hire a new caretaker.

>implying the holocaust wasn't justice enough

lets be real, the revenge isn't for justice's sake, it's so (You) can feel better about your life being derailed by war.

He should've raped the daughter instead.

>a fetus = parasite
>but somehow fags aren't parasites even though they literally thrive off man+woman reproducing

Attached: 1538278703293.png (657x527, 38K)

Do people seriously defend genocidal psychopath just because she make your dick hard?

Attached: 1543095433310.jpg (2465x1722, 872K)

Umm, no? All the supposed shit Soviets did was either before or after the war, most of the civilian deaths were by the Kraut hands or by the Nazi collaborationists

>parasite
So if a pregnant woman is murdered why is it considered a double murder?

You screen capped that or do you just think it shows a real point?
How hard do you always fall for bait? Be honest retard...

>That one chapter in Fire Punch where he goes into a Psychotic rage after getting memories of his dead sister that he wanted to fuck, telling him to become Fire Punch and kill the old man that killed her, even though he is taking care of a town full of innocent children, murdering them as well.

Attached: 1495810018832.png (1593x892, 3.44M)

Not the question.

What are you doing to improve the world?

And no, killing war criminals isn't one of those things: Punishment for the perpetrator is not poultice for the victim.

Lol no they brutalized the Poles and others accused of working with the nazis when they came through

sauce?

You guys aren't trying hard enough
>find a gang that isn't affiliated with her
>convince them that she is a war criminal that is hoarding all the nazi gold

I want to OTHER her.

The entire premise thus far is that you've successfully killed anyone who would reasonably come after you in the name of vengeance.
The only actor left to pursue you is the state which, as we've established, is likely small and in any case lacks the single-minded passion and/or resources to track you to the ends of the earth. People commit horrifying crimes in first world nations and get away with it all the time, do you really think Bumfuckistan has straight from TV CSI Miami tech to figure out it was you and somehow get you extradited to prosecute?
Apply yourself.

Yes they do

Attached: hilda_stella_glow_by_kreuzeon-d9ni35g.jpg (655x1090, 198K)

Some people would seriously do nothing if their entire family was killed and the killer ran off to live a normal life for X amount of years because revenge is bad.

Official list of video game characters that deserve a bullet through the head for their crimes, but never get it because MUH FORGIVENESS

>that asshole from Breath of Fire IV
>every member of the society of Ouroboros
>every villain from Grandia and Grandia 2
>the entirety of Yevon from FFX and X-2
>Brahne's entire empire from FFIX, including Beatrix
>the entirety of Balamb Garden from FFVIII
>the entire Midgar military and every single worker of Shinra (FFVII
>the entire gestahl empire from FFVI
>the mechons from Xenoblade
>every villain from Xenoblade X and Xeno 2

am I missing any?

Attached: 253.jpg (497x732, 119K)

Killing war criminals doesn't make the world a better place? You're just a fucking cuck, I bet you would just try and pick the romance option.

>it's okay to traumatize kids because muh feelings
That's fucked up. Are you a tranny?

do you only play weeb games?

Can't anyone just fucking give us the goddamn source for fuck sakes we want to give this shit game a try

>final boss is female

what do?

Attached: 1532530145809.jpg (850x1913, 334K)

D5 did many things wrong. This was one of them.

Attached: 65493271_p4.jpg (1006x768, 444K)

The name to the game op posted you wrlfish fucking elitist cunt

give her babies

Oi, she did nothing wrong

>that asshole from Breath of Fire IV
Now I'm mad. That monster deserved death so many times over.

Attached: 17.jpg (850x1208, 195K)

It isn't a game, you fucking idiot.

Repentance isn't just regret you idiot. Repentance is regret plus the willingness and ability to make amends. If she's been spending the rest of her life trying to do good to make up for the bad she's done, fucking let her do it. If she hasn't done shit, then have at it.

This isn't fucking hard. Sheesh.

>Claims his Mom was a Serbian genociding Bosniaks.
>His picture is clearly of an Kosovar Albanian terrorist group fighting Serbs in Kosovo with a shoddy photoshoped out flag

Take it from a Balkanigger.That story,just like almost anything on this site, is not true

Attached: kosovo uck.jpg (650x423, 120K)

She treated her kingdom like shit and then froze them all to death when they rebeled. She's responsible for the murder of at least a few hundred people.

>it's so (You) can feel better about your life being derailed by war.
Yes, which is why if you're seriously committed to the idea of killing for revenge you'd do it as soon as it was reasonably possible. The longer someone like her has to know what you're there for the longer she has of finding some way to try to stop you or persuade you if you still have doubts for some reason.

No one posted the rest where the mc fucks the war criminal

Goddang

Then the kids learnt hat the world isn't fair and life is shit earlier and aren't disillusioned into thinking otherwise. If that cunt didn't go around killing people then this wouldn't have happened. It's her fault.

Magus from Chrono Trigger

when did I ever say fags aren't parasites?
Kill all fags and trannys and chinks and illegals

Fuck if I know do I look like a fucking lawyer to you?

So why didn't you stop her in the first place

>Do people seriously defend genocidal psychopath just because she make your dick hard?
Have you not heard how popular men on death row are with women?

She didn't have much of a choice.
Best end (harem end would have been better tho)

I want to play a game with an altruistic and selfless hero that saves the land and becomes a legend. During the epilogue and late into your retirement you are given control of the much older hero who is wearing a cloak to hide his identity and make your way to one of the starting towns. You come across one of the former big bad's lackeys- a former party member or accomplice who had betrayed you in your adventures and killed a loved one or slaughtered an entire town's worth of people before fleeing to the big bad villain for protection or to further their own motives.

They don't recognize the hero, and from a distance you observe and follow them to see what they're scheming. After following them into a house and seeing them embrace their spouse you draw your weapon on them and reveal your identity. They cower and beg for mercy, and implore you that they've changed their ways and try to explain them self but the hero will not listen and reminds him of everything they have done to wrong him and humanity.

The hero kills his loved one in front of him, making them feel the anguish that you once did. You see movement from the corner of your eye and instinctively swing your blade only to see a child's body fall to the ground. You walk up to the broken shell of a man who has lost everything and then you run your blade through his heart.

Maybe he burns down the home to cover his tracks or he kills himself since now he's "just as bad as he was!".

It is now your duty to post it.
I want to see.

applying your own ideal of justice doesn't affect anything positively besides your own sense of doing the right thing. if you kill the war criminal abruptly, you're a murderer. if you try to ruin their reputation by outing them, you traumatize the people that grew to know them which could cause a problem to the local community if they were strongly ingrained in it. in this case, the children they're taking care of may learn the truth and actually grow bitter about it in their coming years. an eye for the eye makes the world go blind isn't just a simple moral of revenge = bad, the consequences of your actions can be thorough and unpredictable, and killing bad people for the sake of them being bad in the far past is still killing someone and affecting the world around you and them alike.

death isn't a binary thing and shouldn't be treated so childishly as "kill the bad guys"

i'm going to assume the guy was a kid when it happened.

There's a continuation?

Well, hiding your past and pretending it never happened, while ignoring the survivors of the murders, doesn't sound like repentance.

Luigi

Nigger you made up an entire scenario out of a single picture, you can say that maybe the girl is considered a war hero and got resettled to a town (maybe not even a small one) by whatever army she was in and by killing her and other 20 to 30 people and now started a war between whatever country you are from and this girl's country, it's not the scenario, is the fact that you are being the kid with the immunity to everything shield

I think this line really doesn’t deserve the bad rep it has. Sure it depends on how the writing handles it, but the moral lesson the line tries to teach the hero is true to an extent.

If the hero hasn’t kill anyone before, murdering the villain will has a great impact on the hero’s moral and can pushes the hero off to the deep end if not handled properly, so the better option would be to hand the villain over to the justice system and let the people with better moral code and power to decide the punishment the villain has to receive.

If the path to the villain is literally payed with blood of thousands of faceless mooks, then this line can belong to the trash where it rightfully belongs.

Attached: 47BF4D93-F23C-421C-B96F-22EEABC5AE09.jpg (198x200, 14K)

THEN GIVE ME A FUCKING NAME OF WHAT THE FUCKING SOURCE IS YOU SPASTIC FUCKING BITCH SAMSUNG USING BASTARD

She could have told everybody that the moon was going to kill them all instead of instigating a war with the current monarchy. But yes she does have the best end.

Henry's come to see us!

maybe a lot of the reason why it's that way is because retards like you would help perpetuate the unfairness.

user i was talking about the USSR territory
Even then it's certainly not millions of civilians starved to death and killed by Germans

Hiding the truth will always backfire

It's not even just beatrix. Even though shes probably the worst one. Its brahne, kuja, all the black mages, even garland sort of.

What game op?

And yet what does the game say? "lol suck it up the genocide wasn't that bad".

And the game expects us to agree with this.

Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. From what I remember he not only got his revenge, but also got his girlfriend back.

witch house manga

Why doesn't he have a videogame

Attached: fp.jpg (480x480, 61K)

what is metal gear solid V

You should see the thread where we discussed how many parts you can slice someone into.

Source tracking giving me nothing so can someone give me name?

>vengeance option is brainless Tarantino-esque revenge wank
>absolution option is bleeding-heart cuckery for pushover moralfags
Other -> trade a pardon in order to acquire her as an asset for my own regime.

Attached: 1454123092915.png (666x666, 23K)

the best way around this quandary is for the hero to let the anti hero do the deed instead.

Attached: 52474254254646.jpg (800x800, 67K)

And yet she's still going to die in the name of revenge because she deserves it. Or someone is going to lash out and the kids get caught int he cross fire. Either way she's going to suffer somehow, anyone deluding themselves into thinking that forgiveness is just going to end everything is a moron. Especially since just forgiving her would probably make you feel like fucking shit, since its assumed that this feeling of revenge has been festering for quite some time. Maybe the kids get scared but don't get so ruined that they all turn into revenge seeking monsters. This is also assuming that you're the only person looking for her, but lets assume this is the case, she still deserves something. letting her walk free without at least confronting her is just fucking dumb and even then if you confront her and she thinks you're out for revenge she will probably just try to kill you because you're a threat. There's no clean ending to this unless you have no spine.
>oh she ruined my life and turned me into a monster, i'll just forgive her all's well that ends well!

ALRIGHT, FINE.

For anyone interested, OP's image comes from the game "風邪をひいた料理 (A Dish best Served Cold).

>"If you kill me you will be just like me!"
>t. smug cunt who is going to kill you in your sleep after you spare him

Attached: 10543.jpg (318x398, 14K)

It most definitely is.

You're completely fucking ignorant of all the weapons we don't use because of the Geneva convention, huh?

The Slav fallout had a mission like that one. Someone sends you on a quest to find the man that brutally murdered his wife and family in front of him. When you find the man he had settled down with a wife and child. You get many options as to how the rest of the quest goes down.

Hugo from Suikoden III.

What if it's the anti-hero's sword

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=take_(trude1945oneetyan)&pid=0
His actual pixiv has more but I can't read moon

wat

Daru unironically said this in Steins;Gate Zer0

Attached: IF YOU KILL HIM YOULL BE JUST LIKE HIM XDDDDDDDDD.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

>incel
Post discarded. Go back newfaggot

No; I've always told what I would do in this thread. I would have tea with her, and we'd talk about old times.

We'd make a weekly thing about it. She'd talk about the children, and I will talk about old times.

She will talk about the weather, and I will talk about old times.

She will talk about the good she does.

I will talk about old times.

She will beg I talk of the world; who won, who am I, what it's like out from under the rock she hides.

And I will talk about old times.

>accusing others of being children when he's been repeatedly turning a simple (im)moral idea into some kind of autistic wargame
Holy shit I'm just pointing out it could be done. The basic premise I originally suggested has not been altered, you just keep adding irrelevant shit to it.
What if fucking Batman shows up? It doesn't change anything. Kill the woman, kill the kids, kill the people you think might seek revenge, cycle broken bitch dead.
Full stop.

>the Geneva convention

Attached: 1533000149694.png (340x314, 249K)

Everyone was basically exploiting eachother or "just following orders". Beatrix getting off scot-free compared to everyone else despite her personal involvement in genocide is a bit much, but everyone else either died and/or repented to some degree. Garland's the most evil of the bunch despite Kuja going off the deep end, and even he was trying to save his world rather than inherently doing it just to be a bastard or some Hitler level supremacy bullshit.

I feel the game got rushed and thus characters like Beatrix get a slap on the wrist (and Kuja an ambiguous case given Zidane's actions), but everyone was in a bad situation.

my grampa was a prison gurd during the last military dictatorship of my country
needless to say he most likely help the regime making people "disappear"

Attached: 1535311419533.jpg (400x400, 12K)

The guy never made a follow up to the original OP image (no text).

>but looking at what's happening to us now
>us
You can stop pretending to be german now, amerifat /pol/nigger.

that was pretty fucking kino

>every villain from X
but half of them join you

Forcing her to become your sex slave is the only based outcome, the kids don't get hurt and you still get to punish her for her crimes.

>>That one chapter in Fire Punch where he goes into a Psychotic rage after getting memories of his dead sister that he wanted to fuck, telling him to become Fire Punch and kill the old man that killed her, even though he is taking care of a town full of innocent children, murdering them as well.
I thought it was implied that it was a mixture of that but also that he temporarily just plain lost oxygen to his brain from accidentally covering his mouth and burning off the parts of his face that had recovered.

I like this answer.

>town entire town notices
>kill them
>government puts you on wanted list
>just commit genocide on the entire kingdom

Attached: Can no longer feel.png (231x242, 68K)

>>the mechons from Xenoblade
Let's be real here, it wasn't only the mechons.

Except none of those are continuation of the pic op posted

I'm not saying don't kill her, or let her escape punishment, but i'm just saying that straight up death for the sake of punishment isn't exactly the solution to everything just because someone is deemed evil by "unsavory" actions in the past. By your logic we should hang a lot of Vietnam veterans and even kill whatever remains of the US scientists that were involved in taking research information directly from the Japanese and Nazi forces in exchange for amnesty for handfuls of researcher groups, because they let horrible people coast on by.

Is there a videogame where a random mook managed to survive the players killing spree? like a lowlevel thug who watched you kill all his friends shows up a few years later desperate for an explanation as to why he lived, why you killed them all and whether or not any of it was justified?

Attached: 1559372402788.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Got her revenge, almost destroyed the worls and ended up setting society back about 1000 years.

Attached: 1558644460319.png (1139x1139, 807K)

What game

>the most innocent among us are the parasites
>those with the most potential should be the ones put to death
Whatever let's you sleep at night, buckaroo.

rdr1 and 2.

Then you shoot her, right?

He seems to really like Helianthus.
I approve.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliahu_Itzkovitz

He never made a continuation.

Does Jade Empire count? And I guess you mean single-player games. A lot of characters in fighting games have story arcs that focus solely on revenge.

There's also Fallout 4

I'm not reading this shit thread, but I don't believe in redemption.
And I doubt the replies are all in favor of horrible school teacher.

And give her mercy? why?

Arguably the hero from Fable II if you go for a good boy run

Driving her to suicide by constantly reminding her of the stuff she did? Best answer.

At least half the thread thinks forgiving her and getting over the revenge is the best option.

FUCK YOU FINALLY BITCH CUNT!

HERE'S A PICTURE OF A BLACK KNIGHT KILLING A WEEBSLUT FOR YOU!

Attached: Small asian gets penetrated by BIG BLACK KNIGHT.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Only in the anime. Secondaries get what they deserve.

Best response in this shithole of a thread.

>the better option would be to hand the villain over to the justice system and let the people with better moral code and power to decide the punishment the villain has to receive.
Shame they usually just let the villain go free instead.

>Makes up one sided scenario that allows him to kill 20-30 people
>No but this thing that might happen it doesn't happen because it doesn't
>Taking the last deliberately ridiculous example seriously
>No you are the child

Attached: 1440872082445.jpg (1284x980, 259K)

you're more likely to see the justice system be so incompetently inept that it might as well be a "get out of jail free" card, though some stories do go for the corruption or slap on the wrist just to piss the cast/audience off

Shut up Bruce!

>Sneak Skill: 100

Attached: 1451048674308.gif (300x297, 965K)

You know what they say. Kill one, you’re a murderer, kill a hundred, you’re a hero, kill everyone, you’re a god.

>you have to eat all the eggs

I meant the protagonists, not the justice system.

The thing is, that implies that she has a functioning sense or remorse or regret. To be fair, that certainly could be the case. It's also distinctly possible that it's all an act on her part to deflect any suspicion she might otherwise get and ingratiate herself with the local community.

Other for rape

She probably did nothing wrong.

My blood boils when I remember that we'll never get another Asura-like game again.

Attached: 1550822979571.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

>feel normal then get a bullet to the brain because revenge doesn't stop just because you say so

Do you want to have a fun read?
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/457064879/

It rush, but regardless, she doesn't even repent. In fact, she got rewarded with Steiner.

Well, how many?

is that even a Nazi insignia or rank on the hat, or is it some fictional thing just likening to such matters

A good amount of the villains in FE: Awakening. Gangrel never truly got forgiven, as far as I can remember, but it's trash how all these tyrants and manipulators just joined the gang.

What is the Oldboy of videogames?

It stops if you kill everyone who wants you dead.

>beats the shit out of God because he made his daughter cry

Have sex with her and then tell her how you knew her

>Shake her hand and tell her she did nothing wrong

Seriously when did this board become so infested with goy slaves?

mobile.twitter.com/naporitan1946/status/1106941526213484544

Not a game, it was just an art made by a yellow gook on Twitter.

>can't tell which one is hotter

10/10 would submit

Attached: 1560018217262.jpg (600x638, 73K)

>feel normal then get a bullet to the brain because revenge doesn't stop just because you say so
If you can't cover your tracks well enough then you deserve the bullet for being a retard. You'd get what was coming to you the same as she did.

The best friend from Live A Live

Raping her is objectively the most moral choice since you can get revenge for her victims but then she can still live her new life as a teacher contributing to society so everyone gets what they deserve.

when resetera found out about us

If we're going of off OP's pic, then she clearly regrets her actions. She's helping a bunch of orphans, after all.

Same. Porn is unironically a Jewish psyop to keep people weak.

Unless she did it personally to you or your family, I really can't see why you'd care.

What is it about evil women that makes them so much hotter?

Attached: 1550944901397.jpg (1464x2048, 564K)

>If we're going of off OP's pic, then she clearly regrets her actions. She's helping a bunch of orphans, after all.
user, I literally explained in my post how such a thing could be a plot on her part. Who would suspect the lovely lady that takes care of orphans to be a war criminal?

Attached: images[1].jpg (210x240, 7K)

Looks like a Soviet officer's uniform.

Attached: 1550275605087.png (521x624, 191K)

To be fair you're a bit preoccupied with saving the entire planet in ff7 to exact revenge on anyone but eudipus man.
Also a group of ecoterrorists don't really have the moral high ground.

Topic is too serious for videogames. in games a revenge story is always " if you kill them you are just like them or " "yeah you did all this evil shit and completely unrepentant about it but me forgiving you like the cuck i am will fuck you up"

Revenge/seeking justice for old crimes is stigmatized because we rather just pretend to forget and not bring up the past but there is no reason for one to not do it if they feels like it gives closure. whether or not is brings the fulfillment you seek is irrelevant

Evil/Crazy women are more likely to sleep with you due to a lack of morals/principals.

Only if you leave those willing to take revenge on you alive. Kill them all and you are good to go.

Imagine being in command of their power.

She's still doing a good deed. I agree with what said, however. She can't be killed, for she started a new life and is helping, but she can never be forgiven for her atrocities.

>The solution for 90% of the posters ITT is literally "Just slaughter everyone because your feelings got hurt once."

Funny how the winning side never commits any war crimes :^)

>The Protagonist went on a Revenge spree
>succeeded
>bonus points: the girl tell him that it wrong
>The Protagonist told her his fucked up story and the girl couldn't counter back

Attached: PLAYMAKER.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Are you fucking kidding? Most people here seem to think getting over it is the best option.

I am thinking of the kids. This cycle of vengeance must continue. I must create a new generation filled with hate and the motivation to act on it. She must die and the kids must witness it.

If I have kids that little shit is fucked

If I don’t ill haunt him and drive him to suicide

If souls aren’t real I’ll just laugh and call her a whore and tell him he’ll never get her back

It's thread like these that make you realize Yea Forums is infested with pakis and other non-christian louts

So then if we go by WWII logic she was exterminating german kids, and if by more Cold War logic, then probably the families of dissenters against the Soviet Union. So in the end she'd probably get off of anything short of personal family revenge then unless nuRussia hunted her down for unpersoning.

Attached: 1560292210315.jpg (592x592, 33K)

>"dude just forget that she killed your entire family, it was like 10 years ago :^)"

If I can get away with it then why not?

>what is a sniper rifle
>what is torching the orphanage with kerosene
>what is using an IED on her house or the orphanage
>what is running up with a needle of aids blood and stabbing her in the fucking neck with it
Not that hard cucklord

Forcefully.

>yeah i'll just confront her then 360 noscope the kids really fast lmao

Yes?

>She's still doing a good deed.
I'm not far enough gone to say that she isn't doing a good thing, but is that alone enough to compensate for the lives you know she's taken? Personally, I don't think it is.

He literally kicks his ass in the first episode.

Closest I can think of is a mook in Arkham Knight telling his friends how he was present during every incident of the previous games but never even saw Batman.

kill the kiddos and run to make her feel what you feel

Attached: genocider_sho__sonic_style___fake_screenshot__by_n_steisha25-d88r66o.png (1280x872, 707K)

This sounds like wishfulfillment

Not him, but see for yourself. It was pretty wild.

Attached: 1452588890212.jpg (1328x6827, 1.09M)

Please i need a game or a doujin where the mc rapes the villian

Isn't that the entire idea behind revenge?

>t. turk

This but unironically

Yeah my bad, when ambushed by a gunman those little kids will probably overpower him.

>"Dude just kill her, her family, her friends, her friends family, that random dudes family, and the children. Just to make sure."

What is retribution

Kidnap the children, become a father figure to them, and tell them how things went down to turn them against her over the course of a few years.

Now you don't get called out for needlessly staining your hands and she has to live with the consequences of knowing that her image has been corrupted in the eyes of the only people that matter to her anymore.

You get your revenge, and nobody loses their waifu or the younglings.

Everybody wins(?)

Fatties are retarded.

Fair enough. I'm not one of those "killing him/her makes you as bad as them!" type of people, but those scenarios happen just after you beat a boss at the height of their evil.
I was a massive dick back when I was in eight grade. I didn't kill or ruin anyone, of course, but I was rude and even hit people. The time one person hit me back was a wake-up call. I realized what a shit person I was and vowed never to hurt anyone again. I'm not saying that what me and the girl did are comparable, but she has already received her wake-up call. But I still lay awake at night remembering how I spent an entire year just being a rude asshole. I deserve that feeling, and she does too.

Sicario
youtube.com/watch?v=gMjNDZsbjKk&t=5m7s

If she does not have these things, I will bring them to her, no different than the biscuits and jam I bring to tea.

Perhaps she will collapse under her sin, and I will take her gently down from the rafters and bury her with her kin: I am Regret.

Perhaps she will crack in the face of her guilt. She will turn on me, and I will remind her how easily the sharp blade of war slides into the underbelly of peace. I am Remorse.

Perhaps however, one day, I will sit down to dine with her, and she will not talk of the sunset, or the children's reading, or the coming harvest.

She may talk of old times.

I am not Redemption. She will find no absolution on my tongue. I am Reminiscence. She will speak of her failings, she will cry of her atrocity and she will weep of her vileness. Not out of fear for her life, or rage at her foe, but out of disgust and self-loathing. And I will remember it.

Then, and only then, will we speak of good things.

Kratos

killing is always wrong, karma has a way of dealing with the wicked

Attached: 20190618020737_1.jpg (2560x1440, 136K)

500 IQ, Mensa approved.

Attached: 1551373558246.png (849x1197, 915K)

>non-antihero
user, he's an actual fucking Greek Anti-hero to a T.

killing the family had to be done and it was relatively painless, but there really was no reason why he had to kill the cop

>Kidnap the children, become a father figure to them,
I think your plan is a little flawed, user.

Taming them is hot.

confirmed genius

Attached: latest[1].png (535x700, 367K)

Kratos is one of the best examples of a Greek tragedy protagonist, at least in the first two games.

The only poster with an IQ above 80 in this thread

Nah man, you just gotta label it as a rescue instead of a kidnapping.

You're just rescuing them from a hardened war criminal, that's all.

>She's still doing a good deed.

How do you reckon that?

And also the woman that has probably cared for them as long as they can remember. Even if you show them proof, who are they going to believe?

She's taking care of orphans, you fucking retards.

>im sorry i will be your servant plot
japan why

Attached: 155326650598.jpg (682x658, 41K)