Why arent you playing GTA online right now?

Attached: golf game.jpg (1920x1080, 648K)

The map is boring.

I ran outta plus

what would you change
it's home to all sorts of different terrain and buildings
just about the only thing it's missing is snow. how is the map boring?

spent 400+ hours grinding for things. too repetitive.

I miss the snow

Because the Online content isn't engaging and there's nothing but hackers and griefers and never has been. It's just not enjoyable. Even if you did enjoy it they made everything massively expensive and jobs pay shit, meaning most things you want would have to be bought with a Shark Card. Online is such a disappointing clusterfuck it's cost Rockstar most of the respect I had for them.

takes forever to find some kind of mission even with multiple full servers
boring
literal 10 year olds on mic

It's not a good game

Because I don't have it

I don't like Rockstar games. They're some of the most boring shit I've ever played and I cannot understand how so many people like it. Red Dead Redemption has good music but you cannot force me to crack open the case I have and put it in my PS3, because the game sure as hell doesn't.

Attached: 1509956714234.jpg (480x599, 48K)

It literally means just that, it's really goddamn boring. LA/S is boring too, which is why they should have had a different biome or location which is completely different. San Fierro for example.

Heists are almost impossible to complete with randoms and I don't want to grind other repetitive shit for small amounts of money

It took you 400 hours to realize that?

>a based hacker didn't give him a shit ton of money

>Spend 5 minutes loading in
>50/50 chance there is a hacker in the lobby
>Excessive, almost MMO-tier grinding is required to get access to anything worthwhile
Its shit.

i played and help other people with their jobs n stuff, so it wasn't AS bad as i implied it.
SHOUTOUT TO MY BOYS AT GTA CARTEL FOR HELPING EACH OTHER OUT

sup /GTAG/

Attached: GTA15.jpg (1914x1052, 249K)

The game has lost it's magic after the whole expansions for multiplayer happened

I dont play american mass murder simulation games

>log in
>go watch tv for 2 hours while it loads
>come back
>my character is an UFO with a christmas tree superglued on top, shitting hand grenades
>my bank balance is $99999999999999

>just wanna race
>can only find people grinding the prison circuit
>loading times are absolutely ass
>there are better games for racing, anyway

thought rockstar was banning people who hacked. what happened?

Yeah I'm talking about like 2 years ago where hackers would literally shower you with money. I wonder if I still have all my money, haven't played in a while.

But I literally am?

Attached: 34267992.10999999_20190625001351_1.jpg (2560x1440, 267K)

Because I'm playing RP

Is there any way to pirate it?

Attached: piratefag.png (200x200, 69K)

>log in
>killed by hacker
>respawn
>killed by hacker
>respawn
>manage to drive half a mile towards first mission
>killed by 12 year old on a rocket bike
>respawn
>killed by same 12 year old on rocket bike
>he starts shit talking you in chat and yelling on his mic
>respawn
>get spawncamped for a few minutes
>respawn x5
>hacker gives everyone 999999999 cash
>hacker explodes everyone
>respawn
>go hide in the clothing store
>fuck this shit I'm out
>quit game
The real question is why would anyone play GTA online in the first place.

Attached: 1433116438461.jpg (1200x1200, 725K)

gta v rp looks fun

I was told to have sex and I'm a poor multitasker

Because it's boring as shit and infested with redditors and children

None of my friends want to anymore, I’ve been trying to get them back online for a year now to finish the heists together to no avail.

I actually just picked it back up, I've got the meth, coke, and nightclub and holy shit is that a lot of driving to keep it running.

Is that what you do online? You golf? Fuck online.

sup

Attached: qt.jpg (825x464, 23K)

>playing with randos
>fucking GTA out of all games
I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to have a normal session on that godforsaken game, but did you really expect anything else?

Attached: 1548867874685.jpg (576x498, 108K)

I stopped playing when they added all those flying cars and bikes with insta locking missiles

GTS is only fun when you have a shit load of money. Grinding for it is boring as hell.

sup chief

Attached: 34343001.199999996_20190624225529_1.jpg (2560x1440, 326K)

>hackers giving people money is wrong since it ruins rockstar buisness
Now I figure out why the hate those guys so much

Grinding for money is extremely fun, but only once you have a certain amount of infrastructure set up, which costs around 25 million. Getting both Criminal Mastermind rewards should set you up with that.
After that, you just let nightclub and bunker run in the background, occasionally sell those and do the thing you enjoy most. Like stealing and driving supercars? Run import/export and sightseer.
Like killing stuff? Run contact missions and take your time experimenting with them. Doing the Madrazo hits duo with a sniper rifle from a helicopter, stuff like that. Literally have fun with the game. You'll literally constantly generate cash in the background. Make a habit out of running the occasional sightseer or headhunter, depending on preference. Run Yacht defense whenever you're getting your coffee or want to idle for 10 minutes.

You get the Buzzard and move around as CEO with that. Alternatively you can get an Oppressor and use it as your personal bike and call it wherever as MC president.
I'd suggest not actively running MC, nightclub and bunker are enough for background and having CEO as your more active business is more efficient.

Attached: 34393776.81499999_20190625004448_1.jpg (2560x1440, 578K)

>make 3/4 different islands that all are just an urban jungle
>give them little to no unique features
Nah the setting was the worst thing about IV.