Did anyone else actually like Kid? It seems like most players preferred Harle and Leena

Did anyone else actually like Kid? It seems like most players preferred Harle and Leena.

Attached: kid.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

I liked her fine but Harle was the real waifu material

I still don't get how a clone of Scala turned into that.

I did. She gave me a tomboy fetish

I liked proto-Nia

>cute muscular tomboy with a lot of skin showing
I liked Janice and Harle more, but she's still an A-grade girl at the end of the day.

Attached: 9a043e72bfb6b37a870e68a72321494e.jpg (236x354, 16K)

Underrated tits

Attached: 4abd20305847521d73aa832b4ee30ad4--kid-portraits-portrait-pictures.jpg (385x600, 36K)

You could literally skip her joining your party the whole game

You have godly taste too, i see

Attached: 1505439724566.jpg (517x406, 35K)

>Janice
My esteemed associate of African descent.

>think about replaying CC
>boot it up and reach this screen
>too distracted to continue

Attached: bobz.png (918x653, 264K)

>It seems like most players preferred Harle and Leena
That's because Harle and Leena are "safe" waifubait. Kid is too much for people to handle because she has an actual personality

Why PS1 era CG have so much SOUL?

I didn't like her because I hated her Hillbilly Talk. That level of speech has always annoyed me. I also hated how the game FORCED her despite being very unlikable. And finding out that she's a disposable clone of Schala (who nonsensically is now a blonde) and was part of a BIG convoluted badly stupid plan all because Schala fell in love with Baby Serge just bothered me. So Schala is also a child molester.

Everything about this horrible game is bad. So many bad things piling up. It's as bad as Toy Story 4.

So Kid but with clown makeup?

Don't worry, next-gen graphics are going to be THE peak of cartoony art style games so the entire game will be visual soul.

I like her better than Leena because Leena had socks and sandals.

>Everything about this horrible game is bad.
No it fucking isn't. Stop being dramatic.

So I’ve never played it, but Chrono across has like 20+ party members and I wanted to know if most of them are actually integrated into the story (even if it’s only the ones in your party) or if it’s like a Suikoden situation where there’s like a core group of 5 or so plot relevant characters who rotate being mandatory to bring along as the plot required of them and the rest of the characters are all barely relevant outside of recruiting them?

Based horny fucker

Attached: 2376323-2086572_epsxe___enhanced_psx_emulator_2011_12_10_21_51_31.png (1280x864, 134K)

Leena only appear for like 10 minutes and then the one you recruit isn't even the same Leena and she has no lines or personality. In fact, outside of Kid and Harle none of the other characters that you can recruit have any personality at all.

Only about a half dozen are important, maybe another half dozen have some sort of connection to whatever's going on. The rest are just filler.

Kid is fine, Harle is just better

The latter

I always used Orla or however its spelled. The blue element girl that uses her fists.

Only a handful of them are actually important to the plot. The others are just there but have amusing flavor text for various scenes if they’re in your party.

>It was bloody good knowing ya, mate! Thanks for being born "you," Serge! I guess now's the time to say, "See ya later, mate!" But...I'll find ya...Sometime...Somewhere...I'm bloody sure of it! No matter the time period, no matter the world ya live in, I'll find ya! I'm sure...I am sure I will...

Attached: cri.gif (480x270, 217K)

I made a mistake trying to save her.
>I got Razzly instead of Glenn

Fuck.

My brother read her lines in the Crocodile Hunter's voice and so I have a low opinion of the accent, but she was a 10/10 loyal waifu. Besides that one time she was brainwashed and thought you were an evil Thundercat or something.

Attached: 55bee0bc265215a1e40ba2a183daac5c.jpg (1080x1980, 1.05M)

Am I the only guy that was driven nuts by how much everyone weighed in that game? You'd have someone who was like 6'7" and built like a tank but he'd weigh 225 lbs.

So is it
>Sir- GAY

or

Surrrrgggeee

Harle is a slut

I actually masturbated to her a lot back in the day, was probably my #1 material after Marle... that one almost ripped my dick in half

I always say the first way but I think that's incorrect.

I always said the latter, if it was the former it would be Sergei

People calling you Sergey makes me think it's pronounced like electrical surge, "Sir-gay-ee-poo" would be an awkward nickname.

I wonder if SE lost the source code. A remaster like FF8 with touched up models would be nice.

I always liked how square used to make female models with modest sized breasts.

There's nothing I want more than a remake with updated graphics and extended storylines for the side characters (namely restoring guile's original storyline).

What would her design look like if they remade this game today?