Hitman Thread

New map tomorrow. I sure hope it doesn't suck.

Attached: june.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvU9EL4zd1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded game?

Attached: 1542092148507.jpg (2759x3240, 3.21M)

it wont.

I hope.

You guys are shilling this game hard in the last days

>People are talking about a videogame that's about to get a big update on Yea Forums - Video Games

Really switches on my coconut.

A FFXIV thread died for this..

What
the
FUCK

Don't you niggers have a general for that?

>Niche game that rarely gets any threads is about to release a major update with DLC
>Anons make threads about it (for once) and a comfy and natural discussion of the game arises
>HURHURDURRRR U GUIZE R ALL SHILZ xD xD xD
Fuck off twat. Go back to plebbit or to whatever shithole you crawled out from.

They do but they refuse to use it.

Of course it will. Hitman 2 sucks ass.
I especially love how they outright show you stuff you don't own and link you to the store if you click on it. Really shows the EA like mentality of the devs.

Why would you ever not just own the whole package?

Hitman fans are insecure about how nobody cares about their game. Assuming they're fans and not just the buttmad developers that couldn't make a real game if they tried lol

I was quite surprised when I killed her and noticed she has some damn nice legs.

Someone on the Hitman team is a footfag, because even some of the completely random NPCs have highly detailed feet in sexy high heel shoes.

>Hitman fans are footfags
can't make this shit up
pathetic game for pathetic people

Don't have to be a footfag to appreciate office ladies in high heels.

Attached: 1542123096504.jpg (1000x563, 39K)

bump

Here's the actual trailer for the bank:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvU9EL4zd1M

Attached: 1542168093238.jpg (577x577, 199K)

hey frens, haven't seen you around in a long time, must have been more than 6 months since I played this game. I'll always love a comfy hitman thread. are they going to continue the story a little bit with this mission or is it just a small level to mess around with?

Game series doesn't seem to be for me, not terribly good at it, but I do like the videos I've seen of the last two where it shows off just how many ways you can take out a target in the levels.

The main targets of each map have what? Half a dozen unique/expected ways for you to set up a kill for them? Nifty stuff.

There's more than just the ways listed in the challenges. My favorite way to kill any targets is to plan ways to get them to meet up together and take them out with a single explosion. The explosive cell phone is my favorite gadget from the whole series.

I think it's related to the main plot but the target isn't one of the members of Providence. There's a secondary objective to retrieve some kind of intel, but no idea what it's supposed to be.