Death Stranding

are you ready for a disappointing walking simulator full of tryhard cutscenes?

Attached: 1532683152102.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

3D Ladder based QWOP

I just want to play the co-op with user.

Kojima is a hack and has never made a good game
he's also a terrible writer, so bad he'll never even produce a film better than The Room

are you ready for my butt in your face and a big rank fart blasting your eyebrows off?

Im ready for the game of the century

Attached: 1559260569752.jpg (775x1200, 225K)

No because kojimbo cast worse waifus this time.
I can't support the practice of abandoning good waifu material in favor of inferior thots.

Attached: 1560617969403.png (731x640, 477K)

both of those autistic looking cunts are shit

I'm gonna climb so many ladders that no man has ever done it. I'll climb to the moon if I have to

i’m ready for the memes

Is that a chiappa rhino 357 he's holding?

Youre autistic looking and shit.

Attached: L6I-ROuM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

quiet was the most cringe part of TPP

Yes, which is why he's trying to kill himself. He bought the gun thinking it was cool and didn't realize that it's terrible to handle and unreliable for a revolver. When he pulls the trigger he will inevitably miss because he's a fool who actually bought a Chiappa Rhino.

We might get an actual walking simulator so it's funny you call it that.

Attached: 1529264284456.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

Why? She was pretty interesting, not her fault that the parasites stuff was dumb.

>She was pretty interesting
there was literally nothing interesting about her. barely had any character. just the stupid outfit with a super ugly fucking face stuck to it.

legit dreamt I was playing it last night

yeah man, she's so ugly. Like so fucking ugly. looks like a fucking ogre. im sure you'd never have sex with someone as ugly as that.

I liked her deep emotional conflict throughout the plot. Too bad it wasn't well demonstrated in game and we had to find out about it from one line Code Talker says and from Stefanie herself mentioning it.

I wouldn't expect any less from a playstation game.

walking still beats the crawl and wait for 5 seconds to readjust camo that was mgs4

she was the only somewhat good character in that game. most others were just random dudes that you see once

>dude if a character doesn't have a 10 minute exposition dump before they die they're not a good character
Quiet was great